PDA

View Full Version : Week 28 Press Spoilers

Gemma
24-06-2005, 12:04
MONDAY

Alfie is still unaware that it was Danny who started the fire and is
shocked when Chrissie fills him in on what happened.When Alfie
sees the state of Johnny ’s car,he is sure that Johnny had something
to do with the boys ’ disappearance,,and goes to confront him …
Elsewhere,Dennis is put out that Sharon doesn ’t seem as keen as
him to leave the Square.

TUESDAY

Chrissie hides her apprehension when Sharon asks if she can move
some of her personal belongings back into the Vic.Later,Sharon
and Chrissie talk and Sharon confides in her – but can she trust
Chrissie to keep things to herself?
Elsewhere,Little Mo tells Alfie she is going to end things with Billy
but she finds it difficult – especially when he arrives with a gift.

THURSDAY

After learning about Sharon ’s “plans ” through Chrissie,,Dennis
confronts Sharon and demands that they leave the Square straight
away.They argue furiously and Sharon walks out but when she
returns and Dennis is not there,her mood changes from anger
to panic …
Demi lies about taking Aleesha to Waterbabies and secretly meets
up with Leo instead.
Elsewhere,Little Mo tells Alfie he must tell Kat their marriage is
over.Alfie resolves to do so and arranges to meet Kat at
the Moons ’…

FRIDAY

Panicked by Dennis ’s departure,Sharon is encouraged by Chrissie
to follow him.On her way to the airport,Pat informs Sharon of
Dennis ’s whereabouts.When Sharon finally catches up with him
she ’s furious but,when they have a heart to heart,Dennis asks
Sharon an important question …
Elsewhere,Darren warns Leo to stay away from Demi but is
shocked when he sees Leo ’s black eye

Bad Wolf
24-06-2005, 12:08
he is going to PROPOSE!!!!!

Bryan
24-06-2005, 12:13

omg omg omg: at last!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

by reading these spoilers i was beginning to get annoyed at him: leaving poor shatron like that

but by proposing then he's forgiven!!!!

omg the end of bilo and possibly kalfie...the start fo molfie!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

and alfie playing deteticve, and chrissie is still in the limelight!!!

brilliant!!!! cant wait!!!!

bondboffin

Alisha
24-06-2005, 12:34

I know!!! :cheer: how romantic -beats all the tacky candles etc.

Looks like Chrissie is being very manipulative here but love will win the day :wub:

Don't like Mofie. I think Kat should give up on him. He's not worth it and she deserves better than that goon.

Bad Wolf
24-06-2005, 12:36
Don't like Mofie. I think Kat should give up on him. He's not worth it and she deserves better than that goon.

exactly!!!:cheer:

Jojo
24-06-2005, 12:40
How can they let Molfie happen - its so against what the viewers want :angry:

Carrie Bradshaw
24-06-2005, 12:41
Aaaaw! :wub: How sweet! I thought we might have to wait ages for the proposal but is just a few weeks away. Woohoo! :cheer: I'm a bit disappointed by the amount of Molfie coming up, though I bet Alfie doesn't end up telling Kat! Also, good to see Chrissie working her power over everyone again - she seems to be coping fine without Jake there. :)

tammyy2j
24-06-2005, 13:08
Thanks for posting. Dennis and Sharon are great together, i'm so glad they are getting married.

Please EE stop with Molfie, EE's worst couple ever.

Tamzi
24-06-2005, 13:23
Hope this is the big question. Great to have Chrissie in the limelight still. Molfie can't get togeether!
xxx

daisy38
24-06-2005, 13:28
Oh Dennis you old Romantic!

di marco
24-06-2005, 13:43
yay hes going to propse!!! :D when i read that he disappears i was like oh no :( but then i read fridays and now im happy :) also is this demi and leo storyline actually going somewhere? it was good to start with, but now its just the same thing

squarelady
24-06-2005, 13:47
yay hes going to propse!!! :D when i read that he disappears i was like oh no :( but then i read fridays and now im happy :) also is this demi and leo storyline actually going somewhere? it was good to start with, but now its just the same thing

Well there were those rumours in the weekend papers about Demi taking a drugs overdose so I assume it'll be going somewhere soon!

Brilliant POS for this week. I'm just worried about exactly what state Johnny's car's in!

di marco
24-06-2005, 13:49
Well there were those rumours in the weekend papers about Demi taking a drugs overdose so I assume it'll be going somewhere soon!

didnt know if that was actually true or not. was just i was getting a bit bored with them going to meet each other in secret for about 2 seconds each time and thats it

Brilliant POS for this week. I'm just worried about exactly what state Johnny's car's in!

i wonder as well...................

Angeldelight
24-06-2005, 15:03
oh my god... he's going to propose... yey yey yey... awwwwwwwww they're so sweet together... yey yey yey... SHannis forever n ever n ever.... yey... but poor Billy and Kat... they're just being strung along... EVIL Alfie and Little Mo... DENNIS PROPOSES... DENNIS PROPOSES TO SHARON... yey yey yey...

hayzie
24-06-2005, 15:23
omg!!!!! i seriously nearly had a heartattack then when i read that he walked out! why do they have an argument?! omg! i cant believe this, hes going to propose! how sweet omg! im so happy! yay! :cheer: :clap: :) :thumbsup: at last theyre getting married! :wub:

hayzie
24-06-2005, 15:36
hello can someone help me please, how do you find the pressoffice spoilers? because i dont know where they are, can someone tell me the website please? :)

Lizzie Brookes
24-06-2005, 15:49
Wionder why nobody else likes Molfe. I think Kalfe's over somehow.

Shannis forever. I'm so glad they are going to be married.

i_luv_dennis
24-06-2005, 16:11
FRIDAY

Panicked by Dennis ’s departure,Sharon is encouraged by Chrissie
to follow him.On her way to the airport,Pat informs Sharon of
Dennis ’s whereabouts.When Sharon finally catches up with him
she ’s furious but,when they have a heart to heart,Dennis asks
Sharon an important question …
Elsewhere,Darren warns Leo to stay away from Demi but is
shocked when he sees Leo ’s black eye

he is going to propose cant wait

Princess
24-06-2005, 17:18
Can't wait to the proposal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't believe they fight but at least everything works out in the end!

Carrie Bradshaw
24-06-2005, 18:08
Hope this is the big question.
They had better not be teasing us!! :nono:

***Virgo***
24-06-2005, 19:01
Oh bless I cant wait that long!!!! Come on easties this is the moment we have been waiting for!!!!

Bryan
24-06-2005, 19:16
Oh bless I cant wait that long!!!! Come on easties this is the moment we have been waiting for!!!!

i dent expect the wedding so fast...maybe we will have a wedding before xmas in the autumn (to fit in with phil's return as stated in the press)

the sooner the better!!!!

bondboffin

***Virgo***
24-06-2005, 19:30
No i meant the proposal that i really wanted to come quick! not the wedding,but i cant wait for that either!!!!!

hayzie
24-06-2005, 22:17
to be honest weddings in eastenders take like 5minutes to prepare do you know what i mean? one min theyre engaged the next they saying 'i do'! i wouldnt be surprised if they get married before xmas, im hoping they do anyway.

Bryan
25-06-2005, 12:39
to be honest weddings in eastenders take like 5minutes to prepare do you know what i mean? one min theyre engaged the next they saying 'i do'! i wouldnt be surprised if they get married before xmas, im hoping they do anyway.

their first attempt will be before xmas no doubt, but probably wont atcually marry until valentines day or something...

bondboffin

di marco
25-06-2005, 12:42
their first attempt will be before xmas no doubt, but probably wont atcually marry until valentines day or something...

bondboffin

i want them to marry on valentines day but i dont think it will be that long. maybe they plan to marry sometime in the autumn but something else happens so they postpone it

Bryan
25-06-2005, 12:48
i want them to marry on valentines day but i dont think it will be that long. maybe they plan to marry sometime in the autumn but something else happens so they postpone it

"if anyone knows of any lawful impendtant, why these two should not marry, then they should speak now and forever hold their peace"

...the mitchells return...peggy and her two boys walk into the back of the church....

biggest drumbeat in years ....

bondboffin

xcutiekatiex
25-06-2005, 15:40
:eek: another black eye for leo?!? yay proposal!

?????
25-06-2005, 17:41
AHH bless dennis and sharon are getting married!!!!!!!!! how sweet. i thought i never see the day that shannis will actually be happy. (did you know its been nearly two years since the whole shannis started) i knew they were gonna get married but i didn't know it was gonna happen this soon. oh well i aint complaining. cant wait till they say 'I DO' . imagine den's face lol

also did anyone see Nigel Harman last night on bbc1. he looked well fit.

di marco
25-06-2005, 17:46
cant wait till they say 'I DO' . imagine den's face lol

den wont know though cos hes dead. by the time they get married im assuming his face wont be a pretty site, all rotting and decayed!

?????
25-06-2005, 18:11
yes i know his dead but what i meant was if he was alive, his face when he would've found out that his princess is getting married to his son would've been funny.

Bryan
25-06-2005, 18:41
he'd have probably objected to the wedding by sayin he loves sharon more than a daughter

bondboffin

shelleyspecs
25-06-2005, 19:13
yeh so fed up with molfie storyline yippee hes gonna propose to sharon much better than drippy dippy mo

Bryan
25-06-2005, 19:17
yeh so fed up with molfie storyline yippee hes gonna propose to sharon much better than drippy dippy mo

shes happy with alfie tough so just leave molfie alone

bondboffin

di marco
25-06-2005, 20:52
shes happy with alfie tough so just leave molfie alone

bondboffin

as ive just said in another thread, shes not that happy with alfie at the mo cos she keeps saying it cant happen cos of kat

Bryan
26-06-2005, 15:23
[QUOTE=di marco]as ive just said in another thread, shes not that happy with alfie at the mo cos she keeps saying it cant happen cos of kat[/QUOTE

if kat allowed it (yeah right and im the king of england) then mo would be happy as she would love to be with alfie the onyl draw back is that it is her sisters ex

bondboffin

di marco
26-06-2005, 15:24
if kat allowed it (yeah right and im the king of england) then mo would be happy as she would love to be with alfie the onyl draw back is that it is her sisters ex

precisely, kats not going to allow it so little mo wont be able to be happy with alfie

Jade
26-06-2005, 15:37
precisely, kats not going to allow it so little mo wont be able to be happy with alfie

I dont beleive in keeping it in the family!!

Bryan
26-06-2005, 15:42

i'm sure the watts family would have a few words to opose that :rotfl:

bondboffin

Jade
26-06-2005, 15:45
Not the same thing

Bryan
26-06-2005, 15:52
Not the same thing

den/dennis and zoe

sharon and dennis

den overliking sharon

chrissie/vicki and tommy

bondboffin

di marco
26-06-2005, 15:52

i dont believe you should share your sisters boyfriends/husbands either, but obviously some people find it acceptable

Jade
26-06-2005, 15:55
den/dennis and zoe

sharon and dennis

den overliking sharon

chrissie/vicki and tommy

bondboffin

Sharon and Dennis didnt grow up together, not real brother and sister.
Den does not overlike Sharon, obsessed maybe but not in a romantic way
Chrissie didnt really do anything with Tommy, he got what he deserved in the end.

In EE you cant really get way from not keeping it in the family.
ie Zoe/Kat/Anthony
Sharon/Phil/Grant

hayzie
26-06-2005, 20:20
also:
zoe/dennis/kat
sorry i just had to get that in! theres probably some more but i cant remember

Bryan
27-06-2005, 09:46
carol/bianca/dan

tiffany/garnt/lousie

at the end of the day (Big Brotehr's number one saying) keeping it in the family provides brilliant drama when it comes out, if everyone just ahd relationships with people that had no connections to relatives it would be boring and there would be nothing gritty and shocking about it

bondboffin

hayzie
27-06-2005, 13:31
yep at the end of the day (lol BBs so funny!) it does create more drama if there are relationships where the couple have some sort of connection. ergh remember bianca and dan? that was so disgusting!

Bryan
27-06-2005, 16:27
yep at the end of the day (lol BBs so funny!) it does create more drama if there are relationships where the couple have some sort of connection. ergh remember bianca and dan? that was so disgusting!

butr the episodes when carol and ricky found out were amazing!!!

bondboffin

hayzie
27-06-2005, 20:52
lol they were! that was back in the day when EE was at the top...

pudser
28-06-2005, 20:36
den body found on wedding day of sharon dont know who find it was in the sun today :readtheru

Bryan
29-06-2005, 13:21
lol they were! that was back in the day when EE was at the top...

soon to be reached once more (i hope) :thumbsup:

bondboffin

hayzie
29-06-2005, 20:11
yes definately, i think ee is well on its way to the top again! :D

daisy38
30-06-2005, 11:15
Oh definatly, over the past couple of weeks Eastenders has been brilliant!

brenda1971
30-06-2005, 11:19
Maybe all those EE haters will have to bite their tongue now

stapler
30-06-2005, 11:27
Yeah, but how can they boost ratings if these people are adamant on not watching EE? We'll have to take people to the woods at gunpoint and force them to watch it tonight, because that'll work... yeah, I need coffee...

amyle
30-06-2005, 12:08
No Mofie _ Please !

Bryan
30-06-2005, 14:25
No Mofie _ Please !

boo to you!!! i love molfie...they are brillaint...leave them alone!!! :angry:

bondboffin

Angeldelight
30-06-2005, 14:28
i'm sorry but i just don't like the Mo/Alfie storyline... i mean COME ON... MAKE YA BLEEDIN' MINDS UP!!!!! you either want to be togther or not... still prefere Kat and Alfie though...

Bryan
30-06-2005, 14:30
i'm sorry but i just don't like the Mo/Alfie storyline... i mean COME ON... MAKE YA BLEEDIN' MINDS UP!!!!! you either want to be togther or not... still prefere Kat and Alfie though...

would everyone kind of like it if they just did get together

are peoples problems that they arent getting together or that you dont want them to get together???

bondboffin

stapler
30-06-2005, 14:35
Maybe it's the fact that it's two boring characters being given too much screen time; I mean don't get me wrong, I used to love Little Mo before she broke up with Billy. I think her and Billy belong together because it would still be interesting if EE addressed the difficulties of the rape case. And Alfie was only mildly fun when he was with Kat... and now I find Kat dead annoying, Molfie has ruiined Billy and Little Mo, and Kalfie... boo.

Angeldelight
30-06-2005, 20:22
would everyone kind of like it if they just did get together

are peoples problems that they arent getting together or that you dont want them to get together???

bondboffin

Noooooooooooo... Alfie belongs with Kat they bring out the best in each other... :wub: plus Little Mo and Alfie have taken too long... it's now really boring... Kalfie FOREVER... :cheer:

chloenizzybb
01-07-2005, 18:53
what dates are these

di marco
02-07-2005, 07:42
what dates are these

11th - 15th july

Becksfanz
02-07-2005, 14:42
Oh boy! I am so glad that Dennis asks Sharon to marry him and pleas EE stop molfie! IT is terrible idea! EE never listen to viewers about what they want *tuts*

Bryan
02-07-2005, 17:17
Oh boy! I am so glad that Dennis asks Sharon to marry him and pleas EE stop molfie! IT is terrible idea! EE never listen to viewers about what they want *tuts*

some people like molfie, not many but some do, not every storyline and character can suit everyone, i didnt like the whole billy and little mo romance but some did, i learnt toi deal with it and now ive been rewarded by getting the adorable molfie

bondboffin