PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Black (Jesse Birdsall)

lizann
01-08-2013, 00:51
Jesse Birdsall joins as a new love interest for Sandy Roscoe played by Gillian Taylforth both starred together in Footballer's Wives

Perdita
01-08-2013, 08:44
Hollyoaks bosses have cast Jesse Birdsall in a significant guest role, Digital Spy can reveal.

The actor has been filming with the soap as newcomer Fraser Black - a possible love interest for Sandy Roscoe, played by Gillian Taylforth.
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/27/618x403/soaps-jesse-birdsall.jpg
Jesse Birdsall
© Rex Features / Nils Jorgensen
Jesse Birdsall

Viewers will see Fraser's first scenes next week, when he is introduced as a new client for the Roscoes' garage business.

Sandy's eldest son Joe (Ayden Callaghan) then decides to play matchmaker, determined to find a more suitable partner for his mum after learning that she is having a fling with Dodger Savage (Danny Mac).

Joe's plan pays off when Fraser turns up at the house to take Sandy on a date. However, whether she will really be prepared to give up Dodger for him remains to be seen.
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/18/618x443/soaps-hollyoaks-3609-8.jpg
The boys get a surprise when Sandy arrives.
© Lime Pictures
Gillian Taylforth as Sandy Roscoe

Birdsall's previous screen credits include roles in Eldorado, Bugs, The Bill and Footballers' Wives, on which he played Taylforth's on-screen husband.

He also had a small part in EastEnders last year, playing Sharon Rickman's jilted fiancé John Hewland.

lizann
05-09-2013, 21:57
not such a nice fella after all being trevor's boss and having ken beaten up

tammyy2j
06-09-2013, 15:03
not such a nice fella after all being trevor's boss and having ken beaten up

I read elsewhere he is connected to Claire as well her father or ex partner

tammyy2j
06-09-2013, 15:03
Hollyoaks star Jesse Birdsall has praised the latest twist involving his character Fraser Black.

Earlier this evening (September 6), Channel 4 viewers saw Fraser unveiled as Trevor Royle's boss.

Speaking to Digital Spy, Birdsall said: "It was suggested to me when I went into the initial meeting that there were some underlying problems with Fraser. He certainly does have a dark side.

"He likes to keep everyone on a bit of a leash. Trevor does most of his dirty work now - he doesn't like to get his hands too dirty but he may have to in the future.

"It's a really good storyline I've got going on there and I have really enjoyed filming it so far."

Despite Trevor's involvement in a dark underworld, Birdsall insisted that Sandy and the Roscoe family are not currently in danger.

Birdsall said: "They are not in danger at the moment. As to whether they could be further up the line, I'm not sure, but at the moment they are not.

"Fraser is very much in love with Sandy. He has very much fallen for her and he is hoping to have the family unit with her that he never had.

"He does have a nice side to him - that is part of the fun of playing him. Fraser is one thing to one set of people and another thing to another set of people.

"It is all about how successfully he can marry the two together, whilst not getting found out. He does have a nice, gentle side but underneath that is a ruthless human being."

lizann
14-01-2014, 19:05
twitter talk of him being murdered and a whole heap of suspects lined up