PDA

View Full Version : Corrie Spoilers 13th - 18th October

alan45
02-10-2013, 17:02
Episode 8232/8233: Sunday 13th October at 19.30

David is on tenterhooks as he awaits the DNA results.
How will Michelle react when Steve finally reveals his surprise?
And guilty Brian struggles to share Julie’s fostering dream.

Episode 8234: Monday 14th October at 19.30

An explosive Kylie wants the truth from Tina!

A blast from the past returns to the Rovers.
And who will teach Roy to dance?

Episode 8235: Monday 14th October at 20.30

Kylie is left reeling from a shock discovery!
Steve’s in the doghouse, but who will rule the roost?
Hayley is overwhelmed by Roy’s surprise plans.

Episode 8236: Wednesday 16th October 20.00 (1hr)

Is David about to lose it all?
Roy and Hayley have a ball in Blackpool.
And Michelle puts her foot down.

Episode 8237: Friday 18th October at 19.30

Roy is floored by Hayley’s decision.
Nick, Kylie and David face the fallout.
Barry reveals the shocking truth to Michelle.

Episode 8238: Friday 18th October at 20.30

Lost in a world of turmoil, hurt and confusion, can
Roy contemplate supporting Hayley with her final wish?

tammyy2j
02-10-2013, 17:09
I hope Lily is David's baby

sarah c
02-10-2013, 17:25

so do I, but as long as David doesnt get away with causing the crash?

sarah c
02-10-2013, 17:25

lizann
02-10-2013, 20:52

nick will forgive him

lizann
02-10-2013, 20:52

nick will forgive him

swmc66
03-10-2013, 11:23
They will get more story lines if its not David's. so my guess is it won't be his. But I do want it to be his

Debzyg
04-10-2013, 19:49
I reckon Kylie's shock discovery is that after speaking to Tina she finds out David knew all along about her affair with Nick and the baby and potentially that being the reason behind the crash.

Kim
05-10-2013, 13:43
I really want the baby to be David's. He deserves it, as he has turned his life around and been a great father to Max. I think Lily will turn out to be Nick's though. Although David did wrong by causing the crash, Kylie and Nick are the ones that are really in the wrong here and David will suffer the most. It's obviously in the back of his mind that Lily may not be his and I think he'll go more off of the rails than he ever has done if he finds out categorically that she isn't.

alan45
06-10-2013, 00:45
Coronation Street, viewers will finally find out whether baby Lily's father is David or Nick later this month.

Upcoming episodes see David (Jack P Shepherd) arrange a DNA test under the strict instruction of Nick, who wants to know the truth once and for all.

With Nick (Ben Price) threatening to tell the police the truth about the road crash unless he gets what he wants, David has no choice but to go through with the test.

Once the results come through a few days later, a nervous David has ex-girlfriend Tina McIntyre by his side as he opens the all-important letter. The identity of the father is being kept strictly under wraps until transmission, but as the results sink in, David is emotional and Tina offers a hug.

Later, David calls at the hospital and shows Nick the results. The feuding brothers then throw insults at each other and when David leaves, he doesn't realise that he has left the incriminating letter behind.

When Leanne picks the letter up shortly afterwards, Nick is horror-struck. Is she about to discover the truth?

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/40/618x544/soaps-coronation-street-david-nick-dna-test-results.jpg
© ITV
It's truth time for Nick at the hospital

Coronation Street airs these scenes in an hour-long episode on Sunday, October 13 at 7pm on ITV.

alan45
06-10-2013, 00:45
Sunday

As David struggles to allay Kylie's fears over Tina, he is dealing with his own worries about the DNA test. He's a bag of nerves all day, but when the letter finally arrives, will David be able to bring himself to open it, knowing its contents could change his life forever?

At the same time, Nick is in a foul mood, despite the fact that he's due to come home after the weekend. He is especially sick of hearing about Lily's christening. As Leanne questions the rehab nurse about Nick's anger, she fears for the road ahead. Has the old Nick been lost to her for good?

Meanwhile, Hayley is pleased when Jane and her husband Jeff call round for a visit. They get on famously, but it's clear that Roy finds their conversations difficult.

Elsewhere, it's the day Steve has been waiting for, but when Michelle walks into an empty pub to find Steve behind the bar, she's stunned to hear they're the new owners of The Rovers - he's bought the pub for her. As he takes in her face, has Steve made a grave error?

Also, an excited Julie sets up a meeting with the fostering agency, but is Brian's heart really in it?

With Tina by his side, David is on tenterhooks as he opens the letter containing the DNA results. As the results sink in, David is emotional and Tina offers a hug. But when Kylie spots this, she once again gets the wrong idea and is heartbroken.

Later, David calls at the hospital and shows Nick the results. As the brothers hiss insults at each other, David leaves, not realising that he's left the incriminating letter behind. When Leanne picks it up, Nick is horror-struck. Is she about to discover the truth?

Meanwhile, in the empty pub, Michelle is floored as Steve desperately tries to explain his decision, insisting that he thought it was the fresh start they both wanted. As he recounts all the great times they had in the pub, will Michelle allow herself to be swept away by his enthusiasm?

Elsewhere, Brian feels guilty as he struggles to share Julie's fostering dream.

Also, Stella, Leanne and Eva toast new beginnings as they look to the future.

Monday

As David tries to convince Kylie that there's nothing going on between him and Tina, she seems to calm down. However, away from David, she tells Eva that she's changing tack to expose his infidelity. Instead of being confrontational, she is going to search for the evidence she needs.

Will Kylie stumble across more than she bargained for? And how will Tina react when a fiery Kylie comes storming into The Rovers all guns blazing? Will Tina spill David's secrets?

At the same time, Nick is finally discharged from hospital but it's far from a happy occasion as a grumpy Nick struggles to comes to terms with his debilitation and uncertain future.

Meanwhile, it's Steve and Michelle's first day as the new owners of the pub and Michelle is under no illusions - it's no goldmine and running it will be hard graft. Steve is optimistic but is anxious that he still hasn't broken the news to Michelle about Liz's involvement in the business. Will he find the words before Liz makes her Rovers return?

Elsewhere, having decided to take Hayley on a surprise trip to Blackpool, Roy realises that he's got some work to do beforehand. Realising his ballroom dancing skills aren't quite up to scratch, who will Roy employ to help him?

Also, Rita is in the mood for a holiday.

As Tina and Kylie take their row outside, Kylie demands answers. Rushing over from the salon, David is horrified, fearing that Tina will reveal all. Back at home, Kylie gathers some things to take to Eva's for the night, but as she grabs a DVD, she spots some paper sticking from the case - it's the DNA results.

Kylie is aghast, presuming this is Gail's work and fearing what David knows. As she goes to see Nick, Kylie presses him for answers. Will he reveal the truth about David?

Meanwhile, Liz sets about making herself at home in The Rovers as a fuming Michelle demands to know what's going on. On the backfoot as Liz is a week early, Steve flannels for an excuse, explaining that he could only scrape together enough money if Liz came in as part owner. Will Michelle accept this and how aware was Liz of Steve's arrangement with Michelle?

Elsewhere, Hayley is overwhelmed when Roy reveals that he's planned a surprise trip to Blackpool - they're leaving tonight.

Also, Dennis isn't as keen on the idea of a cruise as Rita is, but with little control over the purse-strings, has he much choice on the matter?

Wednesday

Hour-long episode

The penny drops for Kylie.
It's the day of Lily's christening, and Kylie and David are both struggling to hide their nerves. Unsure of what David knows, Kylie asks him if he loves and trusts her and to tell her now if there's anything he's unsure about. While David reassures her, Kylie remains unconvinced and goes to speak to Tina, begging her to reveal what her and David's secret is.

Backed into a corner, Tina urges Kylie to speak to Nick. The penny drops for Kylie - Tina knows about her and Nick, and so does David. Her mind reeling, will Kylie realise the lengths David went to in order to get revenge on his brother?

Later at the church, will the christening go ahead as Kylie struggles to contain her anger, fear, disgust and confusion? Or is David on the brink of losing it all?

Roy and Hayley enjoy their day in Blackpool.
Meanwhile, Roy and Hayley are full of love for each other as they agree to forget Hayley's illness and enjoy their day in Blackpool. After a tram ride and a walk on the pier, they head to the Tower Ballroom where Roy has planned a spot of dancing. Hayley is ecstatic, but when they arrive they're disappointed to realise that it's closed for maintenance. Determined to still enjoy the trip, Hayley insists on visiting a tarot booth. Roy is cynical, but will the clairvoyant surprise them both?

Elsewhere, Steve is in the doghouse as both Michelle and Liz continue to give him the cold shoulder over his deceit. Will his charm offensive win Michelle round? At the same time, when Michelle walks in on her dad making a drink-fuelled pass at Liz, she insists that it's time he goes home to save his marriage, but will he agree?

Also today, Dennis is rocked by an unpaid tax bill. Will he go to Rita for help or does he have other plans? And will his wise ideas get him into further trouble?

Friday

Hayley is in bright spirits after her trip to Blackpool, but is upset when she discovers that her friend Jane - who she met at the support group - has been admitted to a hospice as her cancer has spread. At the hospice, Roy is shaken by the snapshot of what awaits Hayley and while Jane's husband praises the staff there, Hayley is shocked by Jane's rapid deterioration and how dosed up she is on morphine.

Sensing Hayley's fears, Roy gently broaches the subject of patient choice with regards to pain relief and place of death. But when Hayley agrees that he's right and she's come to an important decision, Roy is floored by her revelation…

Meanwhile, as Nick fears that Leanne will never forgive him for sleeping with Kylie, Eva arrives to deliver a shock message from Leanne. Has he lost her for good? At the same time, Kylie is disgusted that Nick knew what David was capable of and yet said nothing. David pleads his case with Audrey, begging her to speak to Kylie and Gail. Will Audrey agree or has David gone too far this time, even for his own family?

Elsewhere, Michelle is horrified as Barry finally comes clean about the rift in his marriage - Helen caught him in bed with one of her friends and wants a divorce. How will Michelle react to this latest bombshell?

Also, a desperate Dennis sells Rita's engagement ring in Rob and Tracy's shop in a bid to pay his tax bill.

Roy is in utter disbelief, unable to compute what Hayley has just told him - that she intends to end her own life when her cancer spreads.

As it becomes apparent just how much Hayley has thought about her decision, Roy is appalled. Hayley insists it's about being in control and not spending her last days in a drug-induced haze, but Roy refuses to allow her to go ahead with this plan.

Hayley does her best to make Roy understand why she has made this decision, but he's lost in a world of turmoil, hurt and confusion.

Will Hayley be able to convince Roy of her logic, or will it all prove too much for the couple to deal with?

swmc66
07-10-2013, 08:25
Baby has to be David!s otherwise the christening would not go ahead

Perdita
08-10-2013, 15:48
David Platt's whole family will turn against him on Coronation Street after his shocking secret is revealed.

Viewers will see David's worst nightmare come true next week as his wife Kylie finally discovers that he was to blame for the road crash which nearly killed his brother Nick.

Disgusted by what David (Jack P Shepherd) is capable of, Kylie decides to reveal what she knows on baby Lily's christening day - causing fireworks as months of deception come to a head.

Paula Lane, who plays Kylie, revealed: "She fears the Platts will exclude her and push her out and she'll be left with nothing. She thinks that she's more disposable than any of them because to her, blood is thicker than water.

"But it's David who is extradited from their home and they all seem to rally around her because she has the children. She gets off quite lightly and David's left with nothing."
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/40/618x426/soaps-corrie-8236-4.jpg
© ITV

Fans know that David went on a downward spiral when he learned of Kylie and Nick's secret one-night stand. Furious with his brother, David pulled every trick he could to make his life a misery.

Lane added: "Kylie does still love David. I don't think you ever stop loving someone completely when you're in this sort of situation. They have a bond because of Max and Lily but she just can't bring herself to forgive David at this point and doesn't imagine that she ever will."

Coronation Street airs the Platt family bombshells in an hour-long special on Wednesday, October 16 at 8pm on ITV.

lizann
08-10-2013, 19:34
so kylie cant forgive david but she was the one who slept with his brother

swmc66
08-10-2013, 22:17
Can't be a proper DNA test without nick's dna

chartley101
09-10-2013, 08:18

Umm, actually, yes, it can prove paternity if David is the father.

If David wasn't the father, it would also likely strongly indicate Nick to be the father based on Nick and David's fraternal relationship, but would possibly need a test with Nick's DNA to verify that, but in the case where David is the father, there is no need for a sample from Nick, and the test will have a greater tha 99.99% accuracy.

Perdita
11-10-2013, 16:54
Coronation Street producer Stuart Blackburn has heaped praise upon upcoming episodes of the show.

Viewers will see the Platt family's secrets exposed at Lily's christening next week, as well as Hayley and Roy spending a special day together in Blackpool.

Speaking at a Coronation Street press conference today, Blackburn said: "Next week is full of heartache, vengeance, betrayal, cat fights, the return of Liz McDonald and a christening like no other.

"There are two stories driving the episodes that on first glance look totally different. You have the huge scale of the Platt story set against what is an astonishingly beautiful love story of Roy and Hayley.

"I defy anyone to watch it and not come out sobbing. Both stories have two very important things in common - they are both love stories."

Blackburn added: "I am inspired and humbled in equal measure when I watch what is coming up.

"It is not just this week of episodes. I have seen November and December and what is coming up on Christmas day and it keeps on moving."

Coronation Street airs the Platt family bombshells and Roy and Hayley's trip in an hour-long special on Wednesday, October 16 at 8pm on ITV.

Kim
11-10-2013, 22:19

I don't think either have any reason to think that Kylie has slept with a third person, so if she isn't David's then she is Nick's. If the results sheet is 'incriminating' then Lily must be Nick's. Kylie doesn't know of the DNA test obviously, but I don't think she'll disagree that David has a right to know. She was just scared to apply for the test herself.

alan45
13-10-2013, 00:40

alan45
13-10-2013, 00:40
Over on Coronation Street, there are heart-warming scenes ahead for Roy and Hayley Cropper as they head to Blackpool together.

Roy (David Neilson) wants to fulfil one of Hayley's dying wishes by visiting the Tower Ballroom for a spot of dancing, but when they arrive at the iconic venue, they're disappointed to find that it's closed for maintenance.

Although Hayley (Julie Hesmondhalgh) quickly insists that it's no big deal, Roy is devastated that his plans for a perfect trip are going awry.

With time to fill, the couple visit a clairvoyant and although Roy is deeply sceptical over her supposed talents, he and Hayley are both surprised when she advises them to go straight back to the Ballroom.

Returning to the empty venue, Roy and Hayley are shocked as the owner suddenly appears and bends the rules by inviting them inside. As they have the place to themselves, the moment is extra special as another wish is ticked off Hayley's to-do list.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/41/618x443/soaps-coronation-street-roy-hayley-cropper-ballroom-1.jpg
© ITV
Roy and Hayley are invited into the Tower Ballroom

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/41/618x411/soaps-coronation-street-roy-hayley-cropper-ballroom-2.jpg

© ITV
Roy and Hayley are treated as special guests

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/41/618x411/soaps-coronation-street-roy-hayley-cropper-ballroom-3.jpg
© ITV
Roy asks Hayley to dance

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/41/618x411/soaps-coronation-street-roy-hayley-cropper-ballroom-4.jpg
© ITV
Hayley is delighted by Roy's romantic mood

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/41/618x411/soaps-coronation-street-roy-hayley-cropper-ballroom-5.jpg
© ITV
Roy has been receiving dancing tips from Norris

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/41/618x411/soaps-coronation-street-roy-hayley-cropper-ballroom-6.jpg
© ITV
Roy is confident on the dancefloor

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/41/618x411/soaps-coronation-street-roy-hayley-cropper-ballroom-7.jpg
© ITV
It's a magical moment for Roy and Hayley

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/41/618x411/soaps-coronation-street-roy-hayley-cropper-ballroom-8.jpg
© ITV
Roy is pleased to have provided a day to remember

Coronation Street airs these scenes in an hour-long episode on Wednesday, October 16 at 8pm on ITV.

Debzyg
13-10-2013, 17:27

Well seeing as there's only 2 possible outcomes if David isn't a match then it's obviously Nick.

Perdita
14-10-2013, 08:56
Liz McDonald returns to Coronation Street with a bang this evening (October 14) as she is forced to break up a catfight at the Rovers Return.

As Liz (Beverley Callard) arrives at the pub unexpectedly after more than two years away, it's just as Kylie Platt and Tina McIntyre are embroiled in a scuffle due to their ongoing row over David.

Kylie (Paula Lane) is convinced that Tina (Michelle Keegan) is having a fling with David, but no-nonsense Liz soon intervenes by dragging the two women apart.

Liz is quick to tell Kylie that she's barred from her pub, but this comes as a huge surprise to Michelle Connor, who demands to know why Liz thinks The Rovers is hers! How will she react when Steve reveals the full story behind his purchase of the pub?
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/40/618x436/soaps-corrie-8234-7.jpg
Liz McDonald arrives and breaks up the fight.
© ITV
Liz McDonald arrives and breaks up the fight.

Coronation Street airs tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV.

Perdita
14-10-2013, 08:58
Coronation Street bosses have released two new images previewing the explosive showdown ahead for the Platt family later this week.

Wednesday's hour-long episode (October 16) sees weeks and months of deception come to a head as the Weatherfield clan gather to celebrate baby Lily's christening.
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/41/618x305/soaps-coronation-street-platt-family-vestry-1.jpg
The Platts are ushered into the vestry for a showdown
© ITV
The Platts are ushered into the vestry

Unsurprisingly, there are fireworks on the big day as Kylie (Paula Lane) has finally realised that David was responsible for the road crash, which nearly killed his half-brother Nick.

Kylie is unable to keep a lid on her emotions at the church and publicly rejects David (Jack P Shepherd) in the middle of the ceremony, berating him for what he's done.

As the locals begin gossiping amongst themselves, the Platts are ushered to the vestry to battle it out in private. Will Kylie be able to hold it together long enough to protect Leanne from the truth about her and Nick?
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/41/618x368/soaps-coronation-street-platt-family-vestry-2.jpg
How much will Kylie reveal in front of Leanne?
© ITV
How much will Kylie reveal in front of Leanne?

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Wednesday, October 16 at 8pm on ITV.

sarah c
14-10-2013, 09:13
Well seeing as there's only 2 possible outcomes if David isn't a match then it's obviously Nick.

how crap was the DNA report?.....98.123432568719% probability...? Please two decimal places only!!

and 98% is quite low given the two potential fathers are brothers?

and 2 days to turnaround the test is riduculous

sarah c
14-10-2013, 09:13

tammyy2j
14-10-2013, 15:29
If Kylie finds the DNA results shouldn't she be happy that the baby is David's

sarah c
14-10-2013, 16:16
If Kylie finds the DNA results shouldn't she be happy that the baby is David's

yes but also annoyed that David doubted that he was the father!! as she doesnt know he knows about Nick, so she is thinking now that David thinks she's a slaggy one

lizann
14-10-2013, 23:15
yes but also annoyed that David doubted that he was the father!! as she doesnt know he knows about Nick, so she is thinking now that David thinks she's a slaggy one

well she did sleep with his brother and then berates him for cheating on her with tina when he didn't

kylie should just keep quite

lizann
14-10-2013, 23:15

well she did sleep with his brother and then berates him for cheating on her with tina when he didn't

kylie should just keep quite

Perdita
16-10-2013, 06:50
Months of lies and deception among Coronation Street's Platt family comes to a head this evening (October 16) as Kylie makes a scene at baby Lily's christening.

Kylie (Paula Lane) is unable to keep a lid on her emotions as she finally works out that her husband David knows about her one-night stand with his half-brother Nick.

Gradually putting the pieces of the puzzle together, Kylie also realises that David (Jack P Shepherd) was behind the mysterious vendetta against Nick - and stooped to shocking depths by nearly killing him in their road crash.

Kylie immediately decides that she can't stand by David this time and makes her feelings very clear with a public outburst in the middle of the christening. Will Kylie's revelations tear the Platts apart?
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/40/618x426/soaps-corrie-8236-4.jpg
© ITV
Kylie can't go through with the christening

Coronation Street airs tonight at 8pm on ITV.

Debzyg
18-10-2013, 19:34
What annoys me about this is that everyone is accusing David of trying to purposely kill Nick, when at no point did he actually try and kill the guy. The crash was a genuine accident. They argued, Nick wanted to tell the truth and started to drive off and David tried to stop him driving off, he didn't try and kill him.

Plus Kylie is nobody to talk, she cheated on David with his brother and then got herself up the duff and lied for months and she has the audacity to be the one to call off the relationship! Ha ha

Debzyg
18-10-2013, 19:50
Plus Leanne has got a nerve being angry with Nick when the only reason he slept with Kylie was because on their wedding day Leanne had been banging on Peters door!! How quickly she forgets!!

lizann
18-10-2013, 21:56
What annoys me about this is that everyone is accusing David of trying to purposely kill Nick, when at no point did he actually try and kill the guy. The crash was a genuine accident. They argued, Nick wanted to tell the truth and started to drive off and David tried to stop him driving off, he didn't try and kill him.

Plus Kylie is nobody to talk, she cheated on David with his brother and then got herself up the duff and lied for months and she has the audacity to be the one to call off the relationship! Ha ha

kylie thinks sleeping with nick is no big deal as it was a one off she is innocent as is nick in gail and Audrey's eye, poor david

lizann
18-10-2013, 21:56

kylie thinks sleeping with nick is no big deal as it was a one off she is innocent as is nick in gail and Audrey's eye, poor david

Debzyg
18-10-2013, 22:33
David did wrong, no denying that. But the guy had just found out that his mrs had slept with his brother and the baby she was carrying he thought was his may actually be his brothers! You can't really blame him for being tipped over the edge!

Nick and Kylie caused all this and yet David is the one who's been put out on the street.

So they've made David homeless and jobless. If he goes into a depression and say ended up trying to top himself I bet you Gail would be there whimpering by his bedside saying how sorry she was the stupid mare.

I just don't see how Kylie thinks she can take the high ground in this mess. She knew what David could be like. Did she really think he'd take it lying down? And she's saying "oh I can't live with a psycho" conveniently forgetting how she went psycho on Tina in the pub when she thought David was cheating on her!! She's no better than he is, that's why they make a good couple!!

Kim
18-10-2013, 23:26
David did wrong, no denying that. But the guy had just found out that his mrs had slept with his brother and the baby she was carrying he thought was his may actually be his brothers! You can't really blame him for being tipped over the edge!

Nick and Kylie caused all this and yet David is the one who's been put out on the street.

So they've made David homeless and jobless. If he goes into a depression and say ended up trying to top himself I bet you Gail would be there whimpering by his bedside saying how sorry she was the stupid mare.

I just don't see how Kylie thinks she can take the high ground in this mess. She knew what David could be like. Did she really think he'd take it lying down? And she's saying "oh I can't live with a psycho" conveniently forgetting how she went psycho on Tina in the pub when she thought David was cheating on her!! She's no better than he is, that's why they make a good couple!!

Well said.

That and I don't believe that David actually meant to cause a crash. His actions were dangerous but I think that he was only desperately trying to get Nick to stop the van so that he could try again to talk him out of telling everyone. I can understand him fearing that things would never be quite the same again with everything out in the open.