PDA

View Full Version : desperate measures

chance
20-06-2005, 20:47
Despite not succeeding, Maxwell is trying and trying again to win Saskia over. The amorous East Ender has tried most ways to Saskia's heart so today he tried the path least travelled.

"I don't know why but I'd like to put my nose in your pit and give it a good sniff," he ventured.

It seemed to do the trick and Saskia was immediately all over him.

No, not really. She was disgusted like most women would be and called him a "freak". As he continued with his unlikely pursuit Saskia told him quite firmly she didn't want to fall out with him. He couldn't understand why they would, then called her a "knob".

But if there's anything likely to make them fall out it's Saskia's reluctance to hook up with the cheeky chappie and her preference for his mate, buffed-up Anthony.

Maxwell tried raising the temperature by asking Saskia about sex toys. She told him she wasn't interested in love balls, but had always kept a rabbit. Maxwell said if he "had a bird" he'd buy her lots of sex toys. Sounds like he'd have to.

They're still inseparable though. They had a shower together and the gooner managed to show Saskia his top gun, but somehow she resisted. Again.

If he ever takes the hint, Maxwell will have to adjust his sights to another target.