PDA

View Full Version : What did you last see at the cinema?

Katy
06-04-2013, 11:15
Thought it could be a movie version of what I am reading.

Went to see the host last week, was very bizarre. Not really a fan of that type of film sci fi etc but it was very well filmed and the setting was awesome.

Siobhan
08-04-2013, 08:29
Last one I saw was Skyfall. Brilliant movie.. will be going to see Despicable Me 2 in July

Katy
09-04-2013, 10:22
I loved the first despicable me.

I have been loads recently, I have a cineworl unlimited card so as I have quite a lot of spare time on my hand I have been making the most of it!!

I saw the odd life of Timothy Green with Jennifer garner which is Disney and is really good, there's a quality about it which must be because it is Disney and I saw British indie film papadopolous and sons which was fantastic. About a Greek millionaire who loses all his money.

On Sunday I saw the last quartet with Philip Seymour Hoffman which was also really good. We had time to kill and it was on at the local Europa cinema.

Katy
09-04-2013, 10:22
I loved the first despicable me.

I have been loads recently, I have a cineworl unlimited card so as I have quite a lot of spare time on my hand I have been making the most of it!!

I saw the odd life of Timothy Green with Jennifer garner which is Disney and is really good, there's a quality about it which must be because it is Disney and I saw British indie film papadopolous and sons which was fantastic. About a Greek millionaire who loses all his money.

On Sunday I saw the last quartet with Philip Seymour Hoffman which was also really good. We had time to kill and it was on at the local Europa cinema.

annette_tr9
09-04-2013, 12:54
Jack the Giant Slayer.....much better than i thought it was going to be!

next thursday going to see Evil Dead, cant wait!!

none of the cinemas around here have unlimited cards, i would go cinema a lot more if i could get one of those!

annette_tr9
09-04-2013, 12:54
Jack the Giant Slayer.....much better than i thought it was going to be!

next thursday going to see Evil Dead, cant wait!!

none of the cinemas around here have unlimited cards, i would go cinema a lot more if i could get one of those!

tango_victor
13-04-2013, 15:15
Last time I went to the cinema was quite a few years ago! I went to see the Aviator!

deadlydave
13-04-2013, 19:24
I went to see Identity Thief the other week, Its a good film, some funny scenes and one liners in the show. I get the feeling though that the makers were unsure wether they were making a comedy or a life story with a meaning.....

tammyy2j
16-04-2013, 16:31
Went to see The Croods with my niece I loved it and so did she

Kim
04-05-2013, 18:07
I think it was Nativity 2. Went to the cinema a few times toward the end of last year, and once I'd seen the poster with David Tennant for it, I had to go back to watch that.

Katy
08-05-2013, 12:31
I missed the croods I wanted to see that but I don't think it is on any more.

I saw oz the great andpowerful last week. That was good, an interesting take on wizard of oz, it's definitely a kids film but was really well done

Katy
08-05-2013, 12:31

I saw oz the great andpowerful last week. That was good, an interesting take on wizard of oz, it's definitely a kids film but was really well done

Siobhan
08-05-2013, 12:47
Hopefully off to see the new Star Trek on Saturday.. will let you know if it was good

Kim
09-05-2013, 19:20

I wanted to see I Give It A Year. I think that's finished showing now too.

Katy
18-05-2013, 22:19
I saw the great gatsby on Thursday when it came out. The cnema was packed and it was really good. Very stylised and I thought that Carey mulligan was great.

Boomerang
28-10-2016, 18:06
The Girl on The Train.

I had read about ten pages of the book before hand and found I couldn't get into it, but was dragged to see it by my mate.

I found it extremely boring, I was expecting a twist and there wasn't one. My friend said she had enjoyed the book a lot more as it delved into the backgrounds of the characters and there was more emphasis on their emotions.

lizann
31-10-2016, 23:12
The Girl on The Train.

I had read about ten pages of the book before hand and found I couldn't get into it, but was dragged to see it by my mate.

I found it extremely boring, I was expecting a twist and there wasn't one. My friend said she had enjoyed the book a lot more as it delved into the backgrounds of the characters and there was more emphasis on their emotions.

blunt was good in the lead role but other cast were not for me

lizann
31-10-2016, 23:12
The Girl on The Train.

blunt was good in the lead role but other cast were not for me