PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 23rd - 27th September 2013

Perdita
09-09-2013, 07:09
Monday

Lucas and Vanessa consider leaving Ramsay Street; Paul fears Georgia is not up to the career h'es planning for her; Karl is forced to accept that Lennie and Chop must go; Terese and Brad force Josh to take on tutoring.

Tuesday

Two people leave Ramsay Street; Chris struggles with Hudson's rejection; Georgia faces the reality of losing her song.

Wednesday

Chris broken heart drives him to desperate measures; Matts disappointed when his overtures towards Mason are dismissed; Imogen's love for Hermione is rekindled when Mason finally embraces the name.

Thursday

Kyle and Sheila are concerned about Chris; Kate is thrilled by Paul's offer while Mason remains hurt after her rejection; Georgia is devastated when she loses all connection to her song.

Friday

Josh and Amber break the rules; Mason and Matt mend fences; Toadie gets some shocking news.

gillyH1981
09-09-2013, 12:18
Hudson hasn't left for good. He comes back a few weeks later.

Remy Hii has a character profile on the Neighbours official site, which could mean he will be a regular.

gillyH1981
09-09-2013, 12:18

Remy Hii has a character profile on the Neighbours official site, which could mean he will be a regular.

Mirjam
09-09-2013, 13:50
Why are you always posting the same posts twice?

Perdita
09-09-2013, 14:13
It is a glitch in the system here, Mirjam

Mirjam
09-09-2013, 14:55
I see! I thought someone was so enthusiastic that she posted everything twice :)

tammyy2j
09-09-2013, 15:53
Do Lucas and Vanessa and Paddy leave this week together?

gillyH1981
12-09-2013, 15:59

delete

gillyH1981
12-09-2013, 15:59

The two people who leave are Lucas and Vanessa.

pulminaria
14-09-2013, 21:03
thank you gillyH1981 Hudson and chris are such good characters. Thank goodness he is coming back.

gillyH1981
16-09-2013, 16:13
TV Week Soap Diary

Monday, 23rd September
Lucas and Vanessa return from their honeymoon to some very exciting news.
Paul arranges for Georgia to meet a local producer but things quickly turn sour...
Josh learns he's in contention for the national swimming team.

Tuesday, 24th September
Paul gives the rights to Georgia's song to another singer causing Georgia to lash out at Kyle.
Chris receives interesting news at work concerning a change in management.

Wednesday, 25th September
Matt and Mason attempt to mend their relationship by going fishing.
Imogen plans to sell her car but fails to tell Mason who's a part owner.

Thursday, 26th September
Chris suffers a shock collapse, leaving his loved ones fearing for his safety.
Who's the mysterious hotel guest Mason meets with after hours?

Friday, 27th September
Josh and Amber plan a date but are busted by Susan.
Realising Callum still has a crush on Imogen, Josie tries to be more like her.

gillyH1981
16-09-2013, 16:14
delete double posted.

can moderators please fix the glitch on the forum, as all posts keep double posting.

gillyH1981
16-09-2013, 16:14
The mysterious hotel guest is Rhiannon, as she is due back end of the month.

Wonder who the new manager of the garage is?

gillyH1981
17-09-2013, 16:18
Bad reaction

Poor old Chris can't catch a break when it comes to love. Ever since his faux-mance with Summer (Jordy Lucas) ended, it's been one bad decision after another. While his fling with Hudson (Remy Hii) has been going well, recent dramas have thrown the couple off course. "They've become really close," says James Mason, 23, who plays Chris. "They'd been talking about a future togethe but it's all unravelling."

Stressed because his love life is in tatters and gutted at the prospect of Lucas (Scott Major) and Vanessa (Alin Sumarwata) leaving town, Chris begins to take a turn for the worst. "His boss, Lucas, who is also one his best friends, is talking about moving away," James says. "Plus, Chris is having trouble with Hudson. He suddenly feels very alone. He's having trouble sleeping and can't concentrate, so he decides to get a prescription for sleeping tablets."

Chris convinces Dr Karl Kennedy (Alan Fletcher) to allow him to take the pills but it soon becomes clear they don't agree with him. "He begins to take the medication," James says but he doesn't respond well." When Kyle (Chris Milligan) and Sheila (Colette Mann) find an unresponsive Chris collapsed in the back garden, they panic. Will he be ok?

Source: TV Week 21st - 27th September 2013

Katiem
19-09-2013, 19:37

From what I hear, it's eventually discovered that Marty is eventually found to have pushed Robbo, hugely diminishing Hudson's involvement in the accident.

That may pave the way for his return.

Katiem
19-09-2013, 19:43
Having said that, I have heard a few mumblings, though nothing definite, that tell a different story.

A few people have said that the character profile was left up for a different reason. It's been suggested that, after reports that all international cast members were axed, Hudson's was left up to show that it wasn't the case.

I'm not convinced that this is true as I can't imagine any show having an issue with cast diversity, so hopefully ust nasty gossip!

Katiem
19-09-2013, 19:43
Having said that, I have heard a few mumblings, though nothing definite, that tell a different story.

A few people have said that the character profile was left up for a different reason. It's been suggested that, after reports that all international cast members were axed, Hudson's was left up to show that it wasn't the case.

I'm not convinced that this is true as I can't imagine any show having an issue with cast diversity, so hopefully ust nasty gossip!

gillyH1981
20-09-2013, 10:57
deleted

gillyH1981
20-09-2013, 10:57

remy Hii is a recurring character. So this could lead to him becoming a regular cast member.

Neighbours aren't racist, otherwise, they wouldn't be bringing Hudson back.

Those who said, the Kapoors and Vanessa were written out due to racism are idiots.