PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Spoilers 15th - 19th October 2012

Perdita
07-10-2012, 07:21
Meanwhile, Hollyoaks stalwart Tony Hutchinson goes all-out to prove his commitment to partner Cindy Cunningham later this month - blissfully unaware that she is cheating on him.

When Tony (Nick Pickard) gets the wrong idea that Cindy is pregnant, he decides to propose to her in front of the whole coffee shop - with Cindy's lover Rhys Ashworth (Andrew Moss) among those in attendance.

Cindy (Stephanie Waring) is shocked by Tony's proposal and when she discovers the reason why he's doing it, she is far from happy and gets the ammunition she needs to walk out the door free and single!

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/40/618x450/soaps_hollyoaks_3451_2.jpg
© Lime Pictures

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/40/618x418/soaps_hollyoaks_3451_3.jpg
© Lime Pictures

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/40/618x442/soaps_hollyoaks_3451_1.jpg
© Lime Pictures

Tony is devastated to have lost Cindy, and his bad luck soon continues as he is sacked from his position as manager of College Coffee.

Making a drastic decision over his next move, Tony buys the Atwells gym and wastes little time before revealing his purchase to Cindy.

Tony makes it clear that he's trying to build a stable future for the two of them, and Cindy is touched as she realises how much he loves her. With the couple back together, will a guilt-ridden Cindy end her affair with Rhys?

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/40/618x418/soaps_hollyoaks_3453_1.jpg
© Lime Pictures

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/40/618x441/soaps_hollyoaks_3453_2.jpg
© Lime Pictures

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/40/618x411/ho-tx-171012-07.jpg
© Lime Pictures

Hollyoaks airs these scenes on Monday, October 15 and Wednesday, October 17 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Perdita
09-10-2012, 05:47
Monday

Rhys distances himself from Cindy when rumours become rife that she is pregnant.

Meanwhile, convinced that Cindy is expecting his baby, Tony proposes to his partner. However, when she realises why he's doing it, Cindy kicks Tony to the curb.

Meanwhile, after a barney with Ruby, Esther decides to skive college, but is mortified by Jack's punishment as he vows to walk her to and from college himself.

Tuesday

Ally plays cupid for Lacey and Dylan, and saves the day when somebody mysteriously uses Ash's credit card. Soon afterwards, Ally tackles Lacey during a game of Aussie Rules - but there is tension when, lying on the ground, neither moves away from the other. Is there something between them?

Later, Ally is shocked by the Kanes' surprise houseguest as Martha returns…

Meanwhile, as Tony's world comes crashing down, he decides it's time for action and won't take no for an answer - but it's going to cost him.

Elsewhere, Esther attracts unwanted attention thanks to an embarrassing Jack, as Jen tries to help her find some new mates.

Wednesday

A determined Tony decides to prove his love for Cindy with a grand gesture as he reveals that he has bought the gym.

At the same time, Jacqui makes plans for her future with Rhys. How will Cindy and Rhys react?

Meanwhile, Martha is given food for thought when Ste tells her what he thinks of Ally. Later, Ash, Callum and Lacey are left devastated when Martha doesn't show up for their coffee - but who's really to blame?

Elsewhere, Joel and Theresa return to a rather frosty welcome.

Thursday

Joel repays Tony's generosity by breaking into his flat, while Theresa spots an opportunity to get a roof over their heads and starts a battle over Kathleen Angel.

Meanwhile, a united Cindy and Tony excitedly head to their newly-acquired gym, but the pair are in for a big surprise.

Elsewhere, Martha becomes suspicious of Ally, but can she convince Ash?

Also today, a forlorn Ruby is left out of the fold and is desperate to get back in with Sinead and Maddie.

Friday

Jacqui busts Theresa and Joel's plan to use Kathleen-Angel.

Meanwhile, Lacey decides to play it cool with Dylan, but will she end up regretting it?

Elsewhere, a hurt Brendan tries to help with Lynsey's funeral, but Cheryl keeps him at a distance.

Perdita
09-10-2012, 06:04
Theresa McQueen and Joel Dexter arrive back in Hollyoaks to a rather frosty reception next week.

The pair have been absent from screens since they headed off to Dublin together in the final episode of Hollyoaks Later last month.

Given the recent turmoil for the McQueen family, the last thing Myra wants is any more trouble - so she isn't best pleased when Theresa (Jorgie Porter) waltzes back in wearing an expensive bracelet which has clearly been stolen.

http://1.1.1.3/bmi/i1.cdnds.net/12/40/618x419/soaps_hollyoaks_3453_4.jpg
© Lime Pictures

http://1.1.1.2/bmi/i2.cdnds.net/12/40/618x433/soaps_hollyoaks_3453_5.jpg
© Lime Pictures

http://1.1.1.5/bmi/i2.cdnds.net/12/40/618x419/soaps_hollyoaks_3453_6.jpg
© Lime Pictures

A no-nonsense Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane) quickly sends Theresa packing again, refusing to let her take Kathleen-Angel with her.

However, when Carmel later leaves Kathleen-Angel outside Price Slice, Theresa and Joel get a chance to snatch the youngster - and it's clear that their main intention is to use her in their latest scams! Will Theresa and Joel (Andrew Still) be stirring up yet more trouble for the village?

Joel's return will also see him hear the truth about Walker as Brendan fills him in on the dramatic events that took place in his absence.

'Scottish Foxy' is shocked to see that Brendan is now a shadow of his former self, but whether they'll ever be friends again remains to be seen.

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

tammyy2j
09-10-2012, 10:37
EE's social worker should visit Hollyoaks and take Theresa's child

Perdita
15-10-2012, 15:20
Theresa McQueen and Joel Dexter head back to Hollyoaks this week following their time away in Dublin together.

The pair fled in the finale of Hollyoaks Later last month, but must now face the music for their disappearing act as they turn up at the McQueen house.

When Theresa gets a rather frosty reception from Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane) and finds herself kicked out of the family home, she and Joel (Andrew Still) resort to even more extreme behaviour to get by.

Digital Spy recently caught up with Jorgie Porter, who plays Theresa, to hear more about her character's return episodes.

Are you enjoying Theresa's storylines with Joel this year?
"Yeah, I've absolutely had a ball this year. Hollyoaks Later was absolutely fantastic, and it's all been quite exciting because Theresa has been a bit of a badass. It's a different role to what Theresa is usually like, so I think Joel has influenced her to be a bit naughty."

Were you surprised when you found out that Theresa's bad girl side would re-emerge?
"Yeah, I was surprised. It started off with some changes in her clothes and make-up, and then it went from there. I was a bit shocked at first because I thought, 'This isn't Theresa - how am I going to play her? It's completely different to what she's normally like'.

"But I think it makes sense because sometimes when you're with a boy, you try to fit in with him to make him like you more."

What brings about Theresa and Joel's return to the village this week?
"They've run out of money in Dublin, but it's mainly because Theresa wants her baby back. She wants to be there in Kathleen-Angel's life and look after her. Theresa is a good mum, but she just makes these weird choices. We don't find out too much about what happened when Theresa and Joel were away, but it's clear they've been up to no good."

What kind of a reaction do they get when they turn up at the McQueen house?
"It's definitely not a friendly welcome - there aren't any enthusiastic hugs or smiles! The reaction mainly is, 'Where the hell have you been?' It should be like that, really, because Theresa pretty much ran off without telling anyone what she was doing.

"Myra kicks her out shortly after she arrives back, because she thinks Theresa has been extremely irresponsible. Also, Joel has stolen a bracelet for Theresa and Myra isn't happy when she finds out about that. Myra says, 'We don't do that in this family!' But Theresa's reaction is - 'That's a bit hypocritical, of course we do that - it's what our family is all about!'"

Is Theresa angry about being kicked out?
"Well, what really annoys her is that Myra won't let her take Kathleen-Angel when she goes. It's a bit of a weird one, because Theresa does seem to want the baby when it suits her. Other times she's happy for Myra to have her, because she's a mothering type and will always look after her. It just depends how Theresa feels at the time!"

We know that Theresa manages to get Kathleen-Angel back and uses her in some scams…
"Yes, Kathleen-Angel is a key part of Theresa and Joel's plans when they go out stealing. They know they can use Kathleen-Angel and the pram as a little decoy. It probably isn't the best thing to do, but Theresa still thinks she's a great mum!"

Joel also decides to target Tony, doesn't he?
"Yeah, but Theresa isn't so sure about that. Tony's always been the person to look after Theresa - he was the first person she met when she arrived in Hollyoaks, and he always took her under his wing a little bit. So the fact that Joel wants to rob Tony's house is a little bit of a step too far! Tony is Theresa's friend at the end of the day, and you don't rob from your mates.

"Theresa also has another thing to worry about, because Jacqui is on her case in these episodes. So Jacqui becomes a bit of an annoyance for Theresa, really."

Is Theresa shocked by everything that happened with Mercedes and Riley when she was away?
"There's definitely been a lot going on, but I think Theresa is a little bit selfish. She has her own little world where certain things are important and others aren't. Kathleen-Angel is really important, and Joel is too at the moment. Theresa is kind of aware of what everyone else is going through, but she doesn't care as much as she should.

"As a viewer, the big McQueen episodes have been great to watch, though! I love the fact that I know what's going to happen next, but I still can't wait to see the next episode."

Would you like Theresa to stay bad for a while?
"I love the fact that she's a bit of a badass at the moment, but I think I'd also like to see Theresa back to her old ways and dressing like she used to dress. I think it's great she's got a boyfriend, but we all know that she's not a one-man person, really."

Do you think Theresa and Joel don't have a long-term future together?
"Hopefully if she can last with a boyfriend that would be nice, but we all know what she's like, so who can say? But I absolutely adore working with Andrew Still and I love how he brings out Theresa's bad side with their fighting and their frustrations. This is his first job and he's done so well - he's really portrayed his character fantastically."

What was the reaction like to your racy Hollyoaks Later scene?
"There was a lot of reaction on Twitter, because a lot of people heard beforehand about me being naked. In the build-up there were lots of tweets saying, 'When are you getting naked?!' I missed the scene when it went out, but it was quite a cool reaction. Nobody said anything nasty, which was a relief!"

Do you ever miss the Theresa and Will pairing?
"I do miss Will and Theresa's romance a little bit, because they were a bit quirky and had comedy scenes together. Because Will was so different to what Theresa is like, it was quite fun. Different boys bring out different sides of Theresa - I've actually just worked that out!"

What else is coming up for Theresa?
"Hopefully things are going to get bigger and better. At the end of the day, it is Hollyoaks and I can't see things getting quiet."

How does it feel to have well-known faces like Nikki Sanderson and Jeremy Sheffield joining the cast?
"It's really great, I find myself getting a bit starstruck. With Nikki, I'd already met her before and I think she's absolutely lovely.

"It's amazing that people from big programmes will come onto our show. I think a lot of people don't give Hollyoaks credit for what we do. We make some absolutely fantastic TV, and for other people to come and join us is just amazing."

Perdita
17-10-2012, 06:01
Hollyoaks businessman Tony Hutchinson hopes that a grand gesture will help him to repair his troubled relationship with Cindy Longford this evening (October 17).

Still annoyed with Tony (Nick Pickard) following the proposal fiasco, Cindy is sceptical when he asks her to meet him later. However, she goes along with it as she is intrigued to find out what he's up to.

Cindy soon discovers Tony's surprise is that he has bought the gym to help provide a stable future for them both. Touched by his efforts, Cindy is left questioning her recent affair with Rhys Ashworth…

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/40/618x418/soaps_hollyoaks_3453_1.jpg
© Lime Pictures

Stephanie Waring, who plays Cindy, recently told Digital Spy: "I think she thinks [Tony is] a little bit bonkers, but she supports him and she's pleased that he's done something so grown-up and responsible.

"Tony is basically providing her with security and that's appealing to her, as she's always wanted a man who's going to provide her with all of the things that she can't do for herself.

"Afterwards, Cindy decides that the affair is over and she's going to stay with Tony, but you'll have to wait and see whether she can resist temptation again."

Hollyoaks airs tonight at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

lizann
17-10-2012, 14:03
where did tony get the cash to buy the gym?