PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 13th - 17th May 2013

Perdita
29-04-2013, 06:20
Monday, 13th May

Kate and Paul make a new start without each other; Its judgement day for Bailey and Matt; Lucy has a plan that will bring the past back to Ramsay Street.

Tuesday, 14th May

Chris's love life is sabotaged by Amber; Steph ditches her medication and steps up her plan to win Lucas; Paul's new manager of Lassiters turns out to be a rival.

Wednesday, 15th May

Amber's honesty jeopardises her friendship with Chris; Georgia's insecurities get the better of her and she ends things with Kyle; Bailey puts his feelings aside for Rani because of Callum.

Thursday, 16th May

Acting suspiciously noble, Paul agrees to help Mason with his legal fees; Bailey attempts to drop out of the play due to his attractions towards Rani; Kyle plans to save his relationship with Georgia.

Friday, 17th May

Ajay is horrified to learn that Mason has signed with Pau'ls lawyer; Vanessa demands that Lucas cut all ties with Steph; Karl finds out that Steph has stopped taking her medication.

Perdita
08-05-2013, 13:20
Neighbours newcomer Rebekah Elmaloglou has admitted that she needed time away from acting after Home and Away.

The actress was last seen as Summer Bay's Sophie Simpson when she returned for a guest appearance in 2005. She first portrayed the character in 1990.

Elmaloglou, who has now signed up to play Ramsay Street's Terese Willis, told TV Week: "I've been in the industry since I was eight, and I felt like I lost the passion for it. You go through phases in your life and especially because I'd started so young, I was at the point where I just wanted to lay low."

The 39-year-old worked in childcare as she took time out from showbiz. Her Neighbours role came about after she decided to return to the acting world.

Terese is the wife of returning character Brad Willis, who is now played by Kip Gamblin. The couple will move onto the Street with their children Joshua and Imogen.

Viewers first meet Terese when she is approached to take on the job of general manager at the Lassiter's hotel.

Elmaloglou explained: "Moving from one soap to another is bizarre. The workload and production style is very similar to Home and Away, but Neighbours shoot an extra episode a week, so it's fast-paced."

Neighbours airs Terese's first scenes next week on Eleven in Australia and in June on Channel 5 in the UK.

Perdita
08-05-2013, 14:58
Neighbours nurse Georgia Brooks will consider leaving Ramsay Street as she becomes insecure over her relationship with Kyle Canning.

Georgia, played by Saskia Hampele, looks for an escape from her new romance just days after finally getting together with Kyle properly.

When Georgia is offered the opportunity to enrol onto a post-graduate nursing course away from Erinsborough, she goes ahead with the application without telling Kyle.

Georgia is searching for the easy way out because she is still paranoid about relationships after her heartbreaking experience with fiancé Scotty Boland, who made a pass at Chris Pappas.

Kyle eventually finds out about Georgia's secret plan and when he confronts her, she decides to end their relationship - leaving Kyle dumbfounded.

Christopher Milligan, who plays Kyle, told TV Week: "They haven't had much luck - this is another spanner in the works."

Neighbours airs these scenes next week on Eleven in Australia and in June on Channel 5 in the UK.