PDA

View Full Version : Amber Turner

Perdita
31-01-2013, 13:17
Neighbours bosses have given new Turner family arrival Amber a secret.

Jenna Rosenow, who plays the only daughter of Matt and Lauren, will take her first steps on Ramsay Street next week on Australian screens.

http://1.1.1.4/bmi/i1.cdnds.net/12/45/618x391/the-turners-neighbours-newest-family.jpg
© Channel 5

Rosenow teased to TV Week: "I guess she's just a regular 17-year-old. She's a little bit naive but she does have a secret no one knows about.

"She seems like the perfect good girl but she may not be."

However, Rosenow also revealed that Amber "absolutely" gets on with both her parents, adding: "The whole family's really tight-knit.

"Obviously, as any family does, they have issues which they come up against, but they're a very loving family."

Neighbours fans in the UK will see Amber arrive in the spring.

alan45
10-03-2013, 00:12
Neighbours' UK fans were introduced to the Turner family this week as the long-running soap enters an exciting new era.

With mystery surrounding the Turners, the five-member clan will be central to storylines in the months ahead - and viewers can expect a number of revelations during their early weeks on screen.

We recently caught up with Jenna Rosenow, who plays Amber Turner, to hear her thoughts on joining Neighbours and what's to come.

How do you feel about joining a show as iconic as Neighbours?
"Very excited! When I found out that I got the role, I was beyond stoked - it's almost hard to put into words."

What can you tell us about your previous acting experience? Is Neighbours a big break for you?
"I have had other roles and previous acting experience, but I guess in a way Neighbours is a big break for me. It's my first regular role and I'm excited to see what I can do with the character of Amber Turner."

How easy has it been to settle in?
"Surprisingly quite easy. It helped that I was coming into the show with four others, and having people like Josef Brown (Matt) and Kate Kendall (Lauren) as on-screen parents is amazing. I couldn't have wished for better people to be playing my parents! So that's definitely helped in the process of settling in."

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/10/618x461/soaps-neighbours-jenna-rosenow-amber-turner.jpg
© Channel 5
Jenna Rosenow

Is there anyone in particular on set who you've made friends with?
"The entire cast and crew have all been so great! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It's always a bonus coming into a new job when everyone is so easy to get along with."

How do you describe the character of Amber?
"When Amber first gets to Erinsborough, it's quite evident that she doesn't really want to be there, so for a while you only see one side of her - a disinterested, seemingly typical, moody teenage girl. But as she makes more of an effort, you get to see more sides of Amber.

"She is - just like the rest of her family - very family-orientated. The Turners are all fiercely protective of each other and loyal. She is a kind and caring girl who would do anything for her friends and family, but when it comes to boys, she's naive and a little bit shy.

"Amber means well with every decision she makes, even if it means doing the wrong things for what she thinks is the right reasons."

Will Amber settle in well?
"Well, she really doesn't want to be in Erinsborough for a while after moving from Mt Isa, but the place is growing on her. What's not to love about Erinsborough, right?!"

In Amber's first couple of episodes, we've heard that her grades have been slipping at school. Why is that?
"Amber has a boyfriend in Mt Isa that her family doesn't know about. He is Amber's first boyfriend and first love, so a lot of her attention and energy was being put into her relationship. This relationship was also an escape from some pretty big problems the Turner family was facing with her eldest brother Mason."

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/10/618x730/soaps-neighbours-jenna-rosenow-amber-turner-2.jpg
© Channel 5
Jenna Rosenow

The Turners are a family of secrets! How involved is Amber in the intrigue and secrecy surrounding the family?
"The Turners are most definitely a family of secrets - there is a lot going on with the family that all starts to unravel shortly after Mason's arrival in Ramsay Street. None of these secrets are straightforward, though. Some family members know more details than others, and some are completely in the dark about some of the secrets too… but not for long!"

Amber's secret boyfriend is called Robbo, and we'll meet him on screen within the next few weeks. Is he bad news?
"He is one of Mason's mates and he is bad news! He is the bad boy of Mt Isa and that's what attracted Amber to him, the bad boy charm. He's very deceiving. To her face he's all charm and love, but he's the complete opposite behind her back."

After filming as Amber for a few months, have you been discovering new things about her?
"I think in a show like this, you can constantly be learning new things about your character, because of the types of storylines that come up. The way you react to something - like in life - is not going to be known until it happens to you, so when something comes up in a storyline you need to look at the character's previous experiences to see how they will deal with it and how it fits with them. So I think you can always be surprised."

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/45/618x391/the-turners-neighbours-newest-family.jpg
© Channel 5
The Turner family

How do you think viewers will react to the Turners as they settle in? Do you feel any nerves?
"It's always interesting to wonder how a new character will be received, especially in a show such as Neighbours where people already have their favourite characters. It's sometimes difficult for die-hard fans to accept the new characters!"

You've been on screen in Australia for a few weeks, so has there been much feedback on Twitter?
"I've definitely been getting more followers and people tweeting to say they're liking Amber, which is great to hear."

Have you enjoyed welcoming the new Willis family cast members to the set in the past few weeks? Are you expecting the Turners and Willises to interact much?
"Absolutely! They're such lovely people, and fun to work with! I guess you never know where the storylines are headed, but at the moment there is a fair bit of interaction happening between the Turners and the Willis family, so it'll be interesting to see if that continues!"

alan45
10-03-2013, 00:12
Neighbours' UK fans were introduced to the Turner family this week as the long-running soap enters an exciting new era.

With mystery surrounding the Turners, the five-member clan will be central to storylines in the months ahead - and viewers can expect a number of revelations during their early weeks on screen.

We recently caught up with Jenna Rosenow, who plays Amber Turner, to hear her thoughts on joining Neighbours and what's to come.

How do you feel about joining a show as iconic as Neighbours?
"Very excited! When I found out that I got the role, I was beyond stoked - it's almost hard to put into words."

What can you tell us about your previous acting experience? Is Neighbours a big break for you?
"I have had other roles and previous acting experience, but I guess in a way Neighbours is a big break for me. It's my first regular role and I'm excited to see what I can do with the character of Amber Turner."

How easy has it been to settle in?
"Surprisingly quite easy. It helped that I was coming into the show with four others, and having people like Josef Brown (Matt) and Kate Kendall (Lauren) as on-screen parents is amazing. I couldn't have wished for better people to be playing my parents! So that's definitely helped in the process of settling in."

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/10/618x461/soaps-neighbours-jenna-rosenow-amber-turner.jpg
© Channel 5
Jenna Rosenow

Is there anyone in particular on set who you've made friends with?
"The entire cast and crew have all been so great! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It's always a bonus coming into a new job when everyone is so easy to get along with."

How do you describe the character of Amber?
"When Amber first gets to Erinsborough, it's quite evident that she doesn't really want to be there, so for a while you only see one side of her - a disinterested, seemingly typical, moody teenage girl. But as she makes more of an effort, you get to see more sides of Amber.

"She is - just like the rest of her family - very family-orientated. The Turners are all fiercely protective of each other and loyal. She is a kind and caring girl who would do anything for her friends and family, but when it comes to boys, she's naive and a little bit shy.

"Amber means well with every decision she makes, even if it means doing the wrong things for what she thinks is the right reasons."

Will Amber settle in well?
"Well, she really doesn't want to be in Erinsborough for a while after moving from Mt Isa, but the place is growing on her. What's not to love about Erinsborough, right?!"

In Amber's first couple of episodes, we've heard that her grades have been slipping at school. Why is that?
"Amber has a boyfriend in Mt Isa that her family doesn't know about. He is Amber's first boyfriend and first love, so a lot of her attention and energy was being put into her relationship. This relationship was also an escape from some pretty big problems the Turner family was facing with her eldest brother Mason."

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/10/618x730/soaps-neighbours-jenna-rosenow-amber-turner-2.jpg
© Channel 5
Jenna Rosenow

The Turners are a family of secrets! How involved is Amber in the intrigue and secrecy surrounding the family?
"The Turners are most definitely a family of secrets - there is a lot going on with the family that all starts to unravel shortly after Mason's arrival in Ramsay Street. None of these secrets are straightforward, though. Some family members know more details than others, and some are completely in the dark about some of the secrets too… but not for long!"

Amber's secret boyfriend is called Robbo, and we'll meet him on screen within the next few weeks. Is he bad news?
"He is one of Mason's mates and he is bad news! He is the bad boy of Mt Isa and that's what attracted Amber to him, the bad boy charm. He's very deceiving. To her face he's all charm and love, but he's the complete opposite behind her back."

After filming as Amber for a few months, have you been discovering new things about her?
"I think in a show like this, you can constantly be learning new things about your character, because of the types of storylines that come up. The way you react to something - like in life - is not going to be known until it happens to you, so when something comes up in a storyline you need to look at the character's previous experiences to see how they will deal with it and how it fits with them. So I think you can always be surprised."

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/45/618x391/the-turners-neighbours-newest-family.jpg
© Channel 5
The Turner family

How do you think viewers will react to the Turners as they settle in? Do you feel any nerves?
"It's always interesting to wonder how a new character will be received, especially in a show such as Neighbours where people already have their favourite characters. It's sometimes difficult for die-hard fans to accept the new characters!"

You've been on screen in Australia for a few weeks, so has there been much feedback on Twitter?
"I've definitely been getting more followers and people tweeting to say they're liking Amber, which is great to hear."

Have you enjoyed welcoming the new Willis family cast members to the set in the past few weeks? Are you expecting the Turners and Willises to interact much?
"Absolutely! They're such lovely people, and fun to work with! I guess you never know where the storylines are headed, but at the moment there is a fair bit of interaction happening between the Turners and the Willis family, so it'll be interesting to see if that continues!"

Perdita
27-06-2013, 19:16
Neighbours teen Amber Turner grows increasingly infatuated with newcomer Josh Willis on UK screens next week.

Amber, played by Jenna Rosenow, starts following Josh to the local Olympic pool just to get a glimpse of him doing his swimming training.

It's clear that Amber likes what she sees, but she tries her best to remain discreet as she doesn't want Josh (Harley Bonner) to know that she's watching him.

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/26/618x401/soaps-neighbours-amber-turner-spies-on-josh-willis-1.jpg
© Channel 5
Josh trains at the local pool

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/26/618x412/soaps-neighbours-amber-turner-spies-on-josh-willis-2.jpg
© Channel 5
Amber watches Josh from afar

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/26/618x412/soaps-neighbours-amber-turner-spies-on-joshua-willis-3.jpg
© Channel 5
Amber tries to remain discreet.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/26/618x412/soaps-neighbours-amber-turner-spies-on-joshua-willis-4.jpg
© Channel 5
Josh fails to see Amber

Amber is successful for a while, but later accidentally lets slip to Josh that she saw him training and has to come up with an excuse for why she was at the pool!

Perdita
13-07-2013, 05:47
Also ahead on Neighbours, Amber Turner is heading for heartbreak just days after getting together with Josh Willis.

Amber (Jenna Rosenow) is delighted when Josh finally becomes her boyfriend, but Josh's swimming coach Don later throws a spanner in the works by opposing their relationship.

Don reckons that Josh won't be able to focus fully on his career if he has a girlfriend and urges him to make a choice between swimming and his love life.

Not wanting to give up on either, Josh decides to keep seeing Amber in secret. However, when Don notices that he's still spending time with Amber, Josh extends the lie even further by claiming that she's stalking him after their 'break-up'.

Amber is oblivious to Josh's deception until she pays a visit to the pool and bumps into Don, who angrily rebukes her over her supposed harassment. Realising that he's been lying to her, will a devastated Amber end her relationship with Josh?
http://i1.cdnds.net/13/28/618x420/soaps-neighbours-6675-1.jpg
Josh's coach warns Amber to leave Josh alone.
© Channel 5
Josh's coach warns Amber to leave Josh alone.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/28/618x423/soaps-neighbours-6675-2.jpg
Amber is shocked by Don's warning.
© Channel 5
Amber is shocked by Don's warning.

http://i1.cdnds.net/13/28/618x406/soaps-neighbours-6675-3.jpg
Amber is disheartened.
© Channel 5
Amber is disheartened.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Friday, July 26 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Perdita
07-11-2013, 10:51
Neighbours fans can expect more romance dramas for Amber Turner in the next few weeks as her on-off relationship with Josh Willis continues to have its fair share of challenges.

Earlier this week, Digital Spy gave Jenna Rosenow - who plays Amber - a call to chat about her current storylines, life at Neighbours and what's to come.

It's now been a year since it was announced that you were joining Neighbours. How would you sum up the past 12 months?
"It's been pretty amazing. It definitely doesn't feel like a year has passed already. It's gone so quickly but it's been such a good year."

Are you pleased with how viewers are responding to Amber and the Turners?
"Definitely. I think it's taken a little while, as people always have their favourites so when new people come in, they're always a little hesitant to accept them as part of the show. But I think people have now started to warm up to the Turners and accept them as part of Ramsay Street."

Is Amber easy for you to relate to?
"There's definitely some similarities between us, but there's also a lot of differences. Amber is younger than me and it was difficult to put myself in that mindset at first, because when I started filming she was 16. But then shortly afterwards, the Willis family came in and I started having a lot of scenes with Ariel Kaplan who plays Imogen. It was great to have another person playing a 16-year-old girl, as it really helped both of us to get back into that 'teenage stage'!

"Amber is a really good role to play and I think she's someone who a lot of young girls will be able to look at and relate to."
A lot of your storylines are revolving around the Amber and Josh pairing. Do you think they make a good couple?
"I do! I think that they're going to be that typical Neighbours teen relationship, where they'll be on and off for a long while. At the moment it's quite early on in their relationship so we'll have to see how it goes…"

It's been revealed that Josh will soon be sharing a surprise kiss with a journalist called Ruby. What can you tell us about that storyline?
"As Amber and Josh are always on again/off again, they go through a little fight where it seems like they have broken up, but they haven't necessarily split for good. Ruby, the journalist, then kisses Josh while interviewing him.

"Josh gets back with Amber that same day and they sleep together for the first time, but he doesn't tell her what happened. She soon finds out, though, and is pretty heartbroken about it. There's a big confrontation as Amber is not happy about it at all!"

It soon hits home that Josh will be getting a lot more female attention if his swimming career takes off. Is that something Amber could deal with?
"I think Amber initially freaks out about that, but after a while she tries to deal with it. She decides that she doesn't want to be a psycho girlfriend about it!"

From the hints and teasers we keep hearing, it feels like there could still be some big secrets at the heart of the Turner and Willis families. Are there some revelations to come?
"There could possibly be some things to come out! We have been led to believe there might be future family conflicts, but the producers are keeping it all under wraps at the moment.

"For Amber herself, there's a fair bit coming up with her and Josh. There's also a lot coming up for Amber as an individual as she's showing that she's growing, maturing and becoming an adult."

When you had the 'Who Killed Robbo?' storyline, did you ever think or hope that the culprit could be Amber?
"I did! When we were first told about the storyline, the producers didn't let us know who the killer was. That's pretty rare, but there are storylines which come up every once in a while where they try to keep things under wraps for as long as possible.

"There were a good few months where we had no idea who had killed Robbo, so everyone was going through all of the clues in their minds and wondering whether their character could have done it. I think it would have been a really great storyline to be in the position of the killer, but as we know now, it wasn't Amber!"

What's it like to have Tom Oliver (Lou) as an on-screen grandfather?
"He's a lot of fun to work with. He doesn't take himself too seriously and he likes to have a bit of a muck around, but he's also very wise and very experienced so he's someone we can learn a lot from. Tom has a lot of interesting stories.

"It's the same with Colette Mann who plays Sheila - she's a mentor for me and I feel like I can take a lot from her. She's got a lot of experience to share."

How has Neighbours changed things for you? Is it life-changing?
"I'd say it's definitely life-changing. It's something that I've worked towards and when it finally happened, it was obviously very exciting. Working on a show such as Neighbours, there are people who have been there right from the beginning - both cast and crew. There's so much to learn from them, so it's a really good working environment to be in and I'm very lucky that I've had the chance to experience that."

Perdita
28-06-2014, 10:54
Neighbours' Amber Turner has some big decisions to make next month as she continues to grow closer to Daniel Robinson.

Viewers know that Amber (Jenna Rosenow) is currently in a relationship with Josh Willis (Harley Bonner), but Daniel's recent arrival has left her confused about her feelings.

As Amber struggles with lying to Josh about spending time with Daniel, the pair agree to keep their distance from each other, although it is clear they are both devastated by the prospect.

When Amber eventually gets a text from Daniel asking him to meet her, she immediately decides to go and see him, abandoning her plans to support Josh and Imogen while they take their driving tests.

Unable to hide it any longer, Daniel and Amber both admit they have feelings for each other and come close to kissing, unaware that Sheila has witnessed their obvious closeness.
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/26/618x432/soaps-neighbours-6914-1.jpg
Daniel and Amber grow closer
© Channel 5
Daniel and Amber grow closer
http://i2.cdnds.net/14/26/618x432/soaps-neighbours-6914-2.jpg
Daniel and Amber are on the brink of kissing
© Channel 5
Daniel and Amber are on the brink of kissing
http://i1.cdnds.net/14/26/618x449/soaps-neighbours-6914-3.jpg
Daniel and Amber stop themselves from kissing
© Channel 5
Daniel and Amber stop themselves from kissing

Concerned by what she has seen, Sheila later tells Josh that he shouldn't take Amber for granted, but unbeknown to Josh, Amber has already made a decision about their relationship.

She later tells Daniel that she is going to break up with Josh in order to be with him, but will she really go through with it?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, July 10 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

LostVoodoo
05-07-2014, 20:49
I hope she does break up with Josh, all they do is bicker! Really liking her with Daniel, they'd be a lovely couple.

trenes27
23-07-2014, 21:02
They do brake up and she does end up with Daniel. Josh snaps them in the dark room.

Dazzle
24-07-2014, 13:35
I think Amber works so much better with the lovely Daniel. She and Josh together are a charisma-free zone unfortunately.

Perdita
27-11-2014, 12:24
Neighbours teen Amber Turner will end her relationship with Daniel Robinson in the wake of his former girlfriend Rain Taylor's mind games.

After using various different methods to manipulate both Amber (Jenna Rosenow) and Daniel (Tim Phillipps), Rain makes it clear that she believes the couple don't belong together.

Rain's words will leave both Amber and Daniel unsettled as she insists that they don't really love each other and that Daniel is simply chasing a relationship ideal that his parents have.

Although Amber and Daniel try and move on from their ordeal with Rain, it is evident that her manipulation has had the desired effect and upcoming scenes will see Amber start to question their compatibility as a couple.

As Amber starts to question her own identity as well as her future with Daniel, he finds himself encountering another hurdle when Amber's best friend Imogen spontaneously kisses him.

While Imogen is keen to put the kiss behind them, explaining that it was a moment of weakness, Daniel battles over whether to tell Amber the truth.

However, before he has a chance to come clean with Amber, she delivers a bombshell of her own when she tells him she wants to take a break from their relationship.

After Daniel invites her to spend Christmas with him in Queensland, Amber declines, telling him she needs to take some time to discover who she really is as a person.

Amber is clearly devastated as she tells a heartbroken Daniel that she loves him but their relationship is over for now.

gillyH1981
14-01-2015, 00:50
Body of secrets
Josh and Amber stuble upon a surprise in the dark room.

Amber might need some time to be on her own but that won't stop Josh from coming up with new and exciting ways to see her!

After coming across a roll of unprocessed film while cleaning up, Josh (Harley Bonner) decides it could work as the perfect justification for spending more time with Amber (Jenna Rosenow).

Wary of his intentions, Amber hesitantly accepts the roll of film.

"Amber knows that Josh has feelings for her," 23-year-old Jenna explains of the situation. "He does let her in on that but he assures her that they are hanging out purely as friends!

When Amber takes the photographs to a dark room, Josh pounces. He claims he's simply curious about what's on the roll of film.

"He obviously has an ulterior motive," Jenna notes of Josh.

So, why can't Josh just let his feelings for Amber go? Jenna has a theory.

"It's the typical you-don't-know-what-you've-got-till-it's-gone scenario," she explains.

The tension between the two builds in the dark room but it's brought to an abrupt halt when they stumble upon something horrifying in one of the photos.

Josh and Amber look closely at the picture and see what looks like two people kissing but visible in the background, there's something else, something very disturbing.

A dead body...

Source: TV Week 12th January 2015

tammyy2j
02-02-2015, 20:44
Does she get back with Josh?

Perdita
07-02-2015, 05:15
Neighbours teen Amber Turner will rekindle her former romance with Daniel Robinson later this month, leaving Josh Willis heartbroken.

The reunion follows a frightening incident for Amber (Jenna Rosenow) in which she is knocked to the ground after her car is stolen.

When Daniel (Tim Phillipps) senses something is wrong and heads out to find Amber, she is stunned by his instincts and is reassured that they belong together.
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/06/618x411/neighbours_wk8_ep7051-2.jpg
Amber and Daniel get back together.
© Channel 5
Amber and Daniel get back together.

Oblivious to the fact that Amber and Daniel have reunited, Josh puts up a post on the council forum page to solve the mystery of the man in the old photo of the kissing couple, confident that working on the case with Amber will strengthen their bond.

However, Josh's plan implodes when he and Imogen drop into the Turner house unannounced and discover that Amber and Daniel's romance is back on. While Josh is devastated to realise that he's been cast aside in favour of Daniel, Imogen nurses her own private hurt too.

Although Amber is over the moon about her reignited romance, she faces some tough opposition from her family, as both Paige and her mother Lauren query her decision.

As Amber remains convinced that her and Daniel are meant to be, Imogen is left to offer sympathy to her brother. However, she is stunned to hear that Josh has taken on a new attitude - he is prepared to wait for Amber as he knows she will be his eventually. Is he setting himself up for more heartbreak?
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/06/618x411/neighbours_wk8_ep7051.jpg
Amber and Daniel kiss.
© Channel 5
Amber and Daniel kiss.

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, February 16 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

lizann
10-02-2015, 20:43
move on josh

lizann
06-04-2015, 01:58
she is preggers may not be by daniel

Perdita
10-04-2015, 18:12
Neighbours star Jenna Rosenow has revealed that she is likely to leave the soap at the end of her current contract.

The actress has been playing the role of Amber Turner since 2013, but her current deal with the long-running show will expire towards the end of the year.

Speaking to The Weekly Review about her future, Rosenow commented: "I'm into my third year with Neighbours now. I've got roughly six months left and I think I'll move on.

"It's funny, with my career at this stage, and I know it's a little bit cliché, but I'm heading to LA. I have management, agents, ready to get me there, but I also want to keep an eye on what's going on in Australia.

"I know it's a very different game there but I have a couple of friends who already live and work there. Everyone's experience is different of course, but I'm very excited to start my own journey."
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/12/618x398/soaps-neighbours-7084-4.jpg
Amber arrives at the church
© Channel 5
Jenna as Amber in a recent Neighbours episode

Rosenow added that her Neighbours co-star and real-life boyfriend Christopher Milligan will also be moving on from his role as Kyle Canning.

Discussing their relationship, she explained: "He's very good - with our jobs and life, everything works really well. He's my best friend. And LA, he's coming with me, he'll be finishing up this year too."

Rosenow's on-screen father Josef Brown bowed out from his part as Matt Turner on UK screens this week, while her on-screen brother Calen MacKenzie recently filmed his final scenes as Bailey.

LostVoodoo
10-04-2015, 21:32
Crikey, Neighbours are struggling to keep hold of cast members at the moment!

its.like.that
11-04-2015, 11:44
You would have to write her out with a death? You can't have her and her baby leaving. Could do a similar thing to her like they did Bridgette?

Ruffed_lemur
11-04-2015, 16:54
You would have to write her out with a death? You can't have her and her baby leaving. Could do a similar thing to her like they did Bridgette?

She wouldn't have to die. Many ways to do it. A long way off yet anyway. Kyle would be more difficult IMO, as he is happily married.

lellygurl
13-04-2015, 12:17
AMBER: move up North to have the baby?
BAILEY: He goes to a higher uni or something for brainiacs? Lol
KYLE: Moves back to Frankston? Dunno..

TaintedLove
13-04-2015, 18:17
AMBER: move up North to have the baby?
BAILEY: He goes to a higher uni or something for brainiacs? Lol
KYLE: Moves back to Frankston? Dunno..

Is there any truth in the rumour that Georgia is leaving too? If so, it would be convenient for Kyle and Georgia to leave together.
I`m guessing Bailey will go to Space Camp after all. I have been thinking this since Alice the girlfriend of Bailey came back from Space Camp. I think Alice will be back and Bailey will follow her to Space Camp.

Just a huge guess on my part.
:)

lizann
13-04-2015, 18:38
She wouldn't have to die. Many ways to do it. A long way off yet anyway. Kyle would be more difficult IMO, as he is happily married.

josh or daniel wouldn't want their baby leaving unless she loses the baby and leaves

Ruffed_lemur
13-04-2015, 19:08
Is there any truth in the rumour that Georgia is leaving too? If so, it would be convenient for Kyle and Georgia to leave together.
I`m guessing Bailey will go to Space Camp after all. I have been thinking this since Alice the girlfriend of Bailey came back from Space Camp. I think Alice will be back and Bailey will follow her to Space Camp.

Just a huge guess on my part.
:)

Alice was on last week.

Ruffed_lemur
13-04-2015, 19:10
josh or daniel wouldn't want their baby leaving unless she loses the baby and leaves

Maybe not, but she could still leave with her baby.

Perdita
18-04-2015, 10:49
Neighbours teen Amber Turner will reveal a huge secret to her half-sister Paige Smith later this month, as she confesses to sleeping with Josh Willis.

Amber (Jenna Rosenow) will make the shocking confession after she discovers she is pregnant, and is forced to admit to Paige (Olympia Valance) that she doesn't know who the father is.

Flashback scenes then show Amber seeking comfort in Josh (Harley Bonner) on the night that her fiancé Daniel Robinson was stuck down the well with her best friend Imogen Willis.
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/16/618x412/neighbours-2.jpg
Flashback scenes show Amber seeking comfort in Josh
© Channel 5
Amber seeks comfort in Josh

Believing that the two of them had run away together, Josh provided a devastated Amber with the comfort she needed.

Although Paige is shocked that the pair have managed to keep the secret to themselves all this time, another flashback scene shows Amber and Josh discussing the incident and agreeing to pretend it never happened.

To make matters worse, Daniel and Josh have since called a truce and agreed to put the past behind them, adding to Amber's terrible guilt.

Determined to protect her sister, Paige firmly warns Josh off when he later comes round to see Amber, before revealing that she knows about their tryst.

Josh is happy to comply with Paige's warning - but when Amber returns from another conversation of lies with Daniel, she is distraught and tells Paige that she is not sure she can keep up the pretence.

Paige attempts to calm Amber by telling her about a paternity test she will be able to do in a few weeks that can determine who the father is.

However, with Amber about to crack under the increasing pressure, could she be about to make a rash decision?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Monday, April 27 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Perdita
16-05-2015, 05:11
New Neighbours pictures show an awkward encounter for teen Amber Turner as both Daniel Robinson and Josh Willis accompany her to her first ultrasound.

Recent episodes have seen Amber (Jenna Rosenow) discover she is pregnant, only to reveal that she is unsure whether Daniel is the father of her baby after having a one-night stand with Josh.

Although Josh currently believes that there is no way the baby could be his due to the dates not adding up, Amber will be forced to put him straight later this month after receiving a firm warning from his sister Imogen.

After breaking the news to a delighted Josh (Harley Bonner), Amber is surprised by just how well he takes the news about possible fatherhood.
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/20/618x392/neighbours_wk22_ep7123-7_1.jpg
Amber attends her first baby scan
© Channel 5
Amber attends her first baby scan

When Amber subsequently makes an ambiguous comment about her impending ultrasound later that day, Josh immediately assumes she is inviting him.

With Amber unable to set him straight, Josh attends the scan, much to Daniel's annoyance. Josh's presence not only destroys any hope of Daniel (Tim Phillipps) and Amber having a bonding moment, but it further adds to the ongoing tension between the three of them.
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/19/618x412/soaps-neighbours-7123-3.jpg
Josh and Daniel accompany Amber for her ultrasound
© Channel 5
Josh and Daniel accompany Amber for her ultrasound
http://i2.cdnds.net/15/20/618x430/neighbours_wk22_ep7123.jpg
There is tension between Josh and Daniel at the scan
© Channel 5
There is tension between Josh and Daniel

However, everything is put to one side when Karl discovers that Amber has an unusually high blood pressure reading, prompting her to panic and reach out for Daniel's support.

Later, Karl offers some advice to Daniel, telling him to concentrate on Amber and the baby and the rest will sort itself out.

While Daniel ponders Karl's words, Imogen finds herself unable to keep quiet on the matter and gives fill rein to her disapproval.

Confronting Amber, a furious Imogen says that if Daniel were hers, she would never have done this to him. Are Amber's problems only just beginning?

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday May 27 at at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Perdita
30-05-2015, 04:50
There is a tense time ahead for Neighbours teen Amber Turner next month as she finally learns who is the father of her unborn baby.

Viewers know that Amber (Jenna Rosenow) has been left unsure over whether her fiancé Daniel Robinson is actually her baby's father, following a one-night stand with her old flame Josh Willis.

As the day of the paternity test results arrives, Daniel (Tim Phillipps) is keen to keep a very anxious Amber distracted.

Amber is also reeling in the wake of her fallout with Imogen, who is disgusted over her treatment of both Daniel and Josh, but Daniel urges Imogen to support her friend through the difficult time.
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/22/618x396/neigbours_wk24_ep7133-11.jpg
Amber, Daniel and Josh face an uncertain future
© Channel 5
Amber, Daniel and Josh face an uncertain future

After Amber and Imogen reconcile, Amber asks Daniel about the role he played in getting their friendship back on track and the pair share a loving moment.

Daniel takes this opportunity to tell Amber that he will always support her no matter what the result is, but as the couple head to the hospital for the results, it is clear Daniel is doubting his own conviction.

Meanwhile, Josh is also fretting about the test results, aware his life could be about to change forever, and he seeks advice from Karl Kennedy.

As Amber, Daniel and Josh gather in Karl's office to receive the results of the paternity test, all three of them nervously await the news.

However, when Karl reveals that Josh is the father of Amber's baby, it is clear that they all facing a very uncertain future. Will Daniel and Amber's relationship be able to survive this?
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/22/618x412/neigbours_wk24_ep7133-13.jpg
Karl reveals who is the father of Amber's baby
© Channel 5
Karl reveals who is the father of Amber's baby
http://i1.cdnds.net/15/22/618x412/neigbours_wk24_ep7133-14.jpg
Amber reacts to the news
© Channel 5
Amber reacts to the news

Neighbours airs these scenes on Wednesday, June 10 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Perdita
06-06-2015, 19:55
Airs Thursday, Jul 2 2015 at 17:30 BST on Channel 5

The parents-to-be learn their baby is ill and Josh considers a risky option to raise money.

Meanwhile, Tyler tries to matchmake Nate and Aaron to make amends to Nate.
http://i2.cdnds.net/13/46/618x427/soaps-neighbours-jenna-rosenow3.jpg
Jenna Rosenow as Amber Turner in Neighbours
© Channel 5

Perdita
11-06-2015, 05:02
The baby has a heart condition :(

gillyH1981
04-09-2015, 18:23
Will Amber lose her baby?
A slip-up endangers an already high-risk pregnancy.

Amber's pregnancy has been far from smooth sailing and now a terrible fall has left her unborn baby's life hanging in the balance!

After happily agreeing to give a careers talk at Erinsborough High, Amber (Jenna Rosenow) soon regrets her decision when she learns she'll be speaking in front of Brad's class. That's not all she comes to regret!

Amber arrives at school but brad (Kip Gamblin) is nowhere to be found. He's fallen asleep during his lunch break, leaving Amber to deal with a room of unruly teens on her own.

Students Ben (Felix Mallard) and Ashtyn (Matthew Hayduk) team up and give Amber a hard time as she tries to control the class.

As the stress begins to get to her, disaster strikes when she slips on a grape Ashtyn has unkindly dropped on the ground.

Crashing heavily to the floor, Amber is left writhing in pain and terrified for the safety of her unborn child.

"When she slips on the grape, she's worried about it's effect on the baby," Jenna, 24, says.

"Having had so many problems with the pregnancy already she's really frightened about the damage it could have done."

Amber is rushed to the hospital, where Karl (Alan Fletcher) quickly performs a battery of tests to determine the baby's wellbeing.

Josh (Harley Bonner) is unimpressed when Brad confesses to not being in class to support Amber like he'd promised.

Will the baby survive the fall?

That's not all Amber's fretting, as Josh's overattentiveness is getting ton her nerves.

When he finally goes to far and attempts an intimate gesture Amber shuns him.

Credit: Soap Extra 3rd September 2015

Summer8
05-09-2015, 01:56
Oh dearrrr,,, Brad will be in the dog house with everyone....

gillyH1981
09-09-2015, 11:36
delete

Summer8
09-09-2015, 15:24
Looks like Jenna Rosenow has filmed her exit scenes this week. A photo on instagram shows Amber stood near a taxi without a baby bump, so it looks like Amber loses the baby. She could lose it in the upcoming fire storyline at the school in October. If Amber does lose the baby, may she leaves just to get away from everything.

https://instagram.com/p/7XA9ohwDwx/

That link does not show Jenna :(

Summer8
09-09-2015, 15:24
Looks like Jenna Rosenow has filmed her exit scenes this week. A photo on instagram shows Amber stood near a taxi without a baby bump, so it looks like Amber loses the baby. She could lose it in the upcoming fire storyline at the school in October. If Amber does lose the baby, may she leaves just to get away from everything.

That link does not show Jenna :(

Ruffed_lemur
09-09-2015, 16:57

It's hard to see her baby bump with her coat on. I'm not convinced. Hope she doesn't lose her baby.

gillyH1981
12-09-2015, 16:13
It's hard to see her baby bump with her coat on. I'm not convinced. Hope she doesn't lose her baby.

If Amber has a baby bump, it would be hugh. looks like Amber loses the baby. Jenna filmed her last scenes this week.

Ruffed_lemur
12-09-2015, 16:25
If Amber has a baby bump, it would be hugh. looks like Amber loses the baby. Jenna filmed her last scenes this week.

Not necessarily. I never had a huge (guess that's what you meant ) baby bump. Some people don't.

Seems I was right about Jenna leaving late Summer after all.

Sparklydee
15-09-2015, 23:09

But why is Saskia H in the Instagram photos?

Sparklydee
15-09-2015, 23:09

gillyH1981
16-09-2015, 14:55

Saskia was just visiting the set and the person who do the Neighbours Tour met Saskia.

sagittarius10
10-11-2015, 16:48
Baby fears
Ramsay Street's newest parents bring baby Matilda home - but are they ready?

They thought their biggest battle would be Matilda's birth. Now, Josh (Harley Bonner) and Amber (Jenna Rosenow) are facing a new crisis: getting their bub home in one piece!

Although things seem to be going well at first, it doesn't take long before Amber breaks down. She's stressed and not coping with having a newborn.

Doing his bit to step up, Josh sends the worn-out mum to bed while he takes care of baby duties.

"They're both trying their best to support each other," Jenna, 24, tells TV Week.

When Josh accidentally falls asleep in bed while looking after Matilda and rolls on her, Amber's fears intensify.

She now doubts she can trust Josh with their tiny bindle of joy.

Thankfully, Matilda is oblivious to any danger she may have been in.

However, though Amber forgives Josh for the incident, his confidence is shaken.

Jenna admits her baby confidence was a little shaky at first, too.

"She [Matilda] was the first baby I've ever held," she explains. "I don't have any family or friends who have babies, so I've never been in that situation. "I was just mindful to not break her."

When Josh begins to worry he's not a good father, he reaches out for help.

Someone's about to get a call...

Source: TV Week 9th November 2015

Perdita
21-11-2015, 06:41
Also ahead on Ramsay Street, Amber Turner and Josh Willis will find themselves struggling with their new responsibilities as parents.

Amber (Jenna Rosenow) gave birth after going into labour during the Erinsborough school fire, but upcoming scenes will see her finally be able to bring Matilda home from hospital.

Despite having a successful first day with Matilda, the stress soon starts to take its toll on Amber, prompting Josh to step in to save the day by sending her to bed to get some rest.
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/47/1280x853/gallery-soaps-neighbours-w49-7258-05-1.jpg
​Amber happily holds her baby
© Channel 5
However, Amber is horrified when she comes downstairs to realise that Josh nearly rolled on Matilda in his sleep, causing her to question how trustworthy he is.

Although Amber is quick to forgive Josh for the incident, she is having problems of her own on the breastfeeding front and worries whether she is actually capable of giving her baby what she needs.

To make matters worse for Amber, Josh's unsettling experience leaves him very shaken and he starts to wonder if he should take a back seat in the parental responsibilities.

Fearing that he isn't properly connecting with Matilda, Josh ponders if he is truly cut out to be a father and reaches out for help, but who has he called and will they be able to build his confidence?
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/47/1280x853/gallery-soaps-neighbours-w49-7258-04-1.jpg
Amber and Josh settle into an easy rhythm​ with Matilda
© Channel 5
http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/47/1280x853/gallery-1447847207-soaps-neighbours-w49-7258-01.jpg
​Amber and Josh finally bring Matilda home
© Channel 5

Neighbours airs these scenes on Thursday, December 3 at 1.45pm and 5.30pm on Channel 5.

Perdita
23-11-2015, 16:56
New father Josh Willis will be left torn on Neighbours when his ex-girlfriend Amber Turner announces plans to leave Erinsborough.

The former couple are still adjusting to life with a baby when Amber drops her bombshell next month.

Amber gets ready to move on from Ramsay Street after she is offered a new job in Queensland and realises it could be the fresh start she needs.

Although Amber is keen to keep the news to herself until she's made a final decision, her plans are thwarted when Josh (Harley Bonner) manages to find out.

Josh reveals his discovery to the Willis and Turner families on Christmas Day, disturbing the festive celebrations and forcing Amber to reveal that she's accepted the job.

While Lauren is fully supportive of her daughter's intentions, Brad is furious as he fears that Josh will be missing out if Amber goes away with baby Matilda.

As Josh is experiencing some early struggles with fatherhood, he becomes insecure and seriously questions whether he should fight for Matilda or let her go for her own good. However, the decision could be taken out of his hands when Brad angrily threatens to get a lawyer involved.

A Neighbours insider teased: "With talk of lawyers and custody battles, the atmosphere at Christmas is far from festive for the Willis or Turner clans. Can they reach an agreement on what the future should hold for Matilda?"

Jenna Rosenow, who plays Amber, announced her plans to quit Neighbours earlier this year.

Kate Kendall, who plays Lauren, also recently confirmed that Rosenow had already filmed her final scenes when she revealed that Lauren will soon be the final Turner remaining on Ramsay Street.

Summer8
25-11-2015, 01:18
Yeah a little bit selfish of Amber to take Matilda away from her father!!!!

tammyy2j
25-11-2015, 13:23
Is Terese and her kids having Christmas with Brad and Lauren?

indigodance
16-12-2015, 14:21
Yeah a little bit selfish of Amber to take Matilda away from her father!!!!

It was nice to see Amber actually stand her ground today and admit to Lauren one of the reasons for her wanting to leave was because of Brad and Paige. Her acting so far has been extremely wooden and emotionless - so I don't know what secrets she has in store for Los Angeles when she gets there in real life ..... she really does need to up her game and not rely on looks alone.

indigodance
16-12-2015, 14:21
dupe ...

Perdita
16-12-2015, 15:54
It was nice to see Amber actually stand her ground today and admit to Lauren one of the reasons for her wanting to leave was because of Brad and Paige. Her acting so far has been extremely wooden and emotionless - so I don't know what secrets she has in store for Los Angeles when she gets there in real life ..... she really does need to up her game and not rely on looks alone.

If you use the Go Advanced option, you won´t double post :)

Dazzle
16-12-2015, 21:05
It was nice to see Amber actually stand her ground today and admit to Lauren one of the reasons for her wanting to leave was because of Brad and Paige.

I'm looking forward to seeing this. Amber has been strangely silent on the subject of Brad, even though it was obvious from her expression at times that she was unhappy about the affair and him moving in.

Summer8
16-12-2015, 23:22

Yeah I agree with the bit about her standing her ground about Brad, I Havn't minded her acting though I didn't think it was too bad..... I still think it wasn't right just to take the baby away from the father.......

LollyCarpenter
16-12-2015, 23:43
Yeah I agree with the bit about her standing her ground about Brad, I Havn't minded her acting though I didn't think it was too bad..... I still think it wasn't right just to take the baby away from the father.......

Perhaps but I can see her reasoning. She feels like it's up to her to make a life for herself and Matilda and stand on her own two feet until Josh is able to cope with fatherhood and this job will help her be independent. It's not ideal that Josh has to be separated from his daughter in the meantime, but she's doing it for her and Matilda's future. I like Amber now, thought she was a bit weak before. it's a shame she feels she has to leave home because of Brad.

Good luck to Jenna in America. Hope she can do some good work over there.

Dazzle
16-12-2015, 23:43
I still think it wasn't right just to take the baby away from the father.......

I totally agree. They've tried to make it less of an issue by having Josh not bond with Matilda, but that doesn't make a difference to me because he obviously cares and wants to work at it.

As a former single mother whose daughter was close to her dad, I always swore I'd never move her away from him (even though I disliked him personally). It's the child who suffers the most in those circumstances.

LollyCarpenter
17-12-2015, 00:10
I totally agree. They've tried to make it less of an issue by having Josh not bond with Matilda, but that doesn't make a difference to me because he obviously cares and wants to work at it.

As a former single mother whose daughter was close to her dad, I always swore I'd never move her away from him (even though I disliked him personally). It's the child who suffers the most in those circumstances.

Yes, children should come first and that's exactly what Amber's doing, putting Matilda first not just thinking about her own needs. Caring for the baby and wanting to be a dad is all well and good but Josh has to be able to pull his weight and for Amber to fully trust that she can depend on him in co-parenting Matilda. It doesn't seem fair to Josh, but Amber doesn't know when or if he'll be ready to be a dad. For now, she has to consider her own future and what it may mean if she has to raise the baby as a single mum.

Dazzle
17-12-2015, 00:24
Yes, children should come first and that's exactly what Amber's doing, putting Matilda first. Caring for the baby and wanting to be a dad is all well and good but Josh has to be able to pull his weight and for Amber to fully trust that she can depend on him in co-parenting Matilda.

It's not as if Amber is destitute or has no future. If she was truly worried about taking Matilda away from her dad she could have attempted to make a joint decision with Josh or at the very least asked him to move with them. And let's not forget she's also taking Matilda away from everyone else who knows and loves her.

The writers were in a tight spot thinking of a way to let Amber leave just after the birth. Maybe it would have been better to have her take Matilda to a specialised care centre (or something similar), and to have made the decision jointly with Josh.

LollyCarpenter
17-12-2015, 00:46
It's not as if Amber is destitute or has no future. If she was truly worried about taking Matilda away from her dad she could have attempted to make a joint decision with Josh or at the very least asked him to move with them. And let's not forget she's also taking Matilda away from everyone else who knows and loves her.

The writers were in a tight spot thinking of a way to let Amber leave just after the birth. Maybe it would have been better to have her take Matilda to a specialised care centre (or something similar), and to have made the decision jointly with Josh.

But Amber can't rely on her family or anyone else forever, I think she's really stepping up as an adult, it shows just how much she's evolved and grown up since the Turners first came to Ramsay Street, it's not an easy path she's taking.

And it's not as if Amber has forbidden Josh or the Willies from having any contact, she's made it very clear they are welcome to visit or pehaps she can fly down when she's not working, and that she'll always keep in contact with them. I think Josh and the Willises recognised that in the long run Amber's decision would benefit the most important person in this, Matilda, and they were right to let her go even though it was hard for them, too.

Dazzle
17-12-2015, 01:48
But Amber can't rely on her family or anyone else forever, I think she's really stepping up as an adult, it shows just how much she's evolved and grown up since the Turners first came to Ramsay Street, it's not an easy path she's taking.

And it's not as if Amber has forbidden Josh or the Willies from having any contact, she's made it very clear they are welcome to visit or pehaps she can fly down when she's not working, and that she'll always keep in contact with them. I think Josh and the Willises recognised that in the long run Amber's decision would benefit the most important person in this, Matilda, and they were right to let her go even though it was hard for them, too.

I'd have sympathy for Amber if I felt she needed to take the job. However, she lives at home with her comfortably-off mother, works at the coffee shop, and does freelance photography (she even has her own website). She also has even better future prospects when she graduates.

The truth is that Amber's taking the job because she wants to not because she needs to. Josh's reluctant agreement to the move doesn't persuade me either, because my concern is more about how the separation will affect Matilda than Josh. Visits are not the same.

LollyCarpenter
17-12-2015, 04:55
I'd have sympathy for Amber if I felt she needed to take the job. However, she lives at home with her comfortably-off mother, works at the coffee shop, and does freelance photography (she even has her own website). She also has even better future prospects when she graduates.

The truth is that Amber's taking the job because she wants to not because she needs to. Josh's reluctant agreement to the move doesn't persuade me either, because my concern is more about how the separation will affect Matilda than Josh. Visits are not the same.

It's lovely for Amber to have a caring family who support her, but as she told her mum, she needs to know she can cope without it too. She has family support until such time as she can actually be independent and not need to lean on them which is what she's aiming for. She can still study in Queensland, a good job and getting her degree will give her even more prospects for the future.

No visits aren't the same, I agree with you on that point but I don't believe Amber is being entirely selfish, either.

Dazzle
17-12-2015, 05:15
I really don't believe Amber is taking the job purely for her own selfish sreasons.

I don't believe she's doing it purely for her own selfish reasons either. Amber has never been a selfish character. I just think in this instance she's made the wrong decision.

LollyCarpenter
17-12-2015, 05:34
Maybe for now it doesn't seem right but in the long run if she works hard and studies it will turn out for the best. Josh isn't a bad kid and I think he'll eventually get to where he wants to be and embrace being a great caring dad. Right now he still needs family support but that's okay.

Dazzle
17-12-2015, 05:39
Maybe for now it doesn't seem right but in the long run if she works hard and studies it will turn out for the best. Josh isn't a bad kid and I think he'll eventually get to where he wants to be and embrace being a great caring dad. Right now he still needs family support but that's okay.

Hopefully when Josh leaves Ramsay Street he'll go and join Amber and Matilda in Queensland.

Ruffed_lemur
17-12-2015, 13:47
Josh isn't supposed to be leaving any time soon though is he?

kmti234
26-03-2016, 15:21
Amber will be returning in April for Josh's funeral.

this has been confirmed on ************** forum.

Perdita
26-03-2016, 15:34
Amber will be returning in April for Josh's funeral.

this has been confirmed on ************** forum.

Never heard of ************** forum :p

Dazzle
26-03-2016, 15:50
Never heard of ************** forum :p

I can't find it using Google either... :D