PDA

View Full Version : Emmerdale right now

Telly Watcher
12-02-2014, 14:51
Oh well, more Emmerdale unbelievable lives again. There are about 20 households in the village?

So now we have post 2013 Christmas with storylines about HIV/AIDS with Val (who wouldn't go for a test and should maybe never worry), massive farm business from about 20 cows with James/Moira, also saddo brain-dead cafe-owner but shoplifter (Brenda), boring David's nobody threesome with Leyla/Alicia, also nobody threesome Cain/Moira/James. Then we have Priya's anorexi/bulimia. Just why is Emmerdale so girly right now?

Just why do all of the men in Emmerdale just get rubbished and **** on and the women get promoted (is it just women script-writers?).

Emmerdale storylines really suck right now.

Anyone watching Emmerdale must be brain dead or definitely needs to get a life right now.

Emmerdale is supposed to be a small Yorkshire village.

I really wish that the outsiders from Newcastle, Merseyside, etc, would be excluded and that Emmerdale was a much more local show.

sarah c
12-02-2014, 15:18
Yes but then every episode would be Seth bagging a couple of rabbits and Annie making the tea...?

DéjÃ* vu anyone.

Tuareet
12-02-2014, 15:34
Well I enjoy watching Emmerdale and am certainly not brain-dead and also have a life!! I don't always like all the story lines but then we can't like everything all the time.

helena1414
13-02-2014, 09:28
What are you talking about? Emmerdale's never been better!

In fact, I would be perfectly happy if only Paddy and Marlon got married and moved to New Zeeland.

sarah c
13-02-2014, 11:49
What are you talking about? Emmerdale's never been better!

In fact, I would be perfectly happy if only Paddy and Marlon got married and moved to New Zeeland.

married to each other?.....