PDA

View Full Version : Liam Butcher

Perdita
22-01-2013, 13:31
Bianca's son Liam will be going off the rails when he gets involved with a gang in an upcoming storyline, according to a soap preview in this week's TV Times. The story has been tipped to run for a while, and the news comes after James Forde - who plays Liam - tweeted about being "very busy" at work with "great stuff coming up".

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/scoop/a452880/corrie-exit-eastenders-gang-hollyoaks-bullies-new-spoilers.html#ixzz2Ii8dGLtw

Perdita
13-03-2013, 12:21
EastEnders' Liam will get a shock when he tries to mug Shirley, in an upcoming storyline.

To be accepted by his new gang, Liam (James Forde) has to undertake some challenges and one of these is to mug a local, Soaplife reports.

Liam disguises himself and heads over to McKlunky's to attempt to mug Shirley (Linda Henry) for money, but she instantly recognises his voice.

Realising the danger Liam is in, Shirley gives him her own money so he doesn't return to the gang empty-handed.

However, she soon regrets her kind actions when Liam drops a knife on his way out.

Shirley then takes the knife to Liam's mum Bianca (Patsy Palmer), who insists on handing it in to the police.

Liam's gang recently mugged Tamwar after he confronted them in the market.

LostVoodoo
13-03-2013, 15:45
Woah, I really wouldn't try and mug Shirley, she's not to be messed with!

tammyy2j
14-03-2013, 14:15
I think it is time Bianca told the police on Liam

Perdita
25-04-2013, 06:23
Teenager Liam Butcher is left terrified in his own home this evening (April 25) as he faces more intimidation from the gang.

Tonight's episode sees the Butcher family's ordeal continue as a brick is hurled through their kitchen window, narrowly missing Carol and the kids.

Keen to show Bianca and Carol that he isn't scared, Liam (James Forde) agrees to wait in for the window repair man to arrive while everyone else is out.

Once alone, however, Liam fears for his own safety as the gang make their presence felt by repeatedly calling his mobile and the landline. When Liam then finds Kane in the kitchen, he realises that he was right to be worried…

EastEnders airs tonight at 7.30pm on BBC One.

tammyy2j
27-04-2015, 15:27
EastEnders teen Liam Butcher will be waving goodbye to Walford.

The schoolboy will be written out on screen in the summer, although exact details of his exit are currently under wraps.

James Forde has played the role of Liam since 2008, but he sparked speculation over his future late last week by hinting on Twitter that his character's time on Albert Square was coming to an end.

An EastEnders spokesperson said today (April 27): "We can confirm that James Forde will be leaving EastEnders later this year. We wish him all the best for the future."

Liam was only 9 when Forde took over the role, but he has become more prominent on screen in recent years as the character has grown up.

His biggest storyline to date aired in early 2013, when Liam left his mother Bianca heartbroken by joining a gang. EastEnders bosses worked with Comic Relief on the storyline to raise awareness of the issue of teen involvement in gangs.

More recently, Liam has developed a romantic spark with fellow Walford teen Cindy Williams, supporting her following the arrival of her baby daughter Beth.

lizann
12-08-2015, 00:00
this is last week on screen must take off with cindy

storyseeker1
12-08-2015, 17:25
I guess so. I find it hard to believe, though, that he would let his uncle rot in prison for a crime he didn't do. Yeah, Max is a jerk, but still...

Dazzle
12-08-2015, 19:37
I guess so. I find it hard to believe, though, that he would let his uncle rot in prison for a crime he didn't do. Yeah, Max is a jerk, but still...

Liam's still got at least a couple of episodes left apparently, so let's hope there's another twist to come that makes his exit (and silence if he doesn't speak up) more believable.

storyseeker1
12-08-2015, 20:50
Liam's still got at least a couple of episodes left apparently, so let's hope there's another twist to come that makes his exit (and silence if he doesn't speak up) more believable.

With EE's history so far with that, I wouldn't hold my breath.

lizann
01-10-2021, 20:24
new headed liam returns