PDA

View Full Version : Moira and Cain

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

LizzyBizzy
10-01-2016, 19:30
Thanks for an on topic response. I'm a reader more than a poster though I've laughed out loud that someone can link Emmerdale to terrorism in Paris.

Telly Watcher
10-01-2016, 20:47
Thanks for an on topic response. I'm a reader more than a poster though I've laughed out loud that someone can link Emmerdale to terrorism in Paris.

Well I've been laughing out loud for months now too about how some people just got totally the wrong idea about what I meant back then. Haha!

I was trying to describe back then how violence doesn't really solve anyone's problems in life. Ross really needs to "de-violence" (I just made this word up for some fun on this forum. Haha!). Ross has been such a headcase since August 2015 when he later totally crossed the line between being that likeable "naughty scamp" to that pivitol moment with Andy when Ross had that terrific and terrible scene (for us soap watchers in the know acting-wise) with Andy when Ross was persuading nuts Andy to kill Pete in return for Ross killing Robert. This really was a defining moment for Ross and there really is no going back on this. This was the moment where Ross lost all reason and planned to murder someone he previously had no real interaction with so that someone else would commit murder for him (Andy killing Pete, someone Andy had no real beef with and even later bonded with as a non-blood brother).

Oh, Ross, you are such a troublemaker! I reckon that you really need to go to somewhere like Magaluf or Ibiza where you can make the most of your (very limited) social and personal skills for whilst you have the chance at your present age. Ross, you are really not showing any sign that you will ever be anything other than a complete misfit within Emmerdale. Why not break away now and save yourself from further trouble because of your total misfit as an Emmerdale guy?

I used to really like Ross. He really has failed me and others very badly over the past 4 months or so. But then, nothing lasts forever, does it. If only...

Telly Watcher
10-01-2016, 21:13
I used to really like Ross. He really has failed me and others very badly over the past 4 months or so. But then, nothing lasts forever, does it. If only...

See, at least for me anyway, the Ross I really liked months ago has died for me. And he isn't going to or can ever come back.

He is just another young guy for me who has really "gone too soon", just like so many others I've known who never even got to be 25yo.

kiwigirl
11-01-2016, 06:28
Can you please use Private Messages in future to discuss your difference of opinions or use the General Discussion section .. This is a spoiler thread on Moira and Cain, has nothing to do with your spat about Ross Barton/Michael Parr. Thank you

Thank you Perdita, I was thinking "Yes" new spoilers for Cain & Moira. But I was wrong, so well said. Everyone has very strong opinions and they are entitled. But like Perdita said, use private messaging or just show some restraint. And can we all just agree to disagree people, hehehe.

Siobhan
11-01-2016, 17:57
Perdita, can you please make a new spoiler thread for Moira and Cain (not an emmerdale fan so unsure what to put in it). Once done, pm me and I will close this thread as it is way off topic and bizarre

A general warning to all: Facebook, twitter, fan fic or any one opinion posted on a website are not real spoiler. Please stick to actual ones. Anyone post non Spoiler will be given an infraction

Thanks Perdy

Siobhan
11-01-2016, 17:57
Perdita, can you please make a new spoiler thread for Moira and Cain (not an emmerdale fan so unsure what to put in it). Once done, pm me and I will close this thread as it is way off topic and bizarre

A general warning to all: Facebook, twitter, fan fic or any one opinion posted on a website are not real spoiler. Please stick to actual ones. Anyone post non Spoiler will be given an infraction

Thanks Perdy

Perdita
11-01-2016, 17:59
New thread

lizann
11-01-2016, 18:21
can we get this thread back on topic about cain and moira only

Perdita
11-01-2016, 18:24
can we get this thread back on topic about cain and moira only

This thread will be closed .. a new one has been created

Perdita
11-01-2016, 18:25
This is the last post in the original Moira and Cain thread which was actually on topic:

Natalie J Robb talks about Moira kissing Pete - & how Cain reacts to it…
Why are things rocky for Cain & Moira?
“They’re not really getting on badly. Moira certainly doesn’t think that her marriage is falling apart, but Cain has been neglecting her since Debbie left. He’s upset about it & taking it out on Moira. He’s grumpy all the time & they’re not communicating.”
How does she feel about Debbie leaving?
“She’s not happy about it because of the way it’s affecting Cain, but what’s really playing on her mind is the idea of Charity coming back. She knows that Charity told Cain she loved him before she went to prison & knows she can’t really trust him where Charity is concerned.”
What does she think when Cain reveals Pete had a go at him?
“Pete tells Cain that he should start acting like a proper husband to Moira & she admits that she had to confide in Pete about the way she has been feeling because he was the only person she could talk to.”
But they kiss, too…
“That comes as a surprise. She knows that Pete fancies her a bit, but wasn’t expecting this. She responds for a minute, but then she realises how bad this could be, withdraws & blames it all on Pete.”
So she won’t do it again?
“Who knows? Pete’s still left with feelings for Moira & she might grow to develop more affection for him.”
So why does she tell Cain about the kiss?
“Pete tells Finn that he made a pass at his Aunty Moira & that is why Moira feels forced to tell Cain. She knows that it will sound bad if it comes from somebody else.”
How does Cain react?
“He’s not happy about it & goes to see Pete. He warns him off in true Cain style.”
What does Moira do?
“She tells Pete he can’t work at the farm any more as it’s too much of a risk. It might be because she doesn’t trust herself around him.”
Could this split Cain & Moira up?
“I hope not. Cain has kissed a few people. I think it’s nice that the marriage still works despite that. You don’t have to split up just because there are problems in a relationship.”

Siobhan
11-01-2016, 18:50
thank you so much Perdy..

lets keep the new one on topic

lizann
11-01-2016, 23:08
moira was well into her kiss with pete

Pops1951
13-01-2016, 17:45
As was Cain with Chrissie, he started and stopped that kiss. I like Cain and Moira just wish they would make them as fiesty as they used to be in the beginning. Even Moira being on the wrong side of the law with Cain would be good.

kiwigirl
13-01-2016, 21:10
As was Cain with Chrissie, he started and stopped that kiss. I like Cain and Moira just wish they would make them as fiesty as they used to be in the beginning. Even Moira being on the wrong side of the law with Cain would be good.

I totally agree, and have said the same thing before. Moira walking a little on the dark side with Cain would make for an interesting story. But the PTB must have decided to make them sooooo blinkin boring, so eventually breaking them up for good would be welcomed maybe? Some Feistiness and alot of Passion needs to be injected into this couple.

kiwigirl
08-02-2016, 07:41
Just re-watched episodes from 1-5 Feb, mostly based and Cain & Moira, and with reading spoilers for 2016 it’s hard not to see a replay of Cain & Charity life together full of drama, doom and gloom. Over these past few years we’ve all watched Cain grow up, isn’t there a story bigger than just Charity to test his love and devotion to Moira? I liked the idea of Cain becoming the “Head of the Family”; and having Moira by his side there could have been major stories that test both him and Moira in their new roles for their family. But the PTB resulted in bringing back Charity to rock their boat, why? There are so much potential in stories that DONT need to repeat the past. I’d like to see another Dingle family reunion (long overdue for one), especially with Cain at the Helm. And I hope to see Moira helping Cain with some sort of a scam, putting a bit more passion and lust back into the marriage.

Just my own thoughts people.

Sheeratty
08-02-2016, 13:07
Cain and Moira are boring and I think the fault lays entirely with the producers constantly having them fighting their various family members battles for them. The Bartons/Dingles are too involved so every time something happens with Debbie, Charirty, Adam, Pete, Ross, James, Emma etc, Moira and Cain get involved and start arguing between themselves. Seriously they need some distance from both sets of family - give them a life of their own instead of making them a sounding board for everyone else.

Wendas
10-02-2016, 15:30
Totally agree with this post. Cain has matured and outgrown Charity's games. Time for him and Moira to be head Dingles!!

tammyy2j
10-02-2016, 15:33
Totally agree with this post. Cain has matured and outgrown Charity's games. Time for him and Moira to be head Dingles!!

Zak has made Cain the head Dingle :p

tammyy2j
10-02-2016, 15:33

kiwigirl
11-03-2016, 02:16
For the last few weeks I was missing see Cain and Moira sharing a scene together, and then todays/tonights epidsode was just what I have been saying for a while now, Moira getting her hands a little dirty for her man. Awesome scene of Moira driving away in the Ferrari, and Cain beside himself. And later...Passion in the ladies? Well if its with a guy like Jeff, then I am all for it. Hehehe

Pops1951
12-03-2016, 11:47
Agreed, fab scenes. Hope they keep them as feisty.

Dalesfan
12-03-2016, 14:34
For the last few weeks I was missing see Cain and Moira sharing a scene together, and then todays/tonights epidsode was just what I have been saying for a while now, Moira getting her hands a little dirty for her man. Awesome scene of Moira driving away in the Ferrari, and Cain beside himself. And later...Passion in the ladies? Well if its with a guy like Jeff, then I am all for it. Hehehe

I agree. Moira and Cain have been a bit flat lately but it was great to see this side of Moira again

Perdita
15-03-2016, 20:03
Emmerdale spoiler – Cain and Moira to split up?
Emmerdale star Jeff Hordley has warned that Cain and Moira Dingle could be split up under the soap’s new regime.
The actor, who plays Cain, says that no couples are safe in soapland but he would be “gutted” if Emmerdale’s new boss, Ian Macleod, decides to break them up.
But with Cain’s ex Charity back in the village anything is possible.
Talking about Charity’s declaration of love, Jeff explained: “Cain and Moira are in a really strong place at the moment, so that’s not a worry to him at all.
“He’s aware of what Charity said about wanting him back but he’s not going to let it get to him.”
However, the writers may have ideas, Jeff added: “But in the world of soap there’s always the potential for characters to break up, personally I would be gutted because I love working with Natalie.
“We’ll have to see what the future holds, but hopefully they are strong enough and the writers will keep us going. I think they have a certain appeal and charm to the viewers, she’s tamed Cain and I think some viewers like that side to him.”

kiwigirl
16-03-2016, 22:19
Well in the world of Soaps they have been together longer than anyone would have predicted. But when the writers had proclaimed Cain as "Head of the Dingles" you'd think that there would be some stability with Cain & Moira. But when Holly returns with destruction on her mind for her mother and Cain there could well be a breakup in the pipeline. Well I hope this possible “Breakup” doesn’t last long and they soon realise they need to stop trying to fix their families and start concentrating on themselves. And besides, Cain & Moira have too many fans and there may be pandemonium if the “Breakup” last any longer than 2 weeks. JMOP

Telly Watcher
22-03-2016, 00:46
Emmerdale's Moira Dingle will face every mother's worst nightmare as she realises that her daughter Holly Barton has recently suffered a drugs relapse.

Moira hears the worrying news shortly after Holly's big return this week, which throws her family into turmoil when her problems follow her straight to the village.

When Holly arrives back in Emmerdale, her ex-boyfriend and drug dealer Dean is hot on her heels and demands cash in exchange for everything he supplied her with when they were together.

Holly tries teaming up with ruthless Charity Dingle in a bid to get the cash together, promising that she'll help to split Moira and Cain up if Charity helps her out with the money. However, Holly's cunning plan quickly backfires when Charity double-crosses her and reveals all to Moira.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/11/640x425/gallery-1458304536-28-03-emmerdale-05.jpg
© ITV
Will Holly's plan work?

Natalie J Robb, who plays Moira, revealed: "Moira is really happy about Holly's return because she missed her terribly and she worries like every mother does. But she's also apprehensive because she thinks there could be an agenda or an ulterior motive for Holly being back.

"It's quite soon that Moira finds out what's going on. Holly can only pull the wool over her eyes for so long! It's obviously very disappointing and heartbreaking for Moira when she finds out that Holly has been back on drugs, because obviously she just wants the best for her daughter.

"Moira is surprised on one hand, but on the other hand she's not. When you've been through something like that with your daughter, you always think there's a chance she could go back to that state. What happened last time would always be at the back of your head - I don't think that would ever leave a parent."

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/11/640x425/gallery-1458305380-29-03-emmerdale-06.jpg
© ITV
Moira supports Holly

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/11/640x320/landscape-1458305566-29-03-emmerdale-09.jpg
© ITV
Moira comforts Holly

Keen to deal with the situation in the right way, Moira pays off Dean herself and orders Holly to work at the garage to pay off the debt. When Dean later returns seeking even more cash, it's left to Cain to step in with a much more drastic plan to get rid of him.

Robb continued: "Dean is not a very nice character and he's very menacing. He's very easy on the eye so you'd never think it.

"Moira tries to deal with it in the right way, but Dean still wants money after that. Then it's dealt with properly by Cain. Cain is very supportive when it comes to Holly."

With one crisis averted, Holly could finally have her chance to settle back into the village without any more problems. But can Moira really trust Holly?

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/11/640x360/gallery-1458306498-31-03-emmerdale-1st-ep-09.jpg
© ITV
Holly and Cain set Dean up

Robb added: "Moira wants to give Holly benefit of the doubt. She thinks that being at home in a nurturing environment may balance her out a bit. Now that Dean is out of the way, she hopes that things would get back to normal.

"Moira is never going to completely trust Holly, though. It's very difficult because you're always going to question it. She'd be an absolute mug if she didn't. So I'm playing it so that Moira is a little bit canny with Holly."

Emmerdale airs Holly's return on Thursday, March 24 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

By Daniel Kilkelly, Digital Spy
http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/news/a787660/emmerdale-spoilers-moira-dingle-is-heartbroken-as-she-realises-that-hollys-drug-problems-are-back/

Telly Watcher
23-03-2016, 01:05
Sharon Marshall on ITV's This Morning show on 22 March talked to Natalie J Robb (Moira) and Jeff Hordley (Cain) to discuss their upcoming storylines with Holly and Charity in Emmerdale.

"Natalie J Robb & Jeff Hordley (THIS MORNING) 22/3/2016", 4m 16s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stJatYhb_TY

lizann
23-03-2016, 01:38
holly makes a move on cain herself, cant really blame her :p

Perdita
28-03-2016, 13:38
Jeff Hordley has warned that Cain & Moira Dingle could be split up under the soap’s new regime. The actor who plays Cain, says that no couples are safe in soapland but he would be “gutted” if Emmerdale’s new boss, Ian Macleod, decides to break them up but with Cain’s ex Charity back in the village anything is possible. Talking about Charity’s declaration of love, Jeff explained: “Cain & Moira are in a really strong place at the moment, so that’s not a worry to him at all. He’s aware of what Charity said about wanting him back but he’s not going to let it get to him.”
However, the writers may have ideas, Jeff added: “But in the world of soap there’s always the potential for characters to break up, personally I would be gutted because I love working with Natalie. We’ll have to see what the future holds, but hopefully they are strong enough & the writers will keep us going. I think they have a certain appeal & charm to the viewers, she’s tamed Cain & I think some viewers like that side to him.”

Please, no, lets have one couple stay together

Perdita
12-07-2016, 05:40
Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has warned that there'll be "huge repercussions" for her character Moira Dingle next week after she fears that her daughter Holly has relapsed.

Moira will be horrified when she finds that Holly's phone has a number of missed calls and messages from drug dealer Simon, who is trying to get her back on heroin.

With Holly (Sophie Powles) nowhere to be found, Moira is totally convinced that she has quickly fallen back into old habits and takes decisive action by visiting Simon's home.

Moira is on the warpath as she barges straight into Simon's house accompanied by her brother-in-law James (Bill Ward), but her visit will turn out to be horrifying for another reason altogether.

Holly tells Moira the truth
Hinting at the top-secret storyline twist, Robb explained: "Holly's left her phone and it's given to Moira. She finds some missed calls from her dealer on the phone and that's when she thinks Holly has arranged something.

"There are loads of missed calls and messages saying he'll do her a deal and she doesn't have to pay upfront. This obviously rings alarm bells for Moira and she goes in search of Holly.

"She's not a happy chappy. She goes around expecting to find Holly and more or less kicks Simon's door down. There are other addicts there and she has a bit of a fight as he insults her daughter, who isn't there.

"There's a bit of a tussle and Moira falls - but unfortunately this fall has huge repercussions for Moira."

When Moira returns home, she is furious over the new crisis that Holly's mess has landed her in - and things get even worse when her troubled daughter insists that she now plans to stop taking methadone.

With Moira still burdened by what happened at Simon's house, only James knows her secret. James urges Moira to be honest with her family, but she stubbornly insists on keeping quiet.

Robb continued: "Blame can play a big part in someone relapsing and Moira worries that telling Holly about what happened at Simon's will make her blame herself and therefore could make her use again.

"Obviously that's the one thing that Moira is trying to avoid. She also thinks it's better if Cain doesn't know until she knows she's safe."
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/21/1280x851/gallery-1464278841-10-06-emmerdale-11.jpg
Moira and Cain disagree
© ITV
Discussing Holly's decision to ditch the methadone, Robb also added: "Moira doesn't believe that she'll stick to it. She thinks that she'll relapse and start taking again. She believes Holly can overcome this - if she sticks with the support she has."

Digital Spy

tammyy2j
12-07-2016, 13:03
Moira should be honest with Cain that she is helping Holly instead of turning to James for help

Cain would do anything for Debbie, the same should be for Moira with her daughter

katie hunter
13-07-2016, 23:17
Cain has obviously experienced what it's like to live with an addict but he doesn't really seem to get why Moira is so determined to stand by her daughter. Moira should not have to choose where her loyalties lie, I think she'd love to be sharing all of this with Cain but she knows it will be the end of their marriage.

I guess this is all leading to the Cain and Moira split / Cain and Charity reigniting their passion nonsense :wall:
Think I might have to find something else to do at 7pm cause I don't really fancy watching that tbh :(

lizann
22-07-2016, 00:11
oh moira tell cain you could be infected after needle jab, where he is?

Perdita
22-07-2016, 04:53
oh moira tell cain you could be infected after needle jab, where he is?

France I think

lizann
22-07-2016, 10:10
France I think

visiting debbie is it

lizann
22-07-2016, 10:10
France I think

visiting debbie is it

Perdita
22-07-2016, 10:33
visiting debbie is it

I presume so

alan45
26-07-2016, 01:10
Natalie J Robb reveals why Moira and Cain Dingle split up next week
​And why Cain is driven straight into the arms of Charity.​

If you're a huge fan of Emmerdale couple Moira and Cain Dingle, it might be best to look away now.

The bad news is that Cain (Jeff Hordley) will walk out on Moira next week after her daughter Holly's drugs secret is finally exposed, sending shockwaves through the family.

The even worse news for 'Coira' fans is that Cain then seeks comfort from his old flame Charity (Emma Atkins) as they share a secret kiss, which could prove to be the final nail in the coffin for his marriage.

We recently caught up with Natalie J Robb, who plays Moira, for the inside scoop on the storyline.

Why hasn't Moira told Cain what happened to her recently?

"Because then he'd know that Holly has been taking drugs again. Cain has always said to Moira that if Holly was to take again, then she's out of the house. This has always been Moira's problem because Cain will always make her choose. Anyone who has children will know that you're not going to go against your kid."

How does it all come out?

"Cain finds the PEP pills. He confronts the family and thinks that Holly has been taking drugs again. Then Moira has to hold her hands up and go: 'No, it's me that could be infected'.

"Which is massive to Cain. He goes mental and basically wants to throw Holly out. Adam's there, so all the lies come out that she's been using again. That's when Cain makes the ultimatum of: 'You have to choose'."

How did you feel when you were told about the 'Coira' break-up?

"I always knew it was probably going to happen. They said it would be a possibility. In Soapland, we know that marriages never stay happy. All considering, time-wise we've been okay!

"The truth of the matter is they actually do really love each other. It's just all the fireworks and all the different elements that come into it - a big one being Charity. There's all sorts of different things that could go wrong, but ultimately she loves this man. But when it comes to her daughter she thinks: 'If I don't support her this time, she will die'."

While all this is going on, does Moira know that Charity is trying to reel Cain in?

"She's always known that. She's very aware of it. I always thought it was a bizarre move when Moira had Charity staying at the farm. She did that from the kindness of her heart for Noah. But a lot of women watching that would have gone: 'No way!'"

How worried is Moira by Charity?

"Cain does come back to Moira and say: 'Listen, I will support you and while we're being honest about everything, I kissed Charity'. Moira is like: 'Right, this isn't going to go down well, darling! As soon as a bit of trouble comes along, you come running back to her?'

"Charity tries to manipulate him and get her claws into him, but then he tells Moira the truth, thinking she'll say: 'Okay, great, the cards are on the table'. But she doesn't. Then that really starts to put a wedge between us."

There's a lot of tension between Cain and James next week too...

"Yes, James also overhears Charity deliberately saying where Cain stayed that night. So then James comes in and says: 'Just tell her. Don't take him back. Ask him where he stayed last night'.

"Cain gets very, very jealous of James's intervention and him always being around Moira - and supporting her through the PEP treatment while Cain was away. James is doing that because he's familiar to Moira and obviously the past that they have, which is in no way, shape or form anything romantic.

"But Cain doesn't see it like that. Cain's like: 'Look at you two. Why's he sniffing around all the time?' Cain gets really, really jealous and then goes that one step further..."

So what happens next?

"Moira is wondering whether to forgive Cain because she just doesn't know whether she can trust him again. She's almost at the decision of giving it another go and James is taking her to see Cain, but then Cain tries to run James off the road.

"He comes up right behind them, not realising that Moira is in the car. He's just about to knock James off the road and Moira looks back and he sees her - and he runs himself off the road!"

Does Moira realise then that Cain is quite unhinged?

"Yes, that is the point. That's the straw that breaks the camel's back. She says: 'You're off your head. What are you gonna do - try and kill him? He's not even done anything'. Then he nearly kills himself in the process. I say that it's just best that we let this go. At that point I say: 'That's it. We're over.' So it's Moira that finishes it."

But does Moira still love Cain?

"Absolutely. James asks her if she wants a divorce and she says: 'Of course I don't. But I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust him again'. When he tries to run them off the road, Moira thinks it's better that they're apart."

Would you say this is all Holly's fault?

"Well, Holly is blaming herself for that, but Moira is just not letting her take any blame because addicts go back on it as soon as they think they've got a reason to do it. Moira says: 'It's not your fault. He's got issues. Don't worry about it'."

Are you sure Moira has never fancied James?

"No, it's always been a friendship, really. The only reason they got together in the first place was because she was really drunk and she felt neglected by John because he was always on the farm and she was bringing up the kids on her own."

Who do you think Moira will be with by Christmas? James, Cain or on her own?

"Good question! I don't know whether she should be with anybody."

Maybe Pete again?

"No, she does like a young man, though! So if they want to bring another young man in... But then you've got to be careful because a lot of people who go with Moira do end up dead!"

Do you agree with Moira's decisions at this point?

"I do. I like the fact that she's got her feistiness back again. I do like that about Moira. When I first joined the show, that was what she was about. She was Mother Earth. She still is, because she always puts the children first.

"I work with real-life farmers when we do research for the show. They're always on hand. They're a different breed, farmers. They're tough cookies. They don't put up with much at all. So I like the fact that they're bringing the feistiness back. That is what Cain likes. That's what makes them work. It's the chemistry that they have together."

Do you think that the Emmerdale fans prefer 'Coira' or 'Chain'?

"I don't know. I did see on Twitter that they want a referendum if they split us up! I think the general response is that they want us together. But a lot of the audience like that there could be problems. I think that [Emmerdale producer] Iain [MacLeod] is going along with it and they'll see how it unfolds. But they're going to keep the thread of them loving each other, but it's whether they get together or not."

Will you be sad about working less with Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain?

"Yes, but I think they're still going to have us working together. Not as intensely for a while, but if they do bring us back together, then the making up is going to be a lot of fun! Get us back in that garage. It gave me my nickname of Mucky Moira in the first place. Everyone calls me that here, by the way. Nobody calls me Nat."

Have you enjoyed working with the new boss Iain?

"I haven't really said much to him. He's been so busy. We've said hello in the corridor but we haven't had a meeting yet. But we've been so busy, it's just been non-stop. I'm really enjoying it. The stuff we're getting is good.

"As long as Iain is a fan of what we're doing, I'm happy. I'm not going to complain. I'm very lucky because I'm working with Jeff - and Sophie [Powles, who plays Holly] has been doing some incredible work lately. She's really been pulling it out of the bag."

Are you involved in the big October storyline this year?

"Originally, we were. But now, there's so much going on around it that we can't be in two places at once. But we are involved afterwards. For the aftermath..."

alan45
26-07-2016, 01:10
Natalie J Robb reveals why Moira and Cain Dingle split up next week
​And why Cain is driven straight into the arms of Charity.​

If you're a huge fan of Emmerdale couple Moira and Cain Dingle, it might be best to look away now.

The bad news is that Cain (Jeff Hordley) will walk out on Moira next week after her daughter Holly's drugs secret is finally exposed, sending shockwaves through the family.

The even worse news for 'Coira' fans is that Cain then seeks comfort from his old flame Charity (Emma Atkins) as they share a secret kiss, which could prove to be the final nail in the coffin for his marriage.

We recently caught up with Natalie J Robb, who plays Moira, for the inside scoop on the storyline.

Why hasn't Moira told Cain what happened to her recently?

"Because then he'd know that Holly has been taking drugs again. Cain has always said to Moira that if Holly was to take again, then she's out of the house. This has always been Moira's problem because Cain will always make her choose. Anyone who has children will know that you're not going to go against your kid."

How does it all come out?

"Cain finds the PEP pills. He confronts the family and thinks that Holly has been taking drugs again. Then Moira has to hold her hands up and go: 'No, it's me that could be infected'.

"Which is massive to Cain. He goes mental and basically wants to throw Holly out. Adam's there, so all the lies come out that she's been using again. That's when Cain makes the ultimatum of: 'You have to choose'."

How did you feel when you were told about the 'Coira' break-up?

"I always knew it was probably going to happen. They said it would be a possibility. In Soapland, we know that marriages never stay happy. All considering, time-wise we've been okay!

"The truth of the matter is they actually do really love each other. It's just all the fireworks and all the different elements that come into it - a big one being Charity. There's all sorts of different things that could go wrong, but ultimately she loves this man. But when it comes to her daughter she thinks: 'If I don't support her this time, she will die'."

While all this is going on, does Moira know that Charity is trying to reel Cain in?

"She's always known that. She's very aware of it. I always thought it was a bizarre move when Moira had Charity staying at the farm. She did that from the kindness of her heart for Noah. But a lot of women watching that would have gone: 'No way!'"

How worried is Moira by Charity?

"Cain does come back to Moira and say: 'Listen, I will support you and while we're being honest about everything, I kissed Charity'. Moira is like: 'Right, this isn't going to go down well, darling! As soon as a bit of trouble comes along, you come running back to her?'

"Charity tries to manipulate him and get her claws into him, but then he tells Moira the truth, thinking she'll say: 'Okay, great, the cards are on the table'. But she doesn't. Then that really starts to put a wedge between us."

There's a lot of tension between Cain and James next week too...

"Yes, James also overhears Charity deliberately saying where Cain stayed that night. So then James comes in and says: 'Just tell her. Don't take him back. Ask him where he stayed last night'.

"Cain gets very, very jealous of James's intervention and him always being around Moira - and supporting her through the PEP treatment while Cain was away. James is doing that because he's familiar to Moira and obviously the past that they have, which is in no way, shape or form anything romantic.

"But Cain doesn't see it like that. Cain's like: 'Look at you two. Why's he sniffing around all the time?' Cain gets really, really jealous and then goes that one step further..."

So what happens next?

"Moira is wondering whether to forgive Cain because she just doesn't know whether she can trust him again. She's almost at the decision of giving it another go and James is taking her to see Cain, but then Cain tries to run James off the road.

"He comes up right behind them, not realising that Moira is in the car. He's just about to knock James off the road and Moira looks back and he sees her - and he runs himself off the road!"

Does Moira realise then that Cain is quite unhinged?

"Yes, that is the point. That's the straw that breaks the camel's back. She says: 'You're off your head. What are you gonna do - try and kill him? He's not even done anything'. Then he nearly kills himself in the process. I say that it's just best that we let this go. At that point I say: 'That's it. We're over.' So it's Moira that finishes it."

But does Moira still love Cain?

"Absolutely. James asks her if she wants a divorce and she says: 'Of course I don't. But I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust him again'. When he tries to run them off the road, Moira thinks it's better that they're apart."

Would you say this is all Holly's fault?

"Well, Holly is blaming herself for that, but Moira is just not letting her take any blame because addicts go back on it as soon as they think they've got a reason to do it. Moira says: 'It's not your fault. He's got issues. Don't worry about it'."

Are you sure Moira has never fancied James?

"No, it's always been a friendship, really. The only reason they got together in the first place was because she was really drunk and she felt neglected by John because he was always on the farm and she was bringing up the kids on her own."

Who do you think Moira will be with by Christmas? James, Cain or on her own?

"Good question! I don't know whether she should be with anybody."

Maybe Pete again?

"No, she does like a young man, though! So if they want to bring another young man in... But then you've got to be careful because a lot of people who go with Moira do end up dead!"

Do you agree with Moira's decisions at this point?

"I do. I like the fact that she's got her feistiness back again. I do like that about Moira. When I first joined the show, that was what she was about. She was Mother Earth. She still is, because she always puts the children first.

"I work with real-life farmers when we do research for the show. They're always on hand. They're a different breed, farmers. They're tough cookies. They don't put up with much at all. So I like the fact that they're bringing the feistiness back. That is what Cain likes. That's what makes them work. It's the chemistry that they have together."

Do you think that the Emmerdale fans prefer 'Coira' or 'Chain'?

"I don't know. I did see on Twitter that they want a referendum if they split us up! I think the general response is that they want us together. But a lot of the audience like that there could be problems. I think that [Emmerdale producer] Iain [MacLeod] is going along with it and they'll see how it unfolds. But they're going to keep the thread of them loving each other, but it's whether they get together or not."

Will you be sad about working less with Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain?

"Yes, but I think they're still going to have us working together. Not as intensely for a while, but if they do bring us back together, then the making up is going to be a lot of fun! Get us back in that garage. It gave me my nickname of Mucky Moira in the first place. Everyone calls me that here, by the way. Nobody calls me Nat."

Have you enjoyed working with the new boss Iain?

"I haven't really said much to him. He's been so busy. We've said hello in the corridor but we haven't had a meeting yet. But we've been so busy, it's just been non-stop. I'm really enjoying it. The stuff we're getting is good.

"As long as Iain is a fan of what we're doing, I'm happy. I'm not going to complain. I'm very lucky because I'm working with Jeff - and Sophie [Powles, who plays Holly] has been doing some incredible work lately. She's really been pulling it out of the bag."

Are you involved in the big October storyline this year?

"Originally, we were. But now, there's so much going on around it that we can't be in two places at once. But we are involved afterwards. For the aftermath..."

rossfan
26-07-2016, 07:08
I'm in a bit of shock about this. Iain revealed that he liked Coira. So why is he splitting them up?

Seems like he's caught to KO bug for partner swapping.

rossfan
26-07-2016, 07:08
I'm in a bit of shock about this. Iain revealed that he liked Coira. So why is he splitting them up?

Perdita
26-07-2016, 09:59

Producers might like a pairing but then we have to have drama and keeping a couple together just is not drama. I am very disappointed that it is happening, hopefully they will get back together before long

binky321
26-07-2016, 12:03
Personally I'm sad about this development too but yes as much as the producer might like the Coria pairing the need for high drama takes priority. There's no drama for stable happiness for long.

I have been quite disappointed in Cain's treatment of Moria for while though he always expects her loyalty and support but rarely gives it back to her, even with his foolish behaviour such a kidnapping or assaulting people but particularly how he has treated her in the wake of Holly's return & so on. He actually wanted her to disown her own daughter & has made her feel she would have to choose between her daughter & husband should he discovers Holly's relapse to the point she's afraid to tell him the truth. What type of person does that? In no way would his precious Debbie get that treatment whatever she did.

The way I'm hoping it goes is that after his 'hook up' with Charity however long it lasts he will soon realise what he has with Moria is worth fighting for and if they get back together eventually - he starts treating her so much better.

katie hunter
30-07-2016, 20:35
Personally I'm sad about this development too but yes as much as the producer might like the Coria pairing the need for high drama takes priority. There's no drama for stable happiness for long.

I have been quite disappointed in Cain's treatment of Moria for while though he always expects her loyalty and support but rarely gives it back to her, even with his foolish behaviour such a kidnapping or assaulting people but particularly how he has treated her in the wake of Holly's return & so on. He actually wanted her to disown her own daughter & has made her feel she would have to choose between her daughter & husband should he discovers Holly's relapse to the point she's afraid to tell him the truth. What type of person does that? In no way would his precious Debbie get that treatment whatever she did.

The way I'm hoping it goes is that after his 'hook up' with Charity however long it lasts he will soon realise what he has with Moria is worth fighting for and if they get back together eventually - he starts treating her so much better.

I agree with you, Cain treats Moira appallingly sometimes and he can be very selfish. Yes, Moira has lied but can you blame her? She knows Cain will kick off and expect her to ditch Holly in favour of him. I wonder if Moira would ever ask him to choose her over his precious Debbie? I think not because Moira isn't like that. When you think about it I guess Cain isn't used to being with a woman who puts her kids first - Charity certainly doesn't :)

I am really disappointed that they have chosen to break up Coira and resurrect Cain and Charity - yawn. It kind of makes a sham of Cain and Moiras whole marriage when you have him jump straight back into Charity's bed. I thought Moira was supposed to be the love of his life? Can anyone tell me why Charity has to win all the time? Why does she click her fingers and get everything she wants? I am completely sick of the character. The best soap bitches have at least one redeeming quality and Charity has none.

Emmerdale should be renamed Infidelitydale. Not one couple can stay happy for long. Look at Zak and Lisa, Rhona and Paddy, now Cain and Moira and Jimmy and Nicola might soon be heading the same way. I am seriously questioning why I continue to watch this tripe. :wall:

Perdita
30-07-2016, 21:02
I agree with you, Cain treats Moira appallingly sometimes and he can be very selfish. Yes, Moira has lied but can you blame her? She knows Cain will kick off and expect her to ditch Holly in favour of him. I wonder if Moira would ever ask him to choose her over his precious Debbie? I think not because Moira isn't like that. When you think about it I guess Cain isn't used to being with a woman who puts her kids first - Charity certainly doesn't :)

I am really disappointed that they have chosen to break up Coira and resurrect Cain and Charity - yawn. It kind of makes a sham of Cain and Moiras whole marriage when you have him jump straight back into Charity's bed. I thought Moira was supposed to be the love of his life? Can anyone tell me why Charity has to win all the time? Why does she click her fingers and get everything she wants? I am completely sick of the character. The best soap bitches have at least one redeeming quality and Charity has none.

Emmerdale should be renamed Infidelitydale. Not one couple can stay happy for long. Look at Zak and Lisa, Rhona and Paddy, now Cain and Moira and Jimmy and Nicola might soon be heading the same way. I am seriously questioning why I continue to watch this tripe. :wall:

I fear that all soaps are running the same storylines now and they are all the same so you can´t even say well I am going to watch another one ...

katie hunter
30-07-2016, 21:35
I fear that all soaps are running the same storylines now and they are all the same so you can´t even say well I am going to watch another one ...

Very true they are all similar but I do think Emmerdale is getting more and more like Hollyoaks with its sensationalist storylines. That's not a criticism of Hollyoaks but it's not what I expect to see on Emmerdałe. Money worries - have a dabble at arson. Want to keep your boyfriend - fake a pregnancy :nono:

kiwigirl
03-08-2016, 02:45
I think I am done with Emmerdale. Tonight's (Aug 2nd) so called story line made Charity look like a poor old slapper still holding on to delusions of grandeur. OK I am not a fan of hers, but I have always liked her style in terms of getting what she wants and thats Power & Money, in which Cain holds neither. So why try to fit that circle back with that square again? Charity & Cain make NO sense at all to me anymore. I like the banter between them, but not a fling/relationship. Cain has grownup with Moira, and I cant see anyone else for this couple but each other. And I hope James finally gets a clue and goes back to Chas. JMO

katie hunter
03-08-2016, 08:31
J
I think I am done with Emmerdale. Tonight's (Aug 2nd) so called story line made Charity look like a poor old slapper still holding on to delusions of grandeur. OK I am not a fan of hers, but I have always liked her style in terms of getting what she wants and thats Power & Money, in which Cain holds neither. So why try to fit that circle back with that square again? Charity & Cain make NO sense at all to me anymore. I like the banter between them, but not a fling/relationship. Cain has grownup with Moira, and I cant see anyone else for this couple but each other. And I hope James finally gets a clue and goes back to Chas. JMO

I found last nights EP very hard to watch. I think Moira was very very wrong to lie to Cain but on the other hand I think he is very childish in not understanding that Holly is her daughter. He didn't even seem that bothered that Moira could have HIV.

I am a Coira fan but I acknowledge how fantastic Charity and Cain were in their heyday. Lasts night seemed awkward to me, I didn't get a sense of chemistry or passion at all between them and maybe this is because they aren't the same people anymore.

If this is the direction that Emmerdałe now intend to take then I won't be watching either.

Sheeratty
04-08-2016, 21:03
This Cain and Moira stuff is stupid. Moira knows all about the Robert beating last year, the beating of Bailey and what he did to Ross last year so how can she not know what he was like ?? It would have been better for him to have drunkenly slept with Charity and they split cause of that.. splitting cos of what happened todsy makes no sense.

tammyy2j
06-08-2016, 00:09
Moira should fight for Cain but no she ends the marriage :thumbsdow Cain is living with Lisa now so maybe he don't want Charity

Pops1951
06-08-2016, 09:00
I'm the same. Emmerdale was the only soap I watched and its been Ruined with all these break-ups. Zak and Lisa was bad enough but now Cain and Moira. The Belle story is awful as well.

katie hunter
06-08-2016, 17:37
I'm really sad that Cain and Moira have split and I am angry at Emmerdałe for taking the decision to do so. Cain and Moira have been through so much together, they rarely get a break as there is always someone in the wings trying to split them up.

I guess if it's any consolation he doesn't appear to give a stuff about Charity, I really hope he tries to win Moira back rather than jumping into bed with his cousin.

Perdita
06-08-2016, 17:43
I'm really sad that Cain and Moira have split and I am angry at Emmerdałe for taking the decision to do so. Cain and Moira have been through so much together, they rarely get a break as there is always someone in the wings trying to split them up.

I guess if it's any consolation he doesn't appear to give a stuff about Charity, I really hope he tries to win Moira back rather than jumping into bed with his cousin.

Oh he will end up in Charity´s bed again alright :angry:

katie hunter
06-08-2016, 17:53
Really? Oh no :(

Sheeratty
07-08-2016, 12:01
Zak and Lisa is just ridicious...the Cain and Moira breakup has been stupid but at least Cain and Charity have fans...Zak and Joanie are hated by pretty much everyone. I dont think Cain and Charity will last if they get together though...they never do.

lizann
07-08-2016, 20:48

and moira with james which will make emma go even more nuts

lizann
07-08-2016, 20:48

katie hunter
08-08-2016, 07:40
Isn't that all in James' head though? I didn't think Moira was interest in him :wall:

kiwigirl
08-08-2016, 23:47

I have to agree with Katie Hunter, It was all in James head that he and Moira can be together, and I don't think Moira is interested in him anyway. But I do think eventually Moira will be back with Cain, and as everyone knows they will draggggg this storyline out for a few months.

And speaking of James. What happen to the Chas/James/Emma love triangle? Will it come to light that it was Emma who vandalised the Woolpack, sending Chas back to rehab? And will Chas give James one more chance?

lizann
08-08-2016, 23:51
Isn't that all in James' head though? I didn't think Moira was interest in him :wall:

she slept with him once and got adam when she was married to john, what will stop her now she is separated moira is not strong she is a cheater who likes attention and clear james still has feelings for her

lizann
08-08-2016, 23:51

she slept with him once and got adam when she was married to john, what will stop her now she is separated moira is not strong she is a cheater who likes attention and clear james still has feelings for her

katie hunter
09-08-2016, 07:36
I think she was supposed to have been extremely drunk at the time.

I don't think she has any interest in him at all but she should be paying attention and making sure that he understands that.

I did always find it a bit odd that James managed to turn his feelings for Moira off in the space of a couple of days especially as he was supposed to hold a torch for her for many years.

Sheeratty
09-08-2016, 08:00
Urgh...I hate James. I can see where this is going..dont do it Moira.

Perdita
09-08-2016, 08:03
I am sure they will be sharing a kiss at least http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/smileys-and-emoticons/sleeping/smileys-sleeping-551226.gif (http://www.picgifs.com/smileys/) which will lead to further tensions with Emma who he really has no chemistry with, imo which is probably why I never bought him still loving her so much that he decided to get back with her and dumping Chas. I hope Moira and Cain will eventually get back together again as I think they are well suited.

katie hunter
09-08-2016, 19:06
If Moira gets it on with James it will be absolutely ridiculous. She has never felt that way about him and I can't imagine her ever wanting to face the wrath of Emma anyway.

Bog off James :angry:

alcapo11
09-08-2016, 19:15
If Moira gets it on with James it will be absolutely ridiculous. She has never felt that way about him and I can't imagine her ever wanting to face the wrath of Emma anyway.

Obviously she did at one time see him in that way (hence Adam)

alcapo11
09-08-2016, 19:15

Obviously she did at one time see him in that way (hence Adam)

lizann
09-08-2016, 19:19
moira cheated on john with james and cain, bedded alex who her daughter liked and kissed pete, she likes attention and has loose knickers :p

katie hunter
09-08-2016, 20:29
moira cheated on john with james and cain, bedded alex who her daughter liked and kissed pete, she likes attention and has loose knickers :p

She was drunk and James took advantage.
Her marriage was in trouble and she felt neglected.
Alex and Moira were single at time and holly and hannah weren't even living there at the time.
Pete kissed her and she pushed him away.

Moira is actually quite moral compared to some of the slappers on Emmerdale :D

Pops1951
12-08-2016, 08:41
Chances are that is why they are putting Cain and Charity back together to keep the small amount of Cain and Charity fans happy.

Pops1951
12-08-2016, 08:46
I wondered when they were going to reveal Emma and Charity getting Noah to run away from Cain and Moira as well. It's as though some stories have been forgotten. Emma has a skeletons in her closet that have affected others.

mariba
12-08-2016, 11:06
Moira is capable to anything after this..Totally changed personality since she first fell in love with Cain. She knew what she married into, it's just so ridiculous to split over some stupid kiss with Charity. She's always known Charity had feelings for Cain and would be looking for that perfect moment to try to get him back. Moira is a bitch, she has no conscience over what she's done wrong in the relationship. Can't even remember that herself kissed Pete! Does Cain even know this?
I just wish Cain wasn't made so desperate. He should just turn his back on her now. I miss old bad boy Cain-get him back and make him totally ignore Moira(even if she needed help)from now on! She doesn't deserve him!

Perdita
12-08-2016, 11:25
Moira is capable to anything after this..Totally changed personality since she first fell in love with Cain. She knew what she married into, it's just so ridiculous to split over some stupid kiss with Charity. She's always known Charity had feelings for Cain and would be looking for that perfect moment to try to get him back. Moira is a bitch, she has no conscience over what she's done wrong in the relationship. Can't even remember that herself kissed Pete! Does Cain even know this?
I just wish Cain wasn't made so desperate. He should just turn his back on her now. I miss old bad boy Cain-get him back and make him totally ignore Moira(even if she needed help)from now on! She doesn't deserve him!

Yes, he does, took the wind out of Charity´s sails when she tried to be smug and tell him. I wish they would both fight a bit harder for their relationship instead of throwing in the towel already

katie hunter
12-08-2016, 21:46
I wondered when they were going to reveal Emma and Charity getting Noah to run away from Cain and Moira as well. It's as though some stories have been forgotten. Emma has a skeletons in her closet that have affected others.

I was thinking that too. There is also all the stuff with Chas. I wonder if we might get an Emma/Chas/Moira showdown at some point?

katie hunter
12-08-2016, 21:50
Yes, he does, took the wind out of Charity´s sails when she tried to be smug and tell him. I wish they would both fight a bit harder for their relationship instead of throwing in the towel already

I agree, I'd much I refer to see him fighting for his marriage instead of jumping into bed with Charity. Cain has always said that Moira is the love of his life but he seems to have forgetten that.

I'll never understand why the scriptwriters are so desperate to get Cain and Charity back together after everything that Cain and Moira have been through.

katie hunter
12-08-2016, 21:50

lizann
16-08-2016, 14:36
moira is giving charity what she wants by not getting cain back and why because he tried to run james down so what

i'm not a moira fan but even i cant see why she wont take cain back she always knew his past he isnt a saint

katie hunter
16-08-2016, 19:28
moira is giving charity what she wants by not getting cain back and why because he tried to run james down so what

i'm not a moira fan but even i cant see why she wont take cain back she always knew his past he isnt a saint

I'm a Moira fan and I can't make sense of it either. The writing is stupid but I doubt the writers care as they have paved the way for Cain and Charity and that seems to be all that they are interested in.

katie hunter
16-08-2016, 19:28

tammyy2j
17-08-2016, 14:44
Both Cain and Moira should be fighting to save their marriage

I doubt Debbie would want her parents back together knowing how volatile their relationship can be

Cain has been very against Zak and his relationship with Joanie and now once again he is a hypocrite himself :angry:

Rice Christie
23-08-2016, 16:02
Moira is going to romp with James. Emma finds a bra. :o

tammyy2j
23-08-2016, 16:47
Moira is going to romp with James. Emma finds a bra. :o

It could be from someone with one of her sons, maybe Pete or Ross get lucky :p

Someone posted in Ross Barton thread that Ross and Kerry sleep together

louisa
23-08-2016, 21:58
What!!! �� There's a bit of news I didn't expect.

louisa
23-08-2016, 21:59
What!!! 😲 There's a bit of news I didn't expect.

Pops1951
23-08-2016, 22:32
In one of the soap mags it says they kiss and then in another paragraph says romp. It says James struggles with his feelings for Moira after it. Moira finds Charity seducing Cain and she reacts after it, which is crazy as she ended the marriage. Looks like we are going to have Cain and Moira, still in love, being stubborn and jealous, with Charity and James hanging on in the background. Plus, nutty Emma, when she realises what has happened. Kerry also has a moment with Ross after discovering Nicola and Dan kiss. All this bedhopping is crazy, surely some couples stay happy????

lizann
24-08-2016, 18:02
She was drunk and James took advantage.
Her marriage was in trouble and she felt neglected.
Alex and Moira were single at time and holly and hannah weren't even living there at the time.
Pete kissed her and she pushed him away.

Moira is actually quite moral compared to some of the slappers on Emmerdale :D

she be getting it on with james again and while she separated he isn't and she knows, so slapper and bellend the pair of them, hope emma does her worse to them

lizann
29-09-2016, 22:12
i think now holly's death might push them back together but eventually moira will blame cain

alcapo11
29-09-2016, 22:24
Charity and Cain plan to move to France next week so they don't reunite straight away.

kiwigirl
30-09-2016, 23:36
I just finish watching the last 3 heartbreaking episodes. But seriously, how can Cain & Moira get back together after all this? I haven't watched Emmerdale since they had split, and I really hope they can reunite, but it looks like a very long way away. :(:(:(

Oh and Natalie J. Robb is such a wonderful actress. Had me in tears, you could really feel Moiras heart breaking.

tammyy2j
01-10-2016, 00:36
Cain was horrible to Holly who was Moira's daughter this will be difficult for Moira to forgive

kiwigirl
08-10-2016, 02:08
I've just watched 7th Oct episode, and if Cain & Moira are through, why does Moira still have a picture of them on her refrigerator?

Perdita
08-10-2016, 04:44
I've just watched 7th Oct episode, and if Cain & Moira are through, why does Moira still have a picture of them on her refrigerator? Because she still loves him and hopefully they will be reunited again some time

katie hunter
09-10-2016, 19:28
I've just watched 7th Oct episode, and if Cain & Moira are through, why does Moira still have a picture of them on her refrigerator?

I noticed that too and refuse to believe that they are done and dusted.

katie hunter
09-10-2016, 19:28

katie hunter
09-10-2016, 19:33
I just finish watching the last 3 heartbreaking episodes. But seriously, how can Cain & Moira get back together after all this? I haven't watched Emmerdale since they had split, and I really hope they can reunite, but it looks like a very long way away. :(:(:(

Oh and Natalie J. Robb is such a wonderful actress. Had me in tears, you could really feel Moiras heart breaking.

I have no idea how they can come back from this but I think they will, otherwise Cain and Charity would have already left for France.

louisa
09-10-2016, 20:17
I think I've said it before but Jeff said we shouldn't give up hope on them yet.

tammyy2j
11-10-2016, 00:16
Cain as still in the village even though with Charity, should still attend Holly's funeral, she was his step daughter :angry:

xloolx
25-10-2016, 11:59
Like jokes over Emmerdale you can put Coira back together now... I hope they do though they obviously made a massive mistake splitting them up as they were one of the most loved couples on it and had many fans.

mariba
25-10-2016, 12:24
More than that I would want lisa & zak back together!! That was a massive mistake to separate them..!

tammyy2j
25-10-2016, 12:40
Once Cain discovers Moira slept with James he will not be happy even though he was with Charity

alcapo11
25-10-2016, 12:41
More than that I would want lisa & zak back together!! That was a massive mistake to separate them..!

I've never really understood the hype about Cain/Moira or Cain/Charity. Cain should really just be settling down now, he isn't a bad boy gangster anymore, hes way past it. He should get with Moira and have an easy life, but I don't think its an exciting coupling.

alcapo11
25-10-2016, 12:41

I've never really understood the hype about Cain/Moira or Cain/Charity. Cain should really just be settling down now, he isn't a bad boy gangster anymore, hes way past it. He should get with Moira and have an easy life, but I don't think its an exciting coupling.

kiwigirl
07-11-2016, 20:39
Well I hope they make Cain go and get Moira to come back or at least put them in some sort of contact during next week. Or do we have to wait another month for them to start working on their marriage?

katie hunter
07-11-2016, 20:52
Well I hope they make Cain go and get Moira to come back or at least put them in some sort of contact during next week. Or do we have to wait another month for them to start working on their marriage?

I suspect we won't see them again until the end of the month 😪

JessicaMad
28-11-2016, 19:33
Just read that Pete and Moira are supposed to get romantic again at Christmas. De Ja Vue anyone?

lizann
28-11-2016, 20:53
Just read that Pete and Moira are supposed to get romantic again at Christmas. De Ja Vue anyone?

is this emma plan get rid of both cain and leyla

lizann
28-11-2016, 20:53

Perdita
29-11-2016, 04:08

She sure wants to get rid of Cain ... would not surprise me if Emma would hurt Moira now Cain is no longer on the farm .. some kind of revenge for her going off with James ... :ninja:

kiwigirl
29-11-2016, 07:22
She sure wants to get rid of Cain ... would not surprise me if Emma would hurt Moira now Cain is no longer on the farm .. some kind of revenge for her going off with James ... :ninja:

And probably Cain will come to Moira's rescue just in the nick of time?

I would actually like to see Moira saving Cain for once and Emma being arrested because of her sons calling the police not being killed off, thats just too easy. But I hope its something new, that doesnt end up with either Cain or Moira dying. JMO

kiwigirl
30-11-2016, 23:16
Honestly, the writers have made Moira such a dimwitted whiney bimbo. Even in the darkest hour of grief, you don't lose all your faculties to function. She should stop being so self-involved and wake up to what Emma is up to, before she loses Cain for good. The Barton boys have lost their father to "apparent suicide" and yet they seem to be doing way better than her. And Cain did try to help her daughter, but it was Moira who want to stop the drug tests. JMO :angry:

Moira is doin my head in. :wall:

lizann
01-12-2016, 00:06
cain should get with emma :p

Perdita
01-12-2016, 04:13
cain should get with emma :p

Be careful what you wish for :p

Wendas
01-12-2016, 20:10
Wash your mouth out with soap!! Team Coira ❤️

lizann
03-12-2016, 00:09

drunk moira makes a move on him and also knocks him down with her van :p

Perdita
15-12-2016, 04:51
Emmerdale will air some emotional scenes over the festive season as a struggling Moira Dingle breaks down in Cain's arms.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/48/980x490/landscape-1480719635-soaps-emmerdale-cain-dingle-moira-dingle-1.JPG

Cain will be on hand to support Moira (Natalie J Robb) in some of her darkest hours, but whether or not a reconciliation is on the cards remains to be seen.

As we've revealed already, Moira will wreak havoc over the festive season as she gets behind the wheel while drunk and causes a nasty accident.

Moira is on a downward spiral due to a build-up of devastating events recently, but could live to regret her reckless behaviour when she heads off in her van after too many drinks at The Woolpack.
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/50/768x476/gallery-1481587406-soaps-emmerdale-moira-dingle-pete-barton-1.JPG
Pete Barton worries about Moira Dingle's drinking in Emmerdale
ITV
Not concentrating properly, Moira drives straight for Jacob Gallagher in the road, but ends up knocking down her own nephew Pete Barton (Anthony Quinlan) when he jumps in to save the schoolboy.

And it's not looking good for Moira when both unlucky victims end up in a bad way. Not only is Pete knocked unconscious in the collision, but Jacob also collapses shortly afterwards.

Anxious about what this means for Moira, Cain takes a major risk for her by falsely implicating himself in a horrifying road collision. However, when Peter tells Cain that Moira admitted to him she was driving the truck, he starts to worry whether she can actually manage to keep this a secret.
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/50/768x584/gallery-1481561459-soaps-emmerdale-cain-dingle-moira-dingle-1.JPG
Cain Dingle takes the blame for Moira's drink-drive disaster in Emmerdale
ITV
Concerned, Cain calls Moira but she ignores him and drains a glass of whisky instead. Sensing that something us up, Cain soon heads over to the farm where he finds a desperate Moira trashing the place.

Before long, Moira breaks down and collapse into his arms as he tries to comfort her. But the moving moment doesn't last long as the pair soon return to their old ways and start bickering again.

As Christmas Day arrives, there is a palpable thawing between the former couple, but can they find a way to put the past behind them? And how will Moira react when Cain wonders if there is any hope left?

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Friday, December 23 on ITV.

Digital Spy

helena1414
15-12-2016, 07:36
They've ruined Cain and Moira. The idea that Moira was special. I hate this new producer.

kiwigirl
15-12-2016, 07:45
They've ruined Cain and Moira. The idea that Moira was special. I hate this new producer.

I totally agree with you Helena, this producer is an idiot and so was the last, not to mention the writer needs to be shot. But fingers crossed that Cain & Moira will be united for good.JMO

helena1414
16-12-2016, 09:23
I totally agree with you Helena, this producer is an idiot and so was the last, not to mention the writer needs to be shot. But fingers crossed that Cain & Moira will be united for good.JMO

It'll never be the same though..

helena1414
16-12-2016, 09:23

katie hunter
16-12-2016, 22:48

I hope it will be - in time. But meantime we have Moira hitting the bottle and spiralling out of control while all of her 'friends' fail to notice what is going on.

I will never understand why they decided to mess with Coira in the first place, it's not like they ever intended to reunite Cain and Charity long term. The new EP is an eejit :wall:

kiwigirl
17-12-2016, 00:09
I hope it will be - in time. But meantime we have Moira hitting the bottle and spiralling out of control while all of her 'friends' fail to notice what is going on.

I will never understand why they decided to mess with Coira in the first place, it's not like they ever intended to reunite Cain and Charity long term. The new EP is an eejit :wall:

That whole storyline of Cain running off with Charity was just a waste of time and made no sense at all. And like I've said before, The Powers That Be of Emmerdale could find far more better script writers within these forums. Thats an idea, if Emmerdale allows Fans to write one episode, the best script or story wins. :hmm:

Wendas
18-12-2016, 09:02

I totally agree !! All these producers jumping soaps is not good. Each soap is different for a reason but the current producer tries to make it like their last soap i.e. Corrie and now hollyoaks. Emmerdale is Emmerdale not hollyoaks!!!

You are right as I feel they have well and truly ruined Coira. Looking at the Coira union and the Cain/charity interaction, I do not believe that Cains head would have been turned by charity at all. Just not believable writing

I hope they can find a way back that is believable to us Coira/Emmerdale loyal fans..

They are spoiling the good British soap with their meddling. Nicola gluing a wig to jimmys head had hollyoaks written all over it for me!!!!!! Please stop and try and keep the heart of the soap alive!!!! Rant over😡😡

lizann
22-12-2016, 20:29
will moira be up duffy by pete?

katie hunter
22-12-2016, 22:39
will moira be up duffy by pete?

Could they ruin her any more than they already have done? Cain and Moira were one of the best couples on Emmerdale and they have been trashed because some honcho at ITV decided it was a good idea. What a bloody joke this all is :angry:

kiwigirl
23-12-2016, 01:01
Could they ruin her any more than they already have done? Cain and Moira were one of the best couples on Emmerdale and they have been trashed because some honcho at ITV decided it was a good idea. What a bloody joke this all is :angry:

Exactly what I was thinking. But I hope that same Honcho wont allow Moira to be pregnant with Petes baby. That would be the end of Coira for good.

lizann
23-12-2016, 20:02
back to sleeping with cain so up duffy whose the daddy

Perdita
25-01-2017, 10:58
Emmerdale's Moira Dingle may be heading down a criminal path next week, but never mind all that... we just want some answers on her love life!

Moira's popular relationship with Cain Dingle (Jeff Hordley) currently seems to be over for good, even though they slept together again in surprise scenes at Christmas.

So when Digital Spy recently caught up with Natalie J Robb, who plays Moira, we just had to ask if there's any hope for all those 'Coira' shippers out there to hang onto.

Would you like to see Moira and Cain get back together?

"I would, because I think they actually do love each other. It'd be nice if true love actually did win in the end. But I don't think it's going to happen for a while - at least not until later in the year.

"I'm not quite sure what to expect, but the spoiler I've been given is that something is going to happen between Moira and Cain that's either going to be the making or the breaking of them. But I think Moira's heart still belongs to Cain and vice versa."

You've returned to Twitter recently, so do you often hear from vocal 'Coira' fans on there?

"Yeah, they're very supportive! But I'll be honest, I'm just a rubbish tweeter. I'm not very good at it and I forget to do it. Some of the other cast are very good at it, but I think you have to be one of those people. I do try to dip in, but I don't do it every day. That's just the type of person I am."

Would Moira be upset if Cain found somebody new while they're apart?

"Of course she would be. I think she'd have to accept it, because of the situation they're in at the moment, but they're still married technically so of course she would be upset. Moira still loves Cain and there's no two ways about it. But I think her way of grieving for Holly is to keep people at arm's length a little bit, just to help her cope."

What about Moira's connection with her own nephew Pete?

"I think Moira was doing that when she was drunk and she made a mistake. There is a chemistry between them, partly because he's a younger guy, but I don't think Moira would have taken it any further.

"Plus, Moira knows that Pete is happy with Leyla and she doesn't want to jeopardise that. They just went too far and they were quite naughty. I do like that naughty side of Moira, though. That's what makes you realise that her and Cain are more alike than you might think."

What else is coming up for Moira?

"She's going to get involved with Ross of all people, and there's going to be a little bit of history repeating itself when she finds a stolen car in her barn. It's all a bit humorous, funnier than what you've seen from Moira recently. It's her trying to take control back in her life, but maybe not in the right way."

Would you like Moira to be involved in Emma's comeuppance, whenever it may be?

"I think Moira will be involved, but it's a question of whether Emma will get her comeuppance or not. I don't know if she will, but I think everyone in the village will be shocked when Emma's secrets come out - if they do!"

What kind of reaction did you see to Holly's surprise death last year?

"I was really shocked by how big the reaction was. I really didn't expect to get that. I think it was because Emmerdale kept the story so quiet. I was abroad at the time so I didn't see everything, but I know there were lots of positive tweets. The phone calls I received and texts I received were lovely too."

Do you think storylines work best when they're kept secret?

"Definitely. Some things you can spoil, but when it's something like Holly's death, I don't think they should.

"I think the producers should actually keep things from us as well. They could wait until we're just about to film it and then reveal it to us. That'd be quite cool, wouldn't it? Then maybe it wouldn't get leaked as much. But we don't know how things leak, sometimes it just gets out."

Is it ever difficult to switch off from a huge story like that?

"When I was doing Holly's death storyline, it was difficult. But I would use my drive home as part of my comedown, and then I would walk my dog and learn my lines for the next day. I'm not going to pretend that it wasn't tricky, but you just have to do it."

What else would you like to see in Moira's future?

"I'd like to work with Adam Thomas a lot more. I know he's been off doing his bit in the jungle and I have seen him since he came back to work, but I'd quite like him to be having a cup of tea with his mum rather than eating spiders down under!"

Were you proud when you watched him on I'm A Celeb?

"Yeah, I was very proud of him and I voted for him loads. He was just himself in there. He said to me afterwards that he slept a lot, but they obviously cut a lot of that out!

"Adam just took it as a bit of a break. He did get a bit bored out there, but he was lucky as he got to do a lot of trials. I think they all got a bit bored, but you don't see that side of it on screen."

Would you do the jungle if the offer came in?

"I doubt it. They wouldn't want me! Maybe later on - I'd never say never. But I just don't fancy eating spiders. I've got a really weak stomach for stuff like that, so I'd definitely lose the eating trial!"

How does it feel to be up for the Serial Drama Performance prize at the National Television Awards?

"It's exciting. It's really unexpected, I have to be honest. I was quite shocked, really. I think the timing worked for me, because the Holly storyline went out and then the National Television Awards voting opened.

"It was also really lovely to be voted as Best Actress on Digital Spy last month. It was a nice little Christmas pressie."

Is this the first time you've been up for a big award?

"Yes it is. I think the last one was the Spectacular Scene at the Soap Awards for when John died. Of course, there was also the one with Digital Spy recently. I think Lacey Turner will probably be the favourite for this, or Danny [Miller]. But you just don't know really."

How do you feel about being up against Danny - one of your own co-stars?

"We're both just going to have a really nice night. I definitely would not be upset if he won it and I'm sure he'd feel the same way about me. He's got loads anyway, hasn't he?! (Laughs.) We've been having a joke about it.

"But it's also for the show and I think we've got a good chance this year. If we get the top soap prize at the NTAs, we'll have had them all in the past year. The show has been doing so well - all of the stories have been great. We had the Ashley story at Christmas, the car crash in October, the story with my Holly, and David's cancer.

"They've really covered a lot of material and it's just been a great year for Emmerdale. I think a lot of people would be surprised if we won, because it usually doesn't go our way."

Digital Spy

kiwigirl
25-01-2017, 20:09
Well theres still some hope for us Coira fans.

lizann
01-02-2017, 22:25
was moira suppose to be funny with the car stealing and ashes because it didn't come across that way so stupid

mariba
01-02-2017, 22:31
I thought it was quite funny! I knew that terry must have been a dog.. Hopefully she will get away with it and car won't be found... I'm surprised police came so fast..

olivia1896
01-02-2017, 23:39
was moira suppose to be funny with the car stealing and ashes because it didn't come across that way so stupid

I think the writers are just trying to give Moira more funny and differently paced scenes after all the misery she's been through. I found Victoria getting ashes in her face hilarious.

kiwigirl
02-02-2017, 05:55
I think the writers are just trying to give Moira more funny and differently paced scenes after all the misery she's been through. I found Victoria getting ashes in her face hilarious.

I agree with you Olivia, its a nice change of pace for Moira and a funny moment between her and Victoria. Ross was cute too.

And it beats watching the White girls go at it.

Perdita
02-02-2017, 06:22
I agree, the White sisters and their constant feuds are becoming boring now

Perdita
28-03-2017, 17:19
Emmerdale's Faith Dingle will find an unlikely ally in the form of Moira next week as she continues to try and make peace with her family.

Faith (Sally Dexter) is currently struggling to rebuild her fractured relationship with her children – and with Chas temporarily departing the village, Faith's focus will shift to her son Cain.

With Cain still refusing to give his mum the time of day, Faith will find herself confiding in his estranged wife Moira – who knows only too well how difficult he can be.

Moved by their conversation, Moira can't help but step up to support Faith when she clashes with Cain again, after he learns she will be standing in for Debbie at work so she can look after Sarah.

Witnessing their latest argument, Moira springs to Faith's defence – insisting that Cain get to know his mother better and advising that he talk to Chas about what's really been going on.

Never one to appreciate being told what to do, Cain is more than a little miffed with Moira's interference and it looks like she may have done more harm than good. Will Moira's good intentions backfire? And what exactly does she mean about Chas?

Digital Spy

kiwigirl
30-03-2017, 01:05
Could it be the death of Faith or the knowledge of Faith's struggle with cancer that brings these two back together?

mariba
30-03-2017, 08:39
Why couldn't she just tell chas the reason why she couldn't hug her? And I still don't understand why she didn't. So what if she found out.

Perdita
30-03-2017, 10:16
Why couldn't she just tell chas the reason why she couldn't hug her? And I still don't understand why she didn't. So what if she found out.

There is cancer in the family with Sarah ... if Chas had found out, she might have panicked about getting breast cancer too and no doubt Cain could be affected too

mariba
30-03-2017, 10:55
But in real life she would have told and that's it. Sometimes I just hate the soaps and the way they have to try to create more drama on where it necessarily isn't. Instead we just have to continue to watch Chas giving her mother hard time. Cain is ok with her.

Perdita
30-03-2017, 11:07
But that is what soaps do ... create drama :)

Sheeratty
30-03-2017, 12:36
Why can't they just put these two together again? :( I know no couple can ever be happy and there has to be loads of drama but imo they were so good together...there is plenty they can do with them as a married couple that doesn't involve cheating and isn't boring.

tammyy2j
30-03-2017, 13:45
I think ultimately they will get back together, Faith wants them back on and she is pushy :p

katie hunter
31-03-2017, 17:59
I think ultimately they will get back together, Faith wants them back on and she is pushy :p

I think that it would have happened by now if it was ever going to happen :(

I can't see why they would pair Cain up with Harriet if a Coira reunion was on the cards.

IMO the only way that Coira will ever reunite is if Iain McLeod gets sacked.

tammyy2j
15-07-2017, 00:38
Is Moira pregnant, how far along would she be if Pete could be the father?

SomersetSunShin
15-07-2017, 01:15
Moira is Pregnant but is the father Cain {as Moira slept with Cain back on 23rd December 2016} or is the father Pete Barton - her nephew {as Moira slept with Pete Barton back on 22nd December 2016} which means IF the father was Cain she would be due in or around 8th September 2017 where as IF the father was Pete Barton then Moira would be due to give birth in or around the 7th September 2017 it would make Moira 33 weeks pregnant as of Monday morning

katie hunter
15-07-2017, 09:38
Moira is Pregnant but is the father Cain {as Moira slept with Cain back on 23rd December 2016} or is the father Pete Barton - her nephew {as Moira slept with Pete Barton back on 22nd December 2016} which means IF the father was Cain she would be due in or around 8th September 2017 where as IF the father was Pete Barton then Moira would be due to give birth in or around the 7th September 2017 it would make Moira 33 weeks pregnant as of Monday morning

Is she pregnant ? I have heard loads of rumours but haven't heard anything definite.

lizann
15-07-2017, 12:30
she collapsed in barn adam found her but no more has happened if she is up duffy she should show some bump now

SomersetSunShin
17-07-2017, 23:32
some women don't even know they're pregnant until they give birth, there is a TV Show about it from the USA that is show on UK TV called ''Women who didn't know they were pregnant until they gave birth'', which means IF Moira is pregnant she would be 30 weeks as of this Friday 21st July 2017, which means she would be due to give birth on 29th September 2017 { the day after Holly's 1 year death anniversary } .. also Duncan Lindsay's Metro article from 20th June 2017 seems pretty convincing that Moira is pregnant either with Cain Dingle or Pete Barton's baby http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/20/emmerdale-spoilers-moira-dingle-pregnant-with-cains-baby-6722072/

lizann
18-07-2017, 00:25
moira has 3 kids she would know if she up duffy

kiwigirl
18-07-2017, 06:22
http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/20/emmerdale-spoilers-moira-dingle-pregnant-with-cains-baby-6722072/[/QUOTE]

Ok read the article and there maybe something in it. But wouldnt Moira be too OLD? Mind you its "soapworld" and look at Janet Jackson having a baby at 50. But yes a baby would bring these two back together.

helena1414
18-07-2017, 09:21
http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/20/emmerdale-spoilers-moira-dingle-pregnant-with-cains-baby-6722072/

Ok read the article and there maybe something in it. But wouldnt Moira be too OLD? Mind you its "soapworld" and look at Janet Jackson having a baby at 50. But yes a baby would bring these two back together.[/QUOTE]

Well, I suppose it could be Moira dismisses any symptoms, thinking she's going through the change or something like that.

tammyy2j
18-07-2017, 13:46
Could be cervical cancer for Moira as well as pregnancy and she would need to decide to keep baby or have treatment

katie hunter
26-07-2017, 21:13
Could be cervical cancer for Moira as well as pregnancy and she would need to decide to keep baby or have treatment

We didn't get any explanation for her fainting in the barn did we? I guess it could be some kind of illness.

Perdita
26-07-2017, 21:57
We didn't get any explanation for her fainting in the barn did we? I guess it could be some kind of illness.

Or she just had not had breakfast or enough water to drink that day ..... but of course .. we are talking drama .. :D

mariba
26-07-2017, 23:00
I thought it was just exhaustion as she was working too much and it made Adam to come and help her. I think that's it..

It would have been good twist though if she had been expecting James's baby once again 😉

lizann
26-07-2017, 23:35
I thought it was just exhaustion as she was working too much and it made Adam to come and help her. I think that's it..

It would have been good twist though if she had been expecting James's baby once again ��

emma would kill them both

olivia1896
28-07-2017, 01:46

I think she's going to find out she's pregnant while giving birth, same as Lisa did with belle 18 and a half years ago

Perdita
17-08-2017, 05:33
Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has teased a huge story for Moira Dingle that will bring her back to the forefront of the show.

Moira (Natalie J Robb) has been having a quieter time on screen of late after a highly dramatic 2016, but that looks set to change over the coming months as the show gears up for next year.

Teasing what's to coming up over the next few months, Iain said to TV Times: "I love Moira and I think she deserves to be at the centre of the show. And she certainly will be, heading into 2018."

And while Moira's popular relationship with Cain (Jeff Hordley) seems to be over for good given he is currently romancing Harriet Finch, Iain has offered fresh hope to all those 'Coira' shippers out there.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/16/768x510/gallery-1461336332-06-05-emmerdale-13.jpg
Cain catches Pete in the house with Moira
© ITV

"If we had taken a straw poll about six months ago, I'd say that about 90 per cent of our viewers would have been desperate for Cain and Moira to get back together.

"I think that number has been reduced somewhat since then, by the fact people seem to really like Cain and Harriet as a couple – but even so, I think fans believe Cain and Moira are the ones that are meant to be together.

"However, the question will be, is their relationship damaged beyond repair?"

Digital Spy

kiwigirl
17-08-2017, 06:14
[QUOTE=Perdita;880231]Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has teased a huge story for Moira Dingle that will bring her back to the forefront of the show.

Here goes Iain MacLeod presuming to know just what the fans want. If he knew what we all wanted, he'd know that his storylines over these past few months have been dismal. Up until Moira kiss with Cain today (which I honestly didnt see coming) has me interested in watching Emmerdale again. This has to be the beginning of these two being back together. Harriet's a good woman and all, but I just hope she'll finally find love with someone else.

katie hunter
17-08-2017, 18:04
[QUOTE=Perdita;880231]
Here goes Iain MacLeod presuming to know just what the fans want. If he knew what we all wanted, he'd know that his storylines over these past few months have been dismal. Up until Moira kiss with Cain today (which I honestly didnt see coming) has me interested in watching Emmerdale again. This has to be the beginning of these two being back together. Harriet's a good woman and all, but I just hope she'll finally find love with someone else.

I agree, last nights ep was the first time that I have tuned in properly in a long time.

Even after all this time the chemistry between these two is electric :heart:

Iain McLeod says that Charriet have a huge following too. I can't say that I have seen much evidence of that but, perhaps they are in that parallel universe where Iain McLeod lives :lol:

i think it would be great of Cain and Moira do sort themselves out, it's just a shame that once again Harriet will have been used as a plot device.

Perdita
17-08-2017, 20:14
[QUOTE=kiwigirl;880233]

I agree, last nights ep was the first time that I have tuned in properly in a long time.

Even after all this time the chemistry between these two is electric :heart:

Iain McLeod says that Charriet have a huge following too. I can't say that I have seen much evidence of that but, perhaps they are in that parallel universe where Iain McLeod lives :lol:

i think it would be great of Cain and Moira do sort themselves out, it's just a shame that once again Harriet will have been used as a plot device.

They might deny their feelings but they are both still in love with each other

lizann
17-08-2017, 20:49
who likes charriet, iain is deluded

moira is looking plumper is she up duffy and why not at pete's not wedding?

kiwigirl
17-08-2017, 23:00
Well that was a whole lot of B.S. talk about teasers alright. Sick to death with all the "Will they, Wont they" crap. Sort your **** out Iain.

Or the PTB please sack the prick. LOL

katie hunter
17-08-2017, 23:17
Well that was a whole lot of B.S. talk about teasers alright. Sick to death with all the "Will they, Wont they" crap. Sort your **** out Iain.

Or the PTB please sack the prick. LOL

I think the phrase is 'drawing the a**e out of it which is something that Iain is very good at doing with all the storylines. The Coira fans have waited a year for a reunion it would have been far too easy to reunite them this week and to draw a close on all of this Harriet and Cain garbage.

mariba
18-08-2017, 14:35
It's gone far too long now. I don't understand moira at all. She more or less admitted to Cain that she's still in love with him but then denied it again. I think she's totally out of order now and cain should just stay away and with Harriet if that's what he wants. I don't think it's believable and there is no chemistry at all but I'm not the writer of this crap.

kiwigirl
19-08-2017, 07:38
It's gone far too long now. I don't understand moira at all. She more or less admitted to Cain that she's still in love with him but then denied it again. I think she's totally out of order now and cain should just stay away and with Harriet if that's what he wants. I don't think it's believable and there is no chemistry at all but I'm not the writer of this crap.

Both Cain & Moira should just stop lying to themselves and admit that they want to be together. Which seems to be heading that way according to Iain McLeod.

But its obvious that the whole Cain & Harriet relationship has no chemistry or substance and shouldn't have started in the first place. I think that was all down to affordability of new characters as love interests for either Cain or Harriet, so they decided to put the most unlikable couple together. Cain should have just gone back to Charity. FFS, JMO

katie hunter
19-08-2017, 07:48
Both Cain & Moira should just stop lying to themselves and admit that they want to be together. Which seems to be heading that way according to Iain McLeod.

But its obvious that the whole Cain & Harriet relationship has chemistry or substance and shouldn't have started in the first place. I think that was all down to affordability of new characters as love interests for either Cain or Harriet, so they decided to put the most unlikable couple together. Cain should have just gone back to Charity. FFS, JMO

I have no idea why Harriet is clinging on to Cain like some desperate woman. She knows he loves Moira, it's just stupid.

lizann
19-08-2017, 21:34
I have no idea why Harriet is clinging on to Cain like some desperate woman. She knows he loves Moira, it's just stupid.

i think she is lonely and liked the bad boy's attention especially when grieving for ashley

SomersetSunShin
19-08-2017, 22:44
this is just my own speculation but I hate to say this but I can see 3 births happening ... Moira baby boy {September} and I reckon we may see Harriet find out she's pregnant in 2018 and them both Cain's kids.

... but ...

I have a sneeky feeling that there is a twist with rebecca white's baby which is rumoured to be due in October in that it comes out that the baby's father is not ross barton, its not pete barton but its adam
barton baby hence the ED spoiler a few weeks back in that adam barton panics over something and how will this effect victoria { hence robert being involved in adam barton's mystery exit in December / January 2018 }

lizann
20-08-2017, 10:56
baby swap mix up for moira and rebecca that is latest rumour

olivia1896
20-08-2017, 12:20
baby swap mix up for moira and rebecca that is latest rumour

Their due dates are months apart. Even if Rebecca gave birth early a swap wouldn't be possible because it would be too sick and small to be mistaken for a baby born full term

katie hunter
20-08-2017, 15:19
this is just my own speculation but I hate to say this but I can see 3 births happening ... Moira baby boy {September} and I reckon we may see Harriet find out she's pregnant in 2018 and them both Cain's kids.

... but ...

I have a sneeky feeling that there is a twist with rebecca white's baby which is rumoured to be due in October in that it comes out that the baby's father is not ross barton, its not pete barton but its adam
barton baby hence the ED spoiler a few weeks back in that adam barton panics over something and how will this effect victoria { hence robert being involved in adam barton's mystery exit in December / January 2018 }

Moira is having a baby boy? :searchme:

I don't want to rain down on your theory but isn't Harriet too old to have kids?

Perdita
20-08-2017, 15:24
Moira is having a baby boy? :searchme:

I don't want to rain down on your theory but isn't Harriet too old to have kids?

According to Wiki the actress playing her is 53, so just how much younger is Harriet supposed to be? Even knocking 10 years off they would be pushing it a bit but as this is soapland ......

kiwigirl
20-08-2017, 19:32
I wanted to ask everyone,,,,

How or where did this rumor of Moira having a baby come from?

katie hunter
20-08-2017, 20:05
I wanted to ask everyone,,,,

How or where did this rumor of Moira having a baby come from?

I didn't see it but apparently an audition video was posted online and the script was Harriet taking Moiras baby to the hospital. It was quickly taken down but the peeps seem to think it's genuine.

SomersetSunShin
20-08-2017, 22:23
no Harriet isn't too old at all to have kids

yep Moira is having a baby boy apparently according to the audition video which was leaked recently

and rebecca confirmed she was also having a baby boy back on 11th July episode

SomersetSunShin
20-08-2017, 22:30
Katherine Dow Blyton in real life will actually be 50 something in November of this year

kiwigirl
21-08-2017, 06:20
I didn't see it but apparently an audition video was posted online and the script was Harriet taking Moiras baby to the hospital. It was quickly taken down but the peeps seem to think it's genuine.

Thanks for the info Katie, but it seem that Moira would be 8 months pregnant and theres not a bump in sight.

I thought the "BIG" storyline would be Emma trying to kill Moira off and Cain coming to her rescue. Or Emma taking Moira hostage and then Moira dies giving birth? JMO

(Look at me trying to become a writer for Emmerdale) Laughable:cheer:

katie hunter
21-08-2017, 07:07
Thanks for the info Katie, but it seem that Moira would be 8 months pregnant and theres not a bump in sight.

I thought the "BIG" storyline would be Emma trying to kill Moira off and Cain coming to her rescue. Or Emma taking Moira hostage and then Moira dies giving birth? JMO

(Look at me trying to become a writer for Emmerdale) Laughable:cheer:

Not laughable at all, you would probably do a better job than most of the clowns at Emmerdale.

I believe that Emma and Moiras paths will cross again before Emma leaves and tbh, if they don't, I will feel cheated as Moira should have a part to play in her downfall. That would be a perfect excuse for Cain to put on his cape again and save the day :rolleyes:

SomersetSunShin
21-08-2017, 09:27
according to the latest Newspaper leaks apparently Emma is due to kill Finn before she leaves, that could explain the recent night shoot that ED did with Finn / Adam and Emma a couple of weeks ago

this could also explain Pete / Ross Barton departures at some point in 2018 as they've both been announced for movies on their IMDb pages in that Anthony Quinlan{Pete Barton} has been announced for ''Jessica Frost'' {hasn't been filmed yet due to it being in Pre-Production} and Mike Parr{Ross Barton} has been announced for ''Dark Ascension'' {Filming for this movie has been pushed back to 2018}

just speculation: so it could all come out what Emma did and then the village turn on Pete / Ross starting with Chas / Faith & the Dingle Clan becoming nasty because Aaron got injured because of it especially with Robert almost losing his husband and Liv almost losing her brother, Moira will turn on them both because Adam lost his Uncle James because of the accident, Paddy and Marlon will turn on them as well due to the fact that Rhona got injured{Leo almost lost his Mum} ...

kiwigirl
01-09-2017, 13:15
After watching today's episode 31st Aug, I'm a little convinced that Moira has a serious illness rather than being pregnant. I hope I am wrong. :(

helena1414
01-09-2017, 14:02
After watching today's episode 31st Aug, I'm a little convinced that Moira has a serious illness rather than being pregnant. I hope I am wrong. :(

OR... She thinks she's menopausal, she was seen fanning herself (hot flushes) at the doctors. In reality though, she may be in the family way.

kiwigirl
02-09-2017, 02:25
OR... She thinks she's menopausal, she was seen fanning herself (hot flushes) at the doctors. In reality though, she may be in the family way.

Haha menopausal, thats so cracks me up :lol: makes a nice change to the ordinary carry on. Yeah everyone seems to believe shes pregnant. I'm just impatiently waiting with fingers crossed that Moira is with child. A baby will bring Cain back to her finally.

Perdita
02-09-2017, 04:57
Haha menopausal, thats so cracks me up :lol: makes a nice change to the ordinary carry on. Yeah everyone seems to believe shes pregnant. I'm just impatiently waiting with fingers crossed that Moira is with child. A baby will bring Cain back to her finally.

Not if he has doubts it is his ... would not want another who is Daddy storyline :(

xloolx
02-09-2017, 17:31
I think she is pregnant tbf what with that audtion tape of Harriet taking Moiras Bartons baby to the hospital etc, also there is another audtion tape on Vimeo under Michelle Donelly of someone going to baby shop with a baby and perhaps looking at cribs?? (The women auditioning says model) I know this could be Rebecca but it does seem a bit too soon for her to be buying baby furnishings.

helena1414
02-09-2017, 18:04
I think she is pregnant tbf what with that audtion tape of Harriet taking Moiras Bartons baby to the hospital etc, also there is another audtion tape on Vimeo under Michelle Donelly of someone going to baby shop with a baby and perhaps looking at cribs?? (The women auditioning says model) I know this could be Rebecca but it does seem a bit too soon for her to be buying baby furnishings.

I think it could be Nell (the name Rosie) was mentioned. I think that's the same vid

SomersetSunShin
04-09-2017, 00:30
I think it could be Nell (the name Rosie) was mentioned. I think that's the same vid

yeah its the same video as I've seen it, the model bit she is referring to in the baby shop assistant video could be something on display that is used as model display but NOT for purchase, IF Rebecca's baby is due to October for the 45th year anniversary show on 16th October then that would explain her going to Antental Classes now and her going to a baby shop to look at furniture and buy baby clothes etc

https://vimeo.com/224336160 - Baby Shop Assistant Emmerdale Audition Vimeo by Michelle Donnelly

https://vimeo.com/218459083 - Paramedic Emmerdale Audition Vimeo video by Michelle Donnelly

kiwigirl
04-09-2017, 07:04
yeah its the same video as I've seen it, the model bit she is referring to in the baby shop assistant video could be something on display that is used as model display but NOT for purchase, IF Rebecca's baby is due to October for the 45th year anniversary show on 16th October then that would explain her going to Antental Classes now and her going to a baby shop to look at furniture and buy baby clothes etc

https://vimeo.com/224336160 - Baby Shop Assistant Emmerdale Audition Vimeo by Michelle Donnelly

https://vimeo.com/218459083 - Paramedic Emmerdale Audition Vimeo video by Michelle Donnelly

I'm sorry, but what is the relevance to Cain & Moira? Nell should have her own thread if people are interested in her character.

katie hunter
04-09-2017, 07:19
I'm convinced that Moira is indeed pregnant. What else could bring Cain and Moira back together now?

kiwigirl
04-09-2017, 10:18
I'm convinced that Moira is indeed pregnant. What else could bring Cain and Moira back together now?

Now it makes sense to me that Moira will be having a baby, otherwise Adam wouldn't be leaving his mother on her own.

Perdita
04-09-2017, 10:25
Now it makes sense to me that Moira will be having a baby, otherwise Adam wouldn't be leaving his mother on her own.

Might not be his decision if they kill him off

SomersetSunShin
06-09-2017, 02:37
its relating to Moira the paramedic video, the baby shop assistant one relates to Rebecca we think

helena1414
06-09-2017, 05:28
I think at least the shop assistant one relates to Nell, as her dead baby was named Rosie.

kiwigirl
20-09-2017, 03:19
The PTB are really skirting around that there is something wrong with Moira. But why haven't the doctors test results come back yet? Its been nearly 3 weeks since Moira visited the Doctor?

SomersetSunShin
20-09-2017, 04:10
The PTB are really skirting around that there is something wrong with Moira. But why haven't the doctors test results come back yet? Its been nearly 3 weeks since Moira visited the Doctor?

you could tell when she was lent up against the bar in the pub during last night's episode that Moira was having baby contractions and the fact that she looks completely washed out { it would also fit with the fact that someone leaked that Moira and Faith had been seen filming with a baby }

helena1414
20-09-2017, 06:14
http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/19/emmerdale-spoilers-agony-for-adam-moira-and-jai-on-the-anniversary-of-holly-bartons-death-6921036/

"And how will Moira cope as she reflects on life without her child? And will a badly timed doctor’s appointment bring her more news she doesn’t want to hear?"

SomersetSunShin
20-09-2017, 06:29
http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/19/emmerdale-spoilers-agony-for-adam-moira-and-jai-on-the-anniversary-of-holly-bartons-death-6921036/

"And how will Moira cope as she reflects on life without her child? And will a badly timed doctor’s appointment bring her more news she doesn’t want to hear?"

didn't someone on DS Soap Forum a while ago state that their were rumors that Moira is seen with a baby alongside Faith Dingle at Finn Barton's funeral or am I wrong?

katie hunter
20-09-2017, 06:56

Lawrence's results come back this week. How will his daughters cope when they find out that their dad is nine months pregnant ?:rolleyes:

SomersetSunShin
20-09-2017, 08:48
Lawrence's results come back this week. How will his daughters cope when they find out that their dad is nine months pregnant ?:rolleyes:

there is a mix up with the results, Dr Liam Cavanagh arrives at Home Farm to re-take Lawrence's blood due to the mix up which causes Lachlan to become suspicious of Robert

lizann
24-09-2017, 22:57
did lawry get moira's pregnancy blood test results :p

kiwigirl
25-09-2017, 01:40
did lawry get moira's pregnancy blood test results :p

Presumably, Robert swapped Moira's with Lawrys. The things they do just to set up a story. And then comes whose the DADDY, Yawnfest 2018

kiwigirl
30-09-2017, 21:43
Taken from FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/Emmerdale-Spoilers-736274233076056/

EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

Moira Dingle will give birth to a baby boy next week called Isaac. Pete is reportedly the Dad (however we cant personally confirm this as Moira slept with Pete and Cain around the same time and in the Spring the producers said there was to be a big storyline for Moira and could it reunite her and Cain so the spoilers we've been given today say Pete but we personally are a bit torn on that one)

Emma kidnaps the baby out of its incubator and abandons him at the church where Harriet finds him. Emma then commits suicide by jumping off a viaduct!

So now we're meant to believe that the baby is Petes. Here we go, will this story run for 6 months before Cain finds out that he is Isaac father? Whata load of Crap. Arent we all sick of the whose the daddy storylines?

kiwigirl
03-10-2017, 07:52
Does anyone else having that sinking feeling that there could be a surprise death, and then Moira dies? I hope NOT. But you never know how things are played out these days with this stupid producer Iain MacLeod. :wall:

No yeah I was wrong, seen pics of Moira in hospital very much alive and well.

SomersetSunShin
03-10-2017, 09:35
Does anyone else having that sinking feeling that there could be a surprise death, and then Moira dies? I hope NOT. But you never know how things are played out these days with this stupid producer Iain MacLeod. :wall:

unless it happens in 2018 then NO I don't see an unexpected death with Moira happening

lizann
03-10-2017, 15:34
had moira rang doctor back for her blood results before barn baby

deeCee
03-10-2017, 15:40

I don't think Moira dies (i do think she's one of the untouchables who will only go when the actor chooses to) but I also don't think we have yet seen just how far down to the depths of stupidity this producer can go sadly.

helena1414
03-10-2017, 16:50

Obviously, happened off screen tough

Perdita
04-10-2017, 15:31
Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has assured fans they won’t have to wait long to discover who is the real father of Moira Dingle’s baby.
The villager gave birth to a son this week during a dramatic turn of events, but no one knew she was expecting.
And after having sex with both Pete Barton and Cain Dingle during the same week last Christmas, it remains to be seen which one is the father.
Iain said: “You’ll have to wait and see. We’re not telling a protracted “who’s the daddy?” story, but I will say that when Moira’s in a burning building and needs her mortal enemy to save her, she could be forgiven for saying anything to get out.
“Moira isn’t lying, but the truth is a bit more complicated. When you look back at the timelines, there might be other suspects.
“Mathematically Cain could be the dad, and that draws him into the story, but romantically I’m going to plead the fifth amendment on that one.
“Cain quite quickly on hearing of the birth gets his calendar out and counts on his fingers… he’s a key player in Moira’s life in the next 3 to 6 months at least.”
He added: “Moira’s drinking will play on her conscience in terms of her mental state going forward.
“She’s not oblivious to the fact that her lifestyle wasn’t ideal for a pregnant woman, so she will blame herself for the difficulties that follow.
“We also wanted to make this feel like a continuation of the Holly story. It casts a big shadow over Moira’s ability to bond with the child and be happy. It’s a difficult and conflicted time for her.”

tammyy2j
04-10-2017, 15:36

I do not think she did, I think only when her waters broke she knew :p

kiwigirl
04-10-2017, 18:20
[QUOTE=Perdita;883954]Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has assured fans they won’t have to wait long to discover who is the real father of Moira Dingle’s baby.

Well Iain doesn't really say too much does he? On one hand he say that the whose the daddy story wont be dragged out, and then he says this "Cain's a key player in Moira’s life in the next 3 to 6 months at least. What does that mean?

Although I like where he is taking Moira over the next few months. But I cant understand why she would blame herself when she didn't even know that she was pregnant. And wouldn't it obvious that the baby is Cain's when the babys name is Isaac?

And would Adam be blamed for killing Finn? Hence his exit next year?

lizann
05-10-2017, 19:49
barn baby a fine healthy 6 month old size miracle he was born to moira still in jeans and how was cord cut by emma teeth :p

kiwigirl
06-10-2017, 01:09
barn baby a fine healthy 6 month old size miracle he was born to moira still in jeans and how was cord cut by emma teeth :p

Yeah there should have been a better arc to this story. And Emma deserves a far better death than just falling off a bridge. Unless that was a tribute to James death?

Perdita
06-10-2017, 04:18
Yeah there should have been a better arc to this story. And Emma deserves a far better death than just falling off a bridge. Unless that was a tribute to James death?

I think that is the meaning behind it ...

kiwigirl
06-10-2017, 21:51
Cain Dingle is about to get the shock of his life in Emmerdale as a paternity test reveals that he is the father of Moira’s baby, not Pete Barton as she initially assumed. Fans will recall that Cain and Moira spent the night together at the end of last year – and the newborn is set to change everything for them.

As the village continues to reel from the deaths of Emma and Finn, Moira has other things to deal with and Moira feels guilty as Pete arrives at the hospital and starts bonding with the baby that he assumes is his.
Emmerdale confirms the father of Moira's baby as Cain

Moira is forced to tell him that there’s a chance he isn’t the dad, which prompts him to demand a paternity test. Pete lays into Cain later and informs him that he’s more than likely the dad, which knocks Cain for six and leaves Harriet Finch doubting their future as a couple.

As Harriet and Moira discuss the possibility of Cain being the dad, Moira reasons that even if he is, Cain will want nothing to do with him but Harriet isn’t sure she’s right on this. It is then confirmed when the paternity tests land that the baby is indeed Cain’s.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/06/emmerdale-spoilers-cain-dingle-confirmed-as-the-father-of-moiras-baby-6982747/

SomersetSunShin
09-10-2017, 05:34
yeah and just think Aaron and Debbie will return to the village soon after being away on their holidays to news that they both have a new Half-Cousin as Moira's baby boy Issac will be Cain's

Chas will return to the village to news that she will be an Aunty for a 6th time as Moira's baby boy Issac will be Cain's {don't forget she is already an Aunty to Debbie Daughter Sarah & her Son Jack, she is also an Aunty to Kyle and she is already an Aunty to Moses and Noah}

mariba
09-10-2017, 14:33
Well surely Isaac is Debbie's half brother then..

kiwigirl
09-10-2017, 21:39
And some people said that Cain was boring with Moira, afternoon tea? The writers desperately need some decent story lines. Now even Harriet has gone down hill to boringville.

And if they are persisting to keep Cain & Harriet together for the next few months or so, while they figure out how to put Cain back with Moira. At least give them some fire or something. Faith & Eric have more passion then those two.

Kim
09-10-2017, 23:32
yeah and just think Aaron and Debbie will return to the village soon after being away on their holidays to news that they both have a new Half-Cousin as Moira's baby boy Issac will be Cain's

Chas will return to the village to news that she will be an Aunty for a 6th time as Moira's baby boy Issac will be Cain's {don't forget she is already an Aunty to Debbie Daughter Sarah & her Son Jack, she is also an Aunty to Kyle and she is already an Aunty to Moses and Noah}

Chas has become an Auntie for the 4th time (the others being Debbie, Kyle and Molly Sharma (Gennie Walker was Chas's half sister.)) She is the great Aunt of Jack and Sarah, as they are the children of her niece.

Moses and Noah are Chas's second cousins once removed, as they are Charity's children and not Cain's.

Chas and Cain are technically three quarter siblings (it is a term used when the unshared parents of two half siblings are either full siblings or parent and child (in this case Shadrach and Zack are full brothers.))

Debbie has gained a half brother, but also a third cousin if you use the Charity route. By the same token she's also a third cousin to herself, as her parents are second cousins.

SomersetSunShin
10-10-2017, 00:38
Chas has become an Auntie for the 4th time (the others being Debbie, Kyle and Molly Sharma (Gennie Walker was Chas's half sister.)) She is the great Aunt of Jack and Sarah, as they are the children of her niece.

Moses and Noah are Chas's second cousins once removed, as they are Charity's children and not Cain's.

Chas and Cain are technically three quarter siblings (it is a term used when the unshared parents of two half siblings are either full siblings or parent and child (in this case Shadrach and Zack are full brothers.))

Debbie has gained a half brother, but also a third cousin if you use the Charity route. By the same token she's also a third cousin to herself, as her parents are second cousins.

NO its 7th Time Chas is an Aunty ... she is an Aunty to Debbie's kids Sarah & Jack, she is an Aunty to Cain's kid's Kyle and Issac, she is an Aunty to Charity's kid's Noah and Moses and Molly Sharm

kiwigirl
10-10-2017, 03:03
NO its 7th Time Chas is an Aunty ... she is an Aunty to Debbie's kids Sarah & Jack, she is an Aunty to Cain's kid's Kyle and Issac, she is an Aunty to Charity's kid's Noah and Moses and Molly Sharm

Sorry SomersetSunShin...But Kims correct. Charity is Zak's brother Obadiah daughter. And all I know is analyzing the Dingle Family Tree gives you a headache. LOL

Kim
10-10-2017, 09:21
Sorry SomersetSunShin...But Kims correct. Charity is Zak's brother Obadiah daughter. And all I know is analyzing the Dingle Family Tree gives you a headache. LOL

Obadiah is Zak's first cousin I believe. I wonder if this was changed at some point to make it more socially acceptable that Charity and Cain had been an item (it would have reduced them from first to second cousins, though first cousin relationships aren't illegal.)

To add to the confusion Charity has called Zak uncle, but she wouldn't be the first soap character to wrongly refer to a relative.

kiwigirl
10-10-2017, 12:25
Obadiah is Zak's first cousin I believe. I wonder if this was changed at some point to make it more socially acceptable that Charity and Cain had been an item (it would have reduced them from first to second cousins, though first cousin relationships aren't illegal.)

To add to the confusion Charity has called Zak uncle, but she wouldn't be the first soap character to wrongly refer to a relative.

Yes your right again Kim. According to http://emmerdalepastpresent.wikia.com/wiki/Obadiah_Dingle Zak & Obadiah are Cousins.:hmm:

tammyy2j
10-10-2017, 12:26
And some people said that Cain was boring with Moira, afternoon tea? The writers desperately need some decent story lines. Now even Harriet has gone down hill to boringville.

And if they are persisting to keep Cain & Harriet together for the next few months or so, while they figure out how to put Cain back with Moira. At least give them some fire or something. Faith & Eric have more passion then those two.

I think Cain and Moira will get back together especially now they have a son, Debbie and Faith will want them together

Sheeratty
10-10-2017, 12:29

This. Cain/Harriet are so unsuited. Not sure I want Moira/Cain back together as so much has happened but he and Harriet are just embarrassing.

kiwigirl
10-10-2017, 12:36
[QUOTE=Sheeratty;884397]This. Cain/Harriet are so unsuited. Not sure I want Moira/Cain back together as so much has happened but he and Harriet are just embarrassing.[/QUOTE:

Embarrassing is right, the afternoon scene made me sick of them both. But they gotta have Coira back together, they have a baby now. It was stupid breaking them up in the first place. Anyone would think that they are teenagers, even if they blinkin act as if they are. I just want the Cain & Harriet thing to STOP.

Sheeratty
10-10-2017, 13:51
Embarrassing is right, the afternoon scene made me sick of them both. But they gotta have Coira back together, they have a baby now. It was stupid breaking them up in the first place. Anyone would think that they are teenagers, even if they blinkin act as if they are. I just want the Cain & Harriet thing to STOP.

H/C have no chemistry whatsoever. They are both good actors but you can't fake good chemistry. If he is the father, they need to break up pronto and have Cain focus on his son (and Kyle and his grandkids etc) not this rubbish with Harriet.

tammyy2j
10-10-2017, 14:05
H/C have no chemistry whatsoever. They are both good actors but you can't fake good chemistry. If he is the father, they need to break up pronto and have Cain focus on his son (and Kyle and his grandkids etc) not this rubbish with Harriet.

I would like to see some scenes of Cain with Liv too

Is Cain living back in the Dingle house?

SomersetSunShin
10-10-2017, 22:11

that doesn't matter, Chas is still an Aunty to Charity's kids, they've made this known numerous times on screen

Chas is also an Aunty to Debbie's kids Sarah and Jack, Chas will now also be an Aunty to Cain's kid's Kyle and Issac , and she is a Aunty to Molly Sharma{Gennie Walker's daughter}

katie hunter
10-10-2017, 23:09
Apparently Harriet will plan to leave the village in a couple of weeks and Cain will beg her to stay. It doesn't sound like Charriet are over :wall:

I'm sick of waiting for a Coira reunion, the length of time we have waited is beyond a joke. Iain Macleod knows how popular they are but he still wants to keep Cain, Harriet and their zero chemistry together. Makes no sense. If a baby doesn't reunite Coira then nothing will :(

kiwigirl
11-10-2017, 01:40
Apparently Harriet will plan to leave the village in a couple of weeks and Cain will beg her to stay. It doesn't sound like Charriet are over :wall:

I'm sick of waiting for a Coira reunion, the length of time we have waited is beyond a joke. Iain Macleod knows how popular they are but he still wants to keep Cain, Harriet and their zero chemistry together. Makes no sense. If a baby doesn't reunite Coira then nothing will :(

Exactly; this story-line of Cain fighting for Harriet is really farfetched now. Please someone wake me when they are over.

katie hunter
11-10-2017, 07:16
Exactly; this story-line of Cain fighting for Harriet is really farfetched now. Please someone wake me when they are over.

I long for the day that they are finally finished so that I can start watching properly again.

The fact that this nonsense has been stretched out as long as it has is proof that Iain McLeod has no new ideas and has to resort to stretching every storyline out until no one cares anymore.

kiwigirl
12-10-2017, 01:12
Is Moira suffering from postpartum depression? Understandable after everything thats happen.

lizann
12-10-2017, 01:50
Is Moira suffering from postpartum depression? Understandable after everything thats happen.

does she offer the baby to harriet or victoria as she is keeping her distance not bounding and as you said depression or even guilt

kiwigirl
14-10-2017, 22:50
does she offer the baby to harriet or victoria as she is keeping her distance not bounding and as you said depression or even guilt

There is a lot of speculation of Moira giving up her baby to Adam & Victoria. How true are these rumors? And why else would Adam leave? Utter rubbish if this story-line comes to fruition.

Kim
14-10-2017, 23:01
There is a lot of speculation of Moira giving up her baby to Adam & Victoria. How true are these rumors? And why else would Adam leave? Utter rubbish if this story-line comes to fruition.

Maybe she thinks about it, but it might be what's needed to bring Cain to his senses.

katie hunter
15-10-2017, 09:05

I think she is, it's a shame no one else appears to have noticed.

I wish Cain would stop being a pig and show an interest in his son. Even if it was true that Moira didn't want him that's no reason from him not to step up and be his dad.

kiwigirl
17-10-2017, 20:08
Tue 24 Oct - Cain shocks Moira by turning up at the house...

Well I hope this is the beginning of these two getting their crap together. I just cant understand why I.M would drag this story out? Doesn't he realise that a reunion for these two would become boring? :confused:

katie hunter
17-10-2017, 20:14
Tue 24 Oct - Cain shocks Moira by turning up at the house...

Well I hope this is the beginning of these two getting their crap together. I just cant understand why I.M would drag this story out? Doesn't he realise that a reunion for these two would become boring? :confused:

Would be great but apparently Charriet reunite next week :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

kiwigirl
18-10-2017, 09:43
InsideSoap....21-27 Oct 2017

The revelation that Cain is, in fact, the father of Moira's child has given some "Coira" fans hope for a reunion between the pair. But while Insider Soap hates to be the bearer of bad news, it may be some time before we get the happy ending we want!

Cain is still with Harriet, and to be honest Moira has pushed him away quite a lot," says Natalie. "She knows they're together and that Harriet is in love with him. Moira doesn't want to get between that but she is also pushing Cain away for another reason. "she doesn't want to deal with anything that could possibly hurt her again - and having a baby together changes nothing as far she's concerned," continues the star. "In fact, Moira doesn't take too kindly to Harriet interfering and trying to get Cain to help with Isaac. She's quite happy to deal with it on her own, and makes it very clear to Cain that there is no chance of a future for the..."

Well that clearly say it all, this will be dragged out until everyone is sick to death of Cain & Moira.

katie hunter
18-10-2017, 23:21
InsideSoap....21-27 Oct 2017

The revelation that Cain is, in fact, the father of Moira's child has given some "Coira" fans hope for a reunion between the pair. But while Insider Soap hates to be the bearer of bad news, it may be some time before we get the happy ending we want!

Cain is still with Harriet, and to be honest Moira has pushed him away quite a lot," says Natalie. "She knows they're together and that Harriet is in love with him. Moira doesn't want to get between that but she is also pushing Cain away for another reason. "she doesn't want to deal with anything that could possibly hurt her again - and having a baby together changes nothing as far she's concerned," continues the star. "In fact, Moira doesn't take too kindly to Harriet interfering and trying to get Cain to help with Isaac. She's quite happy to deal with it on her own, and makes it very clear to Cain that there is no chance of a future for the..."

Well that clearly say it all, this will be dragged out until everyone is sick to death of Cain & Moira.

Emmerdale likes to drag the proverbial out of most of the storylines these days. I think they hope it will build the suspense but actually all it does is make the viewers bored :thumbsdow

I love Coira but all we are getting is the same scene repeated over and over again #tedious

lizann
18-10-2017, 23:56
who names baby issac, faith?

kiwigirl
25-10-2017, 06:27
We all know what Cain had done was wrong, but what the hell does this woman want? He declared his love for her. What is it gonna take to get these two back together?

katie hunter
25-10-2017, 07:08
What is it gonna take to get these two back together?

A new EP? The current one thinks that Charriet is a great idea and quite frankly doesn't give a stuff about what is and isn't popular with the viewers :wall:

helena1414
25-10-2017, 08:43
We all know what Cain had done was wrong, but what the hell does this woman want? He declared his love for her. What is it gonna take to get these two back together?

I think Moira is still very much in love with Cain. She doesn't want to be though, as she can't trust him and is afraid he'll let her down again?

mariba
25-10-2017, 09:27
I don't care what moira thinks or feels any more, they have made her completely unreasonable! I just don't see how after this it could be possible to put these two together in a way that it would be believable. Cáin has been scorned now. No person, man or woman, would ever go back after that sort of treatment as cain got from moira last night.

kiwigirl
25-10-2017, 10:30
I don't care what moira thinks or feels any more, they have made her completely unreasonable! I just don't see how after this it could be possible to put these two together in a way that it would be believable. Cáin has been scorned now. No person, man or woman, would ever go back after that sort of treatment as cain got from moira last night.

Yep; that's what I was thinking about. The writers along with that muppet Iain MacLeod have made Cain uncharacteristic. Where is the take charge Cain gone? He wouldn't take no for an answer before these clowns turned him into a woman having morning tea with the Vicar. :searchme:

And as for Moira, shes really starting to get on my nerves.:angry:

We as fans deserve more then the scraps that they have been feeding us. Look at Robert and every nasty little thing hes done, he gets a chance with Aaron again and I.M has made that quite clear. :thumbsdow

Somebody please wake me up when this crap is over and done with. Emmerdale has gone down the crapper for sure. JMOP:crying:

lizann
25-10-2017, 10:58
moira is not so innocent squeaky clean, she slept with james and pete she could be blamed for emma going completely off the planet loopy so guilt of finn and james deaths on her too

tammyy2j
26-10-2017, 11:43
Over Moira and back to Harriet for Cain :p

Harriet knows she is second best, she overheard Moira say she don't want Cain

katie hunter
28-10-2017, 07:41
Somebody please wake me up when this crap is over and done with. Emmerdale has gone down the crapper for sure. JMOP:crying:

That's how I feel too. Fed up with Emmerdale, Iain has all but destroyed it and I can't see it improving until he leaves :wall:

mariba
28-10-2017, 08:30
It almost feels like both producers are determined to sabotage each other's work. Talking about emmerdale and coronation street as both soaps have gone down since the new producer took over. Can't watch corrie at all at the moment, so dull and dark it's become. Emmerdale is my favourite so I'm still trying...

kiwigirl
28-10-2017, 09:34
It almost feels like both producers are determined to sabotage each other's work. Talking about emmerdale and coronation street as both soaps have gone down since the new producer took over. Can't watch corrie at all at the moment, so dull and dark it's become. Emmerdale is my favourite so I'm still trying...

Although I said I am done with Emmerdale, its Faith who keeps bringing me back. I cant help but like her every time shes on. Especially when she man-handles Cain. :cheer:

mariba
28-10-2017, 09:53
I like Faith too.

When has Vanessa become all lesbian? She had feelings for Rhona and they had something going on(no one seems to remember that), but she has been only with men since. Now after Charity, she's treated as lesbian only.