PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother 2012

Perdita
17-11-2011, 05:51
JUNGLE joker Freddie Starr is gearing up for a stint inside the Big Brother house.

The comic legend is jetting back to Britain after being forced to quit I’m A Celebrity – but is planning to head straight for another reality smash hit show.

And the 68-year-old has his sights firmly set on the famous Channel 5 house.

Show bosses are so keen on the idea that they want him to be the first celebrity through the doors when the new series of CBB kicks off in early January next year.

Freddie only managed 24 hours in the Aussie outback but he is still the celeb everyone is talking about.

His stint on the ITV1 show has propelled him back into the limelight and into the nation’s hearts.

More than 10million watched as he chomped on turkey testicles, mice tails, camel feet, a rotten egg and a pig’s anus in the show’s first Bushtucker Trial. But the funnyman was later rushed to hospital in Queensland after suffering an allergic reaction and medics refused to allow him back into the jungle.

Freddie was desperate to return but was warned by medics that heading back into the jungle could kill him. He said he felt “sick” about leaving the ITV1 show but can’t wait to tackle Big Brother.

A Channel 5 insider said: “The jungle may have been deemed too tough for Freddie but anyone can sit in a house for a couple of weeks.

“Celebrity Big Brother would be right up his street as it wouldn’t put massive pressure on his health. And it would give him the perfect platform to entertain the nation.

“We believe he would be perfect for the show. He’s not afraid to say what he thinks and during his trial he showed that he’s a real game player.

“All that makes Freddie exactly the kind of character we want in the house.”

Daily Star

Perdita
08-12-2011, 06:12
MOP-topped X Factor wildman Frankie Cocozza has had his dream come true — he's been signed up for Celebrity Big Brother.
The coke-sniffing wannabe has agreed a £30,000 deal after telling bosses: "I will ******* someone in the house."

A source said: "He's not exactly a Hollywood star but everyone knows who he is and he's bound to cause some mayhem in the house.

"If nothing else he'll be good value."

Frankie, booted off X Factor last month, will join the line-up of stars when Celebrity Big Brother airs in the New Year on Channel 5

The Sun

tammyy2j
08-12-2011, 15:58
MOP-topped X Factor wildman Frankie Cocozza has had his dream come true — he's been signed up for Celebrity Big Brother.
The coke-sniffing wannabe has agreed a £30,000 deal after telling bosses: "I will ******* someone in the house."

A source said: "He's not exactly a Hollywood star but everyone knows who he is and he's bound to cause some mayhem in the house.

"If nothing else he'll be good value."

Frankie, booted off X Factor last month, will join the line-up of stars when Celebrity Big Brother airs in the New Year on Channel 5

The Sun

I wonder what he will spend that on

Perdita
08-12-2011, 16:17
I wonder what he will spend that on

Tattoos of girl's names on his backside :lol:

tammyy2j
16-12-2011, 15:23
Glamour model Nicola McLean has become the latest star linked to next year's Celebrity Big Brother.

McLean, who starred in I'm a Celebrity in 2008, joins a list of stars including Frankie Cocozza, Lindsay Lohan, Katie Price and Natasha Giggs who have all previously been linked to Channel 5's flagship reality show.

McLean is apparently being lined up because of her history with Giggs, who she had a Twitter spat with earlier this year.

According to The Sun, The Only Way Is Essex's Kirk Norcross, ex-EastEnders actress Natalie Cassidy and Loose Women favourite Denise Welch are also in the running.

Celebrity Big Brother launches on Thursday, January 5 at 9pm on Channel 5.

tammyy2j
23-12-2011, 18:33
Tinchy Stryder has revealed that he has decided against starring in Celebrity Big Brother.

It was reported earlier this month that the grime star would feature on the Channel 5 reality show in the New Year after bosses decided they wanted a rapper in the house.

However, he has now said that despite considering an appearance, he knew "in his heart" that it was the wrong move for his career.

Stryder told The Sun: "I asked myself whether people I respect would go on a show and I decided that they wouldn't.

"I respect myself for making this decision because they offered me a lot of money. Then, when I decided to go back and say no to the show, the money doubled.

"But music is my first thing and I love the people that support me and just know in my heart it wasn't the right thing to do."

Former X Factor contestant Frankie Cocozza, Nicola McLean, Lindsay Lohan, Natasha Giggs, The Only Way is Essex star Kirk Norcross and Loose Women's Denise Welch are among the other names rumoured to be taking part in the show.

lizann
23-12-2011, 19:57

He should get cokehead tattooed on his ****

Perdita
05-01-2012, 11:23
Celebrity Big Brother kicks off tonight at 9pm on Channel 5 and the rumoured housemates list keeps getting longer and longer with more famous faces (and z-listers) being linked to the reality series.

Frankie Cocozza is a longstanding rumour, having been linked to the show almost immediately after he was axed from The X Factor. Brian Dowling appeared to hint at his inclusion during an interview with Digital Spy, but Cocozza's contracts with Syco and ITV may prevent him from taking part.

Other hot tips who look likely to make the final cut include Reservoir Dogs actor Michael Madsen, British comic Ruby Wax, Pineapple Dance Studios star Andrew Stone and TOWIE's Kirk Norcross.

Ex-EastEnders actress Natalie Cassidy and former Corrie star Denise Welch's names have been swirling around the rumour mill for several weeks, while Kristina Shannon and Karissa Shannon (Playboy twins) look to be the perfect fit for Celebrity Big Brother on Channel 5.

The final two strong rumours are models and Twitter rivals Nicola McLean and Natasha Giggs. At least one of them will be entering the show tonight. McLean, who has the same management as Channel 5 favourite Amy Childs, looks like the closest thing to a certainty.

This year's 'Charlie Sheen rumour' is Lindsay Lohan. Her name is likely to add some viewers to the launch night ratings, but curious fans will probably be left disappointed by her absence.

Celebrity Big Brother typically throws up a couple of surprises on launch night and we suspect this evening will be no exception.

Boy George has insisted on Twitter that he isn't going in, but maybe he was throwing us off the scent. Wiley, Lee Ryan, Duncan James and MC Romeo are among a list of male popstars mentioned on the Digital Spy forums.

Singer and Big Brother fan Jamelia and reality TV staple Calum Best's names have cropped up on various fansites, but they are linked to the show every year without fail.

X Factor legend Wagner Carrilho's name started swirling around the Twittersphere yesterday after confirmation that there had been a last-minute change to the lineup. Meanwhile, model Georgina Salpa's management released a message on her Facebook claiming that she had already entered the house. Did someone press the return key on their keyboard a day early?

And as for this year's 'Bobby Sabel (who?) moment', how about model Jay Camilleri, US actor Lorenzo Lamas or Britain's Got Talent reject Sean Smith.

However, our favourite wildcard rumoured housemate of the day is WWE wrestling legend Rowdy Roddy Piper. It doesn't sound beyond the realms of possibility that Hod Rod could enter the house tonight, and we'd love to see him getting ready to rumble down Elstree.

Perdita
08-01-2012, 19:56
The first Celebrity Big Brother housemates to face the public vote this series have been announced.

Pineapple Dance Studios star Andrew Stone and model Georgia Salpa were revealed as having received the most nominations when the group voted for the first time today (January 8).

One of them will become the first housemate to be evicted from the compound on Wednesday (January 11) in a live show hosted by Brian Dowling.

Ex Eastenders actress Natalie Cassidy has become the early favourite to win this year's Celebrity Big Brother after completing a secret 'ice breaker' task on launch night last Thursday (January 5).

Housemates previously managed to win back Romeo Dunn's confiscated suitcase by passing a revealing 'Celebrity Circuit' challenge.

Viewers can discover how housemates nominated on tonight's edition of Celebrity Big Brother's Bit On The Side, which airs 11pm on 5* after the main highlights show at 10pm on Channel 5.

Perdita
12-01-2012, 06:06
Andrew Stone has become the first person to be evicted from Celebrity Big Brother.

The dancer received the least amount of votes to save against fellow nominee Georgia Salpa.

Stone received a number of boos from the crowd outside as his name was mentioned by host Brian Dowling.

He was given a unique eviction inside a horse-drawn carriage via the garden, as part of the housemates' current fairytale task.

Salpa has subsequently nominated Nicola McLean and Natasha Giggs to face the public vote ahead of Friday's eviction.

Perdita
13-01-2012, 21:55
Natasha Giggs has left Celebrity Big Brother

Perdita
19-01-2012, 05:24
Georgia Salpa has become the third person to be evicted from Celebrity Big Brother.

The Irish model was eliminated from the Channel 5 show after receiving fewer votes to save from the public than Michael Madsen.

The pair were nominated by their fellow housemates earlier this week. Salpa had previously survived a public vote against Andrew Stone.

Salpa received a lukewarm reaction from the crowd as she exited the house and met with host Brian Dowling.

She was the favourite to be evicted over Madsen with both the bookmakers and Digital Spy readers.

The housemates then took part in live face-to-face nominations, which ultimately saw all of them put up for Friday's eviction with the exception of Gareth Thomas.

lizann
19-01-2012, 20:51
Gareth or Michael to win for me

Perdita
21-01-2012, 05:48
Natalie Cassidy has become the second Celebrity Big Brother housemate to leave in tonight's double eviction.

The EastEnders star was sent home after receiving fewer votes to save than the Shannon twins, Romeo Dunn, Frankie Cocozza, Denise Welch, Nicola McLean and Michael Madsen.

Upon hearing the news from host Brian Dowling, Cassidy grinned and clapped her hands excitedly before moving forward to say her goodbyes.

She left the house to the "lovely response" that Dunn had predicted for her, enthusiastically waving as she made her way down the stairs.

Fellow nominee Kirk Norcross was eliminated earlier tonight.

Cassidy had been the bookmakers' early favourite to win this year's Celebrity Big Brother.

Perdita
21-01-2012, 05:49
Kirk Norcross has become the fourth person to be evicted from the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The Only Way Is Essex star was named as the first victim of tonight's double eviction after finishing bottom of an eight-way public vote.

He was put up alongside Denise Welch, Frankie Cocozza, the Shannon twins, Michael Madsen, Natalie Cassidy, Nicola McLean and Romeo Dunn in a surprise round of face-to-face nominations on Wednesday (January 18).

Upon hearing the news, Norcross enthusiastically leapt to his feet and hugged his close friend Cocozza.

Saying that he was looking forward to reuniting with his girlfriend, the nightclub promoter told the group: "Don't worry, don't worry... everyone just keep it going."

Norcross left the house to a largely positive reception and waved at audience members as he met host Brian Dowling.

Speaking to Dowling afterwards, Norcross said that he wasn't too sad to be leaving the competition.

"I was ready to go because it was an emotional rollercoaster and it was at the best height today - everyone was getting on with everyone - but there are far better people in [the house] that deserve [to win]," he noted.

Norcross denied that he ever wanted a long-term relationship with fellow housemate Georgia Salpa, even revealing that he has chosen to make up with his former girlfriend.

Discussing his behaviour around Salpa, he said: "That's what I do, I flirt. If you really want a girlfriend you play it a bit cooler, you're not just like, 'Kiss me!' I wanted to have a laugh."

He tipped either Gareth Thomas or Cocozza for victory, saying of the controversial X Factor singer: "He was there every step for me.

"I like people with individuality - he ain't going to change for no-one. He is Frankie Cocozza. So vote for Frankie, everyone!"

Cassidy became the fifth evictee later in the evening.

sarah c
24-01-2012, 12:35

I heard he is a one-woman man - her name apparently is Charlie...?

Perdita
25-01-2012, 22:23
Nicola McLean has become the first Celebrity Big Brother housemate to leave in tonight's double eviction.

The glamour model was given her marching orders after receiving fewer votes to save than the Shannon twins, Romeo Dunn, Gareth Thomas, Denise Welch, Frankie Cocozza and Michael Madsen.

Upon hearing the news from host Brian Dowling, McLean said her goodbyes to her fellow contestants and departed the Big Brother house.

She was given a hostile reception by sections of the crowd outside, with many attendees greeting her with a chorus of boos.

Speaking to host Dowling in the aftermath of her eviction, McLean speculated that the public's decision was due to her run-in with Welch, and the crowd's reaction to the fact that she is "a blonde with big boobs".

Natalie Cassidy and Kirk Norcross were eliminated from the show last Friday.

Cocozza is the bookmakers' favourite to win this year's Celebrity Big Brother.

tammyy2j
26-01-2012, 11:59
Frankie could win it

Perdita
27-01-2012, 21:53
Michael Madsen has finished fourth in Celebrity Big Brother.

The Hollywood actor is the second housemate to be evicted in tonight's final, after the Shannon twins left earlier.

Donning a cowboy hat, the Reservoir Dogs star received a mixed reception from the Elstree crowd as he left the house.

Perdita
27-01-2012, 22:07
Gareth Thomas has finished third in tonight's Celebrity Big Brother 2012 final.

The Welsh rugby star exited the house to affectionate cheers from the Elstree audience.

Thomas had been tipped by many Digital Spy readers to win the Channel 5 reality show.

The 37-year-old received fewer votes than Denise Welch and Frankie Cocozza.

Putting a positive spin on his exit, he told Brian Dowling: "I think everybody's focus was to get to the last few days, and not to get voted out by the people in the house, so that's a massive achievement.

Of why he was so popular in the house, he explained: "I tried to get on with everyone, I tried to be myself with everyone. I didn't try for people to like me, I just liked them.

"I'm a team player, I don't like to do things on my own, I'm not an individual. I wanted to be the team player [in the house]."

Perdita
27-01-2012, 22:13
Denise Welch has won CBB 2012, congrats to her

Chloe O'brien
27-01-2012, 22:21
Well done to her. Didn't watch any off CBB but well done Denise.

Katy
28-01-2012, 11:59
Neither did i but i did but a frw quid on denise at the start!! So a boce few quid extra to wake up to!!

lizann
28-01-2012, 21:18
Denise was very annoying in the house and made a right tit of surprised she won

Perdita
27-03-2012, 16:38
Celebrity Big Brother will return for another series this year on Channel 5.

Following the ratings and critical success of the January series, which was won by Denise Welch, the broadcaster has ordered another run to air before the end of 2012.

http://i1.cdnds.net/12/04/300x225/realitytv_cbb_final_2012_20.jpg
© PA Images / Ian West/PA Wire
http://i2.cdnds.net/11/36/reality_big_brother_2011_eye.jpg
© Channel 5 / Rex Features

Channel 5's original two-year Big Brother deal with Endemol included one celeb edition and one non-celeb edition of the show each year.

Amy Childs, Jedward, Kerry Katona, Frankie Cocozza and Bobby Sabel have been among the contestants on the reality show since it moved away from its original broadcaster Channel 4.

According to The Guardian, the non-celeb Big Brother has been cut back to ten weeks to accommodate the second celebrity series. However, the ten-week non-celeb run is still longer than last year's Big Brother.

The purchase of Celebrity Big Brother has generally been regarded as a smart move by Channel 5 as it has secured it some of its highest ratings in its history and helped the broadcaster regularly beat Channel 4 and even on occasions ITV1 and BBC Two in the 10pm timeslot.

Rumours about the new celeb series lineup have already begun circulating, with the Daily Star recently suggesting that footballer Freddie Ljungberg may be taking part in the show.

tammyy2j
06-04-2012, 17:14
^ It must doing well in ratings if another celeb show in later this year

Perdita
13-04-2012, 10:55
Cheryl Fergison has reportedly signed up for this year's second series of Celebrity Big Brother.

Channel 5 will air a second run of the reality show at the end of the summer and the former EastEnders star is rumoured to have landed a big money deal to appear on the show.

Fergison played Heather Trott in the BBC soap for five years, but was killed off last month. According to The Sun, she will pocket £175,000 for the deal.

Ex-News of the World journalist Paul McMullen, Swedish footballer Freddie Ljungberg, Bachelor star Carianne Barrow and controversial journalist and TV producer Samantha Brick are also among the rumoured lineup.

Model and DJ Jakki Degg is also reportedly taking part.

The January edition of Celebrity Big Brother was a ratings hit for Channel 5 and was won by Loose Women star and actress Denise Welch.

Perdita
21-04-2012, 06:32
CORRIE’S legendary pint-puller Julie Goodyear is back on the box after signing up for the next Celebrity Big Brother.

The actress — who played The Street’s Bet Lynch — has trousered £300,000 to enter the famous house this summer.

Camp comedian Julian Clary is another big-money recruit, having been landed for £325,000.

Bosses hope feisty Julie, 70, will fill the role played by Denise Welch — herself an ex-Corrie star — on the last series of CBB.

A show source said: “Julie may be getting on a bit but she’s certainly game for a laugh.

“Denise proved that the Corrie stars bring in a decent audience and don’t mind poking fun at themselves and having a laugh.

“Julie is keen as mustard to get in the house and is already talking about winning.”

Former Rovers Return favourite Julie is the latest star to sign for the Channel 5 show. Comic Julian has been brought on board for his controversial humour.

The source added: “He is not afraid to speak his mind and it’s usually in a comical way.

“Big Brother is an adult show so he won’t get any flak for coming out with outrageous comments.

“That’s why he will be getting so much cash.”

Former EastEnder Cheryl Fergison, who starred as Heather Trott in the soap, has agreed to enter the house for £175,000.

We have also revealed Blue boyband star Lee Ryan has been offered a place, as has self-confident columnist Samantha Brick.

Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle has also been linked with the show.

Celebrity Big Brother bosses have beefed up the budget in a bid to attract star names.

They are planning another series of the reality show towards the end of August or early September after bosses at Channel 5 demanded two series in the same year.

The Sun

tammyy2j
01-08-2012, 13:34
Celebrity Big Brother is expected to start back on Wednesday, August 15 on Channel 5.

The show will kick-off only two days after the latest civilian run of the reality show ends on Monday, August 13.

Channel 5 ordered a second run of Celeb Big Brother for 2012, following the ratings success of the Denise Welch, Michael Madsen and Frankie Cocozza series in January.

Duane Chapman aka Dog the Bounty Hunter, former EastEnders actress Cheryl Fergison, Sex, Lies And Rinsing Guys documentary star Danica Thrall and So Solid Crew's MC Harvey are among the housemates rumoured to be taking part.

Simon Cowell's ex Jasmine Lennard, comic Julian Clary and Corrie icon Julie Goodyear are other surprising names tipped to be taking part.

The Celebrity run will last 23 days and will be hosted by Brian Dowling.

Emma Willis will continue to host spinoff series Bit on the Side.

Perdita
08-08-2012, 22:07
Collen Nolan is the latest star tipped to be taking part in this summer's Celebrity Big Brother.

The popstar-turned-TV presenter will follow in the footsteps of her former Loose Women co-star Denise Welch and enter the reality TV house next week, according to the Daily Star.

Big Brother bosses are expecting controversy from Nolan because glamour model Rhian Sugden is also taking part in the series.

Sugden had a sex text relationship with TV presenter Vernon Kay and Nolan is known to be a close friend of Kay's wife Tess Daly.

Nolan's previous reality TV appearances include spots on Celebrity Fit Club and Dancing On Ice.

Other celebrities rumoured to be taking part include Duane Chapman aka Dog the Bounty Hunter, former EastEnders actress Cheryl Fergison, Sex, Lies And Rinsing Guys documentary star Danica Thrall, So Solid Crew's MC Harvey, Simon Cowell's ex Jasmine Lennard, comic Julian Clary and Corrie icon Julie Goodyear.

Celebrity Big Brother launches on Wednesday, August 15 at 9pm on Channel 5.

The Celebrity run will last 23 days.

Perdita
08-08-2012, 22:07
Collen Nolan is the latest star tipped to be taking part in this summer's Celebrity Big Brother.

The popstar-turned-TV presenter will follow in the footsteps of her former Loose Women co-star Denise Welch and enter the reality TV house next week, according to the Daily Star.

Big Brother bosses are expecting controversy from Nolan because glamour model Rhian Sugden is also taking part in the series.

Sugden had a sex text relationship with TV presenter Vernon Kay and Nolan is known to be a close friend of Kay's wife Tess Daly.

Nolan's previous reality TV appearances include spots on Celebrity Fit Club and Dancing On Ice.

Other celebrities rumoured to be taking part include Duane Chapman aka Dog the Bounty Hunter, former EastEnders actress Cheryl Fergison, Sex, Lies And Rinsing Guys documentary star Danica Thrall, So Solid Crew's MC Harvey, Simon Cowell's ex Jasmine Lennard, comic Julian Clary and Corrie icon Julie Goodyear.

Celebrity Big Brother launches on Wednesday, August 15 at 9pm on Channel 5.

The Celebrity run will last 23 days.

annette_tr9
15-08-2012, 12:59
Celebrity Big Brother: Dog the Bounty Hunter 'denied UK visa'

The reality TV personality and bail bondsman - born Duane Chapman - was declined permission to enter the country as a result of a previous conviction. He had been tipped to take part in the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a399501/celebrity-big-brother-dog-the-bounty-hunter-denied-uk-visa.html

guess he wont be in it now then!

annette_tr9
15-08-2012, 12:59
Celebrity Big Brother: Dog the Bounty Hunter 'denied UK visa'

The reality TV personality and bail bondsman - born Duane Chapman - was declined permission to enter the country as a result of a previous conviction. He had been tipped to take part in the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a399501/celebrity-big-brother-dog-the-bounty-hunter-denied-uk-visa.html

guess he wont be in it now then!

tammyy2j
16-08-2012, 11:02
Celebrity Big Brother launched this evening with 13 famous faces, including Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino and Julie Goodyear, entering the Channel 5 reality show.

The Jersey Shore star and 70-year-old Coronation Street actress were among the surprise names who walked down the iconic walkway and into the Elstree compound this evening.

Olympic judo competitor Ashley McKenzie, ex-EastEnders actress Cheryl Fergison, former Loose Women star Coleen Nolan and Sex, Lies & Rinsing Guys' Danica Thrall were also revealed as housemates.

Host Brian Dowling also introduced So Solid Crew star MC Harvey, comic Julian Clary and model Jasmine Lennard, who is rumoured to have had an affair with Simon Cowell.

Prince Lorenzo Borghese, a star of the US series The Bachelor, Spandau Ballet's Martin Kemp, glamour model Rhian Sugden and journalist Samantha Brick completed the lineup.

Perdita
28-08-2012, 05:31
Cheryl Fergison has praised the impact of her short stint in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The 48-year-old actress, who lasted only a week in Elstree after being evicted second, revealed that more people now refer to her by her real name.

Fergison is best known for playing bubbly EastEnders character Heather Trott. She was written out of the soap earlier this year.

She told the Daily Star: "People shout 'Cheryl' at me now, which is really nice. If people cannot see beyond the fact that I was Heather, then that's their problem.

"Knowing I can stretch my wings and do other projects helped me get over it. It's great I can never go back, because it means I won't be waiting for a knock at the door asking me to return."

Claiming that she foresaw her Big Brother exit, Fergison added: "I just had this little tingling moment of: 'You know what, it's going to be today'.

"It happens to me all the time. I can guess the weights and sexes of babies. I don't know quite what it is, it's just like a little 'ping' moment."

Perdita
28-08-2012, 05:31
Cheryl Fergison has praised the impact of her short stint in the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The 48-year-old actress, who lasted only a week in Elstree after being evicted second, revealed that more people now refer to her by her real name.

Fergison is best known for playing bubbly EastEnders character Heather Trott. She was written out of the soap earlier this year.

She told the Daily Star: "People shout 'Cheryl' at me now, which is really nice. If people cannot see beyond the fact that I was Heather, then that's their problem.

"Knowing I can stretch my wings and do other projects helped me get over it. It's great I can never go back, because it means I won't be waiting for a knock at the door asking me to return."

Claiming that she foresaw her Big Brother exit, Fergison added: "I just had this little tingling moment of: 'You know what, it's going to be today'.

"It happens to me all the time. I can guess the weights and sexes of babies. I don't know quite what it is, it's just like a little 'ping' moment."

tammyy2j
28-08-2012, 12:39
Wow how was Cheryl evicted so fast thought she be there for the final?

Perdita
10-09-2012, 06:28
Celebrity Big Brother concluded in subdued fashion on Friday night, as Julian Clary was crowned 2012's second winner. :cheer: