PDA

View Full Version : Britain's Got Talent 2013

Perdita
06-10-2012, 07:49
Details of the Britain's Got Talent open auditions have been confirmed.

The ITV1 show, which was won by Ashleigh & Pudsey in May, will visit seven cities to find acts for the 2013 series

Any performer of any age is welcome to try out in London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Belfast, Cardiff, Manchester and for the first time ever, Sheffield.

Executive producer Sam Donnelly said: "Britain's Got Talent is a show like no other and after a fantastic series in 2012 we want to make sure that our next series is packed to the rafters with the very best variety talent around too.

"We have high hopes for all the cities and we're determined to find even more talent than ever before."

Acts can apply for the auditions on the Britain's Got Talent website. Filmed auditions with the judges will take place in the New Year.

Open audition details are as follows:

October 16, 17 - Glasgow, Crowne Plaza Hotel/SECC

October 28, 29, 30 - Birmingham, ICC

November 6 - Sheffield, City Hall

November 10, 11 - Cardiff, Swalec Stadium

November 18 - Belfast, Hilton Hotel

November 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - London, ExCeL Centre

December 2, 3, 4 - Manchester, Manchester Central

xcarlyx
06-10-2012, 16:15
Wonder how much it is to just view it lol

Perdita
19-12-2012, 15:43
A final day of Open Auditions for next year's Britain's Got Talent has been confirmed to take place in January.

Producers have held Open Auditions around the UK, but due to unforeseen demand have announced one final date at London's Oval on Saturday, January 19.

The famous cricket ground will open its doors to auditionees of any age, background or talent.

Last year's Open Auditions at The Oval helped producers discover eventual semi-finalists Hope Murphy and Billy George. Around 6,000 acts turned up on the day to try out for the show.

Matt Banks, series producer of Britain's Got Talent, said: "We've already seen thousands of acts but we want to make sure we find the best talent around and this Open Day allows even more people to audition."

Acts who wish to enter can register to audition at www.itv.com/talent or just turn up on the day.

Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon, David Walliams, Amanda Holden and hosts Ant & Dec will all return for the 2013 series of the ITV talent show.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s107/britains-got-talent/news/a446247/britains-got-talent-holds-final-open-auditions-day-at-london-oval.html#ixzz2FVrgsS00

deadlydave
01-01-2013, 08:13
I still have time then...YES!!!

Perdita
17-01-2013, 06:56
Britain's Got Talent's first filmed auditions for the 2013 series have started in Cardiff today (January 16) with Simon Cowell flying back to the UK for the ITV reality show.

David Walliams, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and hosts Ant & Dec joined Cowell at the first day of shooting.

Simon Cowell arrived back in the UK with his trademark shades, jeans and long jacket

Speaking about the upcoming seventh run of the talent show, Cowell said: "Last year was a special year for talent and I hope that in 2013, off the back of an amazing year for Britain, we find another global star."

2012 Got Talent winners Ashleigh and Pudsey have gone on to worldwide fame, while other success stories from last year include boyband Loveable Rogues and opera duo Jonathan & Charlotte.

The show is open to acts of any age, background or talent and the panel will visit Cardiff, London, Glasgow, Manchester and Birmingham to find the UK's next big superstar.

There is a still a chance for acts to secure a spot on the ITV series at one final day of Open Auditions with producers at London's Oval on Saturday, January 19.

alan45
17-01-2013, 10:32
Sounds absolutely rivetting zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Perdita
24-03-2013, 05:19
A promo video for Britain's Got Talent 2013 sees Simon Cowell, David Walliams, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and Ant & Dec reveal their hidden skills.

ITV also teased the upcoming series with a number of stills from the video earlier today. This evening (March 23), Saturday Night Takeaway viewers will see the advert aired on ITV for the first time.

Walliams said of the video: "Being tied to a huge wheel as Simon Cowell whipped me has always been a dream of mine. Thanks to everyone at ITV for making that dream come true."

Head of creative at ITV Oscar Cariss said: "We worked closely with the judges and Ant & Dec allowing them to put their unique stamp on what we had planned for them, making it a hugely enjoyable experience."

Britain's Got Talent returns to ITV1 in April.

deadlydave
01-04-2013, 07:13
.......snore.......

tammyy2j
13-04-2013, 22:22
I liked the young comic fella with Cerebral Palsy

lizann
21-04-2013, 22:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5-j1NncX3U&feature=player_detailpage

UK's answer to Psy :p

lizann
21-04-2013, 22:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5-j1NncX3U&feature=player_detailpage

UK's answer to Psy :p

megan999
28-05-2013, 15:05
I wanted Aaron Crow and Youth Creation to get through.

tammyy2j
29-05-2013, 16:38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lM89v-VW48o

This he will win it out

megan999
29-05-2013, 16:52
Jack Carroll and Gabz were definitely the best last night.

lizann
31-05-2013, 00:20
who went through to final tonight?

Tuareet
31-05-2013, 09:44
The Luminites and Pre-school

Brucie
31-05-2013, 11:07
Half an hour after raving about a dancer, who was very very good, the judges contrived to put more children of well off pushy mothers through instead of him. At this rate they'll be showing the final on C Beebies - at an earlier time so that the contestants can be tucked up in bed at their usual time! The sight of contorted five year old faces PLEADING to be put through is not a pretty one. It's about time that TV talent show contestants were required to have GCSE's in order to take part - pre teens performing age-inappropriate song or dance routines is not good on any level.

tammyy2j
11-06-2013, 00:17
Attraction won but I preferred their other performances than the finale performance

megan999
11-06-2013, 13:49
Attraction won but I preferred their other performances than the finale performance

I wanted Jack Carroll to win. Attraction are not British, they came over to this country to compete with people who actually live in Britain. It should be renamed Britain Has Found Talent, not called
Britain's Got Talent.

I agree with you, Tammy, I also preferred Attraction's previous performances.

megan999
11-06-2013, 13:49
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tammyy2j
11-06-2013, 13:57
I wanted Jack Carroll to win. Attraction are not British, they came over to this country to compete with people who actually live in Britain. It should be renamed Britain Has Found Talent, not called
Britain's Got Talent.

I agree with you, Tammy, I also preferred Attraction's previous performances.

Yes I wanted Jack to win also still think he will have a great career

tammyy2j
11-06-2013, 13:57