PDA

View Full Version : Moira and Cain

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

kiwigirl
17-07-2018, 05:45
Really happy to see Moira & Cain still have their mojo. And its nice to see Happy, flirty Moira Back, missed her.

Perdita
23-09-2018, 16:13
https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/23/emmerdale-spoilers-murder-twist-revealed-for-moira-dingle-7961441/

So Moira to confess the truth to Matt and Victoria .... does that mean that Victoria is going to the police to make way for Adam to return???? :hmm: Or is she now more interested in Matty ......

kiwigirl
26-09-2018, 05:59
Why has Cain been arrested in France?

katie hunter
04-10-2018, 21:09
Why has Cain been arrested in France?

Some nonsense about him losing his passport and fighting with the French Authority's.

Cain always has some excuse for missing the 'big' October week every year doesn't he? :hmm:

mrfreeman
05-10-2018, 07:34
Some nonsense about him losing his passport and fighting with the French Authority's.

Cain always has some excuse for missing the 'big' October week every year doesn't he? :hmm:

Is there any reason for that that we know of? Does Jeff have an October holiday week in his contract?

alcapo11
05-10-2018, 10:33

He knows that someone dies every every October. Very wise move by Cain t get arrested, if you ask me.

kiwigirl
05-10-2018, 15:09
Is there any reason for that that we know of? Does Jeff have an October holiday week in his contract? :thumbsup:

That sounds feasible to me, since He & Moira have no BIG story-line together, Jeff would take a holiday.

kiwigirl
12-10-2018, 10:03
I was wondering what will be Moira reaction if or when Cain confesses murdering (so he thinks) Joe?

And IMO, I think killing Joe off was another stupid S.L that was meant to rock the "BIG October Plot" which failed measurably. Joe & Graham should have teamed up against Kim, locking her away somewhere forcing her to sign over her fortune before sending her off into the wild. Now that would have been something worth watching. IMO People.

heydrich39
12-10-2018, 17:30
Stupid story Joe and Graham were a great team, I really hope Graham takes down cain

Perdita
14-01-2019, 13:53
According to Entertainment Daily, they are splitting up

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/soaps/emmerdale/emmerdale-spoiler-moira-barton-dumps-cain-dingle-murder-joe-tate/?fbclid=IwAR2b1Gb1jcd-0G9LhLT5Nb0SB1B7dtc0JH7lHT9CbPBVyTtVKA0fDji4lu8

lizann
14-01-2019, 14:23
According to Entertainment Daily, they are splitting up

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/soaps/emmerdale/emmerdale-spoiler-moira-barton-dumps-cain-dingle-murder-joe-tate/?fbclid=IwAR2b1Gb1jcd-0G9LhLT5Nb0SB1B7dtc0JH7lHT9CbPBVyTtVKA0fDji4lu8

kissing charity and getting violent with moira was not going to create a happy home and marriage for cain

katie hunter
14-01-2019, 21:36
Moira and Cain split up again? What is it with this EP and the rinse repeat storylines?

mrfreeman
15-01-2019, 13:15
Moira and Cain split up again? What is it with this EP and the rinse repeat storylines?

its fine as long as they do something different with it

katie hunter
15-01-2019, 22:46
its fine as long as they do something different with it

But will it be any different this time?

If you read the spoilers it sounds like exactly the same script as every other time that they have split. Moira walks out on Cain, Moira decides to forgive Cain but then finds out he's tried it on with someone else.....

kiwigirl
17-01-2019, 01:00
Sick to death with these two breaking up, making up. With Zak & Lisa gone, you'd think they'd make Cain & Moira the head of the family. Because it seems like Sam and Lydia are taking over the Dingle clan.

Perdita
17-01-2019, 04:23
Sick to death with these two breaking up, making up. With Zak & Lisa gone, you'd think they'd make Cain & Moira the head of the family. Because it seems like Sam and Lydia are taking over the Dingle clan.

They would make a much better job of it too..

tammyy2j
17-01-2019, 13:43
They would make a much better job of it too..

I am enjoying Sam as the head Dingle :p

Did Moira say she was visiting granny Barton? If so why, Moira's cheating lead partially to John and James deaths

kiwigirl
17-01-2019, 22:31
I am enjoying Sam as the head Dingle :p

Did Moira say she was visiting granny Barton? If so why, Moira's cheating lead partially to John and James deaths

HA, Thats what I was thinking. Nana Barton? Whats up with that.

lizann
18-06-2019, 21:39
moira drops her knickers again, cheating with nate

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9323594/emmerdale-moira-bed-hunk-nate-steamy-affair-cain-amy

katie hunter
20-06-2019, 07:42
I never believe anything that the Scum newspaper prints.

kiwigirl
21-06-2019, 21:31
I know right, havent we been here before. Can they not come up with a better stroyline for Cain & Moira then her resorting back to having an affair again? Isnt that how her and Cain got together in the first place. Yawnsville. I think if that "storyline" is true, I'll turn off for good. Like I said, far better stories for Cain & Moira to explored.

katie hunter
22-06-2019, 11:11
The writers must have run out of ideas for them. If they revert back to Moira sleeping with the farmhand I will be turning off too.

For me the bigger question is how has Nate managed to pull 4 women already with Moira and Bernice also giving him the glad eye. He's not that handsome and he isn't exactly charming either so it's a mystery to me.

Perdita
22-06-2019, 11:41
The writers must have run out of ideas for them. If they revert back to Moira sleeping with the farmhand I will be turning off too.

For me the bigger question is how has Nate managed to pull 4 women already with Moira and Bernice also giving him the glad eye. He's not that handsome and he isn't exactly charming either so it's a mystery to me.

Bad boy appeal????

kiwigirl
16-07-2019, 05:46
Another Producer who thinks they know what they are doing. Where are they getting these people? If this story is real, I am so done with this show.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1153528/Emmerdale-spoilers-Moira-Barton-murder-dead-Cain-Dingle-Nate-Robinson-affair-ITV-video

katie hunter
16-07-2019, 07:52
Another Producer who thinks they know what they are doing. Where are they getting these people? If this story is real, I am so done with this show.

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1153528/Emmerdale-spoilers-Moira-Barton-murder-dead-Cain-Dingle-Nate-Robinson-affair-ITV-video

There is no chemistry between Nate and Moira. The producers can say it's sizzling but they are kidding themselves.

Only explanation I can come up with is that Natalie must be leaving and this her exit storyline with Cain turning Moira in to the Police.

Awful storyline :(

kiwigirl
23-07-2019, 03:00
Could that Nate be Shadrach long lost son Cain's Brother? Or could he be Cain's long lost son?

kiwigirl
24-07-2019, 12:54
Well I hope that this so call story of Cain killing Moira is BS. I like the fact that Moira finally stopped herself, and I hope she'll stand beside Cain and fight for Kyle or at least stand by Cain for shared custody with Amy (who to be honest is an awful actress). If there is to be someone murdered off, maybe Nate can kill off Amy and Kerry. I would love this new producer.

tammyy2j
19-08-2019, 22:14
How can Moira (a smart farming woman) not see Nate has an agenda against Cain with all his little digs and I agree her and Nate have no chemistry

lizann
22-08-2019, 14:15
I never believe anything that the Scum newspaper prints.

but it was right this time

stupid slutty cheating moira again

katie hunter
22-08-2019, 17:33
but it was right this time

stupid slutty cheating moira again

I hate what they have done to my favourite character but Moira is close to sainthood in the infidelity stakes compared to some of the other villagers.

lizann
22-08-2019, 18:40
I hate what they have done to my favourite character but Moira is close to sainthood in the infidelity stakes compared to some of the other villagers.

the show made a stupid mistake with joanie and zak, same now with nate and moira

if nate is cain's son, moira could have been strong, had nate maybe attempt attack her, there was plenty other storyline routes than a pointless affair

kiwigirl
23-08-2019, 02:00
the show made a stupid mistake with joanie and zak, same now with nate and moira

if nate is cain's son, moira could have been strong, had nate maybe attempt attack her, there was plenty other storyline routes than a pointless affair

This is why I repeat myself in saying that we "so-called soapie bloggers" are better writers then the show has on staff. I would have loved to seen that play out, far better story line then Mucky Moira at it again in the hay bales. :sick:

And remember when Cain was going to take over the Dingle Clan? Whats happened to that, is Sam the head of the family now? :lol: Getting close to switching off. Just waiting for Cain to kill her off, and then I am done. :wall:

Ruffed_lemur
23-08-2019, 16:53
What rubbish!!! Yet Moira keeps saying she loves Cain. Her and Nate talk as if sex is something they just have to do! She is worse than him though.
And another baby?!

lizann
27-08-2019, 21:58
kerry sees

tammyy2j
03-09-2019, 12:05
What rubbish!!! Yet Moira keeps saying she loves Cain. Her and Nate talk as if sex is something they just have to do! She is worse than him though.
And another baby?!

Cain is not even treating her bad, I do not know why she is after Nate, he has no good qualities

Perdita
03-09-2019, 16:53
Cain is not even treating her bad, I do not know why she is after Nate, he has no good qualities

All contrived and not believable in the slightest... scriptwriters and producers should be fired ... if there is a point to this such as Nate being a long lost son of Cain or other family member, they had ample opportunity to give viewers a clue!!! Too late for me... no longer give a flying ..... whatever ..

katie hunter
03-09-2019, 21:59
I have stopped watching because none of the current storylines hold any interest for me. I might tune in again once this Moira and Nate c**p is over but I suspect this rubbish storyline has quite a way to go. ITV needs a clear out because the current team have effectively destroyed what was once a decent soap.

tammyy2j
04-09-2019, 12:15
Buying sexy underwear for Nate, what has Moira become

katie hunter
04-09-2019, 20:15

I haven't been watching but WTF?

Did she actually do that?

lizann
04-09-2019, 20:19

no need for her to buy any sexy knickers as she drops them so often the mucky mare for a hay roll

tammyy2j
05-09-2019, 11:35
I haven't been watching but WTF?

Did she actually do that?

Paddy caught the laptop open on a sexy underwear site and assumed it was for Cain but it was for Nate

kiwigirl
07-09-2019, 09:53
Would this so called conspiracy "Nate wanting to destroy Cain's life be a Hail-Mary for Moira & Cain's marriage? :angel:

katie hunter
07-09-2019, 18:41
Would this so called conspiracy "Nate wanting to destroy Cain's life be a Hail-Mary for Moira & Cain's marriage? :angel:

I don't know. The old Cain would beat seven bells out of Nate and kick Moira to the kerb but the writing is so dodgy these days I wouldn't be surprised if he forgives her :readtheru

kiwigirl
10-09-2019, 12:34
I don't know. The old Cain would beat seven bells out of Nate and kick Moira to the kerb but the writing is so dodgy these days I wouldn't be surprised if he forgives her :readtheru

That's what I am thinking as well, they'll breakup, Moira will come to her senses and then fight for Cain and he'll forgive her taking her back. Utter BS Stories of late, I have watched an episode since idiot Karry say Nate & Moira in bed.

lizann
11-09-2019, 20:56
cain shouldn't forgive moira

lizann
26-09-2019, 02:33
does she not get cold in the work farm overalls with only scantilly underwear inside

Perdita
26-09-2019, 04:12
does she not get cold in the work farm overalls with only scantilly underwear inside

Too hot blooded to feel the cold ... and she is Scottish :p

tammyy2j
26-09-2019, 12:22
Will Cain get with Kim or back to Harriet or Amy once it all comes out?

Perdita
26-09-2019, 12:43
Will Cain get with Kim or back to Harriet or Amy once it all comes out?

Think he does not stand a chance with Harriet now she is with Will ... hope it is not Kim, who does not want a proper relationship and still hope that Amy and Kerry do jail time soon so she is out of the way ...

tammyy2j
26-09-2019, 12:57
Think he does not stand a chance with Harriet now she is with Will ... hope it is not Kim, who does not want a proper relationship and still hope that Amy and Kerry do jail time soon so she is out of the way ...

Does Will know about Cain and Harriet's past relationship?

He may try Charity again :p

lizann
26-09-2019, 19:41
hypocrite moira going on about honesty and holly

where was her grieving thinking of holly when jumping on nate

Perdita
26-09-2019, 20:10
hypocrite moira going on about honesty and holly

where was her grieving thinking of holly when jumping on nate

When grieving, folk can do all sort of things you would not expect them to do and some might come across as very immoral to previously very chaste behaviour ..

lizann
26-09-2019, 20:26
When grieving, folk can do all sort of things you would not expect them to do and some might come across as very immoral to previously very chaste behaviour ..

mucky cheating mare moira always

harriet should punch her

lizann
01-10-2019, 20:58
even when cain is nice and romantic, the slapper wants nate

tammyy2j
03-10-2019, 11:27

Cain could have "fun" with Kim :p

This storyline has ruined Moira

katie hunter
05-10-2019, 15:33
Cain could have "fun" with Kim :p

This storyline has ruined Moira

Moira has definitely been ruined and I can't see how she can ever be redeemed now. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets bumped off in the big October week.

lizann
06-10-2019, 15:57
Moira has definitely been ruined and I can't see how she can ever be redeemed now. I wouldn't be surprised if she gets bumped off in the big October week.

when is that big week?

it looking like moira wants nate if not she'd have fired him and told him move his caravan, got him another farm job

kiwigirl
07-10-2019, 15:48
Ok; call me naive, but I believe that Moira still loves Cain and I think she may confess. If the rumors are true, Nate is Cains long-lost son. And yes that could be an interesting storyline. But somehow I still hold on to hope that these idiots writers will redeem Moira, and she will fight to get Cain back. Its about time the shoe was on the other foot. Cain has been no angel, dont forget he did end up with Charity breaking Moira heart. And yes, he somewhat chased Moira until Harriet became a distraction. So I would like to see him have a fling with Kim, just to get back at Moira. But I hold on to hope that Moira will have her husband back one soon and not let this storyline drag on for another year. JMOP

katie hunter
07-10-2019, 21:27
Ok; call me naive, but I believe that Moira still loves Cain and I think she may confess. If the rumors are true, Nate is Cains long-lost son. And yes that could be an interesting storyline. But somehow I still hold on to hope that these idiots writers will redeem Moira, and she will fight to get Cain back. Its about time the shoe was on the other foot. Cain has been no angel, dont forget he did end up with Charity breaking Moira heart. And yes, he somewhat chased Moira until Harriet became a distraction. So I would like to see him have a fling with Kim, just to get back at Moira. But I hold on to hope that Moira will have her husband back one soon and not let this storyline drag on for another year. JMOP

I think she still loves Cain too and only turned to Nate because Cain wasn't giving her enough attention and was taking her for granted. There are a lot of similarities between when she cheated on John with Cain. Difference is that Cain knows all of Moira's secrets and he won't forgive her easily. I am still convinced that the only reason for this rubbish storyline (Cain and Moira were only reunited a year ago so why split them so quickly) is because Natalie J Robb is leaving. Just my theory :)

kiwigirl
08-10-2019, 18:15
I think she still loves Cain too and only turned to Nate because Cain wasn't giving her enough attention and was taking her for granted. There are a lot of similarities between when she cheated on John with Cain. Difference is that Cain knows all of Moira's secrets and he won't forgive her easily. I am still convinced that the only reason for this rubbish storyline (Cain and Moira were only reunited a year ago so why split them so quickly) is because Natalie J Robb is leaving. Just my theory :)

Yes I so agree, I believe they are keeping her leaving a really tight secret. Moira might not have been everyone's cup-of-tea, but she was a decent character why ruin her. If Natalie J Robb isn't leaving, then the writers of Emmerdale production had been appalling.

katie hunter
08-10-2019, 19:35
Yes I so agree, I believe they are keeping her leaving a really tight secret. Moira might not have been everyone's cup-of-tea, but she was a decent character why ruin her. If Natalie J Robb isn't leaving, then the writers of Emmerdale production had been appalling.

There have been some great storylines for Moira but they have been few and far between - the standout for me was when Holly died. Natalie J Robb is a very talented actress and she deserves a lot better than the rubbish material she has to work with. I really do think that TPTB at Emmerdale have completely lost the plot - along with a lot of their (previously loyal) viewers.

kiwigirl
10-10-2019, 02:29
Is it me, or does anyone think that Mucky Moira is playing away because she stills feels guilty over Emma? When Cain finds out about her affair with Nate, I think Moira make hand herself into the police? Maybe? Again, just my opinion people.

helena1414
13-10-2019, 20:21
"Faith’s not happy about it at all. She’s got a bee in her bonnet because anything to do with Cain is utter important – she adds two and two and makes 49."

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/13/emmerdale-spoilers-sally-dexter-hints-at-shocking-death-in-explosive-cain-dingle-showdown-10883661/?ito=cbshare

Who else thinks Cain will kill Pete?

kiwigirl
15-10-2019, 21:10
OMG I have come to the realization that Cain & Moira are over and I need to except it and move on. Moira has gone. ��

And when it comes to voting for my Favorite Soap, I am voting for Eastenders or Coro St. Anyone else but Emmerdale.

lizann
16-10-2019, 10:36
pete told it straight to moira and what she do take nate out for lunch

heydrich39
18-10-2019, 15:51
Moira should of been killed off , she has become a vile character never want cain back with her

Perdita
21-10-2019, 04:09
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10177405/emmerdales-moira-barton-to-drown-as-cain-dingle-and-nate-robinson-fight-to-the-death/

Moira to die by drowning?

lizann
21-10-2019, 17:28
moira should be ostracized by the village and dingles for cheating on cain killing emma letting adam take the blame , not to die, go prison

heydrich39
21-10-2019, 22:31
Jeff hordley is one of the better actors in emmerdale best episode in a while tonight poor Pete , wish Moira was being killed off, does Pete did rescuing her?

lizann
22-10-2019, 14:52
trapped by the kids, adam on the run and holly is dead, moira is ruined, stupid pathetic excuses

Sheeratty
25-10-2019, 13:23
Cain and Moira must be finished now, surely. I know other couples have come back from an affair but not usually when it involves your wife sleeping with your unknown long lost son. Poor Issac when he gets older and finds out.

katie hunter
25-10-2019, 18:30
Cain and Moira must be finished now, surely. I know other couples have come back from an affair but not usually when it involves your wife sleeping with your unknown long lost son. Poor Issac when he gets older and finds out.

I can't see a way back for them now. They have been ruined as a couple and it would be a farce if Cain took her back after everything that has happened.

lizann
25-10-2019, 18:39
loved cain in the pub outing moira and nate

lizann
25-10-2019, 22:44
moira blaming nate he didnt force her knickers off and into bed, it takes 2 she could say no and resist

kiwigirl
26-10-2019, 03:46
I can't see a way back for them now. They have been ruined as a couple and it would be a farce if Cain took her back after everything that has happened.

I agree, great couple ruined by idiot writers. And now Sally Dexter has left, I thought she was a great edition to the cast. But I wouldn't blame her leaving with the BS scripts shes been given. Its surprising that other members of the cast aren't leaving. But I wonder if Cain will out Moira for murdering Emma? I know there's the Dingle code where they don't grass, but that would be his revenge against Moira.

katie hunter
26-10-2019, 23:49
I agree, great couple ruined by idiot writers. And now Sally Dexter has left, I thought she was a great edition to the cast. But I wouldn't blame her leaving with the BS scripts shes been given. Its surprising that other members of the cast aren't leaving. But I wonder if Cain will out Moira for murdering Emma? I know there's the Dingle code where they don't grass, but that would be his revenge against Moira.

It would be the ultimate revenge. If he did shop her to the police he could be implicating himself, Aaron, Robert, Pete and Ross but I'm sure the writers wouldn't let a technicality like that get in the way of a 'good' storyline :lol:

Sheeratty
28-10-2019, 13:30
Agreed. Honestly I cannot believe they split them up for so long last time, had them get back together and according to the producer, were already planning the affair storyline at the same time. Why bother getting them back together in the first place then? They could have done so much more with them as a couple without resorting to cheating.

katie hunter
28-10-2019, 18:55
Agreed. Honestly I cannot believe they split them up for so long last time, had them get back together and according to the producer, were already planning the affair storyline at the same time. Why bother getting them back together in the first place then? They could have done so much more with them as a couple without resorting to cheating.

That has always been the problem with Cain and Moira. Once they were together the writers didn't have a clue what to do with them. I can't remember many nice storylines for them at all. I know it's a soap and it's supposed to have drama but jeez you would think they could have given them a bit of happiness. Nothing changed once they were back together. Moira was still alienated from the Dingles, you hardly ever saw her at family events and Cain spent a lot of time in Scotland leaving her alone with the kids and the farm. I guess it makes sense now when you hear that the plan was always for her to have an affair. What garbage :wall:

lizann
29-10-2019, 19:56
now moira blaming cain to chas, she has no excuse

kiwigirl
30-10-2019, 12:00
This Cain sleeping with Kerry is like :sick: Ok, I know he is meant to get revenge on Moira, but Kerry? WTF is up with this Clown of a Producer Kate Brooks? Since marrying Michelle Hardwick is she safe from being fired? Get rid of her already and have someone in there that would lead these idiot writers. These past S.L have been absolute rubbish. I've never seen Emmerdale is such a mess. In the past you've had at least one or two good stories. But Cain & Kerry is rock bottom, surely? :searchme::wall:

katie hunter
30-10-2019, 19:01
This Cain sleeping with Kerry is like :sick: Ok, I know he is meant to get revenge on Moira, but Kerry? WTF is up with this Clown of a Producer Kate Brooks? Since marrying Michelle Hardwick is she safe from being fired? Get rid of her already and have someone in there that would lead these idiot writers. These past S.L have been absolute rubbish. I've never seen Emmerdale is such a mess. In the past you've had at least one or two good stories. But Cain & Kerry is rock bottom, surely? :searchme::wall:

Worst couple ever were Laurel and Marlon - until now.

tammyy2j
31-10-2019, 11:34
Worst couple ever were Laurel and Marlon - until now.

Bob and Laurel for me :p

lizann
03-11-2019, 13:37
what where now for moira?

Perdita
03-11-2019, 17:09

In soapland, there is always room for somebody in neighbours/friends homes...

lizann
03-11-2019, 18:19
In soapland, there is always room for somebody in neighbours/friends homes...

with vic or harriet so? is harriet still her friend as moira outed will, had a go at him for drugs

katie hunter
03-11-2019, 21:47

The B&B or Victoria's, I cant think of anywhere else that she could go.

lizann
04-11-2019, 03:02
The B&B or Victoria's, I cant think of anywhere else that she could go.

nate is at the b&b, amy and kerry with vic

tammyy2j
05-11-2019, 12:06
Moira is at Eric's B&B also

kiwigirl
06-11-2019, 02:24
Well; I have to say Jeff & Natalie are brilliant on screen together. And it was really good to see Moira fight for Cain, its about time. I hope we see more of that, even if Cain's the village idiot that slept with the village drunk.

katie hunter
06-11-2019, 07:14
Well; I have to say Jeff & Natalie are brilliant on screen together. And it was really good to see Moira fight for Cain, its about time. I hope we see more of that, even if Cain's the village idiot that slept with the village drunk.

I agree, they were brilliant last night. Shame about the awful storyline.

Moira has betrayed Cain but has he forgotten that he was sleeping with Charity when they were still together? I wish the writers would at least check the back stories before writing the next round of scripts.

And Kerry and Cain is just horrendous. Who came up with that idea? I really can't see Cain and Moira coming back from this now but what I want to see now is Moira reclaiming her home.

Sheeratty
06-11-2019, 09:48
Last night just proved how utterly stupid this show has been for destroying Cain and Moira's relationship. Sure they might get back together in a few months, a year but who is going to take them seriously? Cain will look like a mug and for me personally, it would feel like a joke and I would struggle to feel the same way about them. That reunion last year should have been an end to it all with them coming out of it as a stable couple and having storylines which resolved around Kyle, Issac and them as sort of Lisa/Zak replacements for the Dingles.

Kerry/Cain was horrendous last night.

heydrich39
06-11-2019, 11:25
Moiras character should of gone ages ago all her storylines are shagging,babies her character has definitely ran its course hope cain never gets back with her but emmerdale writers are so rubbish they will probably be back together by xmas, how can you let ryan,Andrew go and keep the likes of James morten,Danny miller,Michelle Hardwick??????????

tammyy2j
06-11-2019, 11:39
Moira's excuse and trying to explain the affair was stupid, she pursued Nate as much as he pursued her, she had no reason no excuse, the writers ruined her and Cain

I think I would prefer Cain with Kim than Kerry, why did both go there, Kerry is Amy's mother, Kyle's granny and she knew of the affair

kiwigirl
06-11-2019, 21:56
I'm probably the only that still holds on to hope that Cain & Moira will be brought back together. This Producer and Writers need to make Moira stronger and fight for her husband. There is so much more that these two characters can do without sleeping around etc etc. I'd like to see Moira save Cain for once. JMO

katie hunter
07-11-2019, 06:51
I'm probably the only that still holds on to hope that Cain & Moira will be brought back together. This Producer and Writers need to make Moira stronger and fight for her husband. There is so much more that these two characters can do without sleeping around etc etc. I'd like to see Moira save Cain for once. JMO

That has always been the problem with the writing for Cain and Moira. Once they were put back together the writers obviously didn't have a clue what to do with them. We now have the same plot driven nonsense that we went through with Kate Oates, there is no character development they simply change the characters personality to suit the plot. It's lazy writing.

After last nights ep I am thinking that maybe the whole reason for this storyline was not to give Cain a new son but to resurrect 'bad' Cain - yawn.

Sheeratty
07-11-2019, 10:10
Moira's excuse and trying to explain the affair was stupid, she pursued Nate as much as he pursued her, she had no reason no excuse, the writers ruined her and Cain

I think I would prefer Cain with Kim than Kerry, why did both go there, Kerry is Amy's mother, Kyle's granny and she knew of the affair

Moira's excuses were pathetic (no doubt because the writers knew the affair was rubbish and they had to make the best of a bad job in trying to explain it). She didn't just sleep with him once or twice (still bad but maybe could be explained away if they were drunk or something) she slept with him for months and in her marital bed. From what I saw she didn't give a damn about Cain's feelings so to believe now she suddenly cares is hard to take seriously.

I really hope they dont reunite with Cain saving her from something. its been done before and just cos you save someone from a bad situation doesn't mean you should be with that person.

kiwigirl
07-11-2019, 10:17
That has always been the problem with the writing for Cain and Moira. Once they were put back together the writers obviously didn't have a clue what to do with them. We now have the same plot driven nonsense that we went through with Kate Oates, there is no character development they simply change the characters personality to suit the plot. It's lazy writing.

After last nights ep I am thinking that maybe the whole reason for this storyline was not to give Cain a new son but to resurrect 'bad' Cain - yawn.

I really like your take on this situation, lack of character development is spot on. So I hope these writers or the idiot producer makes Moira the hero and save Cain from himself and whatever mess hes getting himself into.

lizann
19-12-2019, 22:59
i kinda want cain to try with nate just to piss off moira

kiwigirl
28-12-2019, 00:47
https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a30319640/emmerdale-spoilers-moira-dingle-unconscious-ditch/

If Moira dies, I will be really done with this show. For real this time.

She needs to redeem herself, whether with or without Cain. I want to see the strong Moira return and take back what is hers. Her child, maybe her husband, her farm and her strength. I really hope these writers give her a break.

katie hunter
28-12-2019, 08:42
https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a30319640/emmerdale-spoilers-moira-dingle-unconscious-ditch/

If Moira dies, I will be really done with this show. For real this time.

She needs to redeem herself, whether with or without Cain. I want to see the strong Moira return and take back what is hers. Her child, maybe her husband, her farm and her strength. I really hope these writers give her a break.

Agreed, but I am not so sure that her road to redemption should involve Cain. After everything they have been through she might be better off without him.

Perdita
28-12-2019, 10:25
Agreed, but I am not so sure that her road to redemption should involve Cain. After everything they have been through she might be better off without him.

I agree, too soon for a reconciliation, if ever. I am sure that Nate's mother will be introduced before long and that will make it quite difficult for them to put the past behind them.. Cain probably will be developing feelings for Cara again too .......

katie hunter
28-12-2019, 14:34
I agree, too soon for a reconciliation, if ever. I am sure that Nate's mother will be introduced before long and that will make it quite difficult for them to put the past behind them.. Cain will be developing feelings for Cara again too .......

I'd rather Cara than Harriet :cheer:

I'm sure a reconciliation with Nate (aka the tortured child who didn't mean to ruin you life) will be on the cards too :wall:

Perdita
28-12-2019, 16:56
[/B]

I'd rather Cara than Harriet :cheer:

I'm sure a reconciliation with Nate (aka the tortured child who didn't mean to ruin you life) will be on the cards too :wall:

I can see that too but as always in soapland, wayyyyy tooo soon....

lizann
28-12-2019, 17:22
does moira rob the church but will gets blamed?

lizann
02-01-2020, 20:49
who did moira text, cara?

Perdita
03-01-2020, 04:21
who did moira text, cara?

She messaged Cara.... from what did she get all that personal information of Nate from online???

katie hunter
03-01-2020, 22:04
She messaged Cara.... from what did she get all that personal information of Nate from online???

I think it was from his job application for Butlers.

lizann
04-01-2020, 20:25

what was cara to do, give nate a time out

tammyy2j
05-01-2020, 00:37
Moira should lock the farm house if she wants no one being around when she drinks

kiwigirl
07-01-2020, 01:53
They should just hurry up and kill Moira off, the pathetic display of self destruction has ruined her. There seems to be no coming back from what shes done. And yet Cain seems to ruin peoples lives over and over and everyone forgives him. And there's someone standing there while Moira in unconscious. Could that be Kara, Nate's mother? Will Cain be reunited with his childhood sweetheart? 2020 is already shaping up to be boring for Emmerdale.

katie hunter
07-01-2020, 19:53
They should just hurry up and kill Moira off, the pathetic display of self destruction has ruined her. There seems to be no coming back from what shes done. And yet Cain seems to ruin peoples lives over and over and everyone forgives him. And there's someone standing there while Moira in unconscious. Could that be Kara, Nate's mother? Will Cain be reunited with his childhood sweetheart? 2020 is already shaping up to be boring for Emmerdale.

I hate what they have done to my favourite character:( I don't think she will come back from this either but Nate has come out of it smelling of roses :angry:

Yes Cain has ruined plenty of lives but he was instantly redeemed when his dad hit him over the head :angel:

lizann
07-01-2020, 20:17
moira wants to blame nate cause he really made her drop her knickers, he did not force himself on her, the dirty bitch choose the affair over her kids and husband, just kill her off or jail her for emma

tammyy2j
08-01-2020, 12:59
Moira leaves to visit granny Barton, she still visits John and James mother despite what happened

Moira might return sober and stronger with granny Barton

lizann
12-01-2020, 23:45
who will be looking after the farm?

katie hunter
13-01-2020, 21:13
who will be looking after the farm?

I wouldn't be surprised if the writers simply forget about Butlers until Moira returns.

lizann
13-01-2020, 21:22
her plan telling cara about the dingle issues failed, she really wants rid of nate

lizann
14-01-2020, 20:09
matty will run the farm, surely more staff is needed

katie hunter
14-01-2020, 23:54
matty will run the farm, surely more staff is needed

Moira has single handedly managed to run the farm while being sozzeled so it should be a breeze for Matty - as long as he manages to stay sober of course :thumbsup:

kiwigirl
05-03-2020, 21:28
Tonight's episode 5th March, I like the way Cain & Moira are working together over that gun. Hopefully this is the beginning of them get back together. :clap:

I hope they become the head of the Dingle clan, with Lisa dead and Zack away, they need someone to lead them all in the right direction. Gzzz

lizann
05-03-2020, 21:38
Tonight's episode 5th March, I like the way Cain & Moira are working together over that gun. Hopefully this is the beginning of them get back together. :clap:

I hope they become the head of the Dingle clan, with Lisa dead and Zack away, they need someone to lead them all in the right direction. Gzzz

lydia and sam?

tammyy2j
07-03-2020, 23:55
Malone (Mark Womack) is set to cause misery and bloodshed as he makes his mark in Emmerdale – and, after a clash with Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley), he makes it clear that he means business when he trashes the garage and murders one of Moira’s (Natalie J Robb) bulls to issue a very serious warning.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/07/emmerdale-spoilers-murder-horror-cain-moira-dingle-12229548

lizann
25-06-2020, 22:52
moira is run over, hit and run

lizann
19-11-2020, 20:30
very pride and prejudice coira reunion

kiwigirl
20-11-2020, 09:32
Lets just hope they stay together this time. Cain & Moira have a lot to offer in way of great storylines as they are both great characters. Its just up to the Producer and writers to get this couple right.

katie hunter
20-11-2020, 21:43
Lets just hope they stay together this time. Cain & Moira have a lot to offer in way of great storylines as they are both great characters. Its just up to the Producer and writers to get this couple right.

Thats always been the problem. The writers have never had a clue what to do with them. I'm happy that they are back together but I really hope that we aren't in for the return of the constant arguments with the odd affair thrown in. I am hoping to see something more creative this time 🤞

Perdita
21-11-2020, 04:12
Thats always been the problem. The writers have never had a clue what to do with them. I'm happy that they are back together but I really hope that we aren't in for the return of the constant arguments with the odd affair thrown in. I am hoping to see something more creative this time 🤞

I hope you are not holding your breath

lizann
25-12-2020, 01:12
are they divorced, was it finalised

kiwigirl
26-12-2020, 20:05
are they divorced, was it finalised

Nope, they didnt go through with the divorced, so they are still married. Just for how long remains to be seen.

lizann
31-12-2020, 20:23
where was moira from cain tonight

lizann
16-03-2021, 19:40
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14354925/emmerdale-deadly-barn-explosion-stunt/

at moira's farm?

lizann
23-05-2022, 01:27
moira hiding faith's cancer and herself in menopause

lizann
09-11-2022, 17:01
is natalie (moira) leaving for good?

Perdita
09-11-2022, 17:50
is natalie (moira) leaving for good?

No, she confirmed in an interview she will be back

lizann
09-11-2022, 19:40
im thinking kerry will think moira seeing al

johntrevor
10-11-2022, 09:28
im thinking kerry will think moira seeing al

Yes my thoughts too

Perdita
21-11-2023, 04:12
https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a45897950/emmerdale-spoilers-moira-dingle-biggest-secret/

Emmerdale has announced plans to revisit Moira Dingle's backstory.

The popular character will take centre stage in an upcoming plot, as she confides in one of the villagers about a major secret she has been hiding.

Show producer Laura Shaw shared the intriguing news with Digital Spy and other media at an Emmerdale press event this week.

Moira's secret relates to her past, but further details are being kept under wraps for now.

Shaw explained: "Moira's going to make a big confession to one of our villagers. It's a secret from her past that she's going to reveal.

"Moira does it to try to help the person that she's talking to, but how is that person going to react when they find out Moira's deepest, darkest secret?"

She added: "If they blow it, it could threaten Moira's whole life."

Emmerdale fans will be hoping that Moira's marriage to Cain remains on stable ground amid the big new storyline.

Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain, spoke about the couple's future last month ? expressing his hope that they won't face any more affair storylines.

He told Digital Spy and other media in October: "I don't envisage any major upset, but to be able to tell stories, Cain needs to keep his DNA in tact. As long as it's not an affair or anything like that, as that would be the end."

Cain is currently hiding his own big secret, as flashback scenes earlier this month saw him plotting with Kim Tate to leave evil Craig Reed to die. This followed a violent accident involving Kim's horse.

lizann
21-11-2023, 14:25
macks mother?

katie hunter
21-11-2023, 14:44
macks mother?

Hopefully not 🥴

Could be to do with Emma's death but is there anyone left in the village who would actually care?

lizann
21-11-2023, 16:33
maybe the father or his friend abused raped moira with mack the result

kiwigirl
22-11-2023, 00:50
Hopefully not 🥴

Could be to do with Emma's death but is there anyone left in the village who would actually care?

I'd agree, it'll have to do with how Emma died. I hope they DONT make Moira Macks mother. That would be a load of BS.

lizann
22-11-2023, 13:24
im taking it as past before her emmerdale village move with john and the kids