PDA

View Full Version : Hollyoaks Spoilers starting 17 October 2011

Perdita
09-10-2011, 05:26
Elsewhere, Hollyoaks' wedding of the year finally arrives later this month as Mercedes and Riley prepare to tie the knot.

As the big day dawns, Riley (Rob Norbury) is happier than ever and can't wait to embark on married life, still blissfully unaware of the fact that Mercedes cheated on him with his dad Carl.

When Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) arrives for the ceremony, the atmosphere is tense as Jacqui wants her to tell Riley the truth, while Doug is keen for Seth to tell his brother everything.

In the end, Seth refuses to spill the beans, so Doug considers breaking the news to Riley himself. Meanwhile, vengeful Mitzeee (Rachel Shenton) and Warren (Jamie Lomas) are also in attendance and could be the ones to destroy the Costellos.

With so many guests knowing Mercedes's secret, will she make it down the aisle with Riley or will someone scupper their chance of happiness?

These scenes air on Monday, October 17 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Perdita
11-10-2011, 05:52
3191: Mercedes and Riley's wedding day arrives
Airs Monday, Oct 17 2011 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

The big day finally arrives and Riley can't wait to make Mercedes his wife, blissfully unaware of her dirty little secret.

Jacqui wants Mercedes to come clean, while Doug wants Seth to tell Riley everything.

Warren threatens to kill Doug if the secret comes out, but a valiant Doug puts his friend before himself and races to the wedding.

Will the happy couple make it down the aisle, or will someone tear their love apart?

3192: Warren goes on the warpath
Airs Tuesday, Oct 18 2011 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

The events of the wedding leave some of the guests riddled with guilt.

Meanwhile, Warren is on the warpath and determines to make Brendan sell him half his share of Chez Chez…whatever it takes!

3193: Silas chooses his next target
Airs Wednesday, Oct 19 2011 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

Silas decides to teach someone a lesson.

Meanwhile, after some soul-searching, Amy decides to move to New York with Lee, but Ste presumes the kids will be staying in Hollyoaks. How can Amy break the news to him?

Elsewhere, when Brendan refuses to sell the club to Warren, he applies some more pressure.

3194: Ste is left stunned by Amy
Airs Thursday, Oct 20 2011 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

Amy builds up the courage to tell Ste that she's taking the kids to New York, but Ste isn't letting them go anywhere.

Meanwhile, Ash finds herself enjoying a quickie with an unlikely lothario.

Elsewhere, Maddie takes Bart for a night out to cheer him up over Sinead.

3195: Silas makes a terrifying threat
Airs Friday, Oct 21 2011 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

Lynsey's left cold as Silas warns her that he's planning something devilishly dark for Halloween.

Meanwhile, Mercedes receives some terrifying news.

Elsewhere, Ste finally agrees to let Amy take the kids to New York, but when Lee sees how crushed Ste is, he wonders if he can really go through with it.

tammyy2j
11-10-2011, 11:08
I hope Riley dont marry her

Perdita
13-10-2011, 08:28
Jennifer Metcalfe has revealed that filming the Hollyoaks 'Wedding Week' teaser was "heavy".

The actress, whose character Mercedes McQueen is preparing to marry Riley Costello (Rob Norbury) in next week's special episodes, said that she and her co-stars managed to have a "laugh" while making the sinister, black-themed wedding clip.

Metcalfe told Heat magazine: "To be honest it was a long day for us. I'm used to doing 12 or 13 hour days on set, but this took 15 hours. It was one, big, heavy day. But we got so much out of it and it got us out of the office, so to speak - so it was all fun!

"I think everyone got in to the theme and feel of it. There were some right funny hairdos and stuff going on too, and people behaving really out of character. Outside of acting we all had a right laugh about it all, but at the time we all managed to hold it together and be totally serious."

Metcalfe admitted that the girl you see walking down the aisle at the end of the trailer was a stand-in rather than her, as she had to go home after 14 hours of shooting for "insurance purposes".

She said that the black paint that the make-up artists put in her eyes to make her cry a black tear "killed", adding: "It hurt. I have such sensitive eyes. I had my eyelashes dyed at the weekend, and even that was like the world was ending! You should have seen me. I'm just soft!"

Metcalfe also revealed that Mercedes has a "big" and "dark" storyline coming up after the wedding, saying: "[It's] something that's never been explored before with my character. It's been intense and hard work but I've loved every minute of it - I love seeing what my character's going to get up to."

Hollyoaks' wedding week begins on Monday, October 17 at 6.30pm on Channel 4.

Perdita
17-10-2011, 15:16
Hollyoaks star Jeff Rawle has revealed that he will be thrilled if his dark storyline helps to encourage young people to stay safe on the internet.

The actor has spent almost a year in the role of evil Silas Blissett, who has murdered India Longford, Rebecca Massey and Rae Wilson since making his debut on screen last December.

Silas's sinister antics have often stemmed from online chatrooms, where he has lured girls to meet him by using a variety of aliases.

Rawle told Live With Gabby today: "There is a serious backstory to it, and that's why I went into the show in a sense - when they explained how they were going to do it. It was about internet dating and the dangers, especially among young students.

"Children are quite heavily protected, and when they're out of that environment, suddenly they can become prey to people who are extremely skilful at putting out aliases and photos.

"Of course we all want to trust - that's a natural basic instinct in people, but it can lead people down the wrong alley and there have been some awful cases of 18, 19-year-olds being led astray by these monsters."

Rawle added that viewers will be seeing a lot more of Silas over the next few weeks. As reported yesterday, he is about to set a sick challenge for his arch-nemesis Lynsey Nolan (Karen Hassan), ordering her to correctly guess his next target if she wants to stop him from killing again.

"That's what we're dealing with over the next few weeks," he explained. "I'm in every show every night, I think. We've done an awful lot of filming, that's for sure - a lot of 15-hour days. Silas's story is really powering through now. He's really on a mission and he's taken on Lynsey."

Hollyoaks continues tonight at 6.30pm on Channel 4 and 7pm on E4.

Perdita
17-10-2011, 20:34
Rob Norbury has revealed that he believes his Hollyoaks character Riley Costello should have a happier future.

During tonight's episode of the teen soap, Riley's wedding to Mercedes hit the rocks after her affair with his dad Carl became public knowledge.

Norbury told PA: "Obviously he's been through a lot and it takes its toll but I'd like to see him pick himself up and enjoy life again and make the most of the fact he is only a young lad and he's in the position he's in."

"I'd like to see him become a bit stronger and more streetwise because I do think he's a bit naive at points," he continued.

Meanwhile, the star also praised new producer Emma Smithwick for her impact on the show, adding: "There's a lot of changes, especially in the cast, a few new people starting and I think every time somebody new comes in there's an excitement and a buzz.

"Everybody's just really enjoying being at work at the moment and that's when you get the best out of everyone."

However, Norbury admitted that he will miss departing co-star Victoria Atkin, who plays Riley's transgender brother Jason.

"Victoria's happy and she feels she's taken that character as far as she can. She's done amazingly with the part and the storyline. She's done a good job on it," he said.

"It's gutting for me because I don't want to see someone I've worked with quite a lot go. But she wants to go and do other things, and I'll still be speaking to her so it'll be all right."

lizann
18-10-2011, 12:20
The acting has been awful for the wedding glad he didnt marry her