PDA

View Full Version : Jodie Wilde

Perdita
30-11-2011, 12:55
Hollyoaks bosses have revealed details of new character Jodie Wilde, who has been tipped to set hearts racing when she arrives in the village next month.

Jodie turns up in Chester just before Christmas and quickly catches the eye of depressed Doug Carter (PJ Brennan) and local womaniser Dodger Savage (Danny Mac). However, as New Year's Eve arrives, she has her eye on someone else altogether.

The newcomer is in her first year of studying Dance and is fiercely ambitious as her course means everything to her. Although she has a straight-talking nature, she is also modest and never considers herself to be better than anybody else.

A Hollyoaks statement teased: "Jodie is ambitious to a fault - she'll allow nothing to stand in the way of her dreams to be a dancer. Let's hope she's not setting herself up for a fall."

Jodie is played by actress Montana Manning, who previously toured with Girls Aloud as part of the girl group Cookie.

Manning has also had a background role in the Harry Potter films and recently portrayed the part of Katia in UK film Demons Never Die.

Perdita
30-11-2011, 16:21
This is what she looks like :)

xcarlyx
30-11-2011, 19:09
Once again, Hollyoaks casts another pretty girl :/ do they only cast teenagers who are really pretty?

Katy
01-12-2011, 09:15
pretty and cant act is the usual format! i have yet to like any hollyoaks new characters since the mcqueens so no longer watch the show. I keep dipping in and out but have no feelings for the character. Especially the new students!

tammyy2j
02-12-2011, 14:26
pretty and cant act is the usual format! i have yet to like any hollyoaks new characters since the mcqueens so no longer watch the show. I keep dipping in and out but have no feelings for the character. Especially the new students!

Brendan is the best character on the show by far

Katy
03-12-2011, 09:58
without a shadow of a doubt Tammy! hes fantastic

xcarlyx
04-12-2011, 14:14
Brendan is the best character on the show by far

True.
His tache is just scary though

lizann
30-12-2011, 00:33
She is after Texas

Perdita
03-01-2012, 19:48
Montana Manning has admitted that she would be reluctant to sing on Hollyoaks.

The actress, who plays aspiring dancer Jodie Wilde, believes her music career should be kept separate from the teen soap.

Asked whether she would support a producers' decision to introduce her voice on screen, she told PA: "Nope, I really want to keep that separate."

However, Manning believes that she has the same sense of ambition as Jodie, adding: "The one thing we share is our drive - I'm very ambitious!"

The star, who once toured with Girls Aloud as part of pop group Cookie, joined Hollyoaks in November.

Since starting filming, she revealed that she has grown close to co-star Holly Weston, who plays fellow newcomer Ash Kane.