PDA

View Full Version : you're a funny guy

chance
21-06-2005, 10:34
Maxwell has confessed to the other Housemates that he's scared he'll lose the ability to be funny.

The cheeky Londoner has defined himself in the Big Brother House as "the funny one" and is worried that one day he could just stop being amusing.

"I'm really worried I'll never be funny again," he said in all seriousness. "Sometimes I'm in the pub with the boys and everyone's getting there before me and I worry."

Craig told Maxwell that he thinks he's funny and in his own egotistical way Anthony offered his mate some support: "Aye, I'd think I'd be the same if some dangerously good-looking ******* came in the House."

Maxwell asked if Anthony felt threatened by him. "Nah," replied Anthony as Maxwell's confidence took another dent.

But he's got some inspiration to keep the gags coming as Saskia said that the ability to make her laugh was her favourite quality in a person.

"My mate is really funny, he gives me bellyaches," Saskia told the group, giggling at the mere thought of this hilarious friend of hers.

Maxwell looked threatened: "Funnier than me?"

"Er...well...different sort of funny," Saskia replied diplomatically.

Poor Maxwell, maybe he just needs to stop trying so hard.