PDA

View Full Version : Hair removal!!

hayley
27-06-2005, 21:31
i'm going on holiday but we can only take handluggage as we cant wait for our suitcases or we will miss the coach! I cant take my lady shave and i'm alergic to razors has anyone got any ideas??
please help!!
Love hayley x x

angelblue
27-06-2005, 21:34
How long are you going in my opinion just get a wax it much easier it might hurt but more effective in the long run and it last longer :lol:

Jade
27-06-2005, 21:36
Imac??? or what ever its called now veet or somthing??

Can you buy somthing when your there??

hayley
27-06-2005, 21:41
Can i wax under my arms??

Jade
27-06-2005, 21:44
Yea but it hurts like hell!!!!!!!!!!!

My boyf had his done on Sat, for charity raised £130.00 for breast cancer, but his eyes were watering and he's covered in tats and said waxing hurt more.

I dont like waxing cause you have to grow your hair long enough to wax it off, but some people prefer it.

angelblue
27-06-2005, 21:45
yeah with the veet strips they are excellent you should take a pack with you on holiday :lol:

willow
27-06-2005, 22:20
the veet cream is good, i use it everywhere!!! but the wax strips would be better as you can pop them in your bag and your hair does not have to be really long to use them. another thing that i used to use was silkie mits (sp) its a bit like really fine sandpaper and you can use them on your legs and under arms (i think!!) to keep the hair at bay!! i used to get them from boots

Jojo
28-06-2005, 14:21
You can also get ready prepared wax strips that work on shorter hair, or there is the new nair wax, where you spatula it on, wait for it to dry and then pull it off. You could also go to a salon a week before you go (if you have time) and get them to do it, cause it doesn't hurt so much if someone else does it!!! Its quite reasonablly priced too.