PDA

View Full Version : The Returned

Brucie
14-06-2013, 10:21
Brilliant start for this (subtitled) French drama. Four years after being killed in a coach crash, a young girl walks into her home and greets her stunned mother as if it's the same day she died and nothing untoward has happened. Other crash victims turn up during the course of the first episode and the scene is set for an intriguing spooky 8 part series. Apparently it set record viewing figures in France, and it's easy to see why. Hope I'm not the only one who watched it! It's in no way a zombie-fest, because so far the "returned" are fully functioning human beings - so don't be put off!

Dazzle
14-06-2013, 17:43
Brilliant start for this (subtitled) French drama. Four years after being killed in a coach crash, a young girl walks into her home and greets her stunned mother as if it's the same day she died and nothing untoward has happened. Other crash victims turn up during the course of the first episode and the scene is set for an intriguing spooky 8 part series. Apparently it set record viewing figures in France, and it's easy to see why. Hope I'm not the only one who watched it! It's in no way a zombie-fest, because so far the "returned" are fully functioning human beings - so don't be put off!

I'm watching this too - it was an excellent first episode.