PDA

View Full Version : americas next top model 18

jonks
14-02-2012, 18:24
The CW announced that America's Next Top Model cycle 18, "British Invasion," in which former contestants from Britain's Next Top Model will compete against a fresh crop of ANTM wannabes, will premiere on February 29.

This cycle will have 7 american girls and 7 british girls(inc 1 from scotland and even better from near me lol) compeating against eachother for the title of antm.

There will also be a new judge kelly Cutrone replacing Andre Leon Talley, and In keeping with cycles past, guest judges will span the entire entertainment industry, including singer Kelly Osbourne, reality star Kris Jenner, pop star Estelle, Marchesa fashion designer Georgina Chapman, television host Cat Deeley, actor and musician Nicolas Tse, former Girls Aloud singer Nadine Coyle, former Pussycat Doll Jessica Sutta, model Beverly Johnson, fashion designer Barney Cheng and fashion photographer Jez Smith.

The prize for the winner has also changed slightly since cycle 17, indicating that the winner should be a skilled host, singer and spokesperson, as well as a model. The winner will receive a modeling contract with LA/NY Models, a chance to be a guest correspondent on the hit newsmagazine Extra, a fashion spread in Vogue Italia and the cover and spread in Beauty In Vogue, the face of America's Next Top Model perfume "Dream Come True," a single to be released with CBS and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics

Rumored destinations are Hong Kong and Macau.

So what do you think? another dud cycle or could this be a new start for antm?

Siobhan
15-02-2012, 07:21
ohh I like the sound of this one... British and american competing together. Cat fights in the house!!!! yah..
Germany's next top Model is starting on Thursday.. first time I will get to see it

tammyy2j
15-02-2012, 10:39
Sounds great