PDA

View Full Version : hells kitchen

chance
20-06-2005, 10:45
Derek is worried that setting Science loose in the kitchen could be a recipe for disaster.

The Tory told Roberto that involving Science in cooking the evening meal would only end up in another "bizarre peasant" dish from the chicken lovin' rapper.

"He's a nightmare," Derek moaned to Roberto. "If you tell him things he'll end up cooking in his bizarre peasant way," the connoisseur said with distaste, following yet another kitchen bust up.

"I'm trying to reason with him," Roberto explained.

But Derek's patience is wearing thinner than a wafer thin after-dinner mint. And he thinks Science is a lost cause.

"He doesn't know anything about give and take," Derek raged. "We've been in here 18 days and he doesn't know anything about reasoning," or seasoning it would seem.

Roberto tried to sweeten the atmosphere between Derek and Science with a sprinkling of Latino lovin'.

"You need to try to be a little more diplomatic in life in general," Roberto later told Science. "Derek doesn't want to be here," he told the lad, explaining Derek's short fuse.

"He was coming off with some funkiness," Science said. "I will disrespect if I'm disrespected."

Leaves a bad taste in your mouth, don't it?