PDA

View Full Version : EastEnders new signings

Flozza
23-06-2005, 17:21
EastEnders new signings
Meet Dawn, Joe and Naomi
We can reveal details of three major new characters.

EastEnders has announced details of three new characters who will be joining the show later this summer.
The missing Miller
Dawn Miller, pictured above, will be played by Kara Tointon. Dawn is Mickey Miller'ssister. Aged 23, Dawn has been travelling for the last few years and is currently living in France.
Kara said of her new role: "EastEnders is my dream job and I feel blessed with this opportunity. Dawn is sexy, independent and has this amazing wardrobe - I can't wait to start filming."
Kara has appeared in Dream Team, Teachers and The Football Factory. She will arrive in September.
Joe's new life
The character of Joe Macer will be played by Ray Brooks. Joe is a 60-something man with a career in the building trade. He's starting to re-enter the social scene following the loss of his wife. His attempts to do so lead him to Albert Square
Ray said: "It will be a great adventure for me. I've worked with a few of the cast previously so look forward to resuming old friendships. Whilst I tremble at the thought, I am really looking forward to jumping on board."
Ray starred in the films Cathy Come Home and The Knack. He's also known as the voice of cartoon favourite Mr Benn.
Nurse Naomi
Finally, Naomi Julien played by Petra Letang, will also be arriving in Albert Square later this summer. Naomi, 24, is a young nursing friend of Sonia Fowler
Petra said of her new role: "This is a really unbelievable opportunity, I'm just so happy. Naomi is a true East Ender and is going to bring drama to the Square from day one."
Petra has been in a number of television shows including Babyfather 2, Jonathan Creek and The Last Detective. Petra and Ray will start in October. NEWS FINDER

Treacle
23-06-2005, 17:25
There is already a topic about this in the EastEnders spoilers forum. There is also a topic about Joe in there. Also this would have been in the wrong forum as this is the EastEnders General forum and this contains confirmed spoilers.
I'll move this to the EastEnders spoilers forum so people don't come here and read it but I'll lock the topic as it is duplicate.

Thankyou.