PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Spoilers week commencig 9th July

alan45
01-07-2012, 02:15
Hollyoaks airs Silas Blissett's return scenes in the coming days as the aftermath of Lynsey Nolan's shock death continues.

Fans were left stunned this week as Lynsey was unexpectedly murdered, bringing actress Karen Hassan's two-year stint on the soap to an explosive conclusion.

As news spreads that the cause of Lynsey's death was strangulation, an atmosphere of fear returns to the village as people begin to wonder whether Silas's reign of terror has inspired a copycat killer.

Texas (Bianca Hendrickse-Spendlove) is more affected than most by the tragic turn of events given her personal connection to the Silas case, and viewers will see her paying visits to the serial killer in a desperate bid to get answers - or at least some closure.

Silas (Jeff Rawle) is now a permanent patient at a psychiatric hospital as the authorities recently decided that he should not stand trial for his sinister crimes.

On one particular visit to Silas, Texas is startled when the cunning villain notices that she is wearing India's ring and encourages her to hand it over in exchange for information.

When Texas obliges, she is shocked by what Silas reveals…

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/26/618x929/ho-tx-10.07
© Lime Pictures

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/26/618x411/ho-tx-10_3.07
© Lime Pictures

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/26/618x410/ho-tx-10_4.07

© Lime Pictures

Having heard what Silas has to say, Texas grabs India's ring back from him - which leads to him losing control with a furious outburst.

Does Silas know anything about Lynsey's murder, or is Texas barking up the wrong tree? And if a copycat killer really is on the loose, is Texas in danger?

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/26/618x411/ho-tx-10_5.07
© Lime Pictures

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/26/618x410/ho-tx-10_6.07
© Lime Pictures

Hollyoaks airs Silas's return next week. The scenes above air on Tuesday, July 10 at 6.30pm on Channel 4

tammyy2j
02-07-2012, 10:26
I dont think Silas killed Lynsey

Perdita
02-07-2012, 15:17
Hollyoaks star Hollie-Jay Bowes has revealed that she knows the identity of Lynsey Nolan's killer.

The Channel 4 soap last week launched a whodunit storyline as Lynsey was found dead at her home following confrontations with a number of the village's residents.

Speaking to Digital Spy at T4 on the Beach yesterday (July 1), show stars Mandip Gill, Steven Roberts, Georgia Bourke, Dylan Llewellyn, Abi Phillips and Jazmine Franks all confirmed that they are clueless over the storyline's outcome.

However, asked if she knows who the killer is, Bowes replied: "Yeah, I do! I'm not telling you who it is!"

As her co-stars expressed their surprise, the Michaela McQueen actress laughed: "I know everything - you know I know everything!"

Bourke, who plays troubled teenager Lacey Kane, noted that there are currently "a lot of rumours going around" about the storyline.

However, Bowes replied: "Yeah, but I know who it is! I'm not even going to tell you lot who it is - I'm not telling anyone!"

Show bosses have so far named Silas Blissett, Mercedes McQueen, Will Savage, Brendan's enemy Sampson, bad boy Walker and Ally Gorman as the main suspects in the mystery.

Fans have also speculated that Doctor Browning could be another possible culprit as he had issues of his own with Lynsey.

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4.

alan45
09-07-2012, 00:42
Hollyoaks kicks off its Company storyline this evening (July 9) as show regulars Esther Bloom and George Smith become interns at the popular fashion magazine.

As announced last month, Hollyoaks and Company arranged the collaboration to highlight opportunities in the media and fashion.

Here, Company's editor Victoria White - who appears as herself in the episodes - chats to Digital Spy about the special storyline.

How did the collaboration with Hollyoaks come about?
"We approached Hollyoaks with the idea, because the character of Esther talks a lot about wanting to be a fashion journalist, so that came up when we were brainstorming some new innovations. One of our features team said, 'Wouldn't it be funny if Esther from Hollyoaks could come to do work experience at Company?'

"Hollyoaks loved the idea, and then during our meetings with the producers, they suggested that I should play myself in the show. We then spent around three or four months planning it before filming started."

What were Company's main aims when taking on the project?
"One of the reasons we particularly liked the idea is that it illustrates the work that we do with students all the time, as we do offer internships in real life. We've actually got a project running at the moment with fashion graduates, where they're coming to Company to edit our October issue. We've also done projects with the BRIT School in the past, where students came in to edit our music section.

"For us, it was about showing that internships can be successful and to show a positive side of fashion magazines. Hollyoaks were keen that it didn't become too clichéd or too much like The Devil Wears Prada, which is another thing that I really liked about it. To make sure that it was realistic, Hollyoaks spent quite a bit of time in the Company office, meeting all of the team and our real-life interns."

What would your advice be to those interested in becoming interns at Company?
"I do quite a lot of work with students generally, so I get asked this question a lot. There's no secret answer to getting an internship, you just have to write in and apply. You've got to keep trying and you've got to stand out by writing a really great letter that is interesting and funny. You also have to remember the basic and obvious things, like making sure your letter is perfectly written and addressed to the right person.

"I think there's a lot of misconception about journalism and getting into fashion magazines, but it really is possible and here at Company we have three interns in the office at any one time."

Was it a busy filming schedule for you?
"It was fine, because I'm only in two episodes and I filmed all of my scenes in one day. A Company office set was built at the Hollyoaks studios in Liverpool for the scenes.

"The funniest thing was that I actually started my career at Inside Soap magazine, so I used to spend a lot of time at the Mersey Television studios back in the day for Brookside-related things. So for me, it was all quite familiar!"

Did you have any prior acting experience?
"I didn't! My husband is an actor and I was thinking, 'Oh, how hard can it be?', but it really is difficult. I've done a lot of TV work and I do Britain's Next Top Model every year, so I thought it'd be really easy, but it's a completely different skill set and I found it really challenging. I've got a great respect now for actors."

Is your on-screen persona similar to your real-life personality?
"It's a slightly exaggerated version of myself, I'd say. But it's not ridiculously exaggerated and it's certainly nothing like Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada. You won't see me flouncing around being horrible to interns, because we're actually really supportive at Company and that's one of the messages that I wanted to get across. That's why it was so great to do it with Hollyoaks, because that's the message they wanted to get across as well.

"Certain things go wrong during the week for Esther and George, but I don't think I'm giving too much away when I say that by the end of it, they've both been on a positive journey."

Did you enjoy working with Jazmine and Steven?
"Oh, they were great! Jazz and I have actually stayed in touch, which is really nice. Steven was really sweet too, he's so lovely. I was quite nervous about acting, but they were both really helpful, which was great."

What's coming up for Company in the next few issues?
"We've got the graduate takeover issue coming up, which is our October issue. We've got eight fashion graduates coming in for that, and they're getting to do all sorts of things. They'll be restyling Fazer from N-Dubz and they're also interviewing Fearne Cotton for us for the cover. Our Ibiza issue is out next month, and we'll have Britain's Next Top Model on the November cover. It's a busy time for us at the moment!"

alan45
09-07-2012, 00:42
Hollyoaks kicks off its Company storyline this evening (July 9) as show regulars Esther Bloom and George Smith become interns at the popular fashion magazine.

As announced last month, Hollyoaks and Company arranged the collaboration to highlight opportunities in the media and fashion.

Here, Company's editor Victoria White - who appears as herself in the episodes - chats to Digital Spy about the special storyline.

How did the collaboration with Hollyoaks come about?
"We approached Hollyoaks with the idea, because the character of Esther talks a lot about wanting to be a fashion journalist, so that came up when we were brainstorming some new innovations. One of our features team said, 'Wouldn't it be funny if Esther from Hollyoaks could come to do work experience at Company?'

"Hollyoaks loved the idea, and then during our meetings with the producers, they suggested that I should play myself in the show. We then spent around three or four months planning it before filming started."

What were Company's main aims when taking on the project?
"One of the reasons we particularly liked the idea is that it illustrates the work that we do with students all the time, as we do offer internships in real life. We've actually got a project running at the moment with fashion graduates, where they're coming to Company to edit our October issue. We've also done projects with the BRIT School in the past, where students came in to edit our music section.

"For us, it was about showing that internships can be successful and to show a positive side of fashion magazines. Hollyoaks were keen that it didn't become too clichéd or too much like The Devil Wears Prada, which is another thing that I really liked about it. To make sure that it was realistic, Hollyoaks spent quite a bit of time in the Company office, meeting all of the team and our real-life interns."

What would your advice be to those interested in becoming interns at Company?
"I do quite a lot of work with students generally, so I get asked this question a lot. There's no secret answer to getting an internship, you just have to write in and apply. You've got to keep trying and you've got to stand out by writing a really great letter that is interesting and funny. You also have to remember the basic and obvious things, like making sure your letter is perfectly written and addressed to the right person.

"I think there's a lot of misconception about journalism and getting into fashion magazines, but it really is possible and here at Company we have three interns in the office at any one time."

Was it a busy filming schedule for you?
"It was fine, because I'm only in two episodes and I filmed all of my scenes in one day. A Company office set was built at the Hollyoaks studios in Liverpool for the scenes.

"The funniest thing was that I actually started my career at Inside Soap magazine, so I used to spend a lot of time at the Mersey Television studios back in the day for Brookside-related things. So for me, it was all quite familiar!"

Did you have any prior acting experience?
"I didn't! My husband is an actor and I was thinking, 'Oh, how hard can it be?', but it really is difficult. I've done a lot of TV work and I do Britain's Next Top Model every year, so I thought it'd be really easy, but it's a completely different skill set and I found it really challenging. I've got a great respect now for actors."

Is your on-screen persona similar to your real-life personality?
"It's a slightly exaggerated version of myself, I'd say. But it's not ridiculously exaggerated and it's certainly nothing like Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada. You won't see me flouncing around being horrible to interns, because we're actually really supportive at Company and that's one of the messages that I wanted to get across. That's why it was so great to do it with Hollyoaks, because that's the message they wanted to get across as well.

"Certain things go wrong during the week for Esther and George, but I don't think I'm giving too much away when I say that by the end of it, they've both been on a positive journey."

Did you enjoy working with Jazmine and Steven?
"Oh, they were great! Jazz and I have actually stayed in touch, which is really nice. Steven was really sweet too, he's so lovely. I was quite nervous about acting, but they were both really helpful, which was great."

What's coming up for Company in the next few issues?
"We've got the graduate takeover issue coming up, which is our October issue. We've got eight fashion graduates coming in for that, and they're getting to do all sorts of things. They'll be restyling Fazer from N-Dubz and they're also interviewing Fearne Cotton for us for the cover. Our Ibiza issue is out next month, and we'll have Britain's Next Top Model on the November cover. It's a busy time for us at the moment!"

lizann
11-07-2012, 20:16

Well he was in a psych ward cant be him unless a copycat

lizann
11-07-2012, 20:16

Well he was in a psych ward cant be him unless a copycat