PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Spoilers 22nd - 26th April 2013

Perdita
09-04-2013, 15:01
Will Savage comes close to losing fiancée Texas Longford later this month as she catches him kissing her best friend.

Will (James Atherton) is sharing a passionate moment with Leanne Holiday outside The Dog in the Pond when Texas spots his shock betrayal, All About Soap has revealed.

Aware that Leanne (Jessica Forrest) is developing strong feelings for him, Will is only kissing her to make sure she stays on his side.

With a torn Leanne threatening to tell Texas the truth about Will's manipulation, the village villain hopes to keep the feisty blonde quiet by showing a romantic interest in her.

When Texas (Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove) realises that Will has betrayed her with Leanne, she is finally honest with his brother Dodger (Danny Mac) - admitting that he's the one she really wants.

Will continues to spy on Texas via CCTV footage and fears that he's already lost her when he spots her climbing into the back of Dodger's van.

Texas is relieved to have an excuse to break up with Will, but when she tries to do so, he begs for forgiveness and claims that he has a life-threatening aneurism.

Given Will's recent history of lies and deceit, this could be yet another twisted scheme - but it may just be enough to change Texas's mind about the split.

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Thursday, April 25 and Friday, April 26 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Perdita
09-04-2013, 15:03
Mercedes McQueen and Doctor Paul Browning will face terrible danger at the hands of Clare Devine later this month.

Clare (Gemma Bissix) steps up her evil behaviour when she misses out on the ransom cash she has demanded in exchange for Mercy's safe return.

The ruthless schemer has been holding Mercy captive in the hope of securing a £200,000 payout from Browning and the McQueens.

When Browning (Joseph Thompson) finally gets the cash together, he follows Clare's instructions by leaving it in a gym bag at Atwell's. Unfortunately, student Leanne Holiday has an identical bag and they soon get mixed up.

Clare is furious when she finds a bag full of sweaty gym gear rather than cash. Fearing she's been double-crossed, she gets her revenge by locking Mercy and Browning in a cage together and threatening them with rabid dogs.

Jennifer Metcalfe, who plays Mercedes, told All About Soap: "Clare moves Mercy to a scrap yard and locks her up in this cage. I have no idea how Clare has the strength to overpower Mercedes. It's one of those TV mysteries!

"She can't escape, because savage dogs are surrounding the cage, and Clare warns they'll attack her if she gets out. She's stuck in this cage in the middle of nowhere, with no-one to hear her cries for help."

She continued: "Browning meets up with Clare and she lures him into the cage and then whacks him with a heavy stone, leaving him with a nasty head wound. Clare's obviously a very powerful woman!"

Mercy and Browning realise how much they mean to each other as they are reunited in the perilous situation. However, with Browning injured, his life is left on the line.

Asked what the future may hold if both characters survive, Metcalfe replied: "I think they're a match made in heaven, so they could go all the way - she might make it up the aisle this time! But they test each other so much, they could push one another away. It's one extreme to the other with them."

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Tuesday, April 23 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

tammyy2j
09-04-2013, 15:47
Texas is better with Dodger

Perdita
16-04-2013, 08:58
This is the moment that Hollyoaks bride-to-be Texas Longford catches fiancé Will Savage kissing her best friend Leanne Holiday.

Will (James Atherton) makes a move on Leanne (Jessica Forrest) after she threatens to tell Texas about his recent crazy behaviour.

Knowing that Leanne has feelings for him, Will kisses her in a desperate attempt to keep her on his side. Unfortunately, his timing couldn't be worse as Texas (Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove) and Dodger catch him red-handed.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/15/618x438/soaps-hollyoaks-3589-1.jpg
© Lime Pictures
Will and Leanne kiss.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/15/618x416/soaps-hollyoaks-3589-2.jpg
© Lime Pictures
Texas is shocked to see Will and Leanne kissing.

The unfortunate moment for Will comes as he and Texas have been celebrating their stag and hen parties.

After witnessing Will's betrayal, Texas admits to Dodger (Danny Mac) that she was relieved by what she saw - confessing that he's the one she really wants.

The next morning, Will fears that he's lost Texas for good when he watches CCTV footage of her climbing into the back of Dodger's van.

Texas is ready to break up with Will when she next sees him, but he leaves her questioning everything again by claiming to have a life-threatening aneurysm. Is he telling the truth or is this another desperate scheme?

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Thursday, April 25 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Perdita
16-04-2013, 09:56
Monday

It's D-Day for Mercedes. Following instructions from Clare, Doctor Browning leaves the ransom in an Atwell's bag in the gym changing room, unaware that Leanne's identical gym bag has been left there too. Clare grabs the bag but when she opens it, it's full of sweaty gym gear.

Meanwhile, with costs for the wedding spiralling out of control, Will is desperately trying to get a loan. Leanne gets home from the gym and is shocked to find her bag full of money - Clare's money. Their problems are solved.

Elsewhere, Dodger is left petrified as his day takes a turn for the worst.

Tuesday

Scorned and furious after missing out on the ransom money, Clare locks Mercedes in a cage and dumps her in the middle of a scrap yard, guarded by two vicious dogs.

Meanwhile, Will is faced with a life-changing dilemma, but what will he decide?

Elsewhere, Tom is left petrified by rumours of Clare's return.

Wednesday

When Darren is distracted, Clare sneaks into the pub. Tom is terrified as he is faced with the woman of his nightmares. Will anybody come to his rescue?

Meanwhile, Doctor Browning fights for his life following Clare's attack on him. Will anybody be able to save him?

Elsewhere, does a concerned Leanne see through Will's intentions?

Also today, has Carmel begun to see Jim in a new light?

Thursday

Will is having a Sylvester Stallone themed stag night. However, worried about what Texas is up to on her hen night, he asks her to come and meet him.

Leanne has another crisis of conscience and when Will tries to talk her round, they end up kissing again and are caught red-handed by Texas. Leanne decides she has to leave, while Tex confides in Dodger that she was relieved by what she saw - she's free and it's him that she really wants.

Meanwhile, Mercedes can't stop thinking about Jacqui and is wracked with guilt.

Elsewhere, will Carmel be well and truly won over by Jim at last?

Friday

Texas is faced with a difficult decision when Will tells her that he has a life-threatening aneurism. But what will she choose - her head, or her heart?

Meanwhile, Myra feels compelled to tell Carmel the truth, but will she break Carmel's heart?

Elsewhere, Mercedes goes to extreme lengths to settle her debts with a family member.

Perdita
16-04-2013, 11:28
Things step up a gear next week for Hollyoaks pair Carmel McQueen and Jim McGinn.

Carmel (Gemma Merna) is thrown when she discovers that Jim (Dan Tetsell) is leaving for a new job in London and is surprised by her feelings, deciding she has to stop him.

She bumps into him later on and they agree to give their relationship a go.

The pair arrange a date, but Jim is preparing to hear the worst. He is then dumb-founded when she kisses him and asks him to stay in Chester.

However, as viewers are aware, Carmel's mum Myra ended up in bed with Jim last week. Will she tell Carmel the truth and come between the new couple?

lizann
16-04-2013, 20:38
will's lies continue

Perdita
17-04-2013, 14:14
Hollyoaks fans see the Mercedes and Clare storyline escalate next week with a dramatic hostage situation.

When evil Clare (Gemma Bissix) misses out on getting the ransom money she has demanded for Mercy's safe return, she takes her revenge by locking the feisty McQueen in a cage surrounded by vicious dogs.

As Doctor Browning arrives on the scene, he is reunited with Mercedes for the first time in weeks - but with Clare hell-bent on getting even, the couple are in serious danger…

Digital Spy recently caught up with Jennifer Metcalfe, who plays Mercedes, to hear her take on the storyline and more.

You're back on screen with a bang after a little break. How does it feel to be back?
"It's fab to be back. It took me a couple of weeks to warm back up again, as they always chuck me back in with a massive storyline! I'd been hoping that I'd get an easy ride for a month or two! (Laughs.)

"It was quite challenging for a couple of weeks as I was getting back into the swing of things, but I soon got to grips with it again and it's great to be filming some really good stuff. I'm really enjoying it."

Part of your time off was for a pantomime at Christmas. Did you enjoy that new experience?
"I loved it. It was very tiring, and everyone pre-warned me that I'd be ridiculously shattered. I thought I'd be fine, but they were right! It was really fun, though, and I met some great people. It was quite nice to just try something new for four weeks."

When did you first hear about the Mercedes and Clare storyline?
"I honestly didn't know about it until shortly before I came back. It was great news to see that Clare would be coming back. Mercedes is a proper bitch, and it's quite nice to bring one of the old-school bitches back to challenge her.

"It's been great working with Gemma again, too. It's been four years but nothing has changed. We have a real laugh on set and produce some really good stuff together."

What made Mercedes want to team up with Clare in the first place?
"I think it was just desperation. Mercedes just wanted to get back at Doctor Browning. She saw an opportunity to do that and wouldn't let it pass."

How does Mercy feel now that things have taken such a turn for the worse?
"It's the last thing she wanted! But at the same time, there's still a part of Mercedes that wants to pay Doctor Browning back for playing games with her in Las Vegas. As bad as it is, I think she's slightly enjoying the fact that she's making him feel the pain. But in the long run, she does want to work things out with Doctor Browning."

Knowing what Clare is like, does Mercy genuinely fear for her life in any of the scenes?
"Yeah, I think she does. Mercedes knows that Clare is an absolute oddball and a loose cannon. Anything can happen when she's around!"

How do you think they compare to each other in the bad girl stakes?
"I think both characters are quite different. Clare is definitely capable of more, because she's colder and probably more evil. Mercedes has got a heart underneath it all."

What can you tell us about next week's scenes which see Mercy being held captive in a cage by Clare?
"They're really fab scenes and there's a lot of high drama. They weren't very glamorous to film, as we were in the middle of a cage in a scrapyard when we'd been having all of the blizzards and the snow. However, once we watched some of the footage back, we could see that it was worth every minute.

"First of all, Mercedes is trapped on her own in the cage, but then Clare brings Doctor Browning along too. She threatens both of them with some wild dogs, so it's all very dramatic!"

Were the dogs scary in real life?
"No, they were like little pooches! We were asking, 'How the hell are we going to make those look scary?!' They had a limit on the dogs they could bring and how vicious they could be. But through camera angles, lighting and close-ups, they managed to make them look scary. I just wanted to cuddle them, though!"

How does Mercedes feel about seeing Browning again?
"She's really happy. I think at one point she does realise that her life is at risk, but she also sees just how far Browning will go for her. Browning means the world to her at the end of the day, and Mercedes is over the moon that he's come to save her.

"What the writers really wanted to get out of these scenes was to show how much these two characters care for each other, so I hope that comes across."

By this point in the storyline, Jacqui has sacrificed a huge deal for Mercedes. How would Mercy feel about that?
"As they're blood sisters, Jacqui will always go the extra mile for Mercedes. I think this just proves to Mercedes how much she means to her sister, and that's really nice."

We know you're good friends with Claire Cooper, who plays Jacqui, so how do you feel about her moving on?
"I think it's great for Claire, because she made the decision to leave and obviously I support that. I think it's a good thing for her. I've had lots of friends in the show who've left and gone on to do great things or even changed their career paths. I'm sure whatever she ends up doing, she'll be very happy with, so I wish her all the luck."

We know Clare Devine is back for a longer period in the summer, so is Mercy likely to hold a grudge if she makes it out of the cage alive?
"I really don't know - she's already had quite a big stand-off with Mitzeee, so maybe Clare coming back will bring it to a whole new level!"

What do you make of the recent changes to Hollyoaks?
"I think they've been brilliant. The minute everyone heard that [executive producer] Bryan Kirkwood was coming back, there was a real buzz about the place. That seems to be escalating now, because we're all talking to each other about the storylines we're getting and we're really excited to see what's coming up next!"