PDA

View Full Version : does jake die

crazygirl
29-06-2005, 12:20
because i read that jonney has him in a car at gun point and takes him to the woods

Bad Wolf
29-06-2005, 12:26
no he doesnt- i think he just scares the C**p out of them and tells them to leave we know jake comes back and danny doesnt die xx

Treacle
29-06-2005, 12:27
He can't die if he's coming back :D

Debs
29-06-2005, 13:15
no he cant die because jake is comig back and the door has been leftopen for danny to return too

Tamzi
29-06-2005, 13:16
Danny has the gun held to his head, not Jake.
xxx

Bryan
29-06-2005, 13:19
saw a pic in my copy of inside soap with poor old jake looking petrified inside the car!!! i think jonny will just put the frightners on them, actually im suprised he dosent kill danny, i would if he did that to my house

if they both survive i dont get why there is a headline on the front of inside soap "johhny's murderous revenge on jake and danny!"

bondboffin

bronzemare13
29-06-2005, 15:24
remember Johnny telling Tina that'they aren't really bad boys.' ? i guess he does remember that maybe at the last minute and doesn't kill them. course who can say in soapland. the gossip rags say this and that. got to wait and see....then speaking for myself cry my eyes out for Danny. he's my reason for actually sitting down and watching the show.

Jojo
29-06-2005, 15:31
BBC confirmed that Jake was coming back, and the door was left open for Danny, so neither die!

Bryan
29-06-2005, 15:39
BBC confirmed that Jake was coming back, and the door was left open for Danny, so neither die!

boo!!!! where is the realism!!!! as if jonny would let them get away with it!!!! boo!!!! i want to see an evil jonny allen, not some pounced up version!!!

bondboffin

Jojo
29-06-2005, 15:41
boo!!!! where is the realism!!!! as if jonny would let them get away with it!!!! boo!!!! i want to see an evil jonny allen, not some pounced up version!!!

bondboffinJonny is turning into another Andy - scary, not!!!!

BlackKat
29-06-2005, 15:42
I think he locks Jake in the car, takes Danny out and holds a gun to his head. Jake manages to break out the car, and tells Johnny to shoot both of them, but in the end Johnny lets them both go.

ETA: It also said in one mag that Johnny doesn't kill Danny for Jake's sake.

Bryan
29-06-2005, 15:42
Jonny is turning into another Andy - scary, not!!!!

altough a better and more convinvcing one with more than more dimension

bondboffin

Johnny Allen
29-06-2005, 16:14
This is stupid no way would Johnny ever let Danny get away with what he did to his house. Remember when he pushed Andy of the bridge he said 'Don't bother retiring there's always someone who drags you right back in' so in that case Danny would instantly be killed, come on Johnny kills a guy for double-crossing him on a deal but lets a nutcase get away with tourching his house and putting him and his daughter's life in danger, this is just ridiculous, in real life Johnny would just wipe out Danny

di marco
29-06-2005, 19:42
hmmm this is something ive just thought of and its probably rubbish and makes no sense but anyway. we know that johnny wants to kill danny but jake says he has to kill them both and so johnny lets them go. so this seems to mean that johnny doesnt kill danny cos he doesnt want to kill jake. well with the rumours going round that jake could be johnnys son, do you think this might be the case as johnny wouldnt want to kill his own son would he? as i said just a random thought.....................

BlackKat
29-06-2005, 19:44
hmmm this is something ive just thought of and its probably rubbish and makes no sense but anyway. we know that johnny wants to kill danny but jake says he has to kill them both and so johnny lets them go. so this seems to mean that johnny doesnt kill danny cos he doesnt want to kill jake. well with the rumours going round that jake could be johnnys son, do you think this might be the case as johnny wouldnt want to kill his own son would he? as i said just a random thought.....................

I think I read somewhere about this storyline, that the reason he doesn't kill Jake is because he's like a son to him, and he can't bring himself to hurt him. I don't think it would be too much of a jump to go from like a son to his actual son.

That could be Jake's big Autumn storyline -- they need something to happen so that both Jake and Johnny can live in the Square without being at each other's throats. Don't know if it will happen, but it could. :searchme:

***sharon rules***
30-06-2005, 12:11
jake dont die but not sure about danny.

Bryan
30-06-2005, 14:17
jake dont die but not sure about danny.

it depends on how Danny is portryed in the next week, we may feel very srry for or really start to hate him for being annoying

will be interesting to see if people want him to go or not come next week

bondboffin

squarelady
30-06-2005, 14:18
because i read that jonney has him in a car at gun point and takes him to the woods

Jake and Danny do not die!

No, Johnny takes Danny at gunpoint and walks off locking Jake in the car. Jake breaks out of the car and they both manage to escape after making a deal with Johnny.

eastenders mad
30-06-2005, 17:39
yeah it was in the All about soap mag.

Debs
30-06-2005, 18:29

i always thought that danny would be johhnys long lost son!! but now yeah jake could be!!

Angeldelight
30-06-2005, 20:52
From All about soap, 2-8th july

Jake heads to the canal - just in time to see Danny pushed into Johnny's car.Jake also jumps in and Johnny locks the doors. When they stop on a deserted raod, Johnny pulls Danny out and puts a gun to his head!
Jake tells Johnny to shoot them both - Danny means that much to him. He also reminds Johnny that he's done some terrible things in his time and ruined a lot of lives too. Johnny lets them go, but warns the pair that he never wants to see them again.

Johnny makes an enemny of Alfie when he admits he wanted to make Danny suffer. But when the stunned stall holder vows to get even, Johnny confesses that he let the brothers go. Alfie's unconvined though - until Jake phones histo reassure his cousin that they're all right.

JakeMaskall Fan
01-07-2005, 18:48
Danny Moon is also my reason for watching the show so I know how you feel!!

***sharon rules***
02-07-2005, 11:56
Jake and Danny do not die!

No, Johnny takes Danny at gunpoint and walks off locking Jake in the car. Jake breaks out of the car and they both manage to escape after making a deal with Johnny.
what was the deal?

***sharon rules***
02-07-2005, 11:59
Danny Moon is also my reason for watching the show so I know how you feel!!
same here. when he leaves i might not watch it again. :crying: :crying: :crying: :o