PDA

View Full Version : How bad will sharon feel when she finds out dens dead

AnakinsGirl
26-06-2005, 09:55
I mean she was devastated the first time and always regretted the things she said to him well she will feel even worse this time for the things she said to him in the queen vic especially since she got a second chance with him

di marco
26-06-2005, 10:02
i think shes going to be really upset when she finds out. even though she said all them horrible things to him, he was still her dad and i think shes going to feel really guilty because of it, especially if she finds out that he only died cos he attacked chrissie cos of what she said to him
(shouldnt this be in the general discussion part?)

eastenders mad
26-06-2005, 10:56
how does Sharon find out and will she find out that it was Chrisse who killed him?

alan45
26-06-2005, 11:07
She should cope alright, after all she has had the practice before. Anyway she has got enough black clothing for the funeral so that should not be a problem

Treacle
26-06-2005, 13:40
Moved to General :)

littlemo
26-06-2005, 15:00
She should cope alright, after all she has had the practice before. Anyway she has got enough black clothing for the funeral so that should not be a problem

Yes she'll be upset but she will cope, she has Dennis to look after her this time doesn't she!

I think if I was in Sharon's situation I would feel angry towards Den, getting killed, putting her through this torment yet again. It's one thing you can't blame Den for but it almost seems like he's done it on purpose doesn't it?! Sharon felt guilty for 14 years, because of what she had said to him before he 'died'. And now directly after she tells him she's an 'orphan' he gets killed again, this time for real. It's been said by few sources that Den is causing trouble from beyond the grave, and it is definetely true!

I love the thing you said about Sharon having enough black clothing for the funeral lol! I wonder if she'll go to the funeral this time, she didn't before. Do you think Dennis will want to go? Maybe Sharon will convince him.

melanielovesdennisrickman
26-06-2005, 17:53
Hiya!!!!!
I Think That She Will Be Really Upset,After All,It Is Still Her Dad,No Matter What Bad Things He Has Done!!!!!
But She Will Cope,As She Has Got Dennis Now,And He Did Die Before!!!!!
She Knows What It Feels Like!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Layne
26-06-2005, 20:40
Sharon will be devestated, een though she did say all those things to him on the night of his death!
And she'll hate Chrissie for it!

littlemo
26-06-2005, 22:31
Sharon will be devestated, een though she did say all those things to him on the night of his death!
And she'll hate Chrissie for it!

Yes I think Chrissie and Sharon's friendship is going to go downhill fast when Sharon finds out. Despite the way Den was, you could see that he loved Sharon, and she was one of the few people who saw Den's good side. I don't think anyone would go as far as to say he was another Jack Dalton, he was a character who was emotionally retarded as far as most people were concerned, he liked to keep them at arms length. Whether that was a trust issue, I don't know.

I don't think Chrissie's leaving so I suppose Sharon would eventually have to forgive her, unless they are both going to live in the square hating each other forever. She forgave Dennis for murder so I suppose after some time she may forgive Chrissie too. Nobody can say Den was an innocent, but of course he's been her dad since she was 3, and she loves him.

littlemo
26-06-2005, 22:49
I think the difference in Dennis and Sharon's reaction to the news of Den being dead, will show in what they said the last time they saw him. I started thinking about it and Dennis told Den he hated him, but Sharon never did. Sharon said a lot of other things which hurt him a lot, but she never actually said she hated him.

Sharon does still love her dad, but because of the way he has treated her and Dennis she can't bring herself to forgive him, but it doesn't mean she won't be devestated when she finds out. However Dennis, I do think he has genuinely lost any feelings he had for his dad, finding Zoe in bed with Den, it really turned a corner for him.

However I may be totally wrong, Dennis may be quite upset about Den's death, his feelings could surprise him. He's always been a very sensitive person. I remember before Den arrived in the square (the second time) Dennis was holding up a picture of Den and just crying his heart out. He had so much emotion, he just couldn't hold it in. I doubt it will be like that but he could still shed a tear or 2.

Bryan
27-06-2005, 09:51
sharon can think what she likes and come form opinions on how den isnt her father anyone, she can disown him and say she dosent care about him anymore but i believe she does

she has been a daddy's girl since day one, he has cheated on angie and deserted her for 14 years and she forgave him for that, hs eunderstands how he ticks and she could understand why he split up her and dennis, because in his eyes it was wrong

if she found out he was dead she would be very sad, he is her father and not matter what he has done, kids always forgiuve their parents and when they die will miss them, regarldess of the anamisty bewteen them when they were alive

sharon has a heart and she canr just dismiss a 33 year relationship with a man who has always treated her better than anyone else and has worhsiped the ground she walked on, she adores den and if she found out the truth i seriosuly doubt shed be able to cope

bondboffin

Alisha
27-06-2005, 12:44
sharon has a heart and she canr just dismiss a 33 year relationship with a man who has always treated her better than anyone else and has worhsiped the ground she walked on, she adores den and if she found out the truth i seriosuly doubt shed be able to cope

bondboffin

I agree that Sharon would be devastated. Despite what he did, it does not cancel out their history or what they meant to each other but I disagree that he 'always treated her better than anyone else'. He loved her yes, but obsessively, unhealthy and selfishly is most certainly was and the choices he made were more for himself than her.

I think she Sharon would have a breakdown when she finds out. They may have parted on bad terms but I don't believe that she stopped loving her dad. This will be the real testing time between her and Dennis.

Bryan
27-06-2005, 16:34
a man who has always treated her better than anyone else

bondboffin

maybe not good but better than anyone else...angie/jan/kate/chrissie/vicky/michelle/dennis

and everything he did was for sharon...maybe in his twsited wayh

he beleived dennis wasnt good enough for her, one becuase den kinda disliked dennis and two he didnt want sharon to have to be the topic of public disucssion for beddding her "brother" and so spilt them up

he didnt speak to her for 14 years becuase if he did she would have made herself a target aswell, by dalton wanting to know where den was etc and so would have put her life in danger

i do not agree with what den did to sharon, but in his mind it was alwsys the right thing to do

bondboffin