6498 Tuesday 12 March 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Robbie takes matters into his own hands
Katie increases her demands when Paddy unwittingly drops Vanessa in it
Brenda explains to Dan why she won’t confide in Bob

6499 Wednesday 13 March 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Aware Cain is covering for his daughter, Moira confronts Debbie
Realising Robbie is the real thief, Cain gets what is owed to him
Rhona and Paddy are at loggerheads over whether to fire Vanessa

6500/01 Thursday 14 March 2013 18.45pm – 19.45pm (hour ep)

Cain’s increasingly concerned about Debbie’s hardnosed behaviour
Bob’s heartbroken to see Brenda and Dan together and confronts Dan
Vanessa goes to extreme lengths to reconcile Paddy and Rhona

6502 Friday 15 March 2013 7.00pm – 7.30pm

Bob angrily confronts Dan over Brenda
Katie delivers her final demands to Paddy
Sandy is down after hearing he doesn’t qualify for sheltered housing

tammyy2j
27-02-2013, 14:02
Does Robbie rob the farm so?

kiwigirl
28-02-2013, 01:58
Glad to see Cain and Moira back on this week, and glad to see that they are together. For how long? No one knows. LOL

katie hunter
28-02-2013, 20:55
Glad to see Cain and Moira back on this week, and glad to see that they are together. For how long? No one knows. LOL

Hopefully TPTB will keep them together this time.

katie hunter
28-02-2013, 20:55

Hopefully TPTB will keep them together this time.

lizann
28-02-2013, 21:39
i really dont like cain with moira looks like i am the only one though

alan45
03-03-2013, 01:14
Coming up in Emmerdale, Bob Hope struggles to contain his emotions as he gets the wrong idea over Brenda Walker's friendship with Dan Spencer.

Brenda (Lesley Dunlop) reaches a heartbreaking decision next week as she ends her new relationship with Bob, not wanting him to know that she may be seriously ill.

Bob (Tony Audenshaw) is baffled by Brenda's decision and thinks she has been messing him around, but in reality she is facing a worrying ordeal as the doctors confirm that she has a brain tumour.

Brenda hopes to keep her illness hidden from everyone except close family, but when Dan (Liam Fox) knocks over her handbag and spots leaflets from the hospital, he realises what's going on.

In the days that follow, Dan tries his best to support Brenda as a loyal friend, but Bob misreads the situation and assumes that they're now an item.

When Bob sees Dan hugging Brenda out in the street, he furiously pulls the pair apart and starts a scuffle. Telling them that he won't stand in the way of true love, Bob heads off devastated… Will Brenda finally tell him the truth?
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/09/618x408/soaps-emmerdale-brenda-walker-dan-spencer-bob-hope-scuffle-2.jpg

© ITV

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Friday, March 15 at 7pm on ITV

alan45
03-03-2013, 01:14
Monday

Katie is worried when she and Declan return from their holiday and discover that Steve has had to call Rhona about Wilson, her horse. However, Rhona is in pain when her back goes again and she's unable to do the Home Farm visit. Desperate, she asks Paddy to call Vanessa to do it instead, even though she has been at her godmother's funeral. Vanessa rushes out from the pub after having a drink at her godmother's wake.

When Vanessa arrives, Katie is relieved to hear that Wilson is going to be fine - he just has colic. Later, however, Katie is shocked to discover that Wilson is not breathing. Soon afterwards, Vanessa is shocked when Paddy takes a call from Katie, saying that Wilson is dead.

They all go up to Home Farm, where Katie wants answers about what's happened to Wilson. Katie is upset and Declan suggests that Vanessa's mind was elsewhere after the funeral, leading to a wrong diagnosis. Rhona is adamant that it's nobody's fault, but they're all shocked when Katie says they'll be hearing from her solicitor tomorrow…

Meanwhile, Gennie wants Nikhil to persuade Brenda to have the operation, but she is determined that she's not going through with the surgery. She warns her daughter to stop fighting with her or she'll end up losing her. Later, Dan sees Brenda in the pub. He tries to talk to her about Bob, but he accidentally knocks her handbag over. Leaflets from the hospital fall out and Dan realises she has a brain tumour. Brenda begs Dan not to say anything to Bob.

Elsewhere, Debbie threatens to sack Cain when he fixes Moira's car for free, while Sandy is envious of Edna's independence as she is able to return home.

Tuesday

Cain threatens to quit when Debbie tells him that he'll get a warning if he doesn't get her money from Moira. Overhearing, Robbie offers to sort it for her, but Debbie just mocks him. In The Woolpack, Robbie watches as Chas hands Moira cash for her meat order. Robbie demands Moira give him the money for the work on her car, but she tells him to speak to Cain. He's wound up as she and Chas mock his 'tough' attitude. Later, Robbie goes to Butler's to visit Moira but Adam tells him that she's out. Spotting the envelope of cash, Robbie quickly pockets it and heads out.

As the day continues, Robbie is pleased with himself as he gives Debbie the money he took, but he is gutted when she thinks he's pathetic and refuses to take it. Later, Moira and Cain realise that Robbie has taken the money. Thinking Debbie put him up to it, Moira warns Cain that if he doesn't sort it, she will.

Meanwhile, Gennie is frustrated and upset that Brenda is still refusing to have surgery. Desperate for someone to talk to, Brenda confides in Dan that she can't put Bob and the twins through everything as they have already lost a mum. Dan suggests it should be Bob making that decision, but it's clear that Brenda has made her mind up. Realising she just needs a friend to talk to, Dan agrees to keep quiet but he is clearly worried about keeping this from Bob.

Elsewhere, Paddy tells Rhona that Katie is only prepared to drop legal action if they let Vanessa go, while Declan is delighted when Katie tells him that she wants to get advice about IVF.

Wednesday

Rhona and Paddy argue when Paddy says that he thinks they should let Vanessa go as she only has a few weeks left anyway. Taking a different approach, Rhona heads to see her own solicitor. Soon afterwards, Vanessa feels terrible as Paddy explains that the solicitor made it clear they could lose everything if they stick to their guns.

That evening at Smithy, Rhona is in agony as she tries to stand up. Paddy tells her that she can't go on like this, but Rhona makes it clear she has no option as he won't let Vanessa cover. Vanessa arrives and the couple stop bickering when she tells them that she may have the answer. Vanessa hands over her resignation letter, but Rhona is furious as Paddy instantly accepts it.

Meanwhile, Cain confronts Debbie about the money going missing from Moira's. Debbie warns Robbie that Cain is onto him, but he explains that he's used the cash to do a deal with a mate. Soon afterwards, Cain is shocked when Debbie tells him that she's keeping Moira's cash. Cain later gives Moira her money back, but she knows it's from him and not Debbie.

Later, Robbie is unnerved as Cain threatens him, taking money out of his wallet and warning him not to pull any more stunts. That evening, Moira visits Debbie, standing her ground and telling her to go ahead and let Cain see what she's capable of. The pair are at stalemate.

Elsewhere, Megan worries to Declan about Robbie getting involved with Debbie.

Thursday

Hour-long episode Starts at 1845

Paddy is adamant that Vanessa should take the bullet, but Rhona disagrees. Vanessa is left concerned about the state of their marriage. At the vets, Rhona is shocked when Paddy says that he can't stay if Vanessa does. Vanessa is exasperated by Paddy's attitude, but is taken aback when he agrees that he doesn't know why Rhona sticks around. Paddy finally admits his fears to Vanessa about him and Rhona. He's desperate to fix things, but knows he always ends up making it worse.

Later, Vanessa tells Rhona that Paddy has been talking to her, which means he is as worried as she is about their marriage. Vanessa urges her friend to decide if she's got a marriage left to save. In the end, Vanessa locks Paddy and Rhona in the surgery, saying they're not coming out until they've sorted things out, or killed each other! Rhona is surprised by Paddy's revelation when he tells her that he makes her miserable and she deserves better than him. Paddy goes on to apologise and make it clear they'll all stand together with the Katie situation.

Meanwhile, Bob is forced by Dan to join in a darts game with him and Brenda, but Brenda struggles to keep up appearances. Brenda is hurt when Bob asks Georgia if she's got a friend for him now that he's single, but struggling to keep up the front, Bob's in pieces when Brenda flirts with Dan and blurts out that she doesn't love Bob and never will. Dan is in a dilemma as he fails to put Bob right about what Brenda said, leaving Bob devastated.

Later in the street, Bob is in disbelief when he sees Dan put his arm round Brenda, not realising she's feeling faint. Brenda is suggestive towards Dan but he turns her down, saying that he wouldn't do that to Bob but helps her inside. Dan is unaware Bob's watching, his heart breaking.

Elsewhere, Cain tries to tell Charity that he's worried for Debbie but she defends her daughter, Debbie gives Robbie a wad of cash and tells him to double the deal he's involved in, Amy is unsure when Val suggests that she lives at the B&B as a manager, Rachel is perturbed when Sam tells her that Samson loves her like a mum, while Chas is unimpressed when Debbie and Robbie try to sell their cheap booze in the pub to an interested Val and Pollard.

Friday

Brenda apologises to Dan for last night and is grateful for his support as he offers her a lift to the homeopath later. In the café, Bob assumes that Brenda has a date with Dan when she asks for the afternoon off and tells him it's personal. He feels completely betrayed. Soon afterwards, Bob sees Dan hugging Brenda and furiously pulls them apart. He yells at Dan, reminding him that he is supposed to be his mate before shoving him hard. As the men start a scuffle, Bob tells them that he won't stand in the way of true love and leaves, completely devastated.

An angry Bob then goes back into the café and tells everyone that it's closed. Dan and Brenda try to talk sense into him but he refuses to listen. Later, Brenda and Dan hammer on the café door to speak to Bob, but he doesn't answer and Brenda knows she'll have to come clean. Brenda goes to get her keys and lets her and Dan in. How will Bob react when he finally hears the truth?

Meanwhile, Amy has been mulling over Val's offer to move to the B&B and is grumpy as Kerry thanks her for keeping out of her and Andy's way last night. She makes her mind up and tells Val and Pollard that she's going to take the management job but dreads telling Kerry that she's moving out. Later, Amy is left with no option and admits to Kerry that she's moving out to the B&B when Kerry finds her guiltily dragging a suitcase down the stairs. Kerry is panicked at what she'll do without her. Upset, she follows Amy to the B&B but Amy refuses to cause a scene.

Elsewhere, Sandy is upset when he finds out that he doesn't qualify for sheltered housing, while Paddy tells a dismayed Rhona that Katie's not going to make them sack Vanessa but she wants them to pay £5,000 to a horse charity.

Debzyg
03-03-2013, 21:53
Someone really needs to give Debbie a full on slap. Plus she's in no position to be calling Chas names for going off with psycho Cameron, when she took him away from his wife in the first place...er pot, kettle, black love? Urgh, she's really winding me up at the moment. I want Moira to slap her one!!

As for vanessa, she is a waste of airtime. She's got no social skills or any idea of what the word "tact" means and does nothing but annoy people. I wish she'd just leave and take the equally annoying Rhona with her!! Bring Mandy back for Paddy instead!!

dinglemafia
04-03-2013, 23:39
Something will happen between Paddy, Rhona and Vanessa soon.. I can't see them getting rid of Vanessa so quickly but I bet something big will happen Rhona and Paddy instead :) I don't like Rhona or Vanessa! So patronising :(

TheBillFan
05-03-2013, 20:09
I've stopped watching Emmerdale now.. I watched it non-stop from 2009-2011 then there started to be too many pregnancy storylines and annoying characters being introduced. I don't watch the other soaps either now for the same reason, which is a shame because I used to watch Coronation Street and Eastenders with my mum (she isn't an Emmerdale fan) every Friday night for 5 years until 2008.

I like coming on here though to see if there's an episode that looks interesting to me.

TheBillFan
05-03-2013, 20:09
Double post

Perdita
11-03-2013, 13:29
Robbie Lawson decides to help out Debbie Dingle by stealing from Moira Barton in Tuesday night's episode (March 12).

When Debbie gets angry with Cain for fixing Moira's 4x4 at the garage without charge, Robbie (Jamie Shelton) intervenes by taking the money himself.

Turning up at Butler's out of the blue, Robbie seizes his chance when he spots an envelope full of cash in one of the kitchen cupboards…

skittler
11-03-2013, 17:58
I've stopped watching Emmerdale now.. I watched it non-stop from 2009-2011 then there started to be too many pregnancy storylines and annoying characters being introduced. I don't watch the other soaps either now for the same reason, which is a shame because I used to watch Coronation Street and Eastenders with my mum (she isn't an Emmerdale fan) every Friday night for 5 years until 2008.

I like coming on here though to see if there's an episode that looks interesting to me.

i think the show started to go downhill the moment the appalling Spencers and Rachel arrived. The worst characters ever.
Robbie and Megan have also been poor since arriving.

alan45
13-03-2013, 01:55
Emmerdale bad boy Cain Dingle decides that it's time to get tough with Robbie Lawson in tonight's episode (March 13).

Furious after discovering that Robbie has stolen money from Moira Barton, Cain (Jeff Hordley) initially confronts his daughter Debbie for getting the schemer to do her dirty work.

Debbie is quick to insist that she didn't ask Robbie (Jamie Shelton) to interfere, but she makes it clear that she has no plans to repay the cash as Moira owed her for the 4x4 repair.

Getting nowhere with Debbie, Cain confronts Robbie directly - grabbing money out of his wallet and warning him not to pull any more stunts. Will Robbie take heed of the warning?
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/10/618x514/soaps-emmerdale-6499-1.jpg

© ITV
Robbie is unnerved as Cain threatens him

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.

alan45
13-03-2013, 01:55
Emmerdale bad boy Cain Dingle decides that it's time to get tough with Robbie Lawson in tonight's episode (March 13).

Furious after discovering that Robbie has stolen money from Moira Barton, Cain (Jeff Hordley) initially confronts his daughter Debbie for getting the schemer to do her dirty work.

Debbie is quick to insist that she didn't ask Robbie (Jamie Shelton) to interfere, but she makes it clear that she has no plans to repay the cash as Moira owed her for the 4x4 repair.

Getting nowhere with Debbie, Cain confronts Robbie directly - grabbing money out of his wallet and warning him not to pull any more stunts. Will Robbie take heed of the warning?
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/10/618x514/soaps-emmerdale-6499-1.jpg

© ITV
Robbie is unnerved as Cain threatens him

Emmerdale airs tonight at 7pm on ITV.