PDA

View Full Version : X Factor (UK) 2014

tammyy2j
07-02-2014, 17:12
ITV and Simon Cowell are delighted to announce that he is to return to the UK X Factor in Autumn 2014.

Simon says: “I’m absolutely thrilled to be returning to The X Factor UK. It’s been three years since I last judged the competition and I’m excited to find a global superstar again.”

lizann
07-02-2014, 22:58
i can help simon and be another judge at half the price that cheryl and danni will cost :p

tammyy2j
10-03-2014, 23:59
Cheryl Cole has confirmed that she is returning

Perdita
14-03-2014, 16:41
Cheryl Cole and Simon Cowell have featured in a new promo for The X Factor.

The returning judges call for hopefuls to audition for the 11th series of the ITV talent show, which returns in the summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7quXkqDqu8
Cowell describes Cole as "trouble" in the promo, while he also says that he wants to find a "huge star" this year.

Cole adds that the show "changed her life" and that it "could change yours too".

Cole was confirmed to be returning to The X Factor earlier this week, after three years away from the panel.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/11/618x496/477834837_1.jpg
Cheryl Cole and Simon Cowell, March 11 2014, The Arts Club, London
© Getty Images

She later joked that she finally gave in to Simon Cowell's "begging" and agreed to return because "it's not nice to see a grown man cry".

Cowell and Cole left the X Factor together in 2010 to judge the first season of its now-cancelled US version, but soon fell out after she was axed just weeks later.

In pictures - Cheryl's X Factor journey:
Cheryl's X Factor journey Next
In June 2008, Cheryl Cole replaced Sharon Osbourne as a judge for the fifth series of The X Factor alongside Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Dannii Minogue.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a557657/cheryl-cole-and-simon-cowell-in-x-factor-promo-it-changed-my-life.html#ixzz2vxK60Y51

Perdita
30-05-2014, 21:43
Louis Walsh has confirmed that he will return to the X Factor judging panel.

The 61-year-old manager revealed earlier today (May 30) that he has signed up for the ITV contest's upcoming 11th series.

"I knew I was doing the show but I just signed the deal and I'm very happy with it," he told Colm Hayes on Irish radio station 2FM. "At my age you have to keep working!"

Walsh also revealed that fellow judges Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole have put their much-publicised feud behind them.

"They will get on really well," he said. "I think they'll try to hog the limelight [and] it will be all about them.

"The falling out is long over and this'll give Cheryl a whole new career. She'll have a new record coming out and all."

When asked about who would be filling the remaining fourth seat on the panel, Walsh hinted that heavily-rumoured Spice Girl Mel B had been approached.

"It has to be someone I like," he explained. "I'd love it to be Sharon Osborne, but I don't think it's going to be her.

"I think it could be Mel B from the Spice Girls - I love her and she's quite mad.

"She also did both the American version and the Australian versions of X Factor. But people are also mentioning Alesha [Dixon] and Rita Ora as well."
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/22/618x464/uktv-x-factor-2014-rumoured-judges.jpg
The X Factor 2014 rumoured judges
© Rex Features
The X Factor 2014 rumoured judges

The X Factor: Could these four judges save the show?

Despite the show having gone through some changes over the last few years, Walsh said that he believes the reunited panel members and new addition will recapture the same dynamic.

"[Simon's] mellowed a little bit. He has a baby and two dogs now... [but] I definitely don't want to be the hard guy," he added.

"I'm going to try to be the sunny guy and put all the Irish acts through."

The X Factor is set to return to screens this autumn.

Perdita
11-06-2014, 17:57
The X Factor has confirmed that Mel B will be the fourth judge this series.

The news was announced in a tweet from Simon Cowell's record company Syco, following reports last night that the Spice Girl had signed a £1m deal to join the show.

BREAKING NEWS: @OfficialMelB confirmed as the fourth and final judge of @TheXFactor, joining Simon, Cheryl and Louis pic.twitter.com/rQlKcMzOli

— SYCO Entertainment (@syco) June 11, 2014

'Gangnam Style' and saucy kisses: What we can expect from Mel B on X Factor

Mel B has been rumoured as the fourth judge for some time, following her experience as a guest judge in 2012.

"I'm so excited to be joining The X Factor - I loved being a guest judge back in 2012," she said.

"I've always thought honesty is the best policy when being a judge and that's what I'm going to bring more of this year - whether it's spotting an incredible singer, giving someone a reality check or debating with Simon over who's got it wrong!

"Now I can't wait to get started and find some amazing talent."

Meanwhile, Cowell said: "I am thrilled that Mel B has agreed to be a judge on The X Factor this year. I thought she was fantastic as a guest judge a couple of years ago. She is feisty, opinionated and, I believe, will be a great mentor."

Mel B has experience taking part in Cowell's programmes internationally, as she was previously a judge on The X Factor in Australia and is currently appearing in her second season of America's Got Talent across the pond.

lizann
11-06-2014, 21:38
i'd be better than any of those 4

tammyy2j
13-06-2014, 00:39
Caroline and Matt are being replaced by Radio 1xtra DJ Sarah Jane Crawford who will present the Xtra Factor show on her own

Perdita
26-08-2014, 11:39
6th September
8:00 - 9:00 PM

The talent juggernaut, The X Factor, is back in action as the competition scours all corners of the UK in search of a singer worthy of landing a life changing record contract.

The nation’s most talked about entertainment show sees former ‘frenemies’ reunited with the welcome return of music mogul Simon Cowell, and pop princess Cheryl Fernandez-Versini.

They are joined by straight-talking Spice Girl, Mel B, and music manager and long standing judge Louis Walsh.

Front man Dermot O’Leary is back once again guiding you through the search for the nation’s next big singing sensation.

The action kicks off with the room auditions, where hopefuls face the judges eyeball to eyeball in the intimate audition room. Expect drama, banter, bickering and some incredible singing as the all-new judging panel set out to uncover star quality like never before.

Perdita
31-08-2014, 08:45
Not impressed with the first show, very predictable reactions from judges .... same old, same old, Cheryl crying when she sees a former contestant .... yawn. Never thought I would say this but I think it should be the last X Factor

tammyy2j
01-09-2014, 15:40
Not impressed with the first show, very predictable reactions from judges .... same old, same old, Cheryl crying when she sees a former contestant .... yawn. Never thought I would say this but I think it should be the last X Factor

Too much Cheryl for me

lizann
06-10-2014, 20:28
andrea and ben are only decent acts for me

lizann
28-10-2014, 23:58
the token joke act stevie can sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_oksUfepPc&feature=player_embedded

lizann
14-12-2014, 00:41
the amount of praise for fleur is amazing as she isn't and now and her ben are in the final hope he wins

tammyy2j
14-12-2014, 22:33
Vote 10 Final
Ben Haenow - 57.2%

Fleur East - 34.3%

Andrea Faustini - 8.5%

Vote 10 at Freeze
Ben Haenow - 45.1%
Fleur East - 32.7%
Andrea Faustini - 22.2%

Vote 9
Ben Haenow - 36.5%
Fleur East - 24.3%
Lauren Platt - 20.1%
Andrea Faustini - 19.1%

Vote 8
Ben Haenow - 26.4%
Andrea Faustini - 21.0%
Fleur East - 17.9%
Lauren Platt - 17.8%
Stereo Kicks - 16.9%

Vote 7
Ben Haenow - 19.4%
Fleur East - 16.1%
Lauren Platt - 16.0%
Stereo Kicks - 15.3%
Stevi Ritchie - 14.7%
Andrea Faustini - 13.2%
Only the Young - 5.3%

Vote 6
Ben Haenow - 16.4%
Fleur East - 14.0%
Lauren Platt - 13.2%
Andrea Faustini - 12.7%
Stereo Kicks - 12.2%
Only the Young - 12.2%
Stevi Ritchie - 10.8%
Jay James - 8.5%

Vote 5
Ben Haenow - 14.8%
Andrea Faustini - 14.0%
Lauren Platt - 13.1%
Stereo Kicks - 12.4%
Fleur East - 10.8%
Stevi Ritchie - 10.3%
Only the Young - 8.4%
Jay James - 8.1%
Paul Akister - 8.1%

Vote 4
Ben Haenow - 12.2%
Andrea Faustini - 11.9%
Stevi Ritchie - 11.5%
Lauren Platt - 11.0%
Paul Akister - 9.5%
Fleur East - 9.4%
Only the Young - 9.0%
Jay James - 8.3%
Stereo Kicks - 8.3%
Lola Saunders - 6.3%
Jack Walton - 2.6%

Vote 3
Andrea Faustini - 14.4%
Lauren Platt - 11.8%
Ben Haenow - 10.1%
Paul Akister - 9.4%
Fleur East - 9.3%
Stereo Kicks - 8.9%
Stevi Ritchie - 7.4%
Jay James - 7.1%
Lola Saunders - 6.9%
Jack Walton - 5.3%
Only the Young - 5.2%
Jake Quickenden - 4.2%

Vote 2
Andrea Faustini - 14.5%
Lauren Platt - 12.7%
Paul Akister - 9.9%
Ben Haenow - 9.1%
Jay James - 7.6%
Lola Saunders - 7.6%
Fleur East - 6.0%
Stevi Ritchie - 5.9%
Only the Young - 5.6%
Jack Walton - 5.3%
Jake Quickenden - 4.8%
Stereo Kicks - 4.4%
Chloe Jasmine - 4.0%
Stephanie Nala - 2.6%

Vote 1
Andrea Faustini - 19.2%
Lauren Platt - 10.4%
Paul Akister - 10.0%
Ben Haenow - 8.7%
Fleur East - 6.0%
Lola Saunders - 5.7%
Jay James - 5.5%
Jake Quickenden - 5.1%
Jack Walton - 5.0%
Stevi Ritchie - 4.9%
Stereo Kicks - 4.6%
Chloe Jasmine - 4.3%
Only the Young - 4.0%
Stephanie Nala - 2.9%
Overload Generation - 2.7%
Blonde Electra - 1.0%

Perdita
15-12-2014, 05:05
Congratulations to Ben, very well done and deserved. No doubt, Fleur and Andrea will release records too as they are also very talented singers

lizann
15-12-2014, 20:11
simon already has signed fleur delighted ben won the song suited him better

tammyy2j
21-12-2014, 19:46
Ben Haenow has claimed 2014's Christmas number one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zLBaaN2sqlc