alan45
25-04-2012, 12:14
6231 Monday 7th May 2012 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• Megan is angry Declan has tracked down her son
• Cain’s suspicions grow over Cameron's behaviour
• Jimmy is livid Nicola has gone behind his back and contacted Kelly

6232 Tuesday 8 May 2012 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• The police are called when Zak loses control whilst at Belle’s school
• Debbie is distraught to hear about Zak's cancer and furious she wasn't told earlier
• Alicia’s protectiveness of David grows as she sees him getting closer to Rachel

6233 Wednesday 9th May 2012 7:00pm – 7.30pm
• The Dingles are panicked Zak is missing… but there is more shocking news in store
• Debbie’s disgusted when Cain won’t help look for missing Zak
• Nicola panics when Elliot vanishes while she is looking after him

6234 Thursday 10th May 2012 7:00pm – 7:30pm

• Time is running out for Zak whilst he is on the moors
• Cain’s forced to make a critical decision
• Laurel’s uneasy when Ashley asks to see their children

6235 Friday 11th May 2012 7:00pm – 7.30pm

• Zak’s confusion and distress put him and Cain in mortal danger
• Alicia and Rachel are both gutted to see David getting up close and personal with Holly
• Ashley reaches out to his children with mixed results

tammyy2j
25-04-2012, 13:44
I hope David gets with Rachel

communitycare
25-04-2012, 15:55
he'll probably end up with her as holly and alicia are leaving soon

TaintedLove
25-04-2012, 17:58
It makes me wonder if the crush Rachel had on Marlon was scrapped to make way for Marlon and Laurel to get together.

lizann
27-04-2012, 10:41
It makes me wonder if the crush Rachel had on Marlon was scrapped to make way for Marlon and Laurel to get together.

Laurel needs to put herself and her kids first and forget about doppy Marlon that was an awful unbelieveable pairing

TheBillFan
27-04-2012, 19:08
he'll probably end up with her as holly and alicia are leaving soon
Alicia's leaving? I knew Holly was but I didn't think she was

communitycare
27-04-2012, 20:32
Alicia's leaving? I knew Holly was but I didn't think she was
she's leaving to have a baby, that's what i meant- i think she'll be back next year after maternity leave

TheBillFan
28-04-2012, 01:06
she's leaving to have a baby, that's what i meant- i think she'll be back next year after maternity leave
Oh right

alan45
29-04-2012, 00:08
Coming up in Emmerdale, Zak Dingle's mental state worsens as he continues to suffer in silence.

Zak (Steve Halliwell) makes his situation much worse in the coming days by falsely telling his family that his cancer is back, despite the fact that doctors have told him there's nothing physically wrong with him.

While troubled Zak is hoping to get Lisa off his back by making the false claim, the pressure he's facing intensifies hugely as he struggles to maintain his lies.

When Zak hears that Lisa has told Belle about his cancer, he goes looking for the youngster at school in a confused and bewildered state.

Soon afterwards, the police are called at the school when Zak turns aggressive with one of the teachers.

As the police arrive, Zak flees the scene before they have a chance to speak to him. Are things about to get much worse for Zak?

Perdita
29-04-2012, 09:41
Pictures:

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/17/618x439/soaps_emmerdale_sunblogs_2904_1.JPG

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/17/618x469/soaps_emmerdale_sunblogs_2904_2.JPG

http://i2.cdnds.net/12/17/618x452/soaps_emmerdale_sunblogs_2904_3.JPG

alan45
01-05-2012, 00:27
Monday

Declan meets his private investigator and is intrigued to be told of Robbie's whereabouts. The investigator goes on to explain that Robbie's 'mother' died five months ago, and Declan wonders what to do next.

Later in the pub, Megan is furious when Declan tells her that he's tracked down Robbie. An angered Megan walks away, saying that she's not interested and he shouldn't have gone behind her back. Declan dares to suggest that Robbie is perhaps waiting for her to make the first move. Megan is shaken by their conversation and Declan leaves the folder of details with her. As Megan looks at the folder, it's clear she is confused by her feelings.

Meanwhile, Chas spills the beans to Cameron about Zak's cancer. Cameron insists that Debbie should be told, but Chas orders him to keep this news to himself. Cain senses something is not right between Chas and Cameron, but when he questions Chas about this, she covers by saying that she has told Cameron a few home truths about not feeling sorry for himself over Debbie. Cain seems to be appeased, but Chas is left feeling uncomfortable.

Elsewhere, Nicola is annoyed that Elliot is dumped on her while Jimmy plays golf, Moira encourages Holly to go to a trade fair with Roz, while Lisa is confused when Zak insists that he can beat the terminal cancer.

Tuesday

Zak has headed out alone to Seth's hide to gather his thoughts. At the same time, Lisa breaks down as she tells Belle and Debbie that Zak has cancer and she doesn't know where he is. Soon afterwards, Sam finds Zak but struggles to convince him to come home. Sam explains that Belle now knows about the cancer, but Zak lashes out at him - shoving him to the ground before running away.

Soon afterwards, Zak arrives at Belle's school. Confused and bewildered, he starts to look for Belle - but the police are called when he turns aggressive with one of the teachers. Zak's bewilderment escalates when he confuses a teacher for Sam. The police arrive, but Zak flees the scene before they have a chance to speak to him. Later, as the police arrive to tell the Dingles about what happened at the school, Zak cowers in a ditch alone on the moors…

Meanwhile, Debbie is angry with Chas for not having told her about Zak's cancer, while Cameron has to pretend to Debbie that he didn't know about it either. Later, Chas and Cameron spend time in bed together. Chas admits that she hates all the lying they are doing, but she can't switch off her feelings for him.

Elsewhere, Debbie confronts Cain for not helping and supporting the family now that Zak is ill, Megan tells Declan that nothing has changed and she doesn't want to speak to Robbie, while Alicia is put out by Rachel mocking David and makes it clear she has a soft spot for him.

Wednesday

Zak is bewildered and delirious as he stumbles across the moor, arguing out loud with Ned about Butch. At the same time, Debbie is disgusted with Cain as he refuses to help look for Zak, while Declan allows Sam some time off work given the circumstances. Soon afterwards, Zak wakes up alone on the moor and calls for his family. He finds a wad of cash in his pocket, but panics about others getting hold of it and hurries away. Zak is in a world of his own as he buries the money in the dirt, satisfied that no-one will find it.

Later at the Dingles', Belle returns from school and realises that her dad has not yet returned. A police car pulls up and everyone is shocked when an officer reveals that they have spoken to the hospital and Zak doesn't have cancer. Belle is angry and says she never wants to see her dad again…

Meanwhile, Nicola is railroaded into looking after Elliot while working at Home Farm. Later, Nicola is horrified to realise that Elliot has disappeared on her watch. However, Megan later finds an upset Elliot in the lounge wanting his mum. She tries to console him and explain why his mother might not want him around at the moment, and it starts to make her realise that she has regrets about her son Robbie.

Elsewhere, Rachel is unimpressed when Alicia joins her 'date' with David, while Holly is enthusiastic after working with Roz but assures her mum she won't let her down on the farm.

Thursday

There is still no news on Zak, and Lisa is angry that he lied about the cancer. At the same time, Zak is still on the moors having an imaginary conversation with Butch and Shadrach. Back in the village, Cameron and Debbie are disgusted with Cain's attitude towards Zak when Cain thinks that Debbie should be resting rather than helping the family.

Later, Cain makes a call telling the recipient to ring him if they find Zak. In the pub, Cain receives a call to say that Zak's van has been located and he heads up to the moors to look for him. While struggling across the moorland, Cain hears Zak shouting faintly and follows his voice, finally finding him on a ledge. Zak is completely startled to see Cain looming over him…

Meanwhile, Jimmy is still off with Nicola for losing Elliot, but she just fumes that he is being unreasonable and exits with Angelica. Later in the pub, Nicola admits to Rodney she is gutted that Jimmy thinks she is useless with his son. Back at Mill Cottage, Jimmy and Nicola throw light-hearted digs at one another. Nicola tries to see the funny side, but deep down knows she is not fully forgiven.

Elsewhere, Laurel sees Ashley in the café and agrees to let him visit the children later, Holly and Adam are surprised to find Moira and Hannah dressed up to go out to the pub, while Alicia is frustrated when she has to work and misses a night out with David and Rachel.

Note that due to Britain's Got Talent, only one Emmerdale episode airs tonight.

Friday

On the moors, Zak is frantic as he continues to talk to an imaginary Butch and Shadrach. He is dangerously close to falling as Cain watches. Cain plays along with Zak's imaginary conversations and manages to get him to step away. Suddenly, however, Zak pulls away in a panic - leaving them both dangerously near the edge. Cain staggers but gets up, putting Zak in a headlock until he falls unconscious. When Zak comes round, he panics - not knowing where he is.

At the Dingles', everyone is delighted when Lisa suddenly gets a call to say that Zak has been found. At the hospital, Belle wants to see her father, but Lisa notices that all is not well with Zak. Dr Stamford arrives to question Cain about what happened on the moors and Cain reveals the extent of Zak's behaviour.

Meanwhile, it's extremely awkward and uncomfortable when Ashley enters Mulberry Cottage, especially as Gabby does not want to see him. Sandy also makes it clear to Ashley that he is not yet ready to re-engage with him. As Ashley leaves, he suggests the children could come for dinner the following day. Laurel reluctantly agrees, but has misgivings.

Elsewhere, Rachel is jealous at how well Holly and David are getting along, Alicia is envious when Holly, Adam, David and Rachel go into town leaving her at work, while Nicola envies Jai's attitude towards his stepson Noah.

communitycare
01-05-2012, 19:35
poor zak i think all the bad things that have happened to him have got on top of him

Perdita
04-05-2012, 14:44
Emmerdale star Steve Halliwell has opened up over the challenges of Zak Dingle's mental breakdown storyline.

Zak has been behaving strangely for some time, and fans see the situation escalate next week as he goes wandering on the moors. Confused and delirious, he then ends up in danger as he stands on a ledge above a terrifying drop downwards.

Halliwell told TV Times that he is enjoying pushing himself with the dramatic plot, which was first pitched to him by Emmerdale's series producer Stuart Blackburn.

He explained: "When Stuart suggested this storyline, I could see the value of it dramatically. Zak is a conventionally macho man who used to be able to tackle any problem, but people like him can go to pieces too. Look at what happened to Frank Bruno.

"It's been a challenge for me to play a different side of Zak, but I must say I was worried about the scenes on the moor. I told Stuart I didn't like heights and had to check out the location beforehand - because I knew that if I couldn't go out onto the ledge, I'd ruin everything."

The actor revealed that he calmed his nerves by meditating on the filming day.

"I did a course in Buddhist mediation some years back," he explained. "I do it when I feel the need and when I want to unwind. I've known people like Zak - men who would never talk about things and shoulder their illness alone, but that's not me."