PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Spoilers 05 - 09 December 2011

Perdita
27-11-2011, 06:36
Meanwhile, Hollyoaks will soon launch the build-up to its clash of the titans as the explosive rivalry between Brendan Brady and Warren Fox intensifies.

Warren (Jamie Lomas) becomes determined to get rid of Brendan (Emmett Scanlan) once and for all in the coming days, making plans to kill the Irishman. Keen to cover himself, he orders Ethan to give him an alibi so that he won't get the blame for the murder - reminding the corrupt detective that he's owed a favour after covering up his hit and run.

At the same time, Mitzeee (Rachel Shenton) is tempted when Warren begs her to come back to him, but she's later alarmed to find out about his blackmail of Ethan and his sinister intentions.

When Mitzeee confides in Nancy (Jessica Fox) about everything that's going on, Nancy warns her of how dangerous Warren is and they also chat about the late Louise. When Brendan overhears the pair and discovers what Warren is up to, how will he deal with the situation?

These scenes air on Thursday, December 8 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

lizann
06-12-2011, 16:20
http://www.e4.com/hollyoaks/episodes/2011/12/5dec-9dec.html

Tuesday 6th: The truth ALWAYS comes out...

There's trouble on the tarot cards, as Ethan will be pushed by Warren to help him get an alibi so he can get rid of his rival.

The card of truth is being displayed for tonight's ep, as someone will find out the truth about Rob's hit and run. Our crystal ball is also showing that three members of a band will face the Scottish wrath of Jack.

The mystic forces are channeling the image of an Irish man by the name of double B. He will see an opportunity to get one over on Warren when he finds Joel sleeping rough in the club.

Wednesday 7th: Cloak and dagger lovers

The Holly-love-scopes are showing stubborn characters at work. Will Maddie and Callum get past their hard exteriors to become lovers? Elsewhere in the 'love-scopes we are envisaging a desperate Warren in tonight's ep, will he persuade Mitzeee to take him back?

Elsewhere in the Hollyscopes, we believe there will be a theft in the village, but who will Jack point the finger of blame at? The depths of new boy Joel's character will also come to light in tonight's episode.

Thursday 8th: Secrets unveiled

The stars are sending us a strong message: You must watch Hollyoaks to find out Callum's big secret about his broken-hearted past. His first date with a blonde student will lead to the truth. The tarot cards depict a knight in shining armour... who will be Theresa's when a gang of lads get too friendly?

Elsewhere in the 'scopes, a murderer whose name begins with a W will be exposed as a liar. Will Mitzeee forgive him, or will a journalist by the name of Nancy convince her that Warren is just bad news?

Friday 9th: No escape from evil

We are receiving news of a dark force from the stars, Mitzeee will come to realise she cannot escape Warren. Our Hollyscopes crystal ball is showing a man who has a terrifying solution to rid Mitzeee of her problems. Nancy will also be left horrified after a warning visit from a dominant male.

In the Holly-love-scopes things will get difficult between Maddie and Callum. We are receiving strong shock vibes as Maddie will come face to face with his ex girlfriend.

In the finance scopes things are going downhill for a man whose name begins with D. Will his last efforts to save his business be enough?

tammyy2j
06-12-2011, 20:37
Nancy and Ruby annoy me

Perdita
07-12-2011, 12:38
Hollyoaks star Craig Vye has thanked the soap's bosses for an "amazing year" after bowing out as Ethan Scott.

Last night, viewers saw Ethan's final scenes on the Channel 4 show as the guilt of his hit and run crime became too much to bear - prompting him to hand himself in.

Writing on Twitter this morning, Vye commented: "In response to all your tweets, I'm afraid to say that Ethan has left Hollyoaks. I feel very sad, I love the show and everyone involved.

"I wanna thank all at Lime Pictures and Hollyoaks for an amazing year. I will never forget my time on the show. It's the best job ever.

"I believe there was a lot more to explore with Ethan and the door is always open in my mind, but it was just my time to move on. I wanna say a massive, massive thank you to all my followers and supporters, you've been incredible and you've made me feel really valued.

"I have BIG love for all of you who have followed me over this journey and watch this space because there will be some exciting stuff coming up for me next year!"