PDA

View Full Version : The Only Way is Essex

CB_vinspired
11-07-2012, 11:18
Hey everyone, my name is Charlie and I work with a charity called vInspired. As you are all big TOWIE fans I thought you would like to hear about our #ReverseRiots competition for our new campaign endorsed by Sam and Billie to win the chance to take over Billie or Sam’s Twitter and Facebook profile picture for the day! It’s part of our Do Something UK Reverse Riots campaign, which is aiming to challenge negative views of young people in the run up to the anniversary of last year’s riots by collecting thousands of positive images of young people. All you have to do is get a piece of paper, write a message about something positive you offer the world (anything from ‘I work hard’ to ‘I volunteer’) along with the hashtag #reverseriots. Then just tweet it at Billie or Sam (whoever’s your favourite!) with the #reverseriots hashtag, and you’ll be in with a chance of your pic taking over their profile pic on August 6th. To find out more about the campaign and have a look at Billie and Sam’s positive messages (as well as lots of other celebs) visit www.reverseriots.com