PDA

View Full Version : Corrie Spoilers 11th - 15th March 2013

Perdita
27-02-2013, 16:52
Episode 8079: Monday 11th March at 7.30pm

Katy ruins Ryan’s date with Steph.
Jason decides its payback time for Karl.
An emotional Sunita confides in Sophie.

Episode 8080: Monday 11th March at 8.30pm

An unsuspecting Chesney plans a romantic surprise for Katy.
Stella gives Jason a telling off.
Sally lies to avoid a night in with Gail.

Episode 8081: Wednesday 13th March at 8.30pm

Will Katy accept Chesney’s proposal?
Sophie encourages Dev and Sunita to reconcile.
Jason and Tim unintentionally cause havoc in the Rovers.

Episode 8082: Friday 15th March at 7.30pm

Izzy confronts a guilty Katy about Ryan.
Eileen hoodwinks Steve and Lloyd.
Dev suggests a new start to Sunita.

Episode 8083: Friday 15th March at 8.30pm

A heartbroken Chesney struggles to deal with Katy’s betrayal.
Stella’s words leave Dev troubled.
Rita, Emily and Dennis reminisce.

tammyy2j
27-02-2013, 17:02
I hope Chesney throws Katy out

Katy
27-02-2013, 22:46
Me to. He deserves much better.

walsh2509
02-03-2013, 00:07
She as they say has done him wrong, but well before this, time has been up for Chez and should have been got rid of ages ago. As for her and Ryan, he's a slimeball and she is as bad for going with him. But as i said, Chez should have been gone ages ago, even this storyline is not enough to keep his character going.

lizann
02-03-2013, 00:57
She as they say has done him wrong, but well before this, time has been up for Chez and should have been got rid of ages ago. As for her and Ryan, he's a slimeball and she is as bad for going with him. But as i said, Chez should have been gone ages ago, even this storyline is not enough to keep his character going.

he was a great little character but pairing him with katy was a disaster

lizann
02-03-2013, 00:57

he was a great little character but pairing him with katy was a disaster

alan45
03-03-2013, 01:07
Coronation Street's Chesney Brown pops the question to girlfriend Katy Armstrong later this month, blissfully unaware that she is cheating on him.

Chesney (Sam Aston) is ready to make a full commitment to Katy and their future as a couple, but it seems that Katy is secretly questioning what she wants from life.

Over the next few days, Katy (Georgia May Foote) struggles to deny her feelings for bad boy Ryan Connor as they continue to work together at the kebab shop.

Finally deciding to go ahead with the fling, an excited Katy starts meeting up with Ryan in secret, lying to Chesney about her whereabouts.

Completely oblivious to Katy's antics, Chesney is preparing a romantic proposal and drops down on one knee at the Windass house.

Taken aback, will Katy say yes or no? And with Gary growing suspicious over Katy and Ryan, will the truth come out sooner rather than later?

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/09/618x346/soaps-coronation-street-katy-armstrong-chesney-brown-proposal-1.jpg

© ITV

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Wednesday, March 13 at 7.30pm on ITV

alan45
03-03-2013, 01:07
Monday

When Steph arrives for her date with Ryan, Katy plays the concerned friend and warns her about his dodgy past.

With his date scuppered, Ryan confronts Katy, accusing her of being jealous. Katy tries to deny it, but then Ryan silences her with a kiss…

Meanwhile, Jason moves into The Rovers, but is gutted when he loses the council job due to having no van. As Karl taunts him about his recent bad luck, will Jason rise to the bait?

Elsewhere, Sunita thanks Dev for the necklace the twins gave her for Mother's Day. Feeling unworthy of his kindness she breaks down, confessing to Sophie that she was a fool for losing Dev.

Also, Sally starts to lose patience with Gail for impinging on her household routines.

Having heeded Fiz's advice to make Katy feel special, Chesney heads out to buy her a gift. At the same time, Katy lies that she's off out with the girls, before stealing away with Ryan. As they dance at a club, Ryan and Katy can't keep their hands off each other.

Back home, Chesney shows Fiz what he's bought for Katy and reveals his plans for a shock proposal!

Meanwhile, Karl is furious to find that his wing mirror has been smashed off and accuses Jason. He denies it, but when Stella quizzes Jason, will he confess?

Elsewhere, Dev is suspicious when Sophie suggests that he and Sunita should spend time together. She admits that Sunita would love them to reunite, but doesn't feel it's fair to ask. Startled, how will Dev react?

Also, Gail reveals that she's going flat-hunting next week, and Sally hopes time flies.

Finally, Paul brings Toni to The Rovers. Eileen apologises for her behaviour, but Toni graciously tells her to forget it.

Wednesday

When Ryan borrows Chesney's van for his DJ gear, he invites Katy out for the afternoon. Inventing a dentist appointment, she slips away. However, when the van fails to start it looks like they're stranded and will miss Faye's party. That is until Gary spots the vehicle.

Panic-stricken, Katy tries to hide, but Gary sees her. As Chesney prepares to get down on bended knee, will Gary realise what Katy has been up to?

Elsewhere, still keen to reconcile the Alahans, Sophie sets up a meeting at the Bistro. As Sunita tells Dev how she regrets cheating on him, Dev admits that he still loves her. Can they find a way forward?

Also today, when Stella asks Jason to repair a leaking pipe in the pub cellar, he puts Tim on the job. But when Tim bodges it, sending water spraying everywhere, Karl steps in to help. As he takes in the scene in the cellar, an idea strikes him and he redirects the flow of water onto the electrics fuse box, causing chaos.

Finally, Sally is narked to find that Gail has reorganised her food cupboards and complains to Sophie, unaware that Gail has overheard every word.

Friday

Izzy is stunned when Gary reveals that he suspects Katy and Ryan of having an affair. Izzy orders him to do nothing while she speaks to Katy.

Later, Gary can't contain himself and picks a fight with Ryan in the street. Witnessing the scene, will Chesney realise what's been going on?

Meanwhile, Karl's plan to damage not just the pub's electrics but Stella and Jason's relationship backfires when Stella announces that Jason's giving up the building trade to work behind the bar with her!

Elsewhere, Dev suggests to Sunita that they should sell the house and businesses and make a fresh start somewhere nobody knows them. Shocked, will Sunita agree?

Also, Sally is surprised to find that Gail has packed her bags and is moving out - or is she?

Finally, when Toni reveals the Full Monty performance is off as all the firemen have food poisoning, Eileen sets about recruiting some local replacements!

Katy desperately tries to defend herself to Chesney, assuring him that she loves him and she never slept with Ryan. However, when Chesney questions her feelings for Ryan, she can't deny them.

As Katy begs for another chance, will Chesney be able to forgive her?

Meanwhile, Karl watches jealously as Stella and Jason run The Rovers by candlelight.

Elsewhere, in the pub, Dev and Sunita announce they're back together. But when Stella warns Dev that he's making a terrible mistake, Dev is rattled.

Also today, Eileen persuades Peter, Karl, Rob, Tommy, Jason and Dr Carter to sign up for the Full Monty.

Debzyg
03-03-2013, 21:45
Katy is an idiot for cheating with Ryan (whose character has annoyed me ever since he joined the show as Michelles son), but frankly Chesney more recently has behaved like a right kn*b to the point where he's annoyed the hell out of me! So I'm hard pushed to have any sympathy for him at the moment!

Even though I don't think he deserves to be cheated on, at the same time I couldn't care less about his character. He's slowly turning into another mouthy/aggressive Gary!

Debzyg
03-03-2013, 21:48
Nothing further on the Tyrone/Kirsty saga this week?

Perdita
05-03-2013, 14:03
Corrie star Georgia May Foote has admitted that her character Katy Armstrong is mortified when boyfriend Chesney Brown proposes to her.

Chesney (Sam Aston) pops the question to Katy at a family gathering next week, completely unaware that she has been cheating on him with bad boy Ryan Connor (Sol Heras).

Foote told Radio Times of Katy's reaction: "I think she just really wants the ground to swallow her up, because she knows deep down that she shouldn't be getting married and she feels awful for what she's done.

"But she feels as though she's got no choice but to say yes because he asks her in front of everybody!"

To make matters worse, Gary Windass (Mikey North) is already suspicious of Katy after spotting her sneaking around with Ryan, which leads to the whole truth coming out.

Foote continued: "Gary actually confronts Katy about it on the night that she gets engaged to Chesney. So that makes it ten times worse. Perhaps if she hadn't accepted Chesney's proposal she could have persuaded Gary to keep it a secret, but saying yes winds Gary up even more.

"When Gary has it out with Ryan, Chesney's stood at the door listening."

In real life, meanwhile, Foote won't be expecting her boyfriend John to watch her fling scenes.

She told New magazine: "John knew it was coming up. I mentioned it when I got the script, but as long as I don't make him watch it, he's okay."

Katy
06-03-2013, 10:19
Poor Chesney, it's just not working for him

tammyy2j
08-03-2013, 13:49
Nothing further on the Tyrone/Kirsty saga this week?

When is the trial?

Chloe O'brien
08-03-2013, 21:55
Looks like another relationship is about to go to the dogs. I would have liked to Ches to live a little before he settled down, but he's devoted to Katy & Joseph. Maybe he'll forgive her.

Debzyg
15-03-2013, 20:07
They're bringing in another girl as a love interest for Chesney aren't they? So whether their relationship ends or he has a fling to get back at Katy?

As for Gary...as usual trying to sort things with his big mouth and fists. He's right to be angry, but the way he goes about stuff is always by shouting and throwing punches! Cant stand the idiot. He's just like Owen!

Debzyg
15-03-2013, 20:07
Also is anyone else struggling to see what Jason sees in the wrinkle fest that is St.Ella?

Aside from the fact the woman NEVER sticks up for him when Karl has a dig, yet gives him grief if he has a dig back at Karl. The woman is a moron. Wish they were killing her off in the fire!!

lizann
15-03-2013, 21:32
They're bringing in another girl as a love interest for Chesney aren't they? So whether their relationship ends or he has a fling to get back at Katy?

As for Gary...as usual trying to sort things with his big mouth and fists. He's right to be angry, but the way he goes about stuff is always by shouting and throwing punches! Cant stand the idiot. He's just like Owen!

i agree but i was happy when gary punched ryan thought owen might have too

lizann
15-03-2013, 21:32

i agree but i was happy when gary punched ryan thought owen might have too