Nicola’s forced to ask Steve for financial help again
Nikhil keeps his plans to move away secret from his family

6634 Friday 16 August 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Cain goes to dangerous lengths to keep Cameron out of Debbie’s life
As Nikhil prepares to leave Emmerdale, Jai throws a spanner in the works
Declan forks over more cash to cover his crimes

tammyy2j
30-07-2013, 14:30
Chas discovers Cameron and Debbie are back on and Nikhil discovers the truth about Archie's father being Jai, good week in the Dales so

britgirl
30-07-2013, 17:25
Cain v Cameron, who will win???

Wonder what Priya will do when she finds out the truth about Archie???

Hope Brenda doesn't do anything silly now Gennie's gone??? :(

What is going on with Declan and Katie???

britgirl
30-07-2013, 17:25
Cain v Cameron, who will win???

Wonder what Priya will do when she finds out the truth about Archie???

Hope Brenda doesn't do anything silly now Gennie's gone??? :(

What is going on with Declan and Katie???

dinglemafia
30-07-2013, 20:10
I think Chas and Cain will tag team onto Debbie and Cameron.

I think Cain will probably twist with Camerons head and Cameron will probably commit suicide on the first anniversary!

dinglemafia
30-07-2013, 20:10
I think Chas and Cain will tag team onto Debbie and Cameron.

I think Cain will probably twist with Camerons head and Cameron will probably commit suicide on the first anniversary!

lizann
30-07-2013, 21:21
sounds like katie does the right thing for once and reports the dead body (alex)

kiwigirl
31-07-2013, 05:46
There was something about both Debbie and Chas running scared? I think Cameron takes them both hostage and Cain comes to their rescue, I hope Moira is with him in these up and coming scenes. We hardly see them together anymore. I've been missing their passion, yummy. Hahaha

tammyy2j
31-07-2013, 16:06
Chas should play the recording in the pub when both Cameron and Debbie are there

heydrich39
01-08-2013, 00:10
I think chas kills cameron after he trys to kill her or debbie. cain and moira argue more than anything was better when they werent together.

suzewebb
01-08-2013, 12:49
I think chas kills cameron after he trys to kill her or debbie. cain and moira argue more than anything was better when they werent together.

Totally disagree. Cain and Moira don't argue - she is the only one that can reason with him on important issues. I love the dynamic of this relationship more than I did Cain and Charity which I felt has now had its day and should not be revisited.

suzewebb
01-08-2013, 12:49

Totally disagree. Cain and Moira don't argue - she is the only one that can reason with him on important issues. I love the dynamic of this relationship more than I did Cain and Charity which I felt has now had its day and should not be revisited.

heydrich39
01-08-2013, 16:59
Moira and cain used to be good together now its boring think he and carity will get bk together in the end

tammyy2j
01-08-2013, 16:59
I don't see the point of Moira and Adam at all

Debzyg
01-08-2013, 19:31
The Cain/charity storyline has been done to death. I really can't see them ever putting them back together.

I don't think they argue much? I like them as a couple, Moira brings out another side to Cain that makes you warm to him more.

lizann
01-08-2013, 22:48
we need bad boy cain back to deal with cameron

suzewebb
02-08-2013, 20:26
The previous exec producer or someone like that with lots of authority of what goes in Emmerdale said in several interviews that he did not see Cain and Charity getting back together at all and that there are no plans for such a storyline. Read this quite a few times. Will try and dig one of the interviews out. Unfortunately the new producer sees things differently.

Here is one of them
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a356653/emmerdale-boss-rules-out-cain-charity-reunion.html

Dec 2011

Emmerdale boss Stuart Blackburn has vowed that he will never reunite Cain Dingle and Charity Tate.

Cain (Jeff Hordley) and Charity (Emma Atkins) had an acrimonious split at the beginning of the year, sparking an explosive feud between the pair.

More recently, Cain was attacked by a mystery assailant after alienating most of the village - with Charity and her new partner Jai (Chris Bisson) among the biggest suspects.

Discussing Cain and Charity's future, Blackburn told the Daily Star Sunday: "They will never get back together while I'm in charge. It's a lot more interesting with them apart.

"The Judgement Day episode was the culmination of Charity ending her relationship with Cain. It triggered a series of events that led to his downfall."

Emmerdale fans will discover who attacked Cain in early January

KATE OATES SPEAKS

Would you rule out a reunion for Charity and Cain?
"I'd never rule out a reunion, but I think that the viewers have really invested in Moira and Cain's relationship. When things do go wrong between Jai and Charity, it's going to be very interesting because Charity did leave Cain for Jai. She did some very un-Charity-like things, such as getting married for love!

"I think Charity is going to realise that Jai hasn't given her the respect that she deserves. She'll realise that she might have given something up that was really valuable, and there's a lot of mileage in that. I would love to watch Cain not knowing which way he's going to turn between Moira and Charity. To rule out a further dynamic between Cain and Charity definitely wouldn't be right, because there's so many possibilities and unanswered questions."

alan45
04-08-2013, 00:58
Emmerdale airs more unmissable episodes later this month as Chas Dingle realises that Cameron Murray has been cheating on her.

Chas (Lucy Pargeter) is heartbroken to discover the truth about Cameron's affair on the day of her sister Gennie's funeral.

As Cameron is spending so much time with Debbie (Charley Webb) in secret, Chas finally becomes suspicious over her fiancé's behaviour, noticing that he is hardly ever around.

Chas's fears escalate when she spots Cameron (Dominic Power) leaving Debbie's house on the morning of the funeral.

Inside the church as the service begins, Chas quietly asks Cameron if he really loves her and then accuses him of sleeping with Debbie.

Knowing that he's been caught out, Cameron admits to his betrayal but warns Chas against making a scene while they're inside the church. Will Chas take heed, or will she let her emotions get the better of her?

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/31/618x464/soaps-emmerdale-chas-dingle-accuses-cameron-murray.jpg
© ITV
Chas accuses Cameron of sleeping with Debbie

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Thursday, August 15 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV

sarah c
04-08-2013, 08:26
At last!! Maybe the whispering fool will finally get his comeuppance!!!!

dinglemafia
04-08-2013, 20:04
Cat fight time! Debbie deserves a hiding from Chas!

katie hunter
05-08-2013, 07:55
The Cain/charity storyline has been done to death. I really can't see them ever putting them back together.

I don't think they argue much? I like them as a couple, Moira brings out another side to Cain that makes you warm to him more.

I agree, when Cain is with Moira we see a different side to Cain. If he ended up back with Charity then he would have to revert to his old ways.

I think Charity should end up with Declan and definitely not Cain.

katie hunter
05-08-2013, 07:55

heydrich39
05-08-2013, 15:13
Yeah but this is soapland and they split good couples all the time so i believe that cain will sleep with charity regret it and just to make it interesting moira will anounce shes pregnant. Like all soaps no one can be faithful no one seems to have a proper job and cain and moira just being together like they have been is boring

katie hunter
05-08-2013, 17:56
Yes it is Soapland, but if they were to reunite Cain and Charity all they would be doing is rehashing an old storyline.

I don't think Cain and Moira are boring together at all - the scriptwriters aren't exactly making it plain sailing for them and I think it's interesting to watch the development of their relationship.

It would be an interesting development if Moira got pregnant - especially with Kyle returning. Where did you hear that?

katie hunter
05-08-2013, 17:56

heydrich39
05-08-2013, 18:24
It was in a soap forum it only said that moira finds out she is pregnant again dont know if its true or not didnt think the producers were going down that road again so it may just be someone guessing.

lizann
05-08-2013, 20:17
Chas should play the recording in the pub when both Cameron and Debbie are there

that would be good

katie hunter
05-08-2013, 20:54

I like the sound of this.

alan45
06-08-2013, 02:15
Monday

Val and Pollard attempt to get Amy to open up, but she is evasive. Amy then heads out to meet Victoria, explaining that she is going to attempt to see Kyle now that his adoptive parents have died as it's the funeral today. Victoria thinks she's mad but is soon dressed in black and joining Amy on her way. Amy is grateful for her friend's support.

At the funeral, Victoria gets carried away telling people her pretend story of how she knew the deceased, whilst Amy scans the room for Kyle. Soon Amy spots him, but will she go over to see him close-up?

Meanwhile, Brenda is emotional as she heads out for a walk with Molly, where she bumps into Katie at the glamping site. Full of anxiety and wrestling with her conscience, Katie is conflicted over what to do about reporting the body. After chatting to Brenda, Katie feels increasingly guilty and begins searching for missing people on the internet.

Elsewhere, stroppy Ali is forced to apologise to Marlon when she accuses Laurel of skiving off work. After hearing how bad Laurel is, Ali visits her, and Marlon dares to hope that things might be looking up. At the same time, Ashley is worried about Laurel - he clearly still cares for her very much.

Also today, Nikhil asks Declan about his contact in Canada, and later Declan warns Brenda and Bob that Nikhil could be leaving without taking Molly with him

Tuesday

Katie just can't keep the secret and has to do something about reporting the body. After Gennie's death, she is aware that the body could be a missing person and there may be a grieving family out there. Soon she is confiding in Chas and tells her about the body and Declan's big cover-up. Katie is determined to call the police, but Chas is worried that she will implicate herself and end up in trouble.

Later, Declan arrives unannounced at The Woolpack and boasts of his grand proposal, as he has decided to set up a trust for Molly and name the main stage after Gennie. Katie has to bite her tongue whilst Chas thanks him, as she doesn't want him to guess her next move regarding the police. Chas suggests that Katie could call anonymously, but will Katie drop Declan in it?

Meanwhile, Brenda is beside herself with worry when she hears that Nikhil has found himself a Canadian job and house, and has even booked a flight. Determined that he must not turn his back on his daughter, Brenda, Bob, Georgia, David and Priya decide to take the hard line and leave Molly with Nikhil then block him from leaving his own house. Will their plan force Nikhil into accepting his daughter and to make him face up to his repressed emotions?

Elsewhere, Amy is conflicted regarding her feelings and concern for Kyle, and it's clear that she wants to re-visit him. Soon she is back in his neighbourhood and asking for his address, but will she see her son again?

Also today, Zak tells Debbie not to let Cameron rile her at the funeral

WEdneday

The festival is imminent and Declan is worried about the lack of investors he has on board. With money a worry, he's stressed out. Robbie pipes up with a suggestion that Declan shoots down in flames, angering a defensive Megan. Suddenly, the police arrive and Declan blanches when they explain that they've had a tip-off about a body at the glamping site. Soon Declan and Megan are heading up to the site accompanied by the police - will they manage to talk their way out of this?

Declan soon realises that Katie is the likely suspect behind the call and confronts her, explaining that if he goes down, he will drag her down too. Katie makes a big decision and packs her bags to leave the village before Declan carries out his threats. Chas asks her how long she is going for, but a departing Katie just smiles...

Meanwhile, Charity finds Debbie clearing out her house and wonders what is going on, but Debbie is evasive. Debbie admits that she is not sure if she will attend the funeral but Charity holds firm - she must. Charity wonders if her decision is to do with Cameron and confronts him. Soon afterwards, Cameron slips away from the pub to see Debbie. He promises that he will be there for her tomorrow but she must be there. Although he will be sitting with Chas, he is there for her and afterwards they will be together. At the same time, Chas begins to notice Cameron's increasing absence…

Elsewhere, Steve and Bernice return from Paris, and as Jimmy welcomes them home with open arms, Nicola is perturbed by Steve's behaviour - unsure how to take him and his strange mind games. Soon Steve and Jimmy are bonding over a pint as the rumours of a body at the glamping site begin to circulate.

Also today, Brenda is glad to see Nikhil is grieving but seems to have re-bonded with Molly. Nikhil is touched by their support and previous intervention

Thursday

© ITV
Cameron texts Debbie, asking if she's going to the funeral. He feels guilty when Diane suggests that he should be paying more attention to Chas, but unable to stay away, he visits Debbie and begs her to go to the funeral. He tells her they'll be together soon and she's conflicted.

Outside the church, Chas's suspicions are aroused when she thinks that she sees Cameron at Debbie's. She asks him where he's been, but he makes his excuses and everyone heads inside the church. Debbie arrives and is instantly unable to cope with the guilt, which causes Chas's suspicions to increase. During Jude's eulogy, Chas asks Cameron if he loves her and then accuses him of sleeping with Debbie. Cameron is rigid with guilt and apprehension.

Meanwhile, ahead of the funeral, Nikhil is upset as he finds confetti from his wedding in his suit. Full of sadness, Nikhil asks Rishi for forgiveness over the Archie situation. As father and son bury the hatchet, Nikhil suddenly panics and heads out to frantically search for his wedding album in the bin. David stops him and tells him that Brenda has got it. Nikhil is overwhelmed with grief as Rishi tries to clean his suit. They raise a glass to Gennie then join the funeral procession as it heads to the church. The hearse eventually coming to a halt and Nikhil bravely prepares to carry his wife's coffin into the church.

Elsewhere, Megan is relieved at having found a new investor in Steve, but Nicola is gobsmacked to be working with him, thinking that he's only done it to get close to her. Declan asks Nicola to pay the sound company for the festival whilst he's at Gennie's funeral. Spotting an opportunity, Steve takes his chance and changes a number on the sort code while Nicola is not looking.

Also, Bob comforts Brenda on the hardest day of her life, while Andy tells Declan that Katie is not coming to the funeral as she has left the village for good.

Knowing he's been caught out, Cameron admits to Chas that he's been seeing Debbie for a few weeks, but he warns her about making a scene at the funeral. Nikhil is devastated as he reads his eulogy and the entire congregation are deeply moved as he begs them to keep Gennie's memory alive for him and Molly.

Cameron is more than uncomfortable as Chas gets up to read her eulogy. As she begins, her grief turns to anger and she directs it at Cameron. Cain realises there's something more to it, but could she be about to ruin her sister's funeral?

Later, Bob tries to calm Brenda down after the chaos. Nikhil goes to check on Molly and get some air. Jai asks a tearful Nikhil about his plans, but he's reluctant to reveal them just yet. He smiles sadly when Jai says they'll all be there for him. As the day continues, Declan is thrown that Nikhil still wants to go to Toronto. Nikhil says that he will tell his family when he's ready. At the graveyard, Nikhil lays a single rose next to Gennie's grave and says goodnight to his wife, overwhelmed with loss.

Meanwhile, Nicola panics as she realises that she's made a mistake with the account number as Steve looks on, his plan coming together. He offers her his own bank card to pay the contractor, insisting that he doesn't want anything from her. Nicola accepts and is grateful to Steve as the transaction goes through and she begins to see him with new eyes.

Elsewhere, Megan and Declan are troubled when the foreman needs an urgent word. He plays them both, stating that he wants £10,000 to keep quiet now the police are involved

Friday

Cameron thinks Cain is making empty threats when he warns him not to get too comfy with Debbie, but Cain hits him and bundles him into the car before driving off. Debbie sees and panics, distraught that Cain is going to kill Cameron. She begs Charity to tell her where Cain has taken him. Chas reels when she suggests they're at the quarry.

On a cliff top, Cameron is horrified and genuinely fears for his life when Cain prepares to push the car over the edge - faking his suicide. He begs Cain that they can sort this out and that he will never hurt Debbie and Sarah again, but Cain just wipes his finger prints from the steering wheel. At the same time, Debbie drives, desperate to get to Cameron. Will she make it in time to save the love of her life?

Meanwhile, Rishi tells Jai that Nikhil needs something to focus his energies. Brenda finds Nikhil cleaning as he puts on a brave face. He almost tells her his plans to leave but bottles it. She thinks he's just grieving and assures him it will get better. Later, Rishi and Jai give Nikhil some documents - Jai is giving him a 25% share in the factory. As a result, Nikhil is thrown into turmoil. Will this change his plans to leave the village?

Elsewhere, Declan gives the foreman another £10,000 to keep quiet, and he and Megan dare to believe that it has all worked out.

heydrich39
06-08-2013, 02:18
Wonder if moira finds out that cain trys to kill cameron? More charity and cain scenes there going to get bk together you just wait and see

Perdita
06-08-2013, 13:20
This is the moment where Cain Dingle kidnaps Cameron Murray in order to push him over the edge of a cliff in Emmerdale.

Furious after discovering Cameron (Dominic Power) is back together with his daughter Debbie (Charley Webb), Cain (Jeff Hordley) tells him not to get too comfy with her.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/31/618x449/soaps-emmerdale-6634-1.jpg
Cain hits Cameron.
© ITV
Cain hits Cameron.

Cameron thinks Cain is just making empty threats but then Cain hits him and bundles him into the car before driving off.

Debbie sees this and panics, distraught that Cain is going to kill Cameron. She begs Charity to tell her where Cain has taken him and Chas reels when she suggests they're at the quarry.
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/31/618x430/soaps-emmerdale-6634-2.jpg
Cain drags Cameron to his car.
© ITV
Cain drags Cameron to his car.

On a cliff top, Cameron is horrified and genuinely fears for his life when Cain prepares to push the car over the edge - faking his suicide.

He begs Cain that they can sort this out and that he will never hurt Debbie and Sarah again, but Cain just wipes his finger prints from the steering wheel.

At the same time, Debbie drives, desperate to get to Cameron, but will she make it in time to save him?
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/31/618x432/soaps-emmerdale-6634-3.jpg
Cameron is unconscious as Cain bundles him into his car.
© ITV
Cameron is unconscious.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/31/618x425/soaps-emmerdale-6634-4.jpg
Debbie sees Cain taking Cameron away.
© ITV
Debbie sees Cain taking Cameron away.

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Friday, August 16 at 7pm on ITV.

lizann
06-08-2013, 21:40
^ go cain

katie hunter
06-08-2013, 21:54
Can't wait for this, it sounds great :)

tammyy2j
07-08-2013, 16:28
Debbie saves him :(

britgirl
07-08-2013, 16:46
Fab! I just hope he goes!

heydrich39
09-08-2013, 14:11
Debbie will chose cameron over cain and cameron sets up adam to get at cain

mariba
09-08-2013, 16:20
I really hope Cain won't kill Cameron as I don't want to see Cain going down! And I would like Cameron to go to prison for all 3 murders.

heydrich39
09-08-2013, 17:55
Cameron will be killed off i think in the live episodes.

tammyy2j
09-08-2013, 18:14

tammyy2j
09-08-2013, 18:14
Cameron will be killed off i think in the live episodes.

I don't think there is any live episode this year

I'd prefer Cameron and Debbie sent to prison

britgirl
10-08-2013, 09:40
I don't remember where I heard this, but something significant happens in October concerning Cameron. I wonder what this would be?

Perdita
10-08-2013, 11:15
He will be found out and the actor is leaving Emmerdale

alan45
10-08-2013, 11:38

For offences against acting

heydrich39
10-08-2013, 16:32
Chas debbie cameron is the main story in oct and the live episodes obviously that is coming to a end. everyone has been moaning about how long its dragged on for but i have loved it and what crappy stories are we going to have now more paddy rhona.vanessa.dom.priya yawn yawn there are killers in this country that have gotten away with murder for yrs they could of done alot more with it hurry up cain and charity only good story them supposdly getting back together though i would. prefer declan and charity

katie hunter
10-08-2013, 16:41
I don't think there is any live episode this year

The big October episode will not be live. Kate Oates and Lucy Pargeter have confirmed that it will be filmed on a different location but it will look like the Emmerdale village. Full details have not been released however, in interviews it has been said that Debbie and Chas will have to work together (presumably against Cameron) to survive.

Kate Oates has been very cryptic about Cameron and has said that he might not necessarily die or go to prison but he might be subjected to Dingle justice.

britgirl
10-08-2013, 21:14
October can't come fast enough

alan45
13-08-2013, 02:09
Nikhil Sharma's loved ones make one last attempt to help him see sense over baby Molly in Emmerdale tonight (August 13).

With Nikhil (Rik Makarem) still refusing to have anything to do with his daughter following Gennie's death, his family and friends repeat their previous tactic of dropping Molly off at the house.

Nikhil immediately urges them to take Molly away again, as he plans to leave for Canada next week without the youngster.

Realising time is of the essence, everyone walks out to see whether Nikhil will accept Molly again. Faced with his crying daughter, will Nikhil step up to the mark?

Brenda, Bob, Georgia, David and Priya take action.

Emmerdale airs these scenes tonight at 7pm on ITV.

Perdita
16-08-2013, 07:41
Emmerdale's Debbie Dingle is horrified in tonight's episode (August 16) as she realises that her dad Cain is planning to kill Cameron Murray.

As Debbie and Cameron's reunion continues to cause shockwaves, a furious and disapproving Cain (Jeff Hordley) decides that he needs to intervene.

Spotting Cameron (Dominic Power) in the village, Cain attacks the love rat before bundling him into the back of his car and driving off.

Debbie (Charley Webb) witnesses the incident from afar and is soon shocked to realise that Cain is taking Cameron to a clifftop to kill him and pass it off as a suicide. She then rushes into action to save the love of her life…

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/31/618x429/soaps-emmerdale-6634-5.jpg
Debbie approaches Cain and Cameron.
© ITV

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

Perdita
16-08-2013, 07:41
Emmerdale's Debbie Dingle is horrified in tonight's episode (August 16) as she realises that her dad Cain is planning to kill Cameron Murray.

As Debbie and Cameron's reunion continues to cause shockwaves, a furious and disapproving Cain (Jeff Hordley) decides that he needs to intervene.

Spotting Cameron (Dominic Power) in the village, Cain attacks the love rat before bundling him into the back of his car and driving off.

Debbie (Charley Webb) witnesses the incident from afar and is soon shocked to realise that Cain is taking Cameron to a clifftop to kill him and pass it off as a suicide. She then rushes into action to save the love of her life…

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/31/618x429/soaps-emmerdale-6634-5.jpg
© ITV

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.