PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders in New York USA

phkauf
27-06-2005, 22:18
Hello out there....here in New York we are about 5 years behind the current eposodes...Is there anyone who can help with info on the current N.Y. episodes???? At the end of the shows here(there are 2 1/2 hours shows on Sat. & 10 pm.) the date is 2000.
Thanks.....phil :wall:

Treacle
27-06-2005, 22:19
Well, what's happening on them at the moment?

Chris_2k11
27-06-2005, 22:23
Have the slaters arrived yet? :hmm:

Treacle
27-06-2005, 22:24
Have the slaters arrived yet? :hmm:
If they're exactly 5 years behind then no they haven't because they arrived in September 2000.

phkauf
27-06-2005, 22:32
The Slaters have just arrived..Dot has been arrested for shop lifting...Frank is trying to get Pat back after their affair in Spain.

Chris_2k11
27-06-2005, 22:34
lol, you've got a lot to come from the Slaters! They're mad! :D

Treacle
27-06-2005, 22:54
Kat is Zoe's mother for starters.

littlemo
27-06-2005, 22:54
The Slaters have just arrived..Dot has been arrested for shop lifting...Frank is trying to get Pat back after their affair in Spain.

Oh yes the Slater family have caused a lot of controversy over the years! Absolutely fantastic storylines! There are some families in soaps, your never sure will succeed, but they will! I suppose you have looked at these boards before and know what's coming up with this family, but I'll give you a hint. The relationships in the family aren't all they seem. Little Mo seems as quiet as a mouse, but she has had some of the biggest storylines in EE. There is so much more to come!

Treacle
27-06-2005, 23:02
But Zoe turned boring when she got involved with the worst storyline ever :)

littlemo
27-06-2005, 23:06
But Zoe turned boring when she got involved with the worst storyline ever :)

Yes that's 5 years in the future though. Mind you I didn't like her character before this happened so it didn't make much difference to me.

phkauf
27-06-2005, 23:07
Is there any site I can find shows I have missed??? I'm totaly hooked and alone here on the wrong side of Albert Sq.....

littlemo
27-06-2005, 23:10
Is there any site I can find shows I have missed??? I'm totaly hooked and alone here on the wrong side of Albert Sq.....

Well BBC online shows clips of the best moments, and of course if you want the gossip from past shows, you can just go onto any of the message boards, talk walford on Walford Web is perhaps the better choice for uk gold episodes. Digital Spy Eastenders and this site.

Treacle
27-06-2005, 23:15
You can also view pictures of what you've missed as for getting them from somewhere I'm not sure.

Carrie Bradshaw
28-06-2005, 11:14
The BBC Eastenders site has detailed descriptions and pictures of all the episodes from Dec 2000 onwards so you're almost there.

Treacle
28-06-2005, 11:18
Yes that's 5 years in the future though. Mind you I didn't like her character before this happened so it didn't make much difference to me.
Actually it's 4 years.

?????
28-06-2005, 12:43
wow EE shows in America! but yeah you have ALOT to look forward. the slaters are just mad, after watching them you will relise that your life is actually better. don't take a shine to zoe, she is not as innocent as she seems. you might feel abit sorry for her when some family truth comes out but after that she turns desperate and i mean DESPERATE and starts falling in 'LOVE' with other people's guy. and also in the middle somewhere she gets abit confused about her sexuality when she snogs her best mate kelly! and in the year 2004 you will see her in the worst storyline in the history of walford! but don't worry she leaves a year after that.

and OMG you still got the Resurrection of dirty den. he's got a really good looking son named dennis and a awful child called Vicky who has this fake American accent.

Treacle
28-06-2005, 12:46
She was good in the beginning but towards the end she was a bit of a rubbish character but I loved her final week.

*Roxy*
28-06-2005, 18:10
wait a sec EE is being shown in NY?!?!?!? ok........... :searchme:

cressa
28-06-2005, 18:39
Send an email here and ask to be put on the EastEnders (email) maling list:

[email protected]

The majority of the vocal members of the group watch the show on NYC's WLIW21 television station, so you'll feel right at home. (Whereas this board is UK, so you won't be able to follow a bloody thing! :p ).

I second Walford Web to catch up on where you are with the episodes. :love:

Unfortunately WLIW21 has in effect put the show 10 years behind the UK as they only show 2 episodes a week instead of the 4 which were shown in the UK. So instead of staying 5yrs behind (or catching up), each week it's further and further behind. 10 years until Shannis!! :eek: Not to mention the only reason EastEnders is being shown this year is because the fans (through that email mailing list) raised the money needed personally and submitted it to WLIW21. Otherwise, WLIW was refusing to renew its contract with the BBC for EastEnders. :wall:

Debs
28-06-2005, 19:04
lol, you've got a lot to come from the Slaters! They're mad! :D

yeah the slaters are the best! you will love them espeically the kat and zoe twist!!

Tamzi
28-06-2005, 19:09
You have got so much to come though. Yep as everyone has said the Slaters are just mad. They have brought some fabulous moments to ee. As someone else has said you have som many years to wait untill shannis and before you see Dennis, ONE of the walford hunks.
xxx

Bryan
29-06-2005, 13:26
you will love it there is a shannis and kalfie (two big love stories :wub: )

and a lot more of the mitchells dirty dealings... a love pentagon between mark lisa phil steve and mel

and omg so much more, enjoy it!!!

bondboffin