PDA

View Full Version : Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love

Perdita
23-09-2011, 06:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_376577&src_vid=Lp7HIOu9hHA&v=oNIekB0aDKQ&feature=iv

lizann
28-09-2011, 11:17
Rihanna posed topless while filming her new music video in the UK - causing an incident with a local farmer.

The singer recorded the promo clip for her new Calvin Harris collaboration 'We Found Love' in a grain field just outside of Bangor in Northern Ireland.

Shots from the set see the 23-year-old dancing around the field in a red bikini top and jeans. However, at one point Rihanna reportedly removed the top and exposed her breasts.

The farmer who owned the land was walking to his tractor and caught sight of the popstar. He then decided to approach her and ask her to cover up as he deemed it "inappropriate".

Alan Graham told BBC News: "I thought it was inappropriate. I requested them to stop and they did.

"I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands."
Graham explained that he didn't know who Rihanna was when he agreed for the video shoot to take place on his land.

He added: "I didn't know who was coming. If the name 'Rihanna' had been mentioned, well, no disrespect but it wouldn't have meant anything.

"From my point of view, it was my land, I have an ethos and I felt it was inappropriate.

"I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God."

Rihanna and Calvin Harris's 'We Found Love' is available to download in the US now and will be released in the UK in the coming weeks.

http://www.digitalspy.ie/music/news/a342500/rihanna-naked-incident-during-we-found-love-music-video.html

LOL

Perdita
29-09-2011, 08:34
BBC News

DUP Alderman Alan Graham: "I felt things were getting inappropriate"

Popstar Rihanna's scantily clad appearance in a County Down field has been called a "disgrace" by veteran TV star Barbara Windsor. :eek: :D

Rihanna was asked to cover up by Bangor farmer Alan Graham during filming in his field on Monday.

On Wednesday, the Carry On and EastEnders star told the Jeremy Vine Show that the popstar was in the wrong.

She also stressed that the sexy roles from her own early career were very different from Rihanna's filming.

She was asked on Radio 2 what she thought of the Barbadian popstar's behaviour.

"Disgrace. I saw it this morning," she told the Jeremy Vine Show.

"I don't blame him. How old is he? Does he need that at his time of life, seeing Rihanna taking her top off? He doesn't.

The Carry On star agreed with Bangor farmer Alan Graham "Of course he has a right to mind, it's his land. Most people won't agree, the majority will say 'bloody old man'."

But the Carry On queen refused to accept that Rihanna was doing nothing more than she had in the 1960s and 70s.

"I got paid for that. That was a film made for artistic purposes," she said.

"That was filmed in a muddy field at the back of the studios in a freezing November."

Local councillor Alan Graham said he was fetching his tractor when he saw Rihanna and thought it was unacceptable.

"I thought it was inappropriate. I requested them to stop and they did," he explained.

"I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I'm coming from. We shook hands," he said.

Mr Graham is a member of the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP), the largest political party in Northern Ireland and one which is traditionally conservative in its views.

"It was inappropriate"

He admitted that he did not know who the 23-year-old sex symbol was when he got a phone call to ask for the use of his field in Bangor, County Down, for a pop video last week.

"I didn't know who was coming. If the name 'Rihanna' had been mentioned, well, no disrespect but it wouldn't have meant anything," he explained.

Rihanna, one of the most successful pop performers in the world, came to film in the alderman's Bangor grain field on Monday.

She pulled up in a white caravan on the A2 dual carriageway.

Traffic practically ground to a halt near Ballyrobert as drivers strained to get a glimpse of the singer and her cavalcade.

But the DUP man said it was still his field and he wasn't happy with what she was doing.

"From my point of view, it was my land, I have an ethos and I felt it was inappropriate.

"I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God," he said.

Hundreds of people also gathered by the roadside to watch the impromptu performance with many local school children using their camera phones to record the event for posterity.

The Barbadian first came to prominence in her homeland and the United States before achieving worldwide fame with her 2007 hit, Umbrella.

tammyy2j
30-09-2011, 11:11
Rihanna has stormed the Billboard Hot 100 with her new single 'We Found Love'.

The Calvin Harris-produced track, which was released last week, debuts at number 16 on the tally after shifting 117,000 downloads.

The entry is Rihanna's second-highest debut on the chart, after her Eminem duet 'Love The Way You Lie' started at number two last July.

Chloe O'brien
09-10-2011, 00:55
Do you know what if I had a field Rhianna could come and wander round half-naked all she wants. Everyone knows she's barley dressed in her videos. The farmer should just have kept of the way and let her film the video and took then money. Babs need to mind her own business. I adore Rhianna and her music and girl if you've got it flaunt it.

tammyy2j
20-10-2011, 15:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg&feature=player_embedded

megan999
30-10-2011, 16:47
Love this song :D

hommystyle
23-07-2012, 08:53
A good vocal performance by Rihanna after "Love the way you lie" with Eminem.

__________________________________________________ ____
For listening Justin Bieber Songs Click here (http://www.top100songscenter.com/)
For listening Hannah Montana Songs Click here (http://goarticles.com/article/In-Shield-Of-Wishing-Chris-Brown-and-Rihanna-Don-t-Figure-Out-Yet-Again/7336117/)
For listening Katy Perry Songs Click here (http://www.alivenotdead.com/leonabtyler/Olly-Murs-Right-Place-Right-Time-profile-2950036.html)