PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Spoilers 24 - 28 October 2011

Perdita
16-10-2011, 05:57
Meanwhile, Hollyoaks' serial killer Silas Blissett will take his horrific torment of Lynsey Nolan to new heights later this month as he makes her play a sick game.

Silas (Jeff Rawle) leaves Lynsey terrified as he tells her that he's planning to murder again, adding that she has until midnight on Halloween to identify his next victim. He promises that he'll hand himself in if Lynsey works it out, but if she fails, another girl will die.

With everyone in the village still refusing to believe her claims about Silas, Lynsey (Karen Hassan) feels powerless and realises that she'll have to go along with his sinister mind game.

Silas takes every opportunity he can to remind Lynsey that time is of the essence, sending her 'presents' and clues - including a chess queen and a pumpkin containing the message "Tick tock, time is running out."

Desperate for someone to confide in, Lynsey tells Doug (PJ Brennan) what Silas is up to. Will he believe her? And can Lynsey stop Silas from claiming another victim?

These scenes air on Wednesday, October 26 and Thursday, October 27 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Perdita
16-10-2011, 06:49
TWISTED Silas Blissett sets Lynsey Nolan a terrifying task – she has until midnight on Halloween to name his next victim.

If she guesses correctly then he will hand himself in to the police but if she fails another girl will die.

The distraught brunette manages to identify Theresa McQueen, Amy Barnes and Texas Longford as possible victims but she too could be on his hit list.

Fans of the Channel 4 soap have been gripped by the terrifying storyline, which has already seen Silas murder India Longford, Rae Wilson and Rebecca Massey.

But little does Lynsey know that Silas has got pregnant babe Mercedes Fisher locked up in his vault.

As our dramatic pictures show, poor Mercedes is terrified of what he plans to do to her and her unborn child.

But there are plenty of twists and turns in the plot ahead of the thrilling climax.

A show insider said: “There are going to be two special weeks of episodes in which this storyline comes to its gruesome and chilling end at Halloween.

“Silas will be dressed as the Grim Reaper and someone will die that night.”

Viewers will be able to catch all the action starting a week tomorrow.

Daily Star Sunday

tammyy2j
17-10-2011, 11:30
I think he kidnaps Mercedes

Perdita
17-10-2011, 11:38
I think he kidnaps Mercedes

But little does Lynsey know that Silas has got pregnant babe Mercedes Fisher locked up in his vault. Sounds like it

tammyy2j
17-10-2011, 12:19
He should deliver the baby and kill her off

Perdita
18-10-2011, 06:00
3196: Silas sets Lynsey a shocking challenge
Airs Monday, Oct 24 2011 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

Friendless Lynsey cuts a lonely figure in the village. Then Silas sets a terrifying game - Lynsey has until midnight on Halloween to identify his next victim.

Silas promises that if Lynsey works it out, he'll hand himself in. But if Lynsey fails, another girl dies…

Meanwhile, Lee admits to Amy that he's given up his New York dream, but can he or Amy live with it?

Elsewhere, Sinead begins to doubt her feelings for Gaz. Maddie reminds her friend that she's onto a good thing, but is Sinead still in love with Bart?

3197: Lynsey tells Doug about Silas
Airs Tuesday, Oct 25 2011 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

Lynsey confides in Doug about Silas's twisted game, but will he believe her?

Meanwhile, Silas's new target, pregnant Mercedes, struggles in the vault. Alone and scared, she's frightened of Silas's plans.

Elsewhere, Amy struggles to accept that Lee has given up his dream for her, but can she persuade him to reconsider?

Also today, Rob and Annalise's lovers' tiff leaves their friends stuck in the middle, while Will and Theresa's attempts at an evening alone together are thwarted.

3198: Lynsey is in turmoil over Silas
Airs Wednesday, Oct 26 2011 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

Lynsey desperately tries to make sense of Silas's new clue and wonders if Texas or Theresa are his intended victim.

Meanwhile, heavily pregnant Mercedes struggles as she's tied up in the vault, but Silas isn't about to play nice.

Elsewhere, Rob and Annalise kiss and make up, inadvertently upsetting poor Will and Theresa's attempts at some time alone.

Also today, Michaela and Ste try to cheer up a devastated Amy, who tries to distract herself from yesterday's events.

3199: Silas's targets are revealed
Airs Thursday, Oct 27 2011 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

The clock is ticking to Halloween and a desperate Lynsey can't work out who Silas's next victim is.

A horrifying encounter with the serial killer leaves Lynsey shaken, but determined to find out who is next, she continues with Silas's sick game.

Silas's new clue sets up some of Hollyoaks' favourite characters and time is running out…

Meanwhile, Will and Theresa finally get to spend an evening alone together, while Scott and Dodger bet on getting with Texas first.

3200: Silas's night of terror arrives
Airs Friday, Oct 28 2011 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

It's Fright Night at Chez Chez and all of Hollyoaks' old and new characters have gathered to celebrate in fancy dress, which only leaves Lynsey in an utter panic about who could be Silas's next victim.

Silas ramps up the terror dressed as the grim reaper, while Doug panics and tells Ethan about Silas's game with Lynsey. However, Lynsey's behaviour at the party is so erratic that no-one believes her, and she decides it's no use and goes home. But is someone following her?

Meanwhile, Mercedes is still tied up and as midnight draws closer, her health deteriorates. Could she be the victim Lynsey was supposed to save?

Elsewhere, Texas discovers the bet between Scott and Dodger and has her revenge!

lizann
18-10-2011, 12:19
Is Silas to kill Heidi and Jason?

Perdita
20-10-2011, 05:53
Hollyoaks' feisty brunette Mercedes McQueen has a horrific ordeal ahead over the coming days as she is held captive in a vault by serial killer Silas Blissett.

Mercedes recently tore the Costello family apart with her confession that she had cheated on fiancé Riley with his dad Carl. Following her dramatic revelation at the altar on her wedding day, evil Silas (Jeff Rawle) is keen to teach Mercedes a lesson.

Silas's terrible plan is to keep heavily-pregnant Mercedes alive until she has given birth, before adding her to his list of victims. Will it be the end for Mercedes?

Here, Jennifer Metcalfe - who plays Mercedes - has an exclusive chat with Digital Spy about the shock storyline twist.

What was your reaction when you first heard that this big Silas twist was on the way for Mercedes?
"I thought it was brilliant! The writers always come up with great stuff for me, and I'm really privileged and thankful for that. I never doubted that they would come up with another great storyline in the aftermath of the wedding. At the moment, it's brilliant because it's just one great storyline after another for Mercedes, and it's quite flattering to be trusted with things like this."

What goes through Mercedes's mind while she's being held prisoner by Silas?
"Mercedes thinks that she's going to die and she fears that her baby will die too. She's also thinking a lot about Riley and what she did to him. But Mercedes's main mood in the scenes that are coming up is pure fear!"

Mercedes is quite a feisty character too, so will that come into play here or is she too scared for that?
"You'll see her go through different emotions. At some points she's begging, the next minute she's breaking down crying, and then the next she's exhausted. She also tries to do something to Silas and tries to escape, but unfortunately that doesn't work! You'll see Mercedes go through every emotion in this storyline."

Does Mercedes realise that Silas was responsible for the recent murders in the village?
"Yes, it doesn't take long for Mercedes to figure it out. She says, 'Oh my God, you really did kill all those girls, didn't you?'"

Will we see Silas give Mercedes any food and water, or does he leave her to suffer?
"Well, Silas wants to keep the baby alive but not Mercedes. As soon as Mercedes gives birth to the baby, his plan is to kill her! In the meantime, Silas does the bare minimum for her - so he gives her water, a small amount of food and he keeps her reasonably warm too."

The storyline sounds really dark, so would you say Hollyoaks are pushing the boundaries here given the 6.30pm timeslot?
"They are a little bit, yeah. It's all shot in a very clever way, so it was fine when it came to compliance. But it was difficult and there was a lot of stuff that we had to be really careful about when we were filming it."

What was it like to actually film these scenes in Silas's vault?
"Well, they built a set especially for this at the studios - it was right next to The Dog! It looks amazing on screen - it's so good. I was also really lucky when it came to the filming, as I had one day where I was able to shoot five episodes at once, so I was able to get a lot of these scenes out of the way in one go. In total, there were probably about five really long days where it was me tied up in the vault for 12 hours, crying my eyes out!"

Have you been following the Silas storyline yourself as a viewer in the past few months?
"Yeah, when there's a big storyline running like this one, I'll go out of my way to watch the episodes when they're on, or I'll get them on disc afterwards. I think it's quite important to do that, as it helps you to keep up to date with the other characters. Plus, when it comes to your own scenes, you can see how things are working, as your best critic is often yourself."

Have you enjoyed the work that you've been doing with Rob Norbury, who plays Riley, in the past year?
"Yeah, I think we've done some great stuff together and I've really enjoyed the love triangle between Mercedes, Riley and Carl. It's been brilliant working with both Rob and Paul Opacic, who plays Carl."

If Mercedes survives this encounter with Silas, do you think she'd try to win Riley back or would she move on?
"I can't give away what happens, but if she did survive, I think she would want to get him back - definitely."

Some viewers have been hoping that Amy Walsh could return as Jenifique McQueen after appearing in Hollyoaks Later last month. Would you be keen to see her back?
"Yeah, I think she was a great addition to the show. I'm not sure whether there are any plans as I haven't spoken to Amy recently, but we have kept in touch. I suppose there's scope there as Jenifique didn't get killed off or anything like that. I'd love her to come back, as I think she was brilliant. She just fitted in with us all straight away."

The McQueens have had a lot of storylines this year. What do you think the highlights have been for the family?
"I think Claire Cooper's storyline has been really good - the rape storyline with Gilly. I also enjoyed Carmel's storyline with the priest as that was quite light-hearted and fun. Hollie-Jay is back as Michaela now too, and that's brilliant. I also think that Nicole, who plays Myra, has done some of her best work this year - comedy-wise, they've written very well for her. We've all had our own little highlights and it's been a brilliant year."

What are you getting up to outside of Hollyoaks at the moment?
"Well, myself, Claire Cooper and Leah Hackett are about to have a sale of items from our designer dress hire business, The Closet. It's going to be held on November 11 at Dukes 92 in Manchester. Many of the dresses were once worn by celebrities and it should be really fun day!"

tammyy2j
21-10-2011, 15:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA8Dxyv8Wyk&feature=player_embedded

Perdita
24-10-2011, 18:14
Hollyoaks star Jeff Rawle has joked that he felt guilty while filming his character Silas Blissett's current storyline with Lynsey Nolan.

Silas has spent weeks terrorising Lynsey as she has correctly worked out that he is the evil killer who has claimed three victims in the village.

Praising co-star Karen Hassan, who plays Lynsey, Rawle told We Love Telly: "She's amazing. She's so good in this it's not true. I spent so many hours being mean to her, I felt bad!"

Silas steps up his twisted games with Lynsey in this week's episodes as he orders her to guess who his next target is, promising that he will hand himself in if she works it out. However, if she fails, another girl will die.

Rawle continued: "He loves all the melodrama and cheap horror. He can't get enough of this kind of schlocky plot and really enjoys toying with Lynsey. He gives her all these clues about who he's going to kill next, like she's a contestant on 3-2-1."

Asked whether viewers can figure out Silas's target, he replied: "Yes, I suppose so. If you put it together. There's one clue in particular that might help you."

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4 and 7pm on E4.