PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother 2014

tammyy2j
01-01-2014, 20:59
So any news on what "celebs" are going in? Can we expect another loose woman, a towie member and a X Factor contestant and ex soap actor/actress?

lizann
01-01-2014, 23:04
well i wasn't being paid enough so i declined to enter :p

Chloe O'brien
02-01-2014, 01:02

So which one are you Lis? A loose woman, a Towie, an x factor contestant or an ex soap cast member.

Chloe O'brien
02-01-2014, 01:02

So which one are you Lis? A loose woman, a Towie, an x factor contestant or an ex soap cast member.

Abbie
02-01-2014, 02:33
I havent watched this in years, cant believe its still going

sarah c
02-01-2014, 10:23

If I HAD to be one of the above I'd go for ex soap cast!!!!

sarah c
02-01-2014, 10:23

lizann
02-01-2014, 21:20

probably a loose woman :p

lizann
02-01-2014, 21:20

probably a loose woman :p

Bounty
03-01-2014, 21:44
Just watching 'celeb' big brother... and so far a one hit wonder from the late 70s, an old sexist, racist, homophobic 'comic', Dappy dude, some woman who likes to be controversial (a poor man's Katie Hopkins) and someone from The Only Way Is Essex... Wow!!

Perdita
03-01-2014, 21:47
Who are they? Never watched it

tammyy2j
03-01-2014, 23:56
The launch night will involve a major twist, which sees the new housemates entering their new residence while handcuffed to another star and finally we are finding out those pairings.

Jim Davidson

Linda Nolan (entered with Jim)

Dappy

Liz Jones (entered while handcuffed to Dappy)

Sam Faiers

Jasmine Waltz (Cuffed to Sam)

Lee Ryan

Casey Batchelor (entered house with Lee)

Ollie Locke

Lionel Blair (handcuffed to Ollie)

Luisa Zissman

Evander Holyfield (entered with Luisa). He was also the last celebrity to go into the house.

Perdita
04-01-2014, 05:29
4 names I can't say I have ever heard of - not that much of celebrities, I guess

GloriaW
04-01-2014, 17:44
Emma casually admitted on BBBOTS that they could never get A listers so they are happy to find "characters". But she's being paid and always find the show fascinating no matter what. I just like it because it's like a giant lab experiment with willing subjects.

How long Holyfield who hasn't a clue as to what the show is really about will endure remains to be seen. His agent must have sold him on it without letting him know what he's in for. He may take the paycheck and leave sooner rather then later. And Lionel Blair has a bit of a better idea but I doubt he knows what lies ahead either. I think his sweet nice mask is going to fall off soon enough.

GloriaW
05-01-2014, 08:15
That they leave up but remove things that make more sense. No rhyme nor reason to it.

GloriaW
06-01-2014, 07:55
The mods seem asleep leaving these up.

Perdita
06-01-2014, 09:35
To be fair, I think only Siobhan is Mod here these days and she might be busy and not available to visit this site

GloriaW
06-01-2014, 10:00
That could explain it. Well this person is continuing to do this on several threads so I'm sure they'll be caught up with soon. Or hope so.

Kim
06-01-2014, 10:11
Yeah, this is true. NB (admin) has also not visited the site in the past 24 hours.

sarah c
06-01-2014, 10:51
amazed that Holyfield was the first to be 'warned' for making homophobic remarks, given who else is in the house....

GloriaW
06-01-2014, 14:05
amazed that Holyfield was the first to be 'warned' for making homophobic remarks, given who else is in the house....

Well, CBB aired this but who knows what else is being said. We only ever see the edits.

GloriaW
06-01-2014, 14:05

Well, CBB aired this but who knows what else is being said. We only ever see the edits.

sarah c
06-01-2014, 15:08

true - I was just remembering Jim D in hells Kitchen??! with Brian Dowling? ( I think it was..) if anything on that level was repeated it would be aired for ratings??

sarah c
06-01-2014, 15:08

GloriaW
06-01-2014, 17:29
true - I was just remembering Jim D in hells Kitchen??! with Brian Dowling? ( I think it was..) if anything on that level was repeated it would be aired for ratings??

I'm very much afraid that all that is aired is aimed with ratings in mind always.

GloriaW
07-01-2014, 06:55
I think the real significant romance in this series is the bromance between Ollie and Lionel. Though a bit one sided with Ollie being more smitten. I like Ollie but doesn't he have a remarkable emotional response. Can cry and smile almost simultaneously.
All the other romances in there right now are just hormonal.

I think it will be easy to see Holyfield and cohort going at this first eviction. He's done more damage to himself then any of his boxing opponents ever managed to.

GloriaW
07-01-2014, 06:55
I think the real significant romance in this series is the bromance between Ollie and Lionel. Though a bit one sided with Ollie being more smitten. I like Ollie but doesn't he have a remarkable emotional response. Can cry and smile almost simultaneously.
All the other romances in there right now are just hormonal.

I think it will be easy to see Holyfield and cohort going at this first eviction. He's done more damage to himself then any of his boxing opponents ever managed to.