PDA

View Full Version : Neknomination

lizann
10-02-2014, 16:02
anyone here of this game yet? a few have died because of huge alcohol cocktails and dares, does anyone anymore take responsibility of their own actions

Perdita
10-02-2014, 16:58
I presume they all think it won't happen to them, they just have fun and a hangover the next day ...

Dazzle
10-02-2014, 18:07
I presume they all think it won't happen to them, they just have fun and a hangover the next day ...

If it's mainly young people doing it, they often assume they're invincible. I know I did some really stupid things when I was young, not understanding that there can be dire consequences.

Hopefully, people are starting to get the message now.

lizann
10-02-2014, 22:00
34 is hardly young all of them are over 18 and should know right from wrong

e.g. jumping into a river drunk

lizann
10-02-2014, 22:00

Perdita
11-02-2014, 05:12

Because they are in their mid-30s according to their birth certificate does not mean their mental age is and while they might not consider doing any of the things when they are sober, peer pressure on a night out with plenty of booze consumed already might be a different matter

Perdita
11-02-2014, 05:12

Because they are in their mid-30s according to their birth certificate does not mean their mental age is and while they might not consider doing any of the things when they are sober, peer pressure on a night out with plenty of booze consumed already might be a different matter