PDA

View Full Version : The Killing (Danish version)

Abigail
06-01-2013, 14:42
Has anybody else seen The Killing? It's a great drama series made in Denmark. As the title suggests, it's about people who get killed. Typically it's one storyline of a girl who gets killed that runs through the entire series, with some great political action too.

I know there's an American version, which I've not seen, but I heard it was rubbish in comparison to the original. There have only been three Danish season made, the latest one finished just before Christmas, and there won't be any more made.

If you love crime drama, I highly recommend you watch The Killing. Don't read any reviews, episode guides or spoilers - this is one show that is so much better when you don't know what's happening next.

Dazzle
06-01-2013, 15:36
I watch the Killing too and have just enjoyed series 3. I love all the Scandi dramas on BBC4, inclulding The Bridge and Borgen too (Borgen is a political drama which is riveting and has just started its second series on BBC4).

Abigail
06-01-2013, 16:24
Borgen and The Bridge are on my amazon wish list, ready for payday. I've heard they're both very good