PDA

View Full Version : Annalaise and Scott

keri0408
03-12-2011, 14:45
When are these two finally going to get it together? She needs to dump Rob, Scott is just so cute!

xcarlyx
03-12-2011, 19:07
I love annalise & scott <3

tammyy2j
03-12-2011, 19:30
I dont like them at all

I think they kinda look like Una from The Saturdays and Jason from Corrie or Adam from Emmerdale

xcarlyx
04-12-2011, 13:58
I dont like them at all

I think they kinda look like Una from The Saturdays and Jason from Corrie or Adam from Emmerdale

Now you've mentioned it. She does look a bit like Una. I think Scott's cute as though

tammyy2j
29-02-2012, 11:26
Rob and Annalise break up soon and he tries to get with Theresa, Joel and Will wont be too happy with that

I'm sure Annalise and Scott will probably get together

tammyy2j
09-03-2012, 13:53
Hollyoaks student Rob Edwards will feel like an "idiot" after trying to move on quickly from girlfriend Annalise Appleton, it has been revealed.

As first reported last month, Rob's relationship with Annalise (Tamaryn Payne) is about to come to an end on screen, but he tries to bounce back by chatting up Theresa McQueen (Jorgie Porter) at the SU Bar.

However, the jock's antics don't go down well with his friend and rugby team-mate Will Savage, who is still protective over Theresa following their recent split.

James Atherton, who plays Will, told TV Times that Rob's antics are partly motivated by jealousy - as he has started to struggle on the rugby pitch compared to his mate.

Atherton explained: "Rob picked up an injury from the car accident and has never really recovered from it, whereas Will's getting better and better. So there's an element of jealousy from Rob.

"There's a bit of a mates' code that Rob has broken. It all kicks off."

Atherton added that Rob (David Atkins) soon learns his lesson and realises how much he misses Annalise. However, whether the pair reunite remains to be seen.

"Barney and Will end up tying Rob to a chair and make him get in touch with his feelings," Atherton said. "He admits how he really feels about Annalise, and realises he's been an idiot."

Perdita
04-04-2012, 17:02
Hollyoaks star Calvin Demba has hinted that his character Scott Sabeka will soon step up his pursuit of fellow student Annalise Appleton.

Scott and Annalise (Tamaryn Payne) have harboured feelings for each other for some time, but have so far shown no signs of becoming a proper couple.

However, Demba told Digital Spy that next week's Hollyoaks episodes - which explore a turbulent time for Scott at home in London - could prove to be a turning point for the story.

Demba commented: "What happens to Scott when he's back in London does give him a different attitude towards life. It feels like he needs to man up and start facing his problems head-on.

"He really needs to seize the day, so when he does come back to Chester, he's meaning business. He's going to try and sort this out once and for all."

Scott is good friends with Annalise's ex-boyfriend Rob Edwards (David Atkins), which could complicate the situation.

Demba added: "I think Rob is always a factor that looms in Scott's head, and it must be the same for Annalise. But this has gone on for quite a while now. There's been lots of looks between Scott and Annalise, and they've flirted quite outrageously at certain points! I think it's going to have to come to a head.

"Scott knows that Rob's not going to be too happy about it, but sometimes you have to ruffle a few feathers! Scott sees that something is out there for him, and if he's got to upset Rob a little bit, then that's just how it's got to be."

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4 with a first look screening at 7pm on E4.

tammyy2j
16-07-2012, 12:39
Calvin Demba has announced that he is leaving Hollyoaks after nearly a year.

The actor made his first appearance as laid-back student Scott Sabeka in September 2011.

Demba wrote on Twitter over the weekend: "Last day at oaks yesterday was cool gonna miss everyone apart from [Rob Edwards actor David Atkins] ... He's a pagon."

Channel 4 has since confirmed to Digital Spy that Demba filmed his final scenes on Friday, July 13.

Demba, also a boxer, told DS in April that he was glad writers had integrated a storyline involving his sporting passion.