PDA

View Full Version : Corrie Spoilers 21 _ 25th May

alan45
09-05-2012, 15:16
EP: 7871 Monday 21 May 2012 19:30David attacks Nick after Eva’s vengeful plan backfires.Karl fumbles for an excuse to skip dinner at the Alahans’.Things turn nasty as Peter fights Leanne for custody of Simon.**

*EP: 7872 Monday 21 May 2012 20:30Eva is left devastated by Nick’s decision.A drunken Dev and Stella are oblivious to the awkward atmosphere at No.7.Ken’s attempts to mediate are ignored by a stubborn Peter.**

*EP: 7873 Thursday 24 May 2012 20:30Tyrone is left shaken when Kirsty turns violent.Sunita is stung as Karl and Stella celebrate their anniversary.Sean is convinced that Betty is sending him a message.**

*EP: 7874 Friday 25 May 2012 19:30Will Dev catch Karl and Sunita in bed?Tyrone is torn as Kirsty opens up about her past.Peter waits nervously as a desolate Simon speaks up.**

*EP: 7875 Friday 25 May 2012 20:30Karl and Sunita are caught out.Leanne snaps when desperate Carla offers her a bribe.Maria is left red-faced as Marcus gets the wrong idea.

tammyy2j
10-05-2012, 16:17
I want Leanne to get custody of Simon

meggieloo1998
10-05-2012, 19:17
Same, I think everyone does!

Chloe O'brien
11-05-2012, 23:56
I want Leanne to get custody of Simon

Simon will pull at everyone heart strings. Peter will realise what an idiot he has been choosing Carla over Leanne. He will dumped Carla and beg forgiveness to Leanne and Simon and all three will be reunited. :cheer:

lizann
12-05-2012, 00:42
Simon will pull at everyone heart strings. Peter will realise what an idiot he has been choosing Carla over Leanne. He will dumped Carla and beg forgiveness to Leanne and Simon and all three will be reunited. :cheer:

Peter is better with Leanne than Carla better chemistry I think

Chloe O'brien
12-05-2012, 00:58

He is. They both are. Let's not forget Leanne is no angel, she was a nightmare when The Battersby's appeared on the street and she has went on to become a prostitute, but when it comes to Peter and Simon she loves them with every fiber in her body. Maybe a lot of it has to to with the relationship of the real actors but i think Chris and Jane work better together than Chris and Alison.

Perdita
13-05-2012, 06:03
Over on Coronation Street, Eva Price takes drastic action when she suspects that Nick Tilsley is cheating on her with Kylie Platt.

Eva (Catherine Tyldesley) is determined to get revenge as she fears that Nick (Ben Price) has been making a fool of her, vowing that she'll settle the score by humiliating him in return.

Later at the Bistro, Nick asks Kylie to waitress for the civic dinner, which further fuels his paranoid girlfriend's theory. Sean Tully is also involved in the preparations, making hotpots in the Bistro's kitchen following a dispute with Rovers boss Stella.

Nick enjoys feeling important as he tends to the mayor, but as the VIP tucks into his hotpot, he nearly chokes as it's too spicy.

As Nick apologises profusely, Eva calls the room to attention and reveals that she added the extra kick to the hotpot - as her boyfriend has been trying to spice up his life by having an affair with his brother's wife.

With gossip spreading through the Bistro, Nick and Kylie are stunned and all hell breaks loose as a furious David (Jack P Shepherd) launches himself at his wrongly-accused sibling...

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/19/618x433/soaps_corrie_sun_blog_1305_1.JPG
© ITV

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/19/618x438/soaps_corrie_sun_blog_1305_2.JPG
© ITV

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/19/618x451/soaps_corrie_sun_blog_1305_3.JPG
© ITV

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/19/618x430/soaps_corrie_sun_blog_1305_4.JPG
© ITV

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/19/618x419/soaps_corrie_sun_blog_1305_5.JPG
© ITV

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Monday, May 21 at 7.30pm on ITV1.

sarahh01
14-05-2012, 15:14

There is no comparison. Peter and Carla have brilliant chemistry and Chris and Alison work really well together. Peter and Leanne were a very boring couple, which is why I think the writers were keen to split them up. Jane is lovely but Leanne always has the same bitter/angry expression on her face. She is such a miserable character, even when she was with Peter and having an affair with Nick, she was still whinging, nagging and bouncing around the place, in her temper. But when it comes to the custody battle, I think the conclusion is very predictable. I would like to be wrong here but it's obvious that Peter's extreme behaviour, and Carla offering Leanne a bribe, will lead to Leanne winning custody of Simon. *Yawn*

tammyy2j
14-05-2012, 15:36
Jane as Leanne is miles ahead of Alison as Carla in the acting stakes and I also dont see any chemistry with Carla and Peter either actually Carla has had no chemistry what so ever imo with any of her love interests

I thought at some stage Carla would get with Nick when he first returned played by the current older fella

sarahh01
14-05-2012, 21:17
Jane as Leanne is miles ahead of Alison as Carla in the acting stakes and I also dont see any chemistry with Carla and Peter either actually Carla has had no chemistry what so ever imo with any of her love interests

I thought at some stage Carla would get with Nick when he first returned played by the current older fella

I disagree. Alison is the best actress, by a country mile. And it was great to see her win the best actress award this year. So well deserved. IMO, she has fantastic chemistry with all of her co-stars.

Perdita
15-05-2012, 05:32
Monday

Eva begins to plot her revenge as she remains tortured by thoughts of Nick and Kylie. At the Bistro, Nick has asked Kylie to waitress for the civic dinner, which only fuels Eva's theory. Sean is also involved as he's in the kitchen making hotpots, much to the annoyance of Stella, who's threatening legal action. As Nick tends to the mayor, he's loving feeling important. However, as the mayor tucks into his hotpot, he nearly chokes - it's too spicy!

As Nick apologises profusely, Eva calls the room to attention - revealing that she added the extra kick to the hotpot as her boyfriend has been trying to spice up his life by having an affair with his brother's wife. As gossip ripples round the Bistro, Nick and Kylie reel. But how will a raging David react?

Meanwhile, it's Kirsty's birthday this week, but Tyrone is thrown when he realises that it's her 30th. Kirsty clearly doesn't want a fuss, but Tyrone is determined to make an effort no matter what she says.

Elsewhere, Sunita panics as Dev invites Stella and Karl over, Marcus offers to find the right man for Maria following her disastrous date, while Peter and Leanne head to court to see if an agreement can be reached on Simon - but Peter throws a spanner in the works by saying that he'll accept nothing but full custody.

Thurssday

With the factory girls in on the act, Tyrone has everyone in position at Number 9 when Fiz walks in with Kirsty. As they shout 'surprise', Kirsty smiles politely. With everyone making a fuss, a proud Tyrone reveals that he couldn't let the day pass unmarked. Oblivious to her annoyance, Tyrone then reveals the special guests - Kirsty's parents!

Kirsty's mum and dad are shocked to see that she's pregnant and Kirsty can't contain her horror. As Ed and Pat belittle Kirsty, it's clear they don't get on. Tyrone tries to stick up for her, but they're clearly unimpressed by Kirsty's choices and march out. Finally alone with Tyrone, how will Kirsty react?

Meanwhile, Nick sits Eva down at work and explains that after what she did, he thinks it's best if they break up. Will Eva be able to talk Nick round? And will Kylie be able to repair her relationship with David?

Elsewhere, Carla worries that Peter is on the edge when he reveals that he's attending extra AA meetings, Sean is torn when Rita tells him that Betty would be turning in her grave if she knew he'd taken her hotpot away from The Rovers, while Karl realises how much he really loves Stella as they celebrate their anniversary - what will this mean for Sunita?
Tyrone invites Kirsty's parents round but the meeting goes awfully and after they leave, Kirsty furiously grabs Tyrone

Friday - 1st episode
Kirsty begs for Tyrone's forgiveness and blames her anger on pregnancy hormones. However, he's disgusted that she lashed out again and refuses to accept her apology.

Later, Tyrone finds Kirsty packing. Will she open up about her past, and will Tyrone let the woman he loves walk away with his unborn child?

Meanwhile, Sunita is desperate not to lose Karl following yesterday's rejection. As they meet at the flat, Sunita promises not to push him again, insisting that she knows the boundaries of their affair now. Karl is adamant the affair is over, but Sunita moves closer. At the same time, Dev has agreed to show Kevin round the flat as he's looking for somewhere for him and Jack. Are Sunita and Karl about to be caught in a compromising position?

Elsewhere, Simon tells the court officer that he hates Peter, Eva and Nick struggle to work together at the Bistro, while Marcus is keen to set Maria up with a new sonographer he's working with.

Friday - 2nd episode

When Simon tells Peter what he said to the custody officer, Carla visits Leanne at the pub and implores her to drop her fight for the youngster. Leanne scoffs but Carla is serious - Peter's at rock bottom and the rows aren't doing Simon any good either.

Admitting that she's sorry for how things have turned out, Carla suggests Leanne would be better off divorcing Peter and moving away - she could even offer money as an early divorce settlement. Seeing this as a bribe, how will Leanne react?

Meanwhile, Dev is showing Kevin around the flat as Sunita emerges from the bedroom, claiming that she was giving the flat a spring clean. Dev thinks nothing of it, but as Karl hides it's a close call. Sunita breathes a sigh of relief as it looks like they've got away with it, but when Sophie finds Karl's wallet on the sofa she's suspicious. Calling at the pub, Sophie explains that she found Karl's wallet at the flat. A panicking Sunita quickly spins a lie, but will Sophie see through it?

Elsewhere, Tyrone tries to get to the bottom of things with Kirsty and they both open up about their childhoods, Maria's dating disasters reach a new low as all isn't what it seems with sonographer Aiden, while Jason asks Eva out on a date and she sees an opportunity to make Nick jealous.

lizann
15-05-2012, 12:39
Coronation Street fans will see Carla Connor and Leanne Barlow's bitter feud reignited next week.

The pair's clashes have been on the back-burner for a short while, but tension flares up again as the custody battle for Simon gathers pace in the coming days.

When Carla (Alison King) learns that Simon has told a court officer that he'd prefer to live with Leanne, she worries about the impact his harsh words will have on Peter (Chris Gascoyne).

Deciding to give Peter some space to sort things out with his son, Carla heads to the pub - where she soon finds herself in another argument with Leanne (Jane Danson).

Stella sends the pair into the back room of The Rovers to avoid a scene in front of the punters, so Carla seizes the opportunity to lay her cards on the table with Leanne - admitting that the current situation at the flat is difficult.

Carla suggests that Leanne should do what is best for Simon by moving away to London to give him some space, adding that they could re-establish contact at a later date.

The Underworld businesswoman adds that she could even give Leanne some cash to tide her over until the divorce settlement comes through. However, when a furious Leanne sees this as a bribe, has Carla made things much worse?

Coronation Street airs these scenes on Friday, May 25 at 8.30pm on ITV1.

sarah c
15-05-2012, 13:17
why oh why doesnt Peter and Carla move into her flat?

leanne into the bookies flat?

and act like adults and share custody!!

meggieloo1998
15-05-2012, 16:26
If you had to pick out of leanne and carla to be your mum, which one would you pick? I would personally pick Leanne!!!:)

meggieloo1998
15-05-2012, 16:30
why oh why doesnt Peter and Carla move into her flat?

leanne into the bookies flat?

and act like adults and share custody!!

Leanne and Peter will end up getting back together anyway as he will find out that Carla tried to bribe leanne!Jjust watch!!!

shalagee
15-05-2012, 18:24
Leanne and Peter will end up getting back together anyway as he will find out that Carla tried to bribe leanne!Jjust watch!!!
Being together for the sake of a child is not good for anyone. I certainly hope they don't give custody to Leanne. Did she ever legally adopt him?

Perdita
22-05-2012, 17:55
PETER Barlow is left distraught when Leanne turns up at a train station and leads son Simon away.

The Coronation Street bookie, new love Carla Connor and the youngster are getting ready to get on a train at Manchester's Victoria Station.

But just as the soap trio are about to leave with their bags packed, Peter's ex Leanne dashes into the station and little Simon runs into her arms.

Carla, played by Alison King, is then forced to comfort a heartbroken Peter (Chris Gascoyne) as his son leaves with her.

Peter and Leanne (Jane Danson) have been fighting a custody battle for the boy (Alex Bain) since Peter left his wife for factory boss Carla.

In scenes to air this Friday, Carla will try to pay Leanne off.

She is desperate for Leanne to drop the case as she can see what it is doing to Peter and Simon.

So she suggests Leanne would be better off divorcing Peter and moving away — and offers her money as an early divorce settlement.