PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours (Aus) spoilers 21st - 25th May 2012

Perdita
08-05-2012, 13:35
Monday 21st May - 6406
Rhys's feelings for Vanessa grow stronger as Lucas begins to doubt Rhys's intentions. Meanwhile, Paul's concerned when he learns of a huge secret bid to win him in the bachelor auction.

Tuesday 22nd May - 6407
Just as Vanessa opens up to Rhys, he shows his true colours. Meanwhile, getting a routine check-up, Susan's curious to see Rhys's mum Elaine at the hospital and attempts to bond.

Wednesday 23rd May - 6408
Confused by Vanessa's abrupt change of heart, Rhys confronts Lucas. Tash tries to secure another house mate to help save her family home.

Thursday 24th May - 6409
Kate's plan to tell Kyle how she feels is thwarted. Meanwhile, Tash turns up on Karl and Summer's doorstep.

Friday 25th May - 6410
Seeing Summer invest in her new romance with Griffin, Andrew works to secure his business with the band despite his tension with his ex. Kate's forced to team up with Lou to keep Sheila off the scent.

Perdita
14-05-2012, 14:47
Neighbours regular Kate Ramsay will step up her attempts to win Kyle Canning's heart in an upcoming storyline.

Kate causes a stir by winning a 'date' with Kyle (Chris Milligan) at a charity auction in scenes soon to air in Australia.

When Kyle's girlfriend Jade (Gemma Pranita) becomes suspicious over the situation, Kate assures her that she was only trying to raise funds for a good cause.

However, Kate later decides that her private meet-up with Kyle could be the perfect chance to reveal her true feelings for him.

Ashleigh Brewer, who plays Kate, told TV Week: "When Kate bid for a date with Kyle, it was very much an impulse buy. Now she begins to think this could actually be a door opening for her.

"It's an opportunity to sit down with Kyle and say, 'This is how I feel'."

Brewer added: "She's really ready to tell him everything."

Although Kate gets excited about the idea, it is thought that her plan to tell Kyle the truth is later thwarted - leaving viewers to wonder whether she will maintain her interest in him or give up hope entirely.

Neighbours airs these scenes next week on Eleven in Australia and late June on Channel 5 in the UK.

Ruffed_lemur
14-05-2012, 16:56
I don't think Kate really loves Kyle. I hope he stays with Jade.