PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 16th - 20th September 2013

Perdita
02-09-2013, 05:59
Monday 16th September
Paul learns the truth about Jack.
Callum finds out Josie likes him as more than a friend.
Sonya organises a surprise party for Lucas and Vanessa.

Tuesday 17th September
Toadie is arrested for killing Robbo.
Callum loses a friend in Josie.
The police gate crash Lucas and Vanessas big day.

Wednesday 18th September
The identity of the hit and run murder of Robbo is revealed, who is guilty out of the list of prime suspects?

Thursday 19th September
Chris is shattered after the truth comes out.
The Willis and Turner families struggle to deal with their kids dishonesty.
Amber tells Josh the truth, but will it backfire?

Friday 20th September
Amber and Josh take a risk to be together, resulting in turmoil for both families.
Georgia struggles to reconcile her work-life balance.
Callum and Bailey get a lead on the last of the treasure.
Sheila and Karl butt heads over his animals.

Louisa Marshall
02-09-2013, 22:08
It must be Hudson. Sachin Joab said in his exit interview that Remy Hii was being 'written out in quite a negative way'. Seems a bit flimsy that he would kill Robbo, though.

gillyH1981
08-09-2013, 15:12
It must be Hudson. Sachin Joab said in his exit interview that Remy Hii was being 'written out in quite a negative way'. Seems a bit flimsy that he would kill Robbo, though.

Hudson has been ruled out. He had an alibi on the day Robbo was hit. Sachin was talking about Hudson's exit after the steroid storyline.

Remy Hii is currently a recurring character but could become a regular, as he has a character profile on the official site. Only regular characters have profile.

Remy confirmed on his instagram account, he is still filming and enjoying Neighbours. He isn't leaving.

gillyH1981
08-09-2013, 15:13

Hudson has been ruled out. He had an alibi on the day Robbo was hit. Sachin was talking about Hudson's exit after the steroid storyline.

Remy Hii is currently a recurring character but could become a regular, as he has a character profile on the official site. Only regular characters have profile.

Remy confirmed on his instagram account, he is still filming and enjoying Neighbours. He isn't leaving.

its.like.that
09-09-2013, 04:43
Who is it then? One of the newbies, and they don't go to jail?

Unless it's Lucas.

its.like.that
09-09-2013, 04:43
Who is it then? One of the newbies, and they don't go to jail?

Unless it's Lucas.

Louisa Marshall
09-09-2013, 11:25
It's definitely Hudson. If you don't believe me, wait and see :)

gillyH1981
09-09-2013, 12:17

It IS NOT Hudson. He has been ruled out. He had an air tight alibi for the night Robbo was hit. Hudson was in a meeting with his old swimmng coach, Don Cotter. Don confirmed it.

Hudson leaves in 2 weeks but comes back a few weeks later.

It's not Lucas. He and Vanessa move to the country.

gillyH1981
09-09-2013, 12:17

It IS NOT Hudson. He has been ruled out. He had an air tight alibi for the night Robbo was hit. Hudson was in a meeting with his old swimmng coach, Don Cotter. Don confirmed it.

Hudson leaves in 2 weeks but comes back a few weeks later.

It's not Lucas. He and Vanessa move to the country.

Louisa Marshall
09-09-2013, 15:46
Wait and see! :)

gillyH1981
10-09-2013, 09:25
deleted. double posted.

Moderators fix the forum. all posts are double posting.

gillyH1981
10-09-2013, 09:26
Wait and see! :)

It is NOT Hudson. Hudson is coming back and may be a regular.

Louisa Marshall
10-09-2013, 19:44
Wait and see :)

Katiem
10-09-2013, 23:24
Hey,

I'm afraid it really was Hudson. It's revealed in coming episodes that his former coach provided him with a false alibi in exchange for him not going public about his involvement with drugs etc. The drugs story was not the 'negative way' he was written out as he wasnt written out then at all and the interview was given after that story line had aired.
I hope they do bring him back despite this.

Louisa Marshall
11-09-2013, 14:40
Good work gang- we're all turning into Miss Marple!

tammyy2j
11-09-2013, 16:28
So Hudson killed Robbo, why?

Katiem
12-09-2013, 02:19
Afraid I have no idea why - probably decent twist ;)
I assume most people that post spoilers know writers/producers etc. I reckon they're as cautious with me as with any other friends x

gillyH1981
12-09-2013, 15:26
Hey,

I'm afraid it really was Hudson. It's revealed in coming episodes that his former coach provided him with a false alibi in exchange for him not going public about his involvement with drugs etc. The drugs story was not the 'negative way' he was written out as he wasnt written out then at all and the interview was given after that story line had aired.
I hope they do bring him back despite this.

Hudson DID NOT hit Robbo. He was cleared. The police confirmed Hudson had an alibi.

Paul found out about Hudson's banned substance use and still sponsersed him.

Hudson leaves for a few weeks and comes back. Remy Hii has a character profile on the Neighbours site, only regular characters have character profiles.

The way Robbo spoke to the driver, he know him well. Robbo doesn't know Hudson. Also Robbo said to the driver, "As if a spineless little thing like you would have the guts". Hudson isn't little.

Hudson didn't know Robbo.

Whoever hit Robbo it will probably be a character who isn't currently in the spoitlight. It would be too easy if it was one of the current suspects.

Louisa Marshall
12-09-2013, 16:28
It looks like you have your views, Gilly, and we have ours! Everyone is entitled to an opinion on here.

Louisa Marshall
12-09-2013, 16:30
And, as I said before, wait and see! :)

gillyH1981
12-09-2013, 16:44
I doubt it's Robbo.

Katiem
13-09-2013, 22:58
Hey!
No point bickering, it's pretty clear we all have mates on the show and have been told slightly different stories. Won't be long before it's revealed - to quote another user "wait and see!"

Katiem
13-09-2013, 23:01
'

gillyH1981
14-09-2013, 01:12
Hey!
No point bickering, it's pretty clear we all have mates on the show and have been told slightly different stories. Won't be long before it's revealed - to quote another user "wait and see!"

IF it was Hudson, like you were told, why would he run over Robbo? he didn't know him and never met him.

If Hudson did hit Robbo, we know he won't go to jail, as Remy Hii will be back on Neighbours a few weeks later. He will be around in October and November.

gillyH1981
14-09-2013, 01:12
Hey!

IF it was Hudson, like you were told, why would he run over Robbo? he didn't know him and never met him.

If Hudson did hit Robbo, we know he won't go to jail, as Remy Hii will be back on Neighbours a few weeks later. He will be around in October and November.

Katiem
14-09-2013, 02:04
Great to see different opinions, and really great to see Rem' has such great fans. Happy whom ever is right

gillyH1981
14-09-2013, 14:17
TV Week Soap Diary

Monday, 16th September
When Paul learns Jack Lassiter is dying, he questions the direction his own life is taking.
The police grill Marty Kranic over Robbo's hit-and-run.

Tuesday, 17th September
Callum and Josie's on-again, off-again romance hits another road bump.
Lucas and Vanessa finally proceed with their wedding plans.

Wednesday, 18th September
A flashback episode reveals exactly what happened on the fateful night when Robbo was killed in the hit-and-run.

Thursday, 19th September
After learning who ran down Robbo, everyone is in shock, reeling from the idea that one of their friends has been charged.
Josh and Amber are forced to reassess their relationship.

Friday, 20th September
Georgia feels the strain of jugging her singing career with nursing, while Kyle feels left out altogether.
Josh runs into trouble at school, putting his swimming career in jeopardy.

Moniqorange
17-09-2013, 10:40
I think they all might be in on it - when I say all, I mean; Joshua, Amber, Marty, Lucas & Mason. No involvement by Hudson I wouldn't think but I don't know!! Can't wait for tomorrow night :D

gillyH1981
17-09-2013, 16:15
according to someone with inside info it was Hudson and he Don lied about being Hudson's alibi.

Louisa Marshall
18-09-2013, 17:37
We waited, we saw and yes, it WAS indeed Hudson!

gillyH1981
19-09-2013, 10:35
deleted double posted.

Mods please fix the glitch in the systems with every post double posting.

gillyH1981
19-09-2013, 10:35
We waited, we saw and yes, it WAS indeed Hudson!

There is still a lot more to teh storyline. There is a lot of unanswered questions.

How did Toadie end up in Imogen's car? Someone picked Toadie up and put him into the car. There is no way Hudson picked him up. It would have to have been someone strong enough to pick Toadie up and place him in the car.

What was Paul's involvement?

Why did Paul pay Marty off to disappear?

Why did Mason fix the car? Mason knows a lot more than he is letting on.

I don't even think Hudson hit Robbo.

It was pitch black. Hudson could have hit anything. He could have hit and animal and thought he hit Robbo and a 2nd car could have hit Robbo.

Robbo was definitely pushed, as he stumbled into the road. He the looked behind him as though someone pushed him. so there's at least another person involved and maybe a 2nd car.

It seems 2 easy for Hudson to have hit him. With Marty & Hudson returning again in a few weeks, this storyline is far from over.

Mirjam
19-09-2013, 19:10
I'm sure questions will be answered in future episodes, they will not leave questions unanswered.

gillyH1981
20-09-2013, 11:02
I'm sure questions will be answered in future episodes, they will not leave questions unanswered.

Both Hudson and Paul's henchman Marty are back in about 3 or 4 weeks, so I reckon it will be revealed Hudson didn't hit Robbo.

Robbo was definitely pushed.

gillyH1981
20-09-2013, 11:02

Both Hudson and Paul's henchman Marty are back in about 3 or 4 weeks, so I reckon it will be revealed Hudson didn't hit Robbo.

Robbo was definitely pushed.