PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Spoilers 21 - 25 November 2011

Perdita
08-11-2011, 19:02
Hollyoaks star Claire Cooper has praised the decision to resolve Jacqui McQueen's rape storyline.

Jacqui accused Gilly Roach of sexually assaulting her in February, and although the personal trainer was later found not guilty at his trial, exactly what happened between the pair on the night in question remained unclear.

However, a special three-hander episode airing later this month will bring the plot to a conclusion, showing what happens when Jacqui and her husband Rhys (Andrew Moss) receive an unexpected visit from an emotional Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) at their flat.

Cooper told All About Soap: "You'll have to wait and see how the episode pans out. It's a special three-hander episode between Gilly, Rhys and Jacqui. I can't tell you what happens, but I can say that Gilly does eventually apologise."

The actress said that the episode "proves a point to many people out there" who thought Jacqui was lying.

"I got a lot of feedback that was pro-Jacqui, but an awful lot of people thought that Gilly hadn't done it," she explained. "It'll be interesting to see how the characters get to that point of apology in the episode."

Cooper added: "Jacqui actually experiences really mixed emotions in the episode. It's so well written and the audience definitely need this finale - they need to see the story reach some kind of conclusion. It's been such a delicate thing for us to tackle and a complex area to explore."

Hollyoaks airs the special Jacqui, Rhys and Gilly episode on Monday, November 21 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

lizann
09-11-2011, 14:09
So Gilly was guilty

alan45
13-11-2011, 00:55
Hollyoaks will soon conclude its long-running rape storyline in a special three-hander episode focusing entirely on the characters of Jacqui, Gilly and Rhys.

Although Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) was found not guilty of rape in his trial earlier this year, exactly what happened between him and Jacqui on Valentine's night has always remained a mystery.

As the special episode begins, Jacqui (Claire Cooper) and Rhys (Andrew Moss) receive a shock as a confused Gilly arrives at their door unexpectedly, wanting to talk.

Sensing that Gilly is seeking forgiveness, Jacqui agrees to let him in and a serious, heartwrenching discussion follows in emotional scenes. Can Jacqui and Rhys make Gilly realise what he did all those months ago?

http://i1.cdnds.net/11/45/soaps_hoaks_3216_01_6gjr.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/11/45/soaps_hoaks_3216_02_6grj.jpg

tammyy2j
14-11-2011, 15:09
So Gilly was guilty

Sounds that way

Perdita
15-11-2011, 05:53
Airs Monday, Nov 21 2011 at 18:30 GMT on Channel 4

Special Rhys, Jacqui and Gilly three-hander episode

A confused Gilly turns up at Rhys and Jacqui's flat.

In a tense, emotional real-time episode, these three characters - bound together by events of the past - try to make sense of it all.

Can Jacqui and Rhys make Gilly realise what he did all those months ago?

Airs Tuesday, Nov 22 2011 at 18:30 GMT on Channel 4

A forlorn Gilly says an emotional farewell to a devastated Cheryl, Frankie and Tom.

Meanwhile, Mitzeee's avoiding Warren as she takes care of the Costello boys, but they take offence at her attempts to play 'mum' and send her packing.

Elsewhere, Mercedes tries to encourage Riley to bond with their baby, but he's keeping his distance.

Also today, sparks fly as feisty Maddie takes on quiet, enigmatic Callum for a debate at college.

Airs Wednesday, Nov 23 2011 at 18:30 GMT on Channel 4

Mercedes's hopes of going home with Riley are smashed.

Meanwhile, Maddie, Tilly and Sinead have an awesome girls' night out. Maddie tries to make Callum jealous by flirting with hot new DJ Joel, but the evening ends in disaster. At the same time, Bart and the boys have an equally eventful night out.

Elsewhere, Dennis and Dodger go out on the pull - can Dennis's charm work its magic on the girl of his dreams, Leanne?

Also today, Carl tries to build bridges with Seth and Jason, while Mitzeee struggles with life back home with Warren.

Airs Thursday, Nov 24 2011 at 18:30 GMT on Channel 4

Riley abruptly ends Carl's attempts to bond with Jason and Seth, while offering homeless Mitzeee a place to stay.

In the wake of Mitzeee leaving, a furious Warren turns his attention to the missing Brendan, calling in the favour Ethan owes him.

Meanwhile, the McQueens rally round a devastated Mercedes.

Elsewhere, Callum rescues a distraught Maddie. Can this unlikely couple get beyond their spiky banter?

Airs Friday, Nov 25 2011 at 18:30 GMT on Channel 4

Brendan is still AWOL, fuelling Warren's paranoia.

Meanwhile, new boy Joel is curious to get the low-down on Warren, but is he hiding a secret himself?

Elsewhere, Carl wants Jason and Seth to come with him to the States. Can he make Jason an offer he can't refuse?

Also today, Maddie's public persona gets in the way of her feelings for Callum.

Perdita
23-11-2011, 12:21
Hollyoaks star Rob Norbury has said that he wants Riley Costello to work hard at parenthood if he does turn out to be the biological father of Mercedes McQueen's baby son.

Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) gave birth earlier this month in the aftermath of her horrendous ordeal with serial killer Silas Blissett. However, the mystery remains over whether the child's father is Riley or his dad Carl (Paul Opacic).

As reported at the weekend, Riley will demand a paternity test in an upcoming episode - which leads to the truth finally being revealed.

Norbury told Inside Soap of the storyline: "If I were to tell Riley anything, then I'd say that if the baby really is his, he should be there for the kid in any way he can - regardless of whether Riley and Mercedes are together.

"But if the child isn't his, then he should just walk away from the situation, maintain his dignity and try to get on with his life. He should put himself first."

The actor added that he is thrilled to have been involved in some of Hollyoaks' biggest storylines this year.

"When I've been out and about recently, people have seemed quite taken by Hollyoaks and the big storylines that both me and Jennifer have been part of," he explained. "The public response has been brilliant."

Hollyoaks will not reveal the outcome of the paternity test until the episode airs next week.

Perdita
23-11-2011, 14:30
Hollyoaks star Jennifer Metcalfe has insisted that she would not be disappointed if Mercedes McQueen failed to mend her relationship with Riley Costello.

Mercedes's romance with Riley (Rob Norbury) hit the rocks last month when she confessed to her affair with his dad Carl (Paul Opacic). She made her admission on her wedding day, just as she was about to say her vows.

Since then, Mercedes has given birth to a baby boy named Bobby, and although she is unsure of who the father is, she starts using her newborn to win Riley back in upcoming episodes.

Metcalfe told Soaplife: "Mercy has taken to the baby quite well, but I think that's because she thinks she's going to get Riley back.

"She's got all these little ploys. She turns up with the baby unannounced and says stuff like, 'What a lovely family we are'. Then when Riley turns up at hers she bans him from seeing the baby."

The actress added that she would be happy to portray Mercedes as a singleton if her schemes proved unsuccessful.

"I'd like to see Riley and Mercy get back together and try again, but you have to remember that this is soap," she explained. "And I do quite like playing Mercy when she's on her own and exploring other men. That's when she's at her best!"

Asked whether Mercedes and Carl could reunite, she replied: "Both he and Mercedes have realised what they did was disgusting and they have put it to bed, even though there's still a lot of chemistry between them. A resumption of the affair is definitely not on the cards at the moment."

Hollyoaks viewers will find out whether Bobby's father is Riley or Carl next week.