PDA

View Full Version : Den's Grave

Bryan
26-06-2005, 16:16
What i dont get is there is a smooth concrete surface in the vic then there is a noticalbly raised rectangle...which is where chrissie talks to...so she hasnt hide it well has she...if there is a grave sticking up a bit

bondboffin

Treacle
26-06-2005, 16:17
It was where they had drain work.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:00
What i dont get is there is a smooth concrete surface in the vic then there is a noticalbly raised rectangle...which is where chrissie talks to...so she hasnt hide it well has she...if there is a grave sticking up a bit

bondboffin

She'll be putting a head stone there next! :lol: No seriously though, look at the size of Chrissie. She didn't concrete the whole herself...the workman did it for her!

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:11
She'll be putting a head stone there next! :lol: No seriously though, look at the size of Chrissie. She didn't concrete the whole herself...the workman did it for her!
She filled it in with rubble though.

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:13
She filled it in with rubble though.

Yer but the girls helped her. I know her dad was a builder but she isn't built to follow in the trade. I can't imagine her breaking a nail for Den somehow! :lol:

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:14
Yer but the girls helped her. I know her dad was a builder but she isn't built to follow in the trade. I can't imagine her breaking a nail for Den somehow! :lol:
Maybe she'll re-cement it when the crack appears?

Jade
26-06-2005, 19:16
Its a tricky business repairing cracked concrete!!!, cracks normally appear due to shrinkage in the concrete (sorry we do concrete type things in work)

squarelady
26-06-2005, 19:17
Its a tricky business repairing cracked concrete!!!, cracks normally appear due to shrinkage in the concrete (sorry we do concrete type things in work)

That'll be Den shrinking then will it?

Jade
26-06-2005, 19:19
think its something to do with too much water/moisture in the concrete. So it could be Den drying out!!!

Treacle
26-06-2005, 19:21
Maybe it's Den's skin rotting away and now he's just a skeleton although if he's stuck in ten tonnes of concrete then he's not going to decay as fast.

willow
26-06-2005, 20:30
Maybe it's Den's skin rotting away and now he's just a skeleton althoguh if he's stuck in ten tonnes of concrete then he's not going to decay as fast.

it will take longer for him to decay due to the lack of air

di marco
26-06-2005, 20:41
it will take longer for him to decay due to the lack of air

looks like some people know what theyre talking about! i should prob know something about that seeing as im doing alevel biology, but oh well!

willow
26-06-2005, 21:12
i am a crime nut!! i am really interested in forensics and i love csi and that sort of stuff!!

JustJodi
26-06-2005, 21:32
[B]Hmmmm now Kat knows the location where Den is buried... this should prove to be verrrrry intersting,,

JustJodi
26-06-2005, 21:37
ok some one in this group said they want to keep East Enders REAL as possible, ok then lets bring in a top notch forensics team , not those Mickey Mouse Walford cops..I would really love to see a real good CRIME SCENE story line,, Think the writers can do it ???:cool:

Angeldelight
26-06-2005, 22:02
but surely if the concrete cracks she'll have to have it repaired... and they will have to dig up the old concrete to pour new stuff in... won't they smell something... i know he's not decaying badly... but surely they'd be some kind of smell... hmmm...

willow
26-06-2005, 22:12
ok some one in this group said they want to keep East Enders REAL as possible, ok then lets bring in a top notch forensics team , not those Mickey Mouse Walford cops..I would really love to see a real good CRIME SCENE story line,, Think the writers can do it ???:cool:

it would be great if they did!!

but i doubt if they would pull it off!!

i do like to be proved wrong though!!

willow
26-06-2005, 22:15
but surely if the concrete cracks she'll have to have it repaired... and they will have to dig up the old concrete to pour new stuff in... won't they smell something... i know he's not decaying badly... but surely they'd be some kind of smell... hmmm...

there is bound to be a smell of somekind and i think it will not be pleasant, even though the body is decaying slowly due to being in concrete. it wll still be breaking down and that will release some very unpleasant smells!

(i think this is right!!)

squarelady
26-06-2005, 22:24
there is bound to be a smell of somekind and i think it will not be pleasant, even though the body is decaying slowly due to being in concrete. it wll still be breaking down and that will release some very unpleasant smells!

(i think this is right!!)

Will they be able to smell it through the cracks in the concrete?

willow
26-06-2005, 22:33
it depends how deep the cracks go down, i think they would have to go right down to where the body is, then the smell would be able to escape, and if it can escape air can get in

squarelady
26-06-2005, 22:34
it depends how deep the cracks go down, i think they would have to go right down to where the body is, then the smell would be able to escape, and if it can escape air can get in

Lovely *backs away from what she was eating*

willow
26-06-2005, 22:36
Lovely *backs away from what she was eating*

sorry

squarelady
26-06-2005, 22:40
sorry

It's alright, I was interested to know and I did ask!

Jade
26-06-2005, 22:41
The cracks will go down to the body at some point over time

squarelady
26-06-2005, 22:41
The cracks will go down to the body at some point over time

What right down?

Jade
26-06-2005, 22:43
Yea I think, as once concrete starts cracking it doesnt stop unless its repaired. Think its called Concrete Cancer.

willow
26-06-2005, 22:43
i'd think so a crack keeps cracking until there is nothing else to crack. if that makes any sense!!

Jade
26-06-2005, 22:46
Yea think thats the case, Chrissie would have to send in a sample of it in to be tested to see how to repair it!!

squarelady
OMG! That's just....wrong! It's big enough to crack your heel in...it's gonna be....ooooo I don't even want to think about it.

Jade
Could take years and years though!!!

Treacle
27-06-2005, 00:21
But if Chrissie puts cement on top of it and makes sure there's no cracks on the surface then the smell won't escape however she'll have to come up with a pretty good reason as to why she keeps putting fresh cement on the floor. Nobody would expect her to be so bothered about a crack in the concrete.

squarelady
27-06-2005, 07:43
Could take years and years though!!!

That's a plus then! :)

Alisha
27-06-2005, 09:03
I get the feeling that the body will not stay there for long. I don't know why but I think that Chrissie will remove the body and put it else where. This would be a great twist. Maybe she'll burn it on halloween? :lol:

di marco
27-06-2005, 09:21
Maybe she'll burn it on halloween? :lol:

i was thinking they should have burnt it. have some sort of bonfire going at the vic which everyone can go to then when they go home get dens body and chuck it in!!!

Bryan
27-06-2005, 10:00
that would be brilliant, she would totally get away with it if she chucked zoe kat and sam in there aswell!!!

bondboffin

squarelady
27-06-2005, 10:20
I get the feeling that the body will not stay there for long. I don't know why but I think that Chrissie will remove the body and put it else where. This would be a great twist. Maybe she'll burn it on halloween? :lol:

But she'd have to dig up all the concrete to move it. Put it back in the canal I say!

Alisha
27-06-2005, 11:20
But she'd have to dig up all the concrete to move it. Put it back in the canal I say!

Yeah I think if this were the case, she'll get help. Maybe one of the Mitchells or Jake when he gets back. You never know :hmm: :lol:

The canal is an option. With Sharon it will be history repeating itself, only this time she won't be convinced that it's him. This would be a great plot twist.

squarelady
27-06-2005, 11:37
A great plot twist would be if they never buried him in the cellar in the first place...they'll dig it up and the body won't even be there! :lol:

Treacle
27-06-2005, 13:19
It doesn't explain why Chrissie is crying over the grave though, does it?

Besides no way could she manage to dig him up on her own and I doubt Sam would be first in line to offer help.

I can't see the Mitchells and Miss Watts striking up a friendship to be honest, it all depends whether Sam explains how the Watts got back in the Vic. If Peggy and Phil find out the truth and that Chrissie was in on it all along they won't help her unless she signs away her half of the pub to them.

Alisha
27-06-2005, 13:26
They would help her if it meant helping Sam. However they probably have thier own revenge lined up later.

However it may well be Jake...

Treacle
27-06-2005, 13:32
How many are going to actually know that Den is dead? 4 already know and if Sam tells her family and Chrissie tells Jake. Soon the whole Square will be in on it.

It depends why the body had to be moved if there was a risk of it being discovered and Sam was in trouble then the Mitchells would help but apart from that they wouldn't do something for nothing.

Alisha
27-06-2005, 13:46
It depends why the body had to be moved if there was a risk of it being discovered and Sam was in trouble then the Mitchells would help but apart from that they wouldn't do something for nothing.

Yeah this is what I mean. The mitchells have no reason to help Chrissie at all but we know how strongly they feel about 'family' so if it meant helping out thier little sister, they will do what it takes. Despite any ill feeling they may have towards Chrissie I doubt they would risk Sam ending up behind bars.

Treacle
27-06-2005, 13:52
However the Mitchells could just wash their hands of the whole matter completely. Sam helped (supposedly) to bury Den and that's it over with. Nothing to do with Sam unless the police find out. However if that's going to be sooner rather than later then I think Sam will panic and beg her family to help although it's certainly not a job I'd like to do!

squarelady
27-06-2005, 14:18
Phil will love the fact Den's dead...I can't see him turning up at the funeral with flowers!

Treacle
27-06-2005, 14:27
Phil will love the fact Den's dead...I can't see him turning up at the funeral with flowers!
He won't love the fact Sam is involved though.

JustJodi
27-06-2005, 15:09
He won't love the fact Sam is involved though.

Hmmm I have been chewing on this thread ( not literally ) I know PHIL has alot of hatred for Den cos he stitched him up over that botched up robbery..So I do not think he could care less if Den is dead..however he is going to regret that he left his FORTUNE in the hands of Marcus and Sam when he finds out the pub no longer belongs to the Mitchells and Ian owns the Cafe and the garage,Pat owns the bookies and Johnny Allen owns Angies:readtheru Man, I am looking forward to this, cos the plot is going to be interesting. We can be prepared for a long long story line involving the Mitchells and the Watts and Dennis and any one else who put one over the Mitchells,,, :hmm:
Now none of us actually "saw"Chrissie bury Den..We just "know" the 3 women dragged him to the cellar,, thats all we know,, :searchme: . If Chrissie is going to dig him up and get rid of his body, she is going to need a jack hammer.. and a strong back and a SOUND PROOF room, can't see that happening if Dennis and Sharon are still under the same roof and with so many "curtain twitchers"around the Vic,,, Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to decieve:wall:

Treacle
27-06-2005, 16:26
Hmmm I have been chewing on this thread ( not literally ) I know PHIL has alot of hatred for Den cos he stitched him up over that botched up robbery..So I do not think he could care less if Den is dead..however he is going to regret that he left his FORTUNE in the hands of Marcus and Sam when he finds out the pub no longer belongs to the Mitchells and Ian owns the Cafe and the garage,Pat owns the bookies and Johnny Allen owns Angies:readtheru Man, I am looking forward to this, cos the plot is going to be interesting. We can be prepared for a long long story line involving the Mitchells and the Watts and Dennis and any one else who put one over the Mitchells,,, :hmm:
Now none of us actually "saw"Chrissie bury Den..We just "know" the 3 women dragged him to the cellar,, thats all we know,, :searchme: . If Chrissie is going to dig him up and get rid of his body, she is going to need a jack hammer.. and a strong back and a SOUND PROOF room, can't see that happening if Dennis and Sharon are still under the same roof and with so many "curtain twitchers"around the Vic,,, Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to decieve:wall:
Exactly :D
Sam's involvement in this mess is down to Phil. If he'd left the Mitchell empire with somebody else then it might not have happened and Sam wouldn't have been there that night to wreak revenge.
Mind you Billy would have probably did the same thing as Sam and got conned, it was pretty convincing that Phil needed money. I don't know who would have kept it safe but Sam should have asked tougher questions.

Bryan
27-06-2005, 16:41
Exactly :D
Sam's involvement in this mess is down to Phil. If he'd left the Mitchell empire with somebody else then it might not have happened and Sam wouldn't have been there that night to wreak revenge.
Mind you Billy would have probably did the same thing as Sam and got conned, it was pretty convincing that Phil needed money. I don't know who would have kept it safe but Sam should have asked tougher questions.

he should have trusted his bezzie mate Minty!!!! he wouldnt have taken no *******

he'd have phoned phil to see if he really wnated to sell his empire before going ahead and doing from a bent solicitor told him to do

bondboffin

bondboffin

Treacle
27-06-2005, 16:41
he should have trusted his bezzie mate Minty!!!! he wouldnt have taken no *******

he'd have phoned phil to see if he really wnated to sell his empire before going ahead and doing from a bent solicitor told him to do

bondboffin

bondboffin
I think Minty would have believed it but he might have been the only one to confirm it.