PDA

View Full Version : Lucy Robinson

Perdita
14-03-2013, 12:34
Neighbours fans will see Lucy Robinson make a brief return to Ramsay Street later this year.

Melissa Bell, who plays Lucy, was back on set at the long-running soap a few weeks ago to film her latest stint in the role.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/11/618x364/melissa-bell-as-lucy-robinson.jpg
© Channel 5
Melissa Bell

Lucy will be on screen again for two weeks, tying in with a storyline involving her brother Paul (Stefan Dennis).

Her return will come at a "crucial time" in Paul's life, according to Australian magazine TV Soap.

Bell commented: "I'm very pleased that on screen Stefan is exactly the same - always up to something - which certainly makes for an interesting story. Off screen he hasn't changed either, just as much fun and lovely as ever."

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/11/618x407/melissa-bell-and-stefan-dennis.jpg
© Channel 5
Melissa Bell and Stefan Dennis

Lucy was last seen on screen in 2005 as part of Neighbours' 20th anniversary celebrations.

Bell is the third actress to play Lucy, who was one of the show's original characters when it launched in 1985. The soap star has concentrated on her new career as a fashion designer in recent years.

Neighbours will air Lucy's return in early May on Australian screens and June in the UK.

tammyy2j
14-03-2013, 14:21
She was another ex of Brad Willis

Wow she has aged and put on a few pounds

Bouncer's Ghost
19-03-2013, 06:10
OMG, she looks like she's been running a bar in Tenerife! I love her character though - if Tash is leaving, Lucy is sure to be the one to take her place in the stirring trouble stakes!

Trufact: I met Melissa Bell in a nightclub waaaay back in '93 when she was doing pantomime in Torquay - it must've been the wrap party or whatever you call it. Anyway, she told me she liked my shiny lurex vest :-) Also saw Maggie Dence (Dorothy Burke), she came in to the shop where I worked and I furtively followed her round muttering to myself "OMG, Dorothy Burke is here! In the flesh!"

Bouncer's Ghost
19-03-2013, 06:10
Apologies, double post :/

lizann
19-03-2013, 19:44
isnt her name lucy robinson or is robson her married name :p anyway was never a fan of the character

Bouncer's Ghost
19-03-2013, 20:38
Yeah, she's a Robinson, the youngest of Paul's siblings. She's completely annoying, but at least she's not all wet and whiney like Lucy Mk. 1 and 2!

Perdita
01-05-2013, 22:21
Neighbours returnee Melissa Bell has revealed that fans can expect a power struggle between the Robinsons when her character Lucy arrives back in town.

The actress recently reprised her soap role for a short guest stint, which will see Lucy turn up in Erinsborough as the head honcho of the entire Lassiter's chain.

Although Lucy is pleased to see her big brother Paul (Stefan Dennis), she is far from happy with the way he has been running the local hotel.

Bell told TV Week: "She's come back after seven years to sort out her brother Paul because she's the new head of Lassiter's Worldwide. When she returns, there's corruption and bribery taking place, so she needs to get things in order!

"Paul and Lucy have always had a close relationship. She's looked up to him over the years and she'll always be his little sister. But now she's the boss overruling him, and he doesn't like it. They get along at first, but just how long will that last?"

She continued: "When Lucy goes through the company books, she's astonished at how Paul's been running the business. The things she discovers when she follows the paper trail are pretty shocking, actually.

"Lucy is quite different now, she's more assertive than she used to be and she knows what her life is about. She's a career woman who isn't married, but she's very focused and that's bad news for Paul.

"Lucy has learnt a lot and is now head of a major corporation, so I think it's a good time to come back to town and shake up Erinsborough."

The return of Lucy comes as Neighbours bosses continue delving into the show's past.

Bell added: "I think Neighbours is focusing on bringing back some familiar faces as well as a family atmosphere. The Robinsons are crucial to Neighbours and Lucy is integral to the show - she was a big part of everything back in the day. I still get recognised as Lucy Robinson when I'm walking down the street."

Neighbours airs Lucy's return next week on Eleven in Australia and from June 3 on Channel 5 in the UK.

Perdita
09-08-2013, 13:46
Neighbours star Melissa Bell has revealed that her character Lucy Robinson will be making another return visit to Ramsay Street.

The actress announced the news on the Seven Network's Morning Show today (August 9).

UK viewers last saw Lucy on screen in June, when she headed back to Erinsborough as the new worldwide boss of Lassiter's.

Bell said today: "I loved playing that character. I took her from a teenager growing up, then to getting married, then to having a modelling career, then to leaving and coming back running the company.

"It's great so many years on to go back and play an old character like Lucy Robinson, but more determined, having direction and knowing exactly what she wants."

Discussing her current projects, she continued: "Well, I'm a mum - I've got four children, and I've just recently moved up to the Gold Coast to get fit and healthy, which is turning out really well.

"I'm still doing acting - I'm actually going back to Neighbours again as Lucy Robinson, [and] auditioning, that sort of thing. [I'm] still active in the industry, which is really good."

Bell is the third actress to play Lucy, who was one of the show's original characters when it launched in 1985.

Perdita
04-09-2013, 12:09
Neighbours bosses have released a picture of Melissa Bell on set as she returns to filming again.

The actress announced last month that she would be reprising her role as Lucy Robinson on the Australian soap.
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/36/618x618/soaps-neighbours-melissa-bell.jpg
Melissa Bell on set at Neighbours
© Instagram / @neighbourstv
Melissa Bell on set at Neighbours

The picture shows Bell holding up a sign saying 'It wasn't me', which is a reference to the on going Robbo hit-and-run mystery.

UK viewers last saw Lucy on screen in June, when she headed back to Erinsborough as the new worldwide boss of Lassiter's.

She is the third actress to play Lucy, who was one of the show's original characters when it launched in 1985.

Perdita
05-09-2013, 11:57
Neighbours returnee Lucy Robinson will arrive back in Erinsborough to get her brother Paul back on track.

Paul is currently running the Lassiters' empire into the ground and Lucy (Melissa Bell), who runs another Lassiters' company, will arrive to take charge of the situation.

Bell said: "Lucy has definitely grown up and she is now running Lassiters' parent company and she doesn't suffer fools including Paul."

The actress announced last month that she would be reprising her role as Lucy Robinson on the Australian soap.

Neighbours will air Lucy's return during the show's finale week this year in Australia and in January for UK viewers.

Perdita
04-01-2014, 05:44
Also ahead on Neighbours, Lucy Robinson returns to Ramsay Street to help sort out the ongoing feud between her brother Paul and Terese Willis.

Pushed to the brink of her patience following more trouble with Paul, Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) vents to Brad that she's had enough of the businessman's games and is ready to quit the hotel.

However, when Brad unintentionally gives her a solution, Terese changes her mind, informing Paul that she will no longer tolerate his bad behaviour. She then announces that she has called in Lucy, who is on her way.

After flying in from Singapore, Lucy (Melissa Bell) also quickly becomes annoyed with Paul when she discovers that he never gave Lauren Turner a heads-up about Brad and Terese moving back into the neighbourhood.

Lucy wastes no time in giving Paul a choice - either tear up Terese's performance-based contract and give her the support she needs as manager, or he's out of the Lassiter's franchise...
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/01/618x429/soaps-neighbours-6789-1.jpg
Lucy Robinson is back to help Terese with Paul.
© Channel 5
Lucy Robinson is back to help Terese with Paul.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/01/618x431/soaps-neighbours-6789-2.jpg
Terese is happy to have Lucy's support.
© Channel 5
Terese is happy to have Lucy's support.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, January 15 and Thursday, January 16 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Neighbours' Melissa Bell: 'I'm returning as Lucy Robinson again'
Neighbours' Melissa Bell: 'Lucy could be keeper of Lauren se

Perdita
15-01-2014, 05:10
Neighbours welcomes back Lucy Robinson on UK screens this week as Terese Willis calls her back to Erinsborough.

Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) decides that she needs back-up from Lucy after more bad behaviour from Paul (Stefan Dennis) at Lassiter's pushes her to the edge.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Melissa Bell, who plays Lucy, to hear more about her latest return and what's in store.

Up until last year, we hadn't seen you on Neighbours since 2005. How has it felt to revisit the role of Lucy?
"It's been really good actually. When I went back in 2005 that was for the 20th anniversary of Neighbours and it was really exciting. Then I was asked to go back again for episodes last year and it was a pleasant surprise because it worked out really well. The producers said they had some exciting stories in the pipeline and were revamping the show by trying to bring back some older characters. It was really good to be part of that, and there's going to be more to come this year as well."

We know that you've joined Twitter recently, so what has the response been like to your return?
"It's been really positive. The response has been good here in Australia and I believe that I'm about to come back on screen in the UK, so I hope the fans over there will enjoy seeing the character again too. Lucy has grown up a lot now because she's the boss of Lassiter's Worldwide. She is Paul's boss and I think the fans will like that - somebody putting him in his place!"

What can we expect from your return storyline this time around?
"The last time I went back, Lucy came to Erinsborough and said that she was putting Terese in charge of Lassiter's. Lucy has then been overseeing everything from afar, but Terese has been having so much trouble with Paul. He's always up to something and trying to swindle someone! Terese decides to get her own back by calling in Lucy to sort him out and put him into line."

Is Lucy a match for Paul when he's being so sneaky?
"Oh definitely, and I think she sees through him. I think the fans will really enjoy seeing that. Paul can't stand over Lucy - he tries to do that with everyone else on the street, but he isn't able to do it with her.

"When Lucy comes in, she sees through all of that, and Paul also listens to her. He doesn't react to her the same way he would anyone else, because they are brother and sister and they are so close. Paul gave Lucy a job all those years ago but now the roles are reversed, so Paul can't really get away with much!"

There's also quite a bit coming up with Lucy and Lauren, isn't there?
"Yes, their friendship goes back many years. When Lucy comes back, she is a good listener and is there for Lauren as a genuine friend. Lauren confides in her and reveals a secret to Lucy that she hasn't been able to tell anyone else in the street. We've just seen those scenes on air here in Australia and they went down really well. It was also great working with Kate Kendall who plays Lauren - she's lovely."

Have you finished filming your return stint now?
"I have finished filming now as everyone is on a production break, but I will definitely be going back again this year. I don't know how long for, but hopefully it's going to be for a while. That would be nice."

Would you be interested in a permanent return?
"Oh definitely, yes! I think everyone is just waiting to see the response. Hopefully the viewers will really love it - the character of Lucy has evolved a lot now and she's got a lot of depth. It's great to play the character so many years on and bring the role to life again. I feel I have a lot more to offer as a person, so it's going to be exciting."

We know that your career outside of acting is fashion design. How do you find juggling all of your commitments?
"Well, I love being busy! I don't like doing nothing! With acting jobs, there's only a handful of shows and mini-series in Australia. There's not such a thriving industry here, so it's hard. I really like TV as a medium and the whole process of being part of it, so I manage everything and I also have four children so that keeps me busy too."

What's it been like to work with Stefan Dennis again?
"It's really nice and he hasn't changed a bit! I've always got along really well with him, and our characters have always had that good brother-sister relationship. He's a really nice person, easy to work with and really professional."

What are your memories of being part of the Neighbours cast when the show was so huge in the '90s?
"There's so many different memories, but Neighbours have launched so many careers and it's been a great show to be involved with. It gave me a lot of opportunities to work on other Australian dramas, and even live in London and work over there doing plays and pantomimes, which I really enjoyed.

"There's a lot of great memories there for me, because I was able to travel the world and work in different countries. I've been extremely lucky."

How do you feel about the plans to bring in Scott and Charlene's son?
"I think it's a great move. Scott's my brother in the show, so I'll be the aunty! That'll be interesting! It's really good to delve into the past because when the show was so big in the '90s, it had all of those old characters, and Lucy was one of them. It's going to be really interesting and I'm looking forward to finding out who they're going to cast to play that role, because I don't know myself yet!"

What is the atmosphere like on set at Neighbours at the moment with new producer Jason Herbison in charge?
"It's really good. Jason is really nice. I worked with him on another show many years ago, and he's been a big fan of Neighbours for so many years as well. He used to be a writer for Neighbours, so I think by going from writing into producing, he's got a really good grounding for the characters.

"Jason has watched the show for 20-odd years so he's got such a good understanding of it all, and I think it's really important to have that. It's a really good team at Neighbours at the moment and it's just like it was 20 years ago - isn't that funny?"

Perdita
01-02-2014, 11:09
Also ahead on Neighbours, Lucy Robinson challenges her brother Paul and urges him to put his resentment to one side.

On the eve of his 50th birthday, Paul is left hurt when several of the guests who are meant to be attending his party start to cancel, including Sophie, Harry, Elle and Andrew.

Paul (Stefan Dennis) decides to cover his disappointment and puts on a brave face, telling Kate and Lucy that the family will be reunited soon enough. Lucy is left thrown by this comment, but when she learns that Paul has offered the management of the hotel to Elle and Andrew, everything begins to make sense to her.

While Paul believes the pair will be tempted, Lucy (Melissa Bell) knows better and warns him that his offer will be perceived as an attempt to control his loved ones - and her suspicions are proved correct when Elle and Andrew turn down the offer.

Later, during a trip down memory lane, Lucy challenges Paul to admit that his biggest problem is with her and the fact that she became his superior in the hotel group.

She urges him to put his resentment aside and advises him that if he won't remain in the Lassiter's chain, he could at least hire Terese back as manager.

Caught up in the sentiment of the day, Paul reluctantly asks Terese to take her old job back but will she accept his offer?
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/05/618x456/soaps-neighbours-6808-3.jpg
Lucy talks to Paul.
© Channel 5
Lucy talks to Paul.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/05/618x464/soaps-neighbours-6808-2.jpg
Lucy challenges Paul.
© Channel 5
Lucy challenges Paul.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, February 12 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Perdita
28-07-2014, 16:08
A new friendship for Lucy Robinson will take a surprising turn on Neighbours when she asks gay mechanic Chris Pappas to have a baby with her.

UK fans will next month see Lucy (Melissa Bell) arrive back in Erinsborough and try to support her brother Paul as he remains in a depressed state following Kate Ramsay's murder.

While Lucy's presence is a big help for Paul, it soon becomes apparent that she is harbouring issues of her own as she fears that she is running out of time to start a family.

As she settles back into the area, Lucy strikes up a quick bond with Chris and is particularly impressed by him as they babysit Toadie and Sonya Rebecchi's young daughter Nell together.

After hearing some of Chris's tales of heartbreak following his past break-ups, Lucy decides to ask Sonya for more information about his background.

Having gathered as much information as she can, Lucy later leaves Chris shellshocked by asking if he wants to be the father of her baby.

A Neighbours source told Digital Spy: "Chris seeks lots of advice following Lucy's offer, but Kyle, Georgia and Sheila all have very different opinions on the matter. Will Chris be interested in becoming a father?"

Neighbours airs these scenes next week on Eleven in Australia and on Friday, August 22 on Channel 5 in the UK.

Dazzle
28-07-2014, 16:48
As she settles back into the area...

This implies that Lucy is back for quite a while. Anyone know how long for this time? I like Lucy and this storyline sounds intriguing.

Bouncer's Ghost
28-07-2014, 18:42
Whilst I'm sure Chris would make a great father, this is such a terrible idea!

I hope Lucy doesn't cheer Paul up too much. I do like him when he's vulnerable!

Bouncer's Ghost
28-07-2014, 18:42
Whilst I'm sure Chris would make a great father, this is such a terrible idea!

I hope Lucy doesn't cheer Paul up too much. I do like him when he's vulnerable!

tammyy2j
29-07-2014, 00:13
Lucy should ask ex Brad he likes having kids :p

Dazzle
29-07-2014, 11:17
Lucy should ask ex Brad he likes having kids :p

Lol :rotfl: :D

Perdita
06-08-2014, 10:52
Neighbours welcomes back Lucy Robinson for another guest stint on UK screens next week.

Lucy arrives back in Erinsborough to support her brother Paul (Stefan Dennis) as he remains in turmoil following Kate Ramsay's murder. However, the businesswoman's own personal issues soon come to light when she asks Chris Pappas (James Mason) to help her become a mum…

Digital Spy recently caught up with Melissa Bell, who plays Lucy, to hear more about her latest storyline and why she wants to return to Neighbours permanently.

What brings Lucy back to Erinsborough this time?
"Lucy has been in a relationship with somebody in New York, but she knows what's going on in Erinsborough as she's been keeping in contact with her nephew Daniel. Daniel has been emailing Lucy and chatting to her, saying that Paul is not doing very well at the moment.

"Lucy obviously cares about her brother, so she takes it upon herself to come straight out to Erinsborough and surprise him. But when she returns, she has her own personal issues as well."

Things are quite tense between Lucy and Paul at first. Why is that?
"It's because Lucy comes back with her own underlying issues and problems. She's always coming back to help everyone else, but nobody has been there for her. Lucy ends up breaking down in front of Paul and saying, 'Well you're not the only one going through a tough time - I am too'.

"Paul responds to that as a brother would, by realising that it's not all about him as Lucy is struggling with some problems too. So they both help one another."

So could Lucy be the one to get Paul back on track?
"Yes, Lucy does help Paul quite a bit because they've got that close brother-sister relationship and understanding between them. Lucy is always there for Paul and he's always there for her too, so she wants to support him in any way she can."

Why is Lucy feeling so down at the moment?
"Before Lucy got on the plane, the person she was in a relationship with broke it off, and then she comes out to Australia thinking she might be pregnant. She's not pregnant in the end, but she wonders whether that was her last chance. All of those issues and emotions come into it. Lucy is getting older and she's had a great career, but there's no man and no baby."

Are you pleased to be exploring such a relatable storyline?
"Yes, I'm really glad that Neighbours is doing something like this - especially with my character. It's great because there's lots to work with as an actor and lots of emotions to play. I've got four children myself, so I totally sympathise with the character."

Why does Lucy develop such a connection to Chris?
"Lucy starts asking questions about Chris and his personal life because she's not in a relationship, so she needs to find another way to have a child. She starts to connect with Chris because he seems nice and non-threatening. That's when she gets the idea that he could be the father of her child."

How does Chris react to the idea?
"At first Chris is a little bit shocked and he wonders whether Lucy is really serious, but she is determined that this is what she wants. Lucy thinks that her biological clock is ticking and maybe if she doesn't take this opportunity, it's going to be too late and she's going to miss out.

"Lucy doesn't have her own family, so I think she's really wanting that now and I really think she'd be a fantastic mother."

Does Paul find out about Lucy's plan?
"He does! Paul thinks Lucy is joking and it's ridiculous! He thinks it's stupid as Chris is half Lucy's age, and he suggests that she should find a man in New York.

"But in the end Lucy convinces Paul to listen to her, as this is really important to her. It's what she wants and she hopes Paul will support her in this, because she's going to do it either way. So Paul comes round in the end."

What is James Mason like to work with?
"He's lovely! He's a really nice person and very professional, so working with James was great. I'm not on the show all the time, so coming in and out can sometimes be hard because I'm not there working with the characters all the time.

"But James was great with running lines and we got all of our stuff done really quickly because we'd worked on it. It was good to have somebody who was so committed to the characters and the storyline, so we could make it work and make it the best it could be."

Does Lucy get on well with Daniel?
"Really well. Daniel looks up to his aunty Lucy, which is nice! Tim Phillipps is another lovely person to work with, as he's really committed too. I had a lot of work with him and he was great at wanting to get the lines down and making sure it was the best it could be.

"Neighbours is a very fast-paced show and there's not a lot of time. What's nice is that if actors have a bit of spare time, they will take the time to rehearse their scenes - and that's great because you don't always get that opportunity."

Were you glad to interact with some different cast members this time around?
"Yes, and what I really liked this time round was that Lucy had her own storyline. Every other time she's turned up, she's been listening to other people and being a support to everyone else. This time, she's got her own issues and own emotions to deal with, and she's not in control of them. We see a side to Lucy that we haven't seen before, which is really interesting for me because you're seeing more of the character.

"I think that's been the response from the fans, too - they're saying, 'We want to know more about Lucy's personal life'. They want to know what her story is, so it's good that they're starting to explore that and listening to what the people want to see!"

How long are you back for? Will you be doing some more filming anytime soon?
"This time again, it's short. They've got to start listening to what the fans want! I come back for a minute and then I'm gone! (Laughs.) I will be coming back again, but not until October."

Lots of the fans have said they do want Lucy back permanently. Do you know if the producers are considering it?
"I don't know, but I would love that. Even on my Twitter people are going, 'Are you coming back full time?' That's what they want to see, so I'm hoping that message gets through to them somehow that this is what the people want!

"It gets a little bit frustrating for me because it's a little bit, then nothing, then a little bit again. It would be good if they could make more of it - that's the feedback I'm getting."

How do you feel about Neighbours turning 30 next year? After being part of the 20th anniversary, would you like to be part of the 30th?
"It's Australian history and it's brilliant. I think it's absolutely amazing and it's important to me because I've been on the show when I was a lot younger, and then again over the years.

"I'd definitely like to be part of the 30th anniversary. I really hope they do make that happen, and who knows, Lucy could be back with her own child - that would be fun!"

Perdita
12-01-2015, 12:35
Neighbours characters Lucy Robinson and Chris Pappas will be dealt some devastating news next month as they plan to have a baby together.

Viewers saw Lucy (Melissa Bell) ask gay mechanic Chris (James Mason) to have a child with her during her previous stay in Erinsborough last year.

The plan steps up a gear when Lucy arrives back in town for Paul's birthday, but both she and Chris are left heartbroken when they learn that they are carriers of a potentially fatal disease.

The devastating news comes after the pair face several other hurdles following Lucy's arrival.

Although Lucy is eager to push Chris for an answer, he finds himself initially declining the offer due to his relationship with boyfriend Nate, who doesn't want children.

After talking it through with Nate, Chris eventually decides to go ahead with Lucy's idea and arranges a meeting with her.

However, the plan is stopped in its tracks once again when it soon becomes apparent that Lucy and Chris have very different ideas about his involvement in raising the child.

When Chris realises that he wants to be more than just a donor, Lucy is is left reeling, having assumed he wanted minimal involvement and later reluctantly signs a contract that Paul has drawn up.

With Lucy eager to get the plan moving, she decides to try self-insemination instead of waiting for IVF - but a medical check up soon reveals that they are both carriers of a debilitating and potentially fatal spinal muscle atrophy disease.

Neighbours airs these scenes next month.

gillyH1981
12-01-2015, 13:55
Parenthood dream shattered
A shocking health discovery looks set to permanently derail Chris and Lucy's quest to have a baby.

Over the past few months, Chris has given little thought to Lucy's past request for him to father her love child, instead focusing on his long recovery from his bashing attack. Despite finally accepting that he'll never work as a mechanic again, Chris determines to forge a new future and relishes the opportunity to become a trainee manager at Lassiters.

As Chris (James Mason) relaxes into this new chapter of his life, Lucy's (Melissa Bell) return to Erinsborough for Paul's (Stefan Dennis) birthday inevitably resurrects the past offer she made to Chris.

Aware that time is running out for Lucy to get pregnant, Chris wrestles with his decision, especially when Nate (Meyne Wyatt) dampens his fervour for being a dad following his near-death experience by announcing that he never wants to have children!

Forced to rethink a decision that could now leave his relationship with Nate in jeopardy, Chris sadly rejects Lucy's offer even though it breaks his heart and leaves Nate feeling guilty for crushing his boyfriend's dreams. When Nate gets to know Lucy better and likes what he sees, he changes his mind and encourages Chris to go ahead and have the baby.

With time ticking away, Lucy struggles to wait out the IVF quarantine period and decides to try self-insemination, leaving Chris fretting over her haste. Faced with the crucial aspects of a woman getting pregnant in her 40s, Chris swallows his misgivings and supports Lucy.

However, Paul quickly throws another wrinkle into the baby plans when he suggests that Lucy formalise the baby agreement with a written contract. Unwilling to take his sister's refusal in stride, Paul covertly manipulates Chris into legally formalising things, leaving Lucy incensed to think that she's being bulldozed into something she deems unnecessary.

When it becomes painfully clear that Chris intends on being more of an active hands-on fatehr as opposed to a mere donor, Lucy reluctantly signs the contract.

As it appears that all obstacles to the plan have finally been removed, Lucy and Chris' medical check-ups leave them devastated when they're told that the are both carriers for the debilitating and potentially fatal spinal muscle atrophy disease!

Struggling to absorb the news, Chris and Lucy find themselves at serious odds until Chris finally breaks the stalemate and prepares to shatter Lucy's dreams of motherhood.

Source: Soap World February 2015

Perdita
08-06-2016, 17:14
Neighbours star Stefan Dennis has confirmed that his on-screen sister Lucy Robinson will be returning to the show very soon.

Lucy, played by Melissa Bell, has made a number of brief returns over the last few years and was last seen in 2015 via an online video call, following the arrival of her and Chris Pappas's baby.

Fans won't have to wait long to see Lucy again as she will be making her way back to Ramsay Street at some point in the future.

Dennis, who plays Lucy's brother Paul, said to theRadio Times: "It's always lovely having Melissa Bell back as Lucy. She's become a returning character and she'll be back soon, actually.

"Lucy is, of course, now the CEO of Lassiter's Worldwide, so Paul's little sister has done very well for herself."

With news of Lucy's return, it's shaping up to be a Robinson family reunion in Erinsborough. Scott and Charlene's daughter Madison will be returning to screens in upcoming episodes, while Dennis has revealed that Daniel may pop in and out for guest stints as well.

Digital Spy

Perdita
19-09-2016, 05:11
Neighbours favourite Lucy Robinson is returning to our screens later this month - and for once it's not because she's visiting Paul or fretting about the hotel.

Lucy (Melissa Bell) will be playing a role in Neighbours' upcoming Queensland-based episodes, which see the Erinsborough teens head to the Gold Coast for an exciting holiday.

Madison (Sarah Ellen) is at the centre of the storyline when she visits Queensland to further her new-found music career, catching up with Lucy when she arrives.

Lucy is delighted to see her niece and the pair are all smiles as they spend some quality time together in the sun, as shown in these first look spoiler pictures.
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/37/768x512/gallery-1474212131-soaps-neighbours-madison-robinson-lucy-robinson-2.jpg
Madison and Lucy Robinson reunite in Queensland in Neighbours
© Channel 5
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/37/768x512/gallery-1474212186-soaps-neighbours-madison-robinson-lucy-robinson-3.jpg
Madison and Lucy Robinson reunite in Queensland in Neighbours
© Channel 5

Viewers last saw Lucy in July this year, when she returned to Erinsborough to oversee the sale of Lassiters Hotel.

Of course, it wouldn't be Neighbours without some drama in store and it's Madison's ex-boyfriend Logan who provides it when he appears unexpectedly.

When Logan suddenly emerges from the dolphin pool at SeaWorld, it sends Madison into a spin as she wasn't expecting to see him. This takes her mind off the important audition she has coming up imminently, potentially ruining her chances.

Madison decides to bite the bullet by confronting Logan and having her say about their break-up, wanting to get it all off her chest before her audition.

However, Logan has another surprise in store for Madison when he insists that she's misunderstood the fight that led to their split - then reveals that he's also finally got his transfer to California and wants her to come with him.

With her own career to think about, will Madison follow her dreams or her heart?
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/37/768x512/gallery-1474212551-soaps-neighbours-xanthe-canning-logan-1.jpg
Madison Robinson sees her ex-boyfriend Logan in Neighbours
© Channel 5
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/16/37/768x512/gallery-1474212677-soaps-neighbours-xanthe-canning-logan-3.jpg
Madison Robinson sees her ex-boyfriend Logan in Neighbours
© Channel 5

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, September 26 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

Pantherboy
24-11-2019, 21:08
Tvtonight.com.au article. Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson) to return for Neighbours 35th anniversary:

Melissa Bell, Stephanie McIntosh for Neighbours 35th anniversary

https://tvtonight.com.au/2019/11/melissa-bell-stephanie-mcintosh-for-neighbours-35th-anniversary.html

10 has now confirmed a recent TVT scoop that Stephanie McIntosh will appear in Neighbours.

She will be joined by Melissa Bell as part of the show’s 35th anniversary celebrations, to screen next March.

McIntosh played Sky Mangel from 2003 – 2007.

In a statement to TV Tonight, Stephanie McIntosh said, “I am thrilled to be back on Ramsay Street, at my old stomping ground to celebrate such a great milestone, it truly is a lovely honour to be invited back.

“I can’t wait for fans of the show to see what Sky has been up to and to have the opportunity to reconnect with her, as will I! It’s all very special and the storyline is awesome, remaining true and authentic to who Sky has been and is! Neighbours has held such a special place in my heart now and always will and even more special having my niece Jemma apart of the cast and that we can share this experience together.

“I feel very grateful to have been on the show and very grateful to be returning at such a wonderful and exciting time. I can’t wait to help celebrate the show that we have grown up loving that is the ever wonderful Neighbours.”

Melissa Bell played Lucy Robinson, primarily from 1991- 1993, but made several returns in 1995, 2005, and variously between 2013- 2016.

“I love what I do, I’m still very passionate about acting and it’s great to see the character evolving – like we all do in life. I have returned a number of times now, I’m probably the most consistent character to reappear which is quite an honour!,” she said in a statement.

“I was really interested in seeing how the character has grown and I’m also in a different space in my own personal life, so I was really excited to be invited back.

“I don’t want to give anything away but I absolutely love the storyline, it’s brilliant. For Lucy, it will be a full circle for her which I’m really excited about. It’s more a nervous energy, I just want to get back into and I feel I know the character so well now, it’s great to see what is in store for her this time around.”

Pantherboy
10-02-2020, 01:31
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Lucy Robinson prepares to sack Chloe Brennan as she returns to Erinsborough
Could Terese be taking over?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a30833256/neighbours-spoilers-lucy-robinson-chloe-brennan-return/

Neighbours brings back Lucy Robinson next week – and it could be bad news for Chloe Brennan.

Lucy (Melissa Bell) has been instigating changes at Lassiters from afar in recent weeks, but now she's heading to Erinsborough to make her mark in person.

Just when Chloe Brennan (April Rose Pengilly) is starting to get to grips with her new role as general manager at Lassiters, Lucy's unexpected arrival throws everything up in the air again.

Lucy's brother Paul (Stefan Dennis), who has been unhappy with Chloe's work for a while, 'innocently' remarks that he thought she already knew Lucy was coming.

A struggling Chloe feels totally unprepared for Lucy's visit and fails to make a good first impression, but she pulls out all the stops to turn things around at the eleventh hour.

The pressure on Chloe continues when Lucy discovers that the hotel is falling short of the tough targets that she set a few weeks ago. Things get worse when Chloe receives a disappointing email, which destroys her plans for a successful wedding expo.

One person who is making a good impression is Terese Willis (Rebekah Elmaloglou), who asks a newly-returned Mark Brennan (Scott McGregor) to speak to the Buddy Club kids in the wake of the recent gun drama.

Lucy recognises this as a fantastic PR move and wastes no time before making a job offer to Terese, who's left with a big decision to make.

Terese speaks to Toadie Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney) about the possibility of moving away from the Foundation, but stresses that she's still deciding. Toadie can sense that Terese already knows what she wants to do and gives his blessing.

Later on, Chloe is called into an important meeting with Lucy and Paul and fears the worst. Is her time as manager over – and will Terese be taking her place?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Tuesday, February 18, Wednesday, February 19 and Thursday, February 20 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Black_fence
18-02-2020, 20:47
I think Finn is going to kill Lucy when his memories come back.

Pantherboy
24-02-2020, 21:41
Digital Spy article:

Neighbours' Lucy Robinson faces a big decision over Mark Gottlieb
Will they reunite?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a31074756/neighbours-spoilers-lucy-robinson-mark-gottlieb/

Neighbours favourite Lucy Robinson has a big decision to make next week, as she grows closer to her old flame Mark Gottlieb.

Lucy (Melissa Bell) has just returned to Erinsborough to help oversee a busy time for Lassiters, while Mark (Bruce Samazan) will be back on screen later this week.

Show bosses have revealed that Mark's return scenes see him offer some advice to fellow ex-local Jack Callahan (Andrew Morley), but it's not long before he crosses paths with Lucy too.

Although Lucy is busy organising the Lassiters wedding expo, the reappearance of Mark is a temporary and pleasant distraction as they catch up.

Next week, Lucy realises that her old feelings for Mark are rising to the surface again.

Despite this, Lucy isn't sure whether to pursue Mark, as she worries that his strong commitment to his faith might come between them.

Mark is now a successful chef and never fulfilled his ambition of joining the priesthood, but his religious beliefs are still important to him.

Although there's an obvious chemistry, Lucy grows increasingly convinced that a relationship with Mark would never work due to his religious ties.

Needing an excuse for why she's uncomfortable around him, Lucy pretends that she's merely stressed about low ticket sales for the wedding expo.

Mark shows that he's not one to give up easily, coming up with a plan to help Lucy de-stress, and then asking her out on a date.

As Lucy remains concerned about whether Mark is still secretly hung up on the priesthood, will she say yes or no?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, March 2 and Friday, March 6 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5 (UK) and 6.30pm on 10 Peach (Australia).

Danners9
28-02-2020, 03:03
Lucy looks a lot like a blonde Terese, doesn't she!

Pantherboy
25-04-2022, 22:08
DS article:

Neighbours reveals Lucy's return storyline as Terese receives upsetting news
Lucy will have to make a tough decision.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a39815343/neighbours-lucy-return-storyline-terese-news/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours will be featuring the return of a familiar face on the soap in May.

Lucy Robinson (Melissa Bell), who was a prominent figure in Ramsay Street during the early '90s and previously returned to the soap last year for a short guest stint, will be making another return to the show just as Terese (Rebekah Elmaloglou) will be hitting a rough spot in her career.

The Aussie soap's upcoming episodes will find Terese excited for the future as Montana Marcel's (Tammin Sursok) Lassiters Fashion Week kicks off, unaware that Paul's revenge plans are paving the way for the event to end up a total disaster.

Recently it was revealed that Terese's estranged husband Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis) had backed Montana into a corner, using a private investigator to uncover her secrets and blackmailing her to sabotage Terese's big moment.

Following his discovery that the fashion mogul is guilty of tax evasion, Paul ordered Montana to clock up sky-high expenses during her Fashion Week planning, so that Terese would receive the blame when everything falls apart.

In new scenes set to air in the UK next week and in Australia later this month, Paul is filled with glee at the thought of Terese's impending downfall.

As the police arrive to arrest Montana early, the Fashion Week event begins to fall apart, just as Paul had planned. Adding fuel to the already roaring fire, Paul makes sure to point the finger at Terese, publicly blaming her for the show's ruin.

Devastated Terese is quick to believe Paul at first, blaming herself for the disastrous event, but it doesn't take long for Terese to realise that Paul had known all along that this would happen.

Soon, things take a turn for the worse as Lucy Robinson makes her return to Erinsborough, and Paul is thrilled when Lucy has no choice but to fire Terese after the inexcusable and humiliating Fashion Week disaster.

However, now aware that Paul was plotting against her and the event all along, Terese soon vows to make him pay...

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, May 2, Tuesday, May 3 and Wednesday, May 4 on Channel 5 (UK) and Tuesday, May 31, Wednesday, June 1 and Thursday, June 2 on 10 Peach (Australia).

Neighbours airs weekdays at 1.45pm and 6pm on Channel 5 and streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 6.30pm on 10 Peach and streams on 10 Play.

Pantherboy
02-02-2024, 11:30
DS article:

Neighbours confirms Lucy Robinson return for funeral episode
Emotional scenes ahead.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a46623141/neighbours-spoilers-lucy-robinson-return-funeral/

Neighbours spoilers follow.

Neighbours bosses have confirmed that Lucy Robinson will make another return appearance later this month.

Melissa Bell has reprised the role of Lucy for the funeral of David Tanaka, which airs in mid-February.

New spoiler pictures show her arriving back in Erinsborough to attend her nephew's emotional send-off.

Lucy is seen comforting her brother Paul, who's in shock and struggling with grief for his beloved son.

Viewers have seen Lucy return for guest stints on several occasions over the past few years.

She was last seen in September 2023 for a handful of episodes when Neighbours returned for its new season on Amazon Freevee.

Fans have been heaping praise on Neighbours for Thursday's powerful episode, which saw David lose his life in a heroic act.

David jumped in to save his twin brother Leo, who was being attacked by evil Eden Shaw during a holiday in a remote bush location.

David and Eden fell from a cliff in the struggle and were both seriously injured but, downplaying his own condition, David insisted Eden should be rescued first.

When Leo and Aaron Brennan returned to help David, they were devastated to discover that he'd passed away.

Takaya Honda, who plays David, recently told Digital Spy: "David dies a hero. He's very active in his death and it's definitely a choice where he chooses to save his brother, because that's more important to him than his own life. It was a wonderful thing to be a part of, and I'm really glad I've been able to finish off the character that way."

He added: "I think for my mental health, it's probably good that David is killed off, just because it puts a line in the sand. There were only ever two ways that David would have left Aaron, Isla and Nicolette ? which was that he would die or that he'd go to jail.

"Going back to jail would have been a lame thing to have happened and so death it was. The way that the show has built this story, and also executed it at such a high level, means that it hopefully will go down as one of the major deaths in Neighbours history - for good reasons, not bad ones."

Neighbours airs David's funeral on Tuesday, February 13.

Neighbours releases new episodes from Mondays to Thursdays for free on Amazon Freevee in the UK and US. In Australia, the show airs from Mondays to Thursdays at 4pm on Channel 10, with a 6.30pm repeat screening on 10 Peach.

Bossy7
04-02-2024, 20:52
I agree DAVIDs death will go down as one of the best in NEIGHBOURS, if not the best for me.