PDA

View Full Version : National Television Awards 2012

Perdita
27-09-2011, 06:53
The full list of nominees for the National Television Awards 2012, to be held in London in January, is as follows:

Talent Show
Britain's Got Talent
Dancing On Ice
Got To Dance
Let's Dance for Comic Relief
Popstar to Operastar
So You Think You Can Dance
Strictly Come Dancing
The X Factor

Comedy Panel Show
8 Out of 10 Cats
Celebrity Juice
Have I Got News For You
Mock The Week
Odd One In
Pointless
QI
Would I Lie To You?

Drama
Above Suspicion: Deadly Intent
Case Histories
Casualty
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
DCI Banks: Aftermath
Doc Martin
Doctor Who
Downton Abbey
Glee
Holby City
Hustle
Inspector George Gently
Kidnap and Ransom
Lark Rise to Candleford
Law & Order: UK
Lewis
Luther
Merlin
Midsomer Murders
Monroe
New Tricks
Scott & Bailey
Shameless
Silent Witness
Silk
South Riding
Spooks
The Shadow Line
Torchwood: Miracle Day
Upstairs Downstairs
Vera
Waking The Dead
Waterloo Road
Whitechapel
Wild At Heart

Drama Performance: Male
Ciarán Hinds - Above Suspicion
Jason Isaacs - Case Histories
Ben Turner - Casualty
Stephen Tompkinson - DCI Banks/Wild at Heart
Martin Clunes - Doc Martin
Matt Smith - Doctor Who
Brendan Coyle - Downton Abbey
Dan Stevens - Downton Abbey
Guy Henry - Holby City
Adrian Lester - Hustle
Martin Shaw - Inspector George Gently
Trevor Eve - Kidnap and Ransom/Waking The Dead
Bradley Walsh - Law & Order: UK
Laurence Fox - Lewis
Kevin Whately - Lewis
Idris Elba - Luther
Colin Morgan - Merlin
Bradley James - Merlin
Neil Dudgeon - Midsomer Murders
James Nesbitt - Monroe
Alun Armstrong - New Tricks
James Bolam - New Tricks
Dennis Waterman - New Tricks
David Threlfall - Shameless
David Morrissey - South Riding
Peter Firth - Spooks
John Barrowman - Torchwood
Stephen Rea - The Shadow Line
Ed Stoppard - Upstairs Downstairs
Alec Newman - Waterloo Road
Rupert Penry-Jones - Whitechapel/Silk
Phil Davis - Whitechapel

Talk Show
Alan Carr: Chatty Man
Loose Women
Paul O'Grady Live
Piers Morgan's Life Stories
That Sunday Night Show
The Alan Titchmarsh Show
The Graham Norton Show
The Jonathan Ross Show
The Rob Brydon Show
The Wright Stuff

Drama Performance: Female
Kelly Reilly - Above Suspicion
Georgia Taylor _ Casualty
Caroline Catz - Doc Martin
Karen Gillan - Doctor Who
Joanne Froggatt - Downton Abbey
Michelle Dockery - Downton Abbey
Laila Rouass - Holby City
Kelly Adams - Hustle
Julia Sawalha - Lark Rise to Candleford
Freema Agyeman - Law & Order: UK
Katie McGrath - Merlin
Sarah Parish - Monroe
Amanda Redman - New Tricks
Suranne Jones - Scott & Bailey
Lesley Sharp - Scott & Bailey
Sally Carman - Shameless
Emilia Fox - Silent Witness
Maxine Peake - Silk
Anna Maxwell Martin - South Riding
Nicola Walker - Spooks
Eve Myles - Torchwood
Keeley Hawes - Upstairs Downstairs
Brenda Blethyn - Vera
Tara Fitzgerald - Waking The Dead/The Body Farm
Jaye Jacobs - Waterloo Road
Dawn Steele - Wild At Heart

Factual Programme
An Idiot Abroad
Antiques Roadshow
BBC Breakfast
Big Fat Gypsy Weddings
Billy Connolly's Route 66
Britain's Hidden Heritage
Countryfile
Crimewatch
Daybreak
DIY SOS: The Big Build
Human Planet
Inside The Human Body
Long Lost Family
Lost Land of the Tiger
MasterChef
Ocean Giants
Royal Navy Caribbean Patrol
Strangeways
The Biggest Loser
The One Show
This Morning
Top Gear
Turn Back Time - The High Street
Wallace & Gromit's World of Invention
Watchdog
Who Do You Think You Are?

Situation Comedy
Benidorm
Candy Cabs
Come Fly With Me
Friday Night Dinner
In With The Flynns
Miranda
Mrs Brown's Boys
My Family
Not Going Out
Outnumbered
Reggie Perrin
Trollied
Whites

Serial Drama
Coronation Street
Doctors
EastEnders
Emmerdale
Hollyoaks
Home and Away
Neighbours

Serial Drama Performance
Alison King - Coronation Street
Andrew Lancel - Coronation Street
Chris Gascoyne - Coronation Street
Jane Danson - Coronation Street
Katherine Kelly - Coronation Street
Simon Gregson - Coronation Street
Jake Wood - EastEnders
Jessie Wallace - EastEnders
Lindsey Coulson - EastEnders
Nina Wadia - EastEnders
Nitin Ganatra - EastEnders
Steve McFadden - EastEnders
Charley Webb - Emmerdale
Danny Miller - Emmerdale
Jeff Hordley - Emmerdale
Lucy Pargeter - Emmerdale
Pauline Quirke - Emmerdale
Steve Halliwell - Emmerdale
Claire Cooper - Hollyoaks
Emmett J Scanlan - Hollyoaks
Jonny Clarke - Hollyoaks
Kieron Richardson - Hollyoaks
Rachel Shenton - Hollyoaks
Stephanie Davis - Hollyoaks

Reality Programme
71 Degrees North
Celebrity Big Brother
Coach Trip
Come Dine With Me
Don't Tell The Bride
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!
Made In Chelsea
Peter Andre: The Next Chapter
The Apprentice
The Only Way Is Essex

Newcomer
William Beck - Casualty
Chris Fountain - Coronation Street
Jacqueline Jossa - EastEnders
Chelsea Halfpenny - Emmerdale
Jimmy Akingbola - Holby City
Danny Mac - Hollyoaks

Entertainment Programme
All Star Family Fortunes
Ant & Dec's Push The Button
Celebrity Mastermind
Dynamo: Magician Impossible
Harry Hill's TV Burp
John Bishop's Britain
Lee Mack's All Star Cast
Live At The Apollo
Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow
New You've Been Framed!
Red or Black?
Sing If You Can
Take Me Out
The Cube
The Magicians
The Million Pound Drop
The National Lottery: In It To Win It
Tonight's The Night
Total Wipeout
University Challenge
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?

Entertainment Presenter
Adrian Chiles
Alan Carr
Alex Jones
Ant & Dec
Bradley Walsh
Bruce Forsyth
Cat Deeley
Chris Tarrant
Dale Winton
Davina McCall
Dermot O'Leary
Graham Norton
Harry Hill
Holly Willoughby
John Barrowman
John Bishop
Jonathan Ross
Keith Lemon
Lee Mack
Lenny Henry
Michael McIntyre
Myleene Klass
Paddy McGuinness
Paul O'Grady
Philip Schofield
Piers Morgan
Richard Hammond
Rob Brydon
Steve Jones
Tess Daly
Vernon Kay

Perdita
13-10-2011, 10:55
Coronation Street star Andrew Lancel has expressed his delight over his recent National Television Award nomination.

The actor, who plays evil Frank Foster on the ITV1 soap, is in the running for the 'Serial Drama Performance' prize at the ceremony, which will be held in London in January.

Lancel's Coronation Street colleagues Alison King (Carla Connor), Chris Gascoyne (Peter Barlow), Jane Danson (Leanne Barlow), Simon Gregson (Steve McDonald) and Katherine Kelly (Becky McDonald) are also nominated in the category alongside stars from EastEnders, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks.

Frank has recently been at the centre of high drama on the cobbles after raping Carla when she called off their wedding. The current storyline has seen him continually protest his innocence to the authorities and Weatherfield's residents.

Lancel told the Liverpool Echo of his NTA nod: "I was surprised because I'd only been in Corrie for a few months, whereas I was in The Bill for seven years.

"With the exception of the fabulous Katherine Kelly, who plays Becky, and Simon Gregson, who plays Steve, the nominations for that category have gone to those of us who were involved in the rape storyline. I was chuffed because people seem to have got a hold of what we were trying to do with that storyline."

He continued: "I've been on screen now for eight months and I'm really pleased Ali and I are up there to represent Corrie. The reaction since I've been on the cobbles has been great.

"The Bill was hugely popular but Corrie hovers above the hemisphere. People must vote for Corrie. It is a great northern drama and it deserves to pick up the big gongs."

National Television Award bosses revealed the full longlist for the upcoming ceremony at the end of last month.

alan45
13-10-2011, 12:45
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tammyy2j
14-10-2011, 10:55
I love to see Brendan Coyle and Joanne Froggatt from Downton Abbey win

alan45
02-01-2012, 09:21
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For those who are interested

The shortlist of nominees for the National Television Awards 2012, to be held in London on January 25, is as follows:

Talk Show
The Jonathan Ross Show
The Graham Norton Show
Loose Women

Drama
Downton Abbey
Doctor Who
Merlin
Waterloo Road

Reality TV
The Only Way Is Essex
I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
Come Dine With Me
The Apprentice

Talent Show
The X Factor
Strictly Come Dancing
Dancing on Ice
Britain's Got Talent

Entertainment Presenter
Michael McIntyre
Dermot O'Leary
Ant & Dec
Keith Lemon

Entertainment Programme
Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow
Harry Hill's TV Burp
Take Me Out

Panel Gameshow
Celebrity Juice
QI
Mock The Week
Have I Got News For You.

Situation Comedy
Benidorm
Miranda
Outnumbered

Serial Drama
Coronation Street
EastEnders
Emmerdale
Hollyoaks

Drama Performance - Male
Matt Smith - Doctor Who

Drama Performance - Female
Karen Gillan - Doctor Who
Eve Myles - Torchwood

Serial Drama Performance
Katherine Kelly - Coronation Street
Danny Miller - Emmerdale

Newcomer
Jacqueline Jossa - EastEnders

Factual
An Idiot Abroad
My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
This Morning
Top Gear

tammyy2j
02-01-2012, 20:15
No Jo Joyner for EE that is a shame

Chloe O'brien
03-01-2012, 19:16
How did any the cast of Downton Abbey not get any nominations. Surely Dame Maggie deserves an award for her caustic remarks alone.

Perdita
24-01-2012, 16:45
The National Television Awards take place in London on Wednesday evening and there's still time to have your say before the voting closes at 12pm on the day.

Earlier this month, we interviewed Coronation Street's Chris Fountain, EastEnders' Jacqueline Jossa and Emmerdale's Chelsea Halfpenny about their 'Best Newcomer' nominations and why their soap deserves to triumph on the night, so now it's time to hear from the Hollyoaks cast.

Here, a collection of Hollyoaks stars tell Digital Spy what the show's nomination for 'Best Serial Drama' means to them and why Channel 4's flagship teen drama deserves to win.

Claire Cooper (Jacqui McQueen): "I'm thrilled that Hollyoaks has been shortlisted. Being recognised is an honour and a huge compliment that drives us forward as a united front!

"I'm incredibly proud of the show and my colleagues. Huge thank you for everyone's support."

Jen Metcalfe (Mercedes McQueen): "I'm so happy, I don't think Hollyoaks is recognised enough and to be up for such a brilliant award for another year is fantastic. I'm really proud of everyone involved."

Kieron Richardson (Ste Hay): "The NTAs is the biggest event in the televisual calendar and after Hollyoaks having one of its biggest years to date, we're just honoured to be nominated in such a strong category - never underestimate the underdog!"

Tom Scurr (Barney Harper-McBride): "It's wonderful that a show such as Hollyoaks, which really deserves recognition, has an opportunity to achieve some by being nominated in this great category."

PJ Brennan (Doug Carter): "Hollyoaks is a place where risk-taking is required and an uninhibited imagination is expected.

"The nomination for the NTA proves that these qualities make for exciting and dynamic television, and while this will never change, the recognition highlights the effort made by all here. So, please, keep calm, and vote Hollyoaks!!"

James Atherton (Will Savage): "It's great to be a part of something, which is considered a rival to shows such as EastEnders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale."

Jorgie Porter (Theresa McQueen): "It's fantastic that we get a chance to be in the running for an award like 'Best Serial Drama'. Everyone's been fantastic at Hollyoaks and worked really hard, so we really deserve this."

Emmett Scanlan (Brendan Brady): "It's your typical David and Goliath story... No-one will give us a chance, but we take risks, push boundaries, challenge the stereotype weekly. This is the year of the underdog…"

Rachel Shenton (Mitzeee): "In the past, Hollyoaks has been considered the underdog, mainly due to us still being considered relatively new in comparison to the other soaps.

"In saying that, we've been around for over 15 years now and have taken home some awards recently. So the nomination in this category at such a prestigious award ceremony is an honour and everyone at 'Oaks is thrilled."

tammyy2j
24-01-2012, 16:54
After last night I am more for Katherine Kelly winning Serial Drama Performance

Perdita
25-01-2012, 10:21
Ant & Dec and Bruce Forsyth are teaming up for a surprise duet performance at the National Television Awards this evening (January 25).

The Britain's Got Talent comedy duo and Strictly host will represent the BBC and ITV1 at the O2 Arena and have been secretly rehearsing together. :eek:

Forsyth, who won a 'Special Recognition Award' at last year's NTAs, will sing a cover of Nat King Cole's 'Let There Be Love'.

Ant & Dec, who famously scored hits with 'Let's Get Ready To Rhumble' and 'If I Give You My Number' under their Byker Grove alias PJ & Duncan in the '90s, will team up with Forsyth for part of the song.

The National Television Awards air tonight at 7.30pm on ITV1.

Ant & Dec could potentially win their 11th consecutive 'Entertainment Presenter' gong this evening, but face competition from Keith Lemon, Michael McIntyre and NTAs host Dermot O'Leary.

Please, nooooooo :nono:

lizann
25-01-2012, 20:25
I hope Alan Carr wins

Perdita
25-01-2012, 20:29
I hope Alan Carr wins

He did, glad about that, I voted for him :)

Perdita
25-01-2012, 20:47
Yessss, Katherine Kelly got the award, well done Katherine xx

Perdita
25-01-2012, 21:21
:cheer::cheer::cheer: Downton Abbey won :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: :D

Perdita
25-01-2012, 21:59
Bloody fantastic, Corrie has won best soap!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::D

alan45
25-01-2012, 22:09

I bet if you go over to DS they will all be whinging its a fix because the NTAs are being shown on ITV

Perdita
25-01-2012, 22:10
The full list of winners from the National Television Awards 2012:

Talk Show
The Jonathan Ross Show
The Graham Norton Show
Alan Carr: Chatty Man - WINNER!
Loose Women

Drama
Downton Abbey - WINNER!
Doctor Who
Merlin
Waterloo Road

Reality TV
The Only Way Is Essex
I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! - WINNER!
Come Dine With Me
The Apprentice

Talent Show
The X Factor - WINNER!
Strictly Come Dancing
Dancing on Ice
Britain's Got Talent

Entertainment Presenter
Michael McIntyre
Dermot O'Leary
Ant & Dec - WINNER!
Keith Lemon

Entertainment Programme
Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow - WINNER!
Harry Hill's TV Burp
Take Me Out

Panel Gameshow
Celebrity Juice - WINNER!
QI
Mock The Week
Have I Got News For You.

Situation Comedy
Benidorm
Miranda
Outnumbered - WINNER!

Serial Drama
Coronation Street - WINNER!
EastEnders
Emmerdale
Hollyoaks

Drama Performance - Male
Matt Smith - Doctor Who - WINNER!

Drama Performance - Female
Karen Gillan - Doctor Who - WINNER!
Eve Myles - Torchwood

Serial Drama Performance
Katherine Kelly - Coronation Street - WINNER!
Danny Miller - Emmerdale

Newcomer
Jacqueline Jossa - EastEnders - WINNER!

Factual
An Idiot Abroad
My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding
This Morning - WINNER!
Top Gear

flappinfanny
26-01-2012, 00:09
I bet if you go over to DS they will all be whinging its a fix because the NTAs are being shown on ITV

itv this year did the right thing and showed no clips before the lines had closed. so the votes were not biased. the street won fair and sqaure, but i imagine mondays excellent eps with becky swung it. i read quite a few threads on different forums including ds and i say this as a fan of emmy, (i didn't really mind if cs or ee won.) in general i find ee fans to be more gracious in defeat than their northern rivals (and not only fans but cast as well, jack p shepherd springs to mind) and i dare say some ee fans will be relieved not to get the same ole chestnut and abuse thrown at them, 'ee wins everything, it dosent deserve it, its c**p, its depressing.' shame emmy didnt win, but you will always be my fav.

alan45
26-01-2012, 00:19
itv this year did the right thing and showed no clips of the soaps before the lines had closed. so the votes this year were fair and not biased. the street won fair and sqaure, but i imagine mondays excellent eps with becky swung it. i read quite a few threads on different forums including ds and i say this as a fan of emmy and i didn't really mind if cs or ee won, in general i find ee fans to be more gracious in defeat than their northern rivals and i dare say some will be relieved not to get the same ole chestnut and abuse thrown at them, 'ee wins everything, it dosent deserve it, its c**p, its depressing.' shame emmy didnt win, but you will always be my fav.

The usual suspects are over on DS bleating away about how the awards are fixed. Its par for the course

flappinfanny
26-01-2012, 00:41
i dare say there will be some, but i said in general. i remember last year when cs had a particularly strong year with the excellent 50th celebrations and the tram crash eps which were nothing short of amazing, the live ep was that good you couldn't tell it was live, it was so professional, but they lost out to ee in 2011, the things that were posted on forums were so over the top and vile (a lot on ds) i could not believe it. i also remember certain cast members of both cs and emmy letting themselves down with certain comments. nobody likes a sour puss. we all know the culprits.

alan45
26-01-2012, 01:04
i dare say there will be some, but i said in general. i remember last year when cs had a particularly strong year with the excellent 50th celebrations and the tram crash eps which were nothing short of amazing, the live ep was that good you couldn't tell it was live, it was so professional, but they lost out to ee in 2011, the things that were posted on forums were so over the top and vile (a lot on ds) i could not believe it. i also remember certain members of both cs and emmy letting themselves down with certain comments. no body likes a sour puss. we all know the culprits.

Same culprits each time their favourite doesnt win although DS is well known for its bias towards EE due to its more childish members

flappinfanny
26-01-2012, 01:52
i tend to agree that ds does lean more towards ee, about 70% of the threads tend to be relating to ee.(i dont think ds would survive without the southern soap. but they are not alone. you only need to look at the magazines on sale and nearly every cover, week in week out is ee, it is very rare if ee doesent make the front cover of 'inside soap'. but if thats what sells. however to describe ee fans more childish proves my point!

alan45
26-01-2012, 01:59
however to describe ee fans more childish proves my point!
Just have a read of some of their threads and you will see what i mean. They invent imaginary relationsghips for some of their character. Who can forget the likes of Shannis and kalfie

Perdita
26-01-2012, 05:56
Danny Miller has bemoaned Emmerdale's lack of success at the National Television Awards.

However, despite the ITV soap leaving empty-handed, Miller said that the cast are happy to concentrate simply on creating good drama.

Speaking on NTAs: The Party on ITV2, the Aaron Livesy actor told host Matt Edmondson: "Bit of a sad night for Emmerdale, but the after-party's kicking in now, so let's have a beer.

"It's been a good year for Emmerdale. It'd be nice to see us win something, maybe next year, as we keep saying. If we don't win, we don't win. We're not bothered - we're doing it more for the drama than the awards."

When Miller was asked whether Aaron should have happier storylines, he joked: "I suppose I'd be out of a job, because I don't do anything else but cry."

The 21-year-old was nominated in the 'Best Serial Drama Performance' category, which was won by Coronation Street's Katherine Kelly.

After Miller announced his departure from the show in November, Aaron will leave the village in the spring.

Chloe O'brien
26-01-2012, 10:37
Wins for Downton Abbey, Katherine Kelly and Corrie. Superb

lizann
26-01-2012, 21:22

Emmerdale should have won

flappinfanny
26-01-2012, 23:41
Emmerdale should have won

i agree, sadly this will never happen, which is a shame. but emmy did win the prestigious broadcast award for best continuing drama last year, so lets hope they win other awards. i think when it comes to viewers voting emmy dosent stand a chance, it tends to do better when it is a panel voting. emmy a few years ago did win a bafta, so with the rts awards coming up also you never know?

tammyy2j
27-01-2012, 12:18
Ant & Dec and Bruce Forsyth are teaming up for a surprise duet performance at the National Television Awards this evening (January 25).

The Britain's Got Talent comedy duo and Strictly host will represent the BBC and ITV1 at the O2 Arena and have been secretly rehearsing together. :eek:

Forsyth, who won a 'Special Recognition Award' at last year's NTAs, will sing a cover of Nat King Cole's 'Let There Be Love'.

Ant & Dec, who famously scored hits with 'Let's Get Ready To Rhumble' and 'If I Give You My Number' under their Byker Grove alias PJ & Duncan in the '90s, will team up with Forsyth for part of the song.

The National Television Awards air tonight at 7.30pm on ITV1.

Ant & Dec could potentially win their 11th consecutive 'Entertainment Presenter' gong this evening, but face competition from Keith Lemon, Michael McIntyre and NTAs host Dermot O'Leary.

Please, nooooooo :nono:

It was funny I love Ant and Dec

flappinfanny
29-01-2012, 12:19
Danny Miller has bemoaned Emmerdale's lack of success at the National Television Awards.

However, despite the ITV soap leaving empty-handed, Miller said that the cast are happy to concentrate simply on creating good drama.

Speaking on NTAs: The Party on ITV2, the Aaron Livesy actor told host Matt Edmondson: "Bit of a sad night for Emmerdale, but the after-party's kicking in now, so let's have a beer.

"It's been a good year for Emmerdale. It'd be nice to see us win something, maybe next year, as we keep saying. If we don't win, we don't win. We're not bothered - we're doing it more for the drama than the awards."

When Miller was asked whether Aaron should have happier storylines, he joked: "I suppose I'd be out of a job, because I don't do anything else but cry."

The 21-year-old was nominated in the 'Best Serial Drama Performance' category, which was won by Coronation Street's Katherine Kelly.

After Miller announced his departure from the show in November, Aaron will leave the village in the spring.

just one final thought on the nta's, i know i have aready said this in a previous post. i think danny miller is a superb actor and emmy is imo the best continuing drama out of the big 3. but i must praise team ee for the way they have conducted themselves after not winning the nta award for best serial drama. they have not slagged anybody off, no sour grapes, they have been very professional. i remember last year when ee won and cs didn't and certain cast members from both of the northern soaps let themselves and their cast and crew down. i don't need to name and shame, we know the culprits. this is not the way to behave. congrats to cs, i think 2012 could be your year.

Perdita
22-09-2012, 09:07
The 18th National Television Awards have released their longlist of nominations. The public can now vote for the stars and TV shows they want to pick up gongs at the 2013 ceremony.

Dermot O'Leary will once again host the star-studded ceremony, which will take place at London's O2 on January 23. They will be broadcast live on ITV1.

Viewers can vote free online at www.nationaltvawards.com. Fans can also book tickets for the event from www.the02.co.uk/NTA2013.

The full list of nominees are below:

Serial Drama
Coronation Street
EastEnders
Emmerdale
Hollyoaks
Home and Away
Neighbours

Serial Drama Performance
Alan Halsall - Coronation Street, Tyrone Dobbs
Alison King - Coronation Street, Carla Connor
Chris Fountain - Coronation Street, Tommy Duckworth
Chris Gascoyne - Coronation Street, Peter Barlow
Jane Danson - Coronation Street, Leanne Barlow
Michelle Keegan - Coronation Street, Tina McIntyre
Adam Woodyatt - EastEnders, Ian Beale
Ann Mitchell - EastEnders, Cora Cross
Jacqueline Jossa - EastEnders, Lauren Branning
Nina Wadia - EastEnders, Zainab Khan
Nitin Ganatra - EastEnders, Masood Ahmed
Steve John Shepherd - EastEnders, Michael Moon
Charley Webb - Emmerdale, Debbie Dingle
Dominic Power - Emmerdale, Cameron Murray
John Middleton - Emmerdale, Ashley Thomas
Lucy Pargeter - Emmerdale, Chas Dingle
Matthew Wolfenden - Emmerdale, David Metcalfe
Sammy Winward - Emmerdale, Katie Sugden
Andy Moss - Hollyoaks, Rhys Ashworth
Bronagh Waugh - Hollyoaks, Cheryl Brady
Emmett J. Scanlan - Hollyoaks, Brendan Brady
Holly Weston - Hollyoaks, Ash Kane
Lucy Dixon - Hollyoaks, Tilly Evans
Nick Pickard - Hollyoaks, Tony Hutchinson

Newcomer
Oliver Coleman - Casualty, Tom Kent
Natalie Gumede - Coronation Street, Kirsty Soames
David Witts - EastEnders, Joey Branning
Liam Fox - Emmerdale, Dan Spencer
Chizzy Akudolu - Holby City, Mo Effanga
Joseph Thompson - Hollyoaks, Dr Browning

Talent Show
Britain's Got Talent
Dancing On Ice
Got To Dance
Let's Dance For Sport Relief
Strictly Come Dancing
The Voice UK
The X Factor

Entertainment Programme
A Question Of Sport
All Star Family Fortunes
All Star Mr & Mrs
Brand New It'll Be Alright On The Night
Celebrity Big Brother
Celebrity Mastermind
Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
Harry Hill's TV Burp
I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
New You've Been Framed!
Piers Morgan's Life Stories
Take Me Out
The Cube
The Graham Norton Show
The Jonathan Ross Show
The Million Pound Drop Live
The National Lottery: Who Dares Wins
The Only Way Is Essex