PDA

View Full Version : Zoe confesses to Ashley

Emmak2005
28-06-2005, 01:32
After much deliberation, Ashley visits Zoe ready to discuss the incident with Scott. Ashley is stunned when Zoe confesses that she tried to kill Scott and although she is adamant that it was self defence he is shocked further when she tells him that she enjoyed humiliating him. Ashley storms off in disgust leaving Zoe fearing that she has said too much. Will the vicar go to the police?

Elsewhere, Matthew realises that he must be there for Louise and Terry is upset as he watches them acting affectionately in public. Louise is hurt by the reaction from some of the villagers and Matthew comforts her half-heartedly, unsure of what he has got into and how he can handle it.

Meanwhile, Diane lets slip to Marlon that he has been entered into a competition and he is furious that Donna has gone behind his back. She eventually manages to calm him down and after much deliberation Marlon agrees to go through with it.

http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/emmerdale/emmerdale080705_zoeashley.jpg Zoe is visited by village vicar Ashley - just how much does she confess?

zippo
30-06-2005, 01:01
i think scott should be let out...zoe should go to prison and the other tate whose name i cant remember should come later.

Treacle
30-06-2005, 01:06
Zoe was innocent enough if a man attempted to rape me he'd be underneath a nice new patio in me back garden soon enough.

Chris_2k11
30-06-2005, 02:04
As far as im concerned she was defending herself, and should not be sent to prison. I wonder if this is the way in which Zoe leaves the show though... (by getting sent to prison?). :hmm:

Treacle
30-06-2005, 02:06
It probably will be knowing Emmerdale.