PDA

View Full Version : Jake Heaven

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Babe14
20-06-2005, 10:39
====WARNING====

This Thread May Contain Spoilers
Thought I'd start a thread where we can talk pure Jake. The reasons why we love him so much, favourite moments (with/without Danny), your fav Jake scenes, sayings, episodes and anything Jake related etc..

One of my favourite emotional Jake scenes was the day after he witnessed Andy's murder...

Tamzi
20-06-2005, 12:58
That was really sweet. I love how Jake can be the guy that looks after the brother, the sentimental one and the one witht eh temper. There are probably more.
xxx
P.sthanks for this thread

kayleigh6654
20-06-2005, 15:18
Jaaaaaaaaaake :wub: Thats about all I can manage at the moment, I'm dying of heat exhaustion and talking about Joel would make it worse

BlackKat
20-06-2005, 15:54
Jake! I love Jake. He's such a great character - and has huge potential.

My favourite Jake scene is the bridge scene.

kayleigh6654
20-06-2005, 16:09
My favourite scene is... ooh. -thinks- Erm. I don't know. i really liked Friday's scene with Alfie when they were talking about Chrissie/bunion girl. All my other favourite Jake scenes have got Chrissie in them.

I did like the bridge scene though, but sad Jake makes me sad. Ooh I loved their first scene, when they broke in to the Vic.

BlackKat
20-06-2005, 16:14
I like his and Alfie's scene. My favourite quote from that was something like:

Jake: Why can't Danny look after the stall.
Alfie: Because he's Danny.

I like it when Jake gets sarcastic as well: "Can we go in your Tardis?"

kayleigh6654
20-06-2005, 18:37
I loved that night... "Maybe I can get a sneak preview?" "No cos that wouldn't be fair on all the real men"
"Give Chrissie some support" "And maybe a bit extra eh Jake?" "Ooh can we go in your tardis?"
"If your jaw drops any lower I reckon we could use your gob as a dustpan" Shut up and go play with your daleks will ya?"

BlackKat
20-06-2005, 18:48
Chrissie: Now if I rode on the back of a horse, as Lady Godiva, it wouldn’t leave much to the imagination
Jake- That’s fine by me, because I don’t have much imagination.

Something like that.

melanielovesdennisrickman
20-06-2005, 18:52
Chrissie: Now if I rode on the back of a horse, as Lady Godiva, it wouldn’t leave much to the imagination
Jake- That’s fine by me, because I don’t have much imagination.

Something like that.

Hiya!!!!!
I Loved That One,Jake Has Said Some Great Stuff!!!!!!
Awwwwwwww.........Jake,Just To Think,A Year Ago I Thought I Would Never Find A Guy As Hot As Dennis Rickman,Now A Year Later,There's Jake Moon!!!!!
I Still Absolutely Loveeeeee Dennis Though,But Now I Have To Favourite Men In Albert Sqaure,Jake And Dennis!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Rach33
20-06-2005, 19:21
Danny- your jaw drops any lower I reckon I could use your gob as a dustpan
Jake- oh shut up and go and play with your daleks will ya

I love Joel Beckett as you can tell by my name he he
My big bro came to visit me on Saturday and he's sending me all his office DVDs so I can find scenes with Joel in YAY

My favourite Jake scene erm let me think....may take a while there are so many

I liked him and Danny on the bridge awww bless brotherly love

I liked the scene of Andy's death his face when Johnny pushed him poor baby

ANY Chrissie and Jake scene but especially her Bday party for obvious reasons

awww loved the touching scene (I cried ok I admit it) when after Danny punched Jake Danny packed his bags and was ready to go and he touched Jake's face awwww

Liked the scene when Dennis punched him only cos I like men fighting especially my 2 faves Dennis and Jake

I liked their first scenes in the Vic Jake called Chrissie and Den Mr and Mrs Middle aged

First scenes with Alfie that cocky smile

Some of the stuff with Andy was quite funny

BlackKat
20-06-2005, 19:25
awww loved the touching scene (I cried ok I admit it) when after Danny punched Jake Danny packed his bags and was ready to go and he touched Jake's face awwww

I loved that scene. It was so sad. :crying:

Layne
20-06-2005, 22:18
Jake! well where can i start :wub:

kayleigh6654
20-06-2005, 22:19
His feet and work your way up!

Layne
20-06-2005, 22:24
His feet and work your way up!
i could!! I think jake/ joel is great, very nice :wub: , but i have to admit i'm more of a Dennis gal so i'll start up a sister thread to this one! About pure dennis!

21-06-2005, 07:12
I loved that scene. It was so sad. :crying:

Yeah,I Know,It Was Sooooooo Sad,I Actually Cried!!!!!

Babe14
21-06-2005, 08:26
I had a lump in my throat to after the scene when Jake and Danny were in Scarlets after Alfie had just told Jake about Danny's part in the "Andy Deal". Jake was trying to get Danny to fess up. I loved the way he said to Danny " you got yourself caught up in something?" They had a row Danny tipped a crate of empty bottles out onto the floor and said to Jake "clear this mess up" and stormed out. Jake went after him and they had strong words where Danny told Jake he was fed up of him folowing him around like a mother hen. Jake ended up telling him he was on his own. Back in Scarlets Jake was clearing up the broken bottles and awww the look on Jake's face, he had tears in his eyes. I just wanted to cuddle him..

I loved the bridge scene to that was very emotional.

Babe14
21-06-2005, 08:29
I think that it was shortly after this and a few more cross words between the two, Jake brought Danny the crisps as a peace offering. I loved that one, especially at the end with the two of them sat on the sofa, Danny offering Jake a crisp and he took one...awwww

Babe14
21-06-2005, 08:42
My fav Jake saying, although he hasn't said it for a while:

"My pleasure"

"It's a pleasure"

He just sounds so sexy when he saids that.

I've never yet heard him say "Fortune favours the brave" (Re: EE Webie)

Tamzi
21-06-2005, 10:30
I've never yet heard him say "Fortune favours the brave" (Re: EE Webie)

Yeah I'm still waiting for that. By the 9.07 how many more favourite scenes am I going to have! I loved the bit at the party where they were talking about Johnny's legs;

Jake: Well he had pretty good legs
Chrissie: You've seen Johnny's legs
Jake: I've seen the pictures
Chrissie: You've seen pictures of Johnny's legs and how close are you two?
Jake: There on the wall in his office
(or something like that)

I love any scene where Jake gets emotinal, it makes me sad. I can never imagine him called Joel Bygraves now, can you?
xxx

Angeldelight
21-06-2005, 11:15
I love Jake, he's so cute and sweet with CHrissie... all brotherly with Danny... all clever and fearless when he worked at the club wiht Johnny... Oooh he just makes me want to drool... :wub:

Tina- I'm Tina and you are...
Jake- Busy

Jake- Let me take you out for a drink, or a meal, whatever you want
Chrissie- I'm not ready... I'll let you know when I am
Jake- Well I'm not going anywhere
Chrissie- Good

Jake- Just calm down, stop making my life such a misery. Not too much to ask is it?
Danny- You know what you need?
Jake- A brother transplant
Danny- A woman. A nice piece of skirt, help clear your head

awwwwwwwwwwww... he's just so lovely... ahhhh gone all dreamy now... hehe

kayleigh6654
21-06-2005, 17:17
Jakey :wub: I love all those quotes, I *think* I have most of those clips :D I went through and watched them all this aft after my exam to cheer myself up!

Angeldelight
21-06-2005, 19:20
lucky you... i'm sure they're all right... don't you just love him... you can't help but do anything but... and i know this sounds were but i drawn to his mouth.. hehe... i duno what it is i find myself looking at his mouth when he's talking... strange i know... hehe

kayleigh6654
21-06-2005, 20:10
Its his lip, its got the cutest curl when he smiles and talks and he's happy :D I love his smile! I got a screencap earlier of him smile and its gorrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous!

BlackKat
21-06-2005, 20:13
One of my new favourite Jake scenes: Tonight! The hug!

kayleigh6654
21-06-2005, 20:19
Mine too! But again, all my favourite scenes are Jake & Chrissie scenes! He scared me the way he was just behind her all of a sudden!

Layne
21-06-2005, 20:49
Mine too! But again, all my favourite scenes are Jake & Chrissie scenes! He scared me the way he was just behind her all of a sudden!
Jakissie yes! :wub;, he was so caring when she cut herself awwww

kayleigh6654
21-06-2005, 21:52
He just relaly is the perfect guy :wub:

Babe14
22-06-2005, 09:33
Yeah I'm still waiting for that. By the 9.07 how many more favourite scenes am I going to have! I loved the bit at the party where they were talking about Johnny's legs;

Jake: Well he had pretty good legs
Chrissie: You've seen Johnny's legs
Jake: I've seen the pictures
Chrissie: You've seen pictures of Johnny's legs and how close are you two?
Jake: There on the wall in his office
(or something like that)

I love any scene where Jake gets emotinal, it makes me sad. I can never imagine him called Joel Bygraves now, can you?
xxx

No. Apart from Sexy, Gorgeous, Lovely, Loving, Lush, pure Heaven "Moon Baby" etc..I'll always think of him as Joel Beckett.

Babe14
22-06-2005, 09:35
God last night with Chrissie! Now tell me all you Jakey lovers that your not totally and completely in love with him more than ever. I know I am! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Babe14
22-06-2005, 09:37
Its his lip, its got the cutest curl when he smiles and talks and he's happy :D I love his smile! I got a screencap earlier of him smile and its gorrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous!

I love his smile too and his laugh, he has the most gorgeous white teeth. :wub: :wub:

I love that cute little scar he has on the bridge of his nose and the part I'm most drawn to is his bum :wub: and his lovely eyes, face, body...dreaming hankies...Jake..hankies :wub: :wub:

Babe14
22-06-2005, 09:40
The ee webie says that Jakey is most likely to be heard saying "Fortune Favours the Brave"

Well we all know that's wrong!

He's most likely to be heard saying:
"Danny"
"Danny Shut up"
"Shut up Danny"
"Danny I shan't tell you again" LOL

Babe14
22-06-2005, 12:16
Something else I love about Jakey is all his different expressions he has.

22-06-2005, 18:58
God last night with Chrissie! Now tell me all you Jakey lovers that your not totally and completely in love with him more than ever. I know I am! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,I Know,It Was Sooooooooo Cute,I Am Now Even More Obsessed With Jake And Chrissie,HaHa,LOL,Even Forgot Dennis And Sharon Were Back For A Minute,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love

kayleigh6654
24-06-2005, 12:00
I prefer Jakissie to Shannis to be honest. But I love both. I think Joel is waaaaaay fitter than Nigel!

BlackKat
24-06-2005, 17:34
I prefer Jakissie to Shannis to be honest. But I love both. I think Joel is waaaaaay fitter than Nigel!

I agree with both. I don't think I could even say why I like Jakissie so much, I just do.

squarelady
24-06-2005, 18:52
I love Jake *here goes my babble*. I like Joel anyway from the office. In real life he's got such a sarcastic sense of humour. He's hilarious. He's just a really gorgeous bloke and Jake's a brilliant character. *gushes* 'Nuff said I think! :love:

true.moon
24-06-2005, 22:18
jake is gorge he is so sweet aswell

Rach33
25-06-2005, 00:56
Obsession time I have a huge obsession with Joel Beckett and his character I can't explain it he's cute and his scenes with both Chrissie and Danny are soo sweet I even started another one parter about them it's becoming a problem it's about my third

What will i do whilst he's gone for those weeks SNIFFS at least I have Nigel but I want both

EastendersRox
25-06-2005, 06:49
My fave are him and Chrissie ones, and him and Danny ones.

Babe14
25-06-2005, 07:30
I am totally "In Love" with Jake and I find him a lot sexier than Dennis, whom I love as well. I think if Joel is to beat Nigel as sexiest male he'll have to get his kit off! If he doesn't he will always come second..

I love Joel Beckett too he just seems a really bubbly, cheeky guy, he always seems to be laughing and therefore comes across as having a wonderful personality.

I can't get the quote on the ee webbie out of my head

"Do you think that we will grow to love Jake as much as Alfie"

No I don't think you'll love Jake...

Um..no we don't love him we are just completely and utterly obsessed with him LOL!!
(Gone into one again now..all dreamy) God I can't wait until Jakissie goes all loving I will go well soppy over Jake, I'm bad enough now!!

Babe14
25-06-2005, 07:34
Obsession time I have a huge obsession with Joel Beckett and his character I can't explain it he's cute and his scenes with both Chrissie and Danny are soo sweet I even started another one parter about them it's becoming a problem it's about my third

What will i do whilst he's gone for those weeks SNIFFS at least I have Nigel but I want both

Nice to know that I'm not alone...you forget sexy, lush, steamy, dreamy .... :wub: :wub:

Yes I too have loads of stuff typed up, Jakissie, Jakissie, Jake, Jake.....

Rach33
25-06-2005, 12:33
awwww me not alone that's good

Ok gonna sound weird now but you know last friday's episode when he and Chrissie argued really hard to explain but did nyone see that sort of look he gave Chrissie before he approached her it was heavenly awwww gone dreamily now

Please tell me I'm not alone it's a hard expression to describe but he looked gorgeous

Babe14
25-06-2005, 13:42
awwww me not alone that's good

Ok gonna sound weird now but you know last friday's episode when he and Chrissie argued really hard to explain but did nyone see that sort of look he gave Chrissie before he approached her it was heavenly awwww gone dreamily now

Please tell me I'm not alone it's a hard expression to describe but he looked gorgeous

You mean when he first walked in the Vic eyed her up and down and sort of blew out his bottom lip gently in a kind of phawwr expression (as in get a load of that)similar to the way he reated on St Georges day when he saw Chrissie dressed up. I loved the way he then wondered round to the other side of the bar eyed her up and down again whilst sayin "who turned you into a pillar of salt.."

No wi've gone and dreamy and hot..Jake/Joel has so many different expressions and yes they are dreamy...especially when he starts getting um..romantic and slightly umm..horny LOL!

And those muscley arms and that lovely bulging muscley chest..beautiful six pack... :wub: :wub:

Rach33
25-06-2005, 14:08
OH MY GOD someone else saw it toooooooo I'm not mad I'm not mad I'm not mad ok maybe I am but that's sooooooo not the point

Babe14
25-06-2005, 14:23
I hardly miss a thing where Jake is conerned, if i think I've missed something I rewind!!

I notice things like his eyes and especilly last week how tired he looked. I always try and catch a glimpse of his lovely bum LOL! I notice his clothes his hair. Speaking of which have you ever notice little tuffty bits of hair sticking up from time to time, they're really cute. He was stood at the bar once and there was this single strand stood right up on end!!

I'm obssessed...I'm obsessed..LOL

BlackKat
25-06-2005, 14:26
I hardly miss a thing where Jake is conerned, if i think I've missed something I rewind!!

I notice things like his eyes and especilly last week how tired he looked. I always try and catch a glimpse of his lovely bum LOL! I notice his clothes his hair. Speaking of which have you ever notice little tuffty bits of hair sticking up from time to time, they're really cute. He was stood at the bar once and there was this single strand stood right up on end!!

I'm obssessed...I'm obsessed..LOL

I love his little tuffty bits!

Do you remember that scene after Andy's death, where Johnny finds Jake in the bookies office. There's a little sound coming from it, just before Johnny goes it, and every time I listen to it it sounds more and more like Jake was crying.

Babe14
25-06-2005, 14:33
I love his little tuffty bits!

Do you remember that scene after Andy's death, where Johnny finds Jake in the bookies office. There's a little sound coming from it, just before Johnny goes it, and every time I listen to it it sounds more and more like Jake was crying.

Yeah I did too. I think he was trying to fight back the tears. When we saw him he had been at the whisky and was wiping the top of his nose with his forefinger and thumb, just as he did a little sniff. I remember he had quite a few waves in his hair in that scene

Another thing I notice about Jake is that he puts his left hand on the back of his head when he's upset. He did after a row in Scarlets with Danny, they were outside in the square and this is where Danny made the mother hen remark. Then Jake done it again after Chrissie snapped at him after he helped her put on the necklace she had received that day in the post from Den.

Babe14
25-06-2005, 14:35
Jake's hair looks lovely and soft, just right for running your fingers through :wub: :wub:

BlackKat
25-06-2005, 14:36
Yeah I did too. I think he was trying to fight back the tears. When we saw him he had been at the whisky and was wiping the top of his nose with his forefinger and thumb, just as he did a little sniff. I remember he had quite a few waves in his hair in that scene

Another thing I notice about Jake is that he puts his left hand on the back of his head when he's upset. He did after a row in Scarlets with Danny, they were outside in the square and this is where Danny made the mother hen remark. Then Jake done it again after Chrissie snapped at him after he helped her put on the necklace she had received that day in the post from Den.

I've noticed that too. He does it on the bridge scene as well, when they get out the car and Jake goes onto the bridge, I'm pretty sure he's got his hand on his neck then. *goes to check*

Babe14
25-06-2005, 14:40
I've noticed that too. He does it on the bridge scene as well, when they get out the car and Jake goes onto the bridge, I'm pretty sure he's got his hand on his neck then. *goes to check*

When he was driving that car he was going a bit mental wasn't he driving straight at all the traffic.

Danny: Your scaring me..

BlackKat
25-06-2005, 14:44
When he was driving that car he was going a bit mental wasn't he driving straight at all the traffic.

Danny: Your scaring me..

Yeah, he was. I think they were nearly hit once, Jake swerved just in time.

Jake: I thought you liked living dangerously. Isn't this dangerous enough for you?!

25-06-2005, 18:25
Hiya!!!!!
I Absolutely Loved That Episode,I Though That It Really Showed How Much Jake And Danny Moon Really Love Eachother!!!!!
By The Way:Wow.......BlackKat,I Absolutely Loveeeeeeee You Banner,And I Am Soooooooooo Looking Forward To The Weeks Of That Storyline!!!!!

Love

squarelady
25-06-2005, 18:27

Jake: I thought you liked living dangerously. Isn't this dangerous enough for you?!

I loved that episode. I'm tempted to re watch it later tonight now!

25-06-2005, 18:35
I loved that episode. I'm tempted to re watch it later tonight now!

Hiya!!!!!
I Rewacthed It Yesterday Afternoon,Because I Was At Home All Day,I Have Got It On DVD!!!!!
It Is Soooooooo Great,I Absolutely Love Jake And Danny Together,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love

squarelady
25-06-2005, 18:38
I've got it on DVD too! I've taped everything since Andy's death. Full of Jake and Danny!

25-06-2005, 18:44
Hiya!!!!!
Wow,That Is A Lot Of Episodes,I Have Got Chrissie's Birthday Party,The Jake And Danny Thingy,And The 20th Anniversary Episode On A DVD!!!!!
I Have Also Got 4 DVD's Of The EastEndeRs 20th AnniVersaRy Weekend On UKTV Gold With The 20 Best EastEndeRs EpiSodEs On DVD!!!!!
I Am Now Taping The Omnibus Tomorrow,And I Have Got Last Friday's Episode On DVD,So My Dad's Mate Can Put Them On DVD For Me,And Will Also Tape The Storyline With Danny Bruning Down Johnny Allen's House Soon!!!!!
I Watch All The Episodes Quite A Lot,Once I Have Got Them On Video Or On DVD!!!!!
HaHa LOL,I Just Tape The Episodes With Storylines With My Favourite People In It Really HaHa LOL!!!!!

Love

squarelady
25-06-2005, 18:46
I watch religiously and there hasn't been one episode yet that hasn't had one of my favorites in so it's just easier to do them all! :lol:

25-06-2005, 19:04
I watch religiously and there hasn't been one episode yet that hasn't had one of my favorites in so it's just easier to do them all! :lol:

HaHa,LOL,Yeah,But I Only Tape It If They Are In It For A Bit,Not Just For 2 Minutes,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Babe14
25-06-2005, 19:17
I record the eppis watch the next day but unfortunately can't keep them :crying: :crying:

Babe14
25-06-2005, 19:20

Loved it. Awww that bridge scene and when Danny cried and snuggled up to Jake before which I think Jake went "Come here" awww

Maybe this was a bit of his brutal side (Jake)

BlackKat
25-06-2005, 19:27
Loved it. Awww that bridge scene and when Danny cried and snuggled up to Jake before which I think Jake went "Come here" awww

Maybe this was a bit of his brutal side (Jake)

I loved it too.

Danny: I don't blame you for hating me.
Then Jake kinda chokes out Danny's name, and goes "I don't hate you." Then something like "You just wear me out because you never think of the consequences."

Babe14
25-06-2005, 19:48
Jakey also said something about how Danny just winds him up at times..

I love it after a row Danny nearly always seems to be the one who says to Jake "we're alright aren't we.."

Which Leads us to believe that Danny is defo dependant on Jakey. There has been other incidents where this has been reflected too..

BlackKat
25-06-2005, 21:26
Random obsession moment: I love Jake's scuffed up trainers. Not sure if he still has them, but I just love them. And I like it when he wears jeans.

*is obsessed*

Carrie Bradshaw
25-06-2005, 22:53
Random obsession moment: I love Jake's scuffed up trainers. Not sure if he still has them, but I just love them. And I like it when he wears jeans.

*is obsessed*
Randomness is always welcome!! :cheer:

Rach33
26-06-2005, 00:32
Favourite Jake scene been having a think whilst I was babysitting (nearly fell asleep like you do) and I decided it was his face when Johnny pushed Andy off the bridge he jumped out of his skin bless him and I loved the Danny bit on the bridge too I cried and any Jakissie scene too (obviously)

Rach33
26-06-2005, 00:32
I miss Jake's scarf he looked all snuggly wuggly in it

Babe14
26-06-2005, 06:50

*is obsessed*

I've noticed his trainers too:) I love him in his jeans and especially the other night when he had a trendy dark pair on, he looked very sexy in the hip etc area..I just go all tingly when I see him in his jeans.

I liked the scene when Jake was in the Vic's cellar changing a barrel and they showed a ground shot focusing on the new patch of cement and we saw "Trainees" and Jakey's hip area :wub: :wub: He had his trendy stone slightly stripey patterned jeans on :wub: :wub: Also I like his pin stripe jacket that he wears with his jeans :love:

**Totally Obsessed**

Babe14
26-06-2005, 06:55
Favourite Jake scene been having a think whilst I was babysitting (nearly fell asleep like you do) and I decided it was his face when Johnny pushed Andy off the bridge he jumped out of his skin bless him and I loved the Danny bit on the bridge too I cried and any Jakissie scene too (obviously)

I loved his little face back at the club after the Andy murder. Johnny was just acting as nothing had happened and Jakey just couldn't believe it, he was in total shock. He looked really gorg when he was in the car watching out of the window:)

BlackKat
26-06-2005, 09:10
I've noticed his trainers too:) I love him in his jeans and especially the other night when he had a trendy dark pair on, he looked very sexy in the hip etc area..I just go all tingly when I see him in his jeans.

I liked the scene when Jake was in the Vic's cellar changing a barrel and they showed a ground shot focusing on the new patch of cement and we saw "Trainees" and Jakey's hip area :wub: :wub: He had his trendy stone slightly stripey patterned jeans on :wub: :wub: Also I like his pin stripe jacket that he wears with his jeans :love:

**Totally Obsessed**

I love his pin stripe jacket. And when he wears a v-neck jumper over a T-shirt. And sometimes he wears a kinda 3-quarter length coat which is nice too.

*Has an obsession with Jake's clothes*

Babe14
26-06-2005, 09:31
Have you noticed that when he wears his pinstripe jakcet and stands sideways his bum sticks out..yummmmmmmmm

**Obsessed with Jakey's Bum**

BlackKat
26-06-2005, 09:34
Watching a Jake and Danny clip today where Danny calls Jake 'Jakey Boy' Don't know why but I just found it adorable.

Babe14
26-06-2005, 09:48
Yeah that was really sweet.

I loved that black sweat shirt Jakey had on the other night..yumm

BlackKat
26-06-2005, 09:59
He looks so good in black.

He also looked good in light blue that time when he was wearing Den's shirt. Slightly icky cos it was Den's shirt, but the colour looked good on him.

And his beige colour sweatshirt as well.

Babe14
26-06-2005, 10:28
Agree with all. My fav is the red T shirt.

When Jake was wearing Den's shirt Danny's reaction was funnny I think he said "Love/like the outfit" Jake went "Shut up" and grabbed him around his neck and dragged him outside the Vic.

Um. Jakey's hands, they're lovely.

Rach33
26-06-2005, 11:42
I liked his mini gangster coat it wasn't too long so you could still get a good view

Oh listen to me I really need to get a life but this is much more fun

Babe14
26-06-2005, 12:29
I liked his mini gangster coat it wasn't too long so you could still get a good view

Oh listen to me I really need to get a life but this is much more fun

I've got an addiction prob to this board and Jakey. Yeah yum..Jake in his gangster coat. The night of Andy's death he looked gorg his hair was lighter, slightly tanned and he was wearing his grey suit, black shirt and his gangster coat...

BlackKat
26-06-2005, 12:37
Re-watched the car scene (when they're driving to the bridge)

Danny goes: Stop it, you're scaring me
Jake: Yeah, well welcome to my world Danny.

:crying: I love that episode.

Babe14
26-06-2005, 12:50
Re-watched the car scene (when they're driving to the bridge)

Danny goes: Stop it, you're scaring me
Jake: Yeah, well welcome to my world Danny.

:crying: I love that episode.

That has to be my fav D&J scene and the emotion was fantastic, when Danny was layin gon his bro's lap crying :crying: :crying:

BlackKat
26-06-2005, 14:19
I liked his expression last Tuesday's ep, when he asked whether Chrissie thought she should take a break. He was kinda biting his lip I think. And just the way he said it. :wub:

Layne
26-06-2005, 15:17
I miss Jake's scarf he looked all snuggly wuggly in it

He loks so cute in his scarf! :wub:

true.moon
26-06-2005, 15:26
o yeah that scarf was gorge and snuggly on him :heart:

26-06-2005, 18:09
o yeah that scarf was gorge and snuggly on him :heart:

Hiya!!!!!
I Really Miss That Scarf,Where Has It Gone?????

Love

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:12
blown away i think

26-06-2005, 18:15
blown away i think

Lol,At First I Thought,Probably Needs A Wash,But I Haven't Seen It For Months Now!!
By The Way,I Saw And Taped The EastEndeRs OmniBUs Today,And Was Relived The Whole Jake And Chrissie Thing Again,It Was Sooooo Great!!!!!

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:16
lol
i want the scarf back!!!

Tamzi
26-06-2005, 18:18
i think it will be back when the weather is colder. Love him in the scarf though
xxx

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:19
he loked so snuggly

26-06-2005, 18:33
i think it will be back when the weather is colder. Love him in the scarf though
xxx

Yeah,It Is A Bit Warm At The Moment For A Scraf,LOL!!!!!

true.moon
26-06-2005, 18:34
not on friday it wasnt

26-06-2005, 18:36
Do You Mean Firday On EastEndeRs,Or Friday Like Last Friday,Because EastEndeRs Is Filmed Like More Than A Month Ahead Or SomeThiNg

squarelady
26-06-2005, 18:43
not on friday it wasnt

No, Friday to us it wasn't but it might have been for Joel! Like Melanie said the episodes are filmed about 6-8 weeks in advance!

Babe14
27-06-2005, 09:18
I liked his expression last Tuesday's ep, when he asked whether Chrissie thought she should take a break. He was kinda biting his lip I think. And just the way he said it. :wub:

He has some lovely expressions watched the Jakissie bit again yesterday (Cut Hand) and awww his face it showed some real emotion when Chrissie was talking about Den. Den's gone..he can't hurt you anymore..it's over Chrissie O.K...It's over..I'm here :wub: :wub: :crying: :crying:

squarelady
27-06-2005, 10:24
He has some lovely expressions watched the Jakissie bit again yesterday (Cut Hand) and awww his face it showed some real emotion when Chrissie was talking about Den. Den's gone..he can't hurt you anymore..it's over Chrissie O.K...It's over..I'm here :wub: :wub: :crying: :crying:

He was pulling most adorable pained expression when she was trying to put the bottle back in it's holder too.

Babe14
27-06-2005, 11:44
He was pulling most adorable pained expression when she was trying to put the bottle back in it's holder too.

I know that was so sweet. I loved it when Pat and Dot were giving Chrissie a bit of a hard time and he said "Hey Pat..want to give the woman some space..what's the matter with you..."

Loved Jake's face when he was watching Chrissie cutting that lemon and she cut her hand...

Again loved it when he went round behind the bar to the side of Chrissie and told her that was it she could kick and scream all she wanted but she was going upstairs..um..love it when he gets all masterful... :wub: :wub:

I am so looking forward to Jake returning and learning loads more about him. Best of all seeing a lot more of him. :wub:

kayleigh6654
27-06-2005, 14:54
Was it only me that didn't know Jake was fostered as a child? I knew something about their Dad being an alcoholic and abusive or whatever (Or did I make that up?)

BlackKat
27-06-2005, 14:59
Was it only me that didn't know Jake was fostered as a child? I knew something about their Dad being an alcoholic and abusive or whatever (Or did I make that up?)

I thought it was just speculation that they were put in foster care. It says 'broken homes' on the site, but I haven't heard anything concrete.

kayleigh6654
27-06-2005, 15:15
Ah its on BBC Publicity that Jake tells Chrissie about his childhood and being fostered.

BlackKat
27-06-2005, 15:17
Ah its on BBC Publicity that Jake tells Chrissie about his childhood and being fostered.

Oh, right. Can you give me a link, or post it up. Or is that basically all it says. Sounds interesting, I've been waiting to find out more about Jake and Danny's childhood.

kayleigh6654
27-06-2005, 15:32
It says about the 7th July, The Vic is dead. Jake talks to Chrissie about his childhood and how he was fostered. And then that Chrissie wants to open up to him about Den. Thats it.

BlackKat
27-06-2005, 15:36
It says about the 7th July, The Vic is dead. Jake talks to Chrissie about his childhood and how he was fostered. And then that Chrissie wants to open up to him about Den. Thats it.

Thank you. :D I hadn't seen that anywhere. Now I'm even more excited about next week, lol.

Keating's babe
27-06-2005, 15:43
I wonder whether Chrissie will eventually tell Jake the truth about what happened to Den.

EastendersRox
27-06-2005, 16:23
She may, if she loves him enough.

27-06-2005, 17:12
She May Tell Him,I Have Read In Heat Magazine That They Kiss On Friday,But In The End She Thinks Of Den,And She Pushes Him Away,And Throws Him Out!!!!!
Poor Jake He Must Be Defestated!!!!!(Sorry If This Has Already Been Posted!!!!!)

Angeldelight
27-06-2005, 19:41
yeh biut they get together the week after then DANNY splits them up by starting the fire... poor Jake and Chrissie... they aven't got a chance againsit the writers...

but talking about secrets... would Jake tell Chrissie about witnessing Andy's death?

BlackKat
27-06-2005, 20:35
Was it just me or did Jake mention working construction tonight? Because he was doing that and they didn't show us those scenes -- :angry:

I liked his jeans though -- very trendy. :wub:

Oh, and that look when Danny put the money down -- Kind of a 'Oh, god, what have you done now,' look.

28-06-2005, 06:34
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,I Also Absolutely Loveddddd His Jeans,And Would Have Loved To See Him At His New Job,HaHa,LOL!!!!!!

Love

Babe14
28-06-2005, 08:46
Jake looked absolutely sexy in those gorgeous jeans and his bum was lovely:)

Something tells me from the fact that Jake managed to get himself and Danny a job in the building trade, which Danny turned his nose up at, (silly boy!) :angry: that this may be a hint to Jake's new profession upon his return. Afterall there is a new builder coming into the square and he's going to need a mate to help him. Jake the Builder, I would love it. Um..those Jeans and his black T shirt..god he is a heaven sent sex god!! :wub: :wub:

I can just see him in his hard hat...

BlackKat
28-06-2005, 08:55
I'd like to see him helping in the Vic when he returns.

Building would be good though. If he was working near the square, he could come back to the Vic for his lunch, with his hard hat, and jeans. :wub:

And his shirt in the scene where he was cooking...*goes into daydream*

Babe14
28-06-2005, 08:59
I'm really taken now with the idea of him being a builder and I'm guessing with the new builder coming into Enders there will be a lot of building work happening in the square. So yes he will be having lunch a lot in the Vic:)

Jake can still help out in the Vic from time to time, maybe in the evenings, if Chrissie is still landlady:)

**Jean Dream** **Bum View Dream**

Babe14
28-06-2005, 09:01
Oh yes the shirt to, a glimpse of a tinsey winsey bit of his chest...yum..

Did you notice they did the same look with D tonight too. Black T plus trackie bottoms (instead of jeans), Black Shirt/Jeans.

To me D has lost his sex appeal. Jake has stolen it:)

BlackKat
28-06-2005, 09:06
Dude, Jake can make oven gloves look hot. How does he do that? :lol:

Babe14
28-06-2005, 09:08
He's just so full of sex appeal. Just imagine him wearing only an apron tied around his hips....dreammy.just fallen off my chair LOL

Keating's babe
28-06-2005, 09:18
I think when Jake and Chrissie get really close (once every obstacle stops getting in their way) then they will open up to each other more. I'm sure Jake will tell Chrissie about the truth of Andy's death... which may lead to her revealing her own skeletons.

BlackKat
28-06-2005, 09:20
I think when Jake and Chrissie get really close (once every obstacle stops getting in their way) then they will open up to each other more. I'm sure Jake will tell Chrissie about the truth of Andy's death... which may lead to her revealing her own skeletons.

I'm not sure if he tells her about Andy, but he tells her about his childhood. :cheer:

Keating's babe
28-06-2005, 09:48
I'm not sure if he tells her about Andy, but he tells her about his childhood. :cheer:

Yay, can't wait. :)

I can't help feeling sorry for the actor who plays Danny. He must be gutted.

28-06-2005, 12:15
Hiya!!!!!
I Absolutely Can Not Wait Untill He Talks To Chrissie About His Childhood!!!!!
I Am Really Curious To Know How Jake And Danny Moon Grew Up,I Bet They Have Had A Really Hard And Rough Childhood!!!!!

Love

Carrie Bradshaw
28-06-2005, 13:51
Hiya!!!!!
I Absolutely Can Not Wait Untill He Talks To Chrissie About His Childhood!!!!!
I Am Really Curious To Know How Jake And Danny Moon Grew Up,I Bet They Have Had A Really Hard And Rough Childhood!!!!!

Love
I like it when we hear more about what happened in the past to characters - it makes us feel like we know them better and helps us understand how they got to where they are today. Maybe hearing about the Jake's childhood will help us understend more of why Danny is so mad!

kayleigh6654
28-06-2005, 15:54
You have to all see All About Soap, Soaplife and Inside Soap. Gorgeous gorgeous Joel pics :wub: and also the horrible ones that nearly made me cry!

28-06-2005, 17:10
Oohhhhhh.........Will Get them As Soon As I Can!!!!!
Thanks For That!!!!!

BlackKat
28-06-2005, 17:15
You have to all see All About Soap, Soaplife and Inside Soap. Gorgeous gorgeous Joel pics :wub: and also the horrible ones that nearly made me cry!

The Joel ones really are *thud* worthy, aren't they? Didn't get Soaplife though, was there more in there, or just the same ones?

kayleigh6654
28-06-2005, 17:44
Soaplife have the pic of Jake and Chrissie in the Vic, but bigger and clearer, thats about it as Jakissie goes. But Soaplife is the best for Shannis.

Joel is just too fit, why aren't there normal blokes like him walking down my high street?

BlackKat
28-06-2005, 17:50
How cute is his hair in the pics -- it's all tufty. :wub:

Angeldelight
28-06-2005, 19:09
why does he have to leave... even for a short time?

kayleigh6654
28-06-2005, 20:25
Bless his heart!! He shouldn't leave, he's not been there long enough!

BlackKat
28-06-2005, 20:29
How cute did he look tonight covered in dust. :wub: How can they give him a job on a building site, and not show us him actually working -- they're teasing us, lol.

Layne
28-06-2005, 20:34
How cute did he look tonight covered in dust. :wub: How can they give him a job on a building site, and not show us him actually working -- they're teasing us, lol.

They do!
Builders work topless, hint hint! :wub:

di marco
28-06-2005, 20:44
They do!
Builders work topless, hint hint! :wub:

thats what i was thinking, a perfect excuse for jake to get his top off! :D

Tamzi
28-06-2005, 20:47
Well said. Jake+Topless=HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

true.moon
28-06-2005, 20:48
o thanks you got me thinking about that
yum!!!!!!

Layne
28-06-2005, 20:49
Well said. Jake+Topless=HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx
well for me it would be Dennis+topless=Heaven but we have already had that so

Jake GET YA KIT OFF!!!!!!

true.moon
28-06-2005, 20:53
how about
jake+dennis+topless=every girl in the world :heart: :wub: :love:

kayleigh6654
28-06-2005, 20:53
Its awful, its so mean not letting us see it.

di marco
28-06-2005, 20:54
well for me it would be Dennis+topless=Heaven but we have already had that so

Jake GET YA KIT OFF!!!!!!

yeh i prefer dennis with his top off but would like to see jake with his top off too!

true.moon
28-06-2005, 20:55
yeh i prefer dennis with his top off but would like to see jake with his top off too!same

Layne
28-06-2005, 20:55
yeh i prefer dennis with his top off but would like to see jake with his top off too!

Deffo, great minds and all that!

true.moon
28-06-2005, 20:56
lol or great bods

kayleigh6654
28-06-2005, 20:59
Jake over Dennis anyday. Joel is way fitter :wub:

true.moon
28-06-2005, 21:00
other way for me

Tamzi
28-06-2005, 21:01
I can never decide. I love them both.
xxx

BlackKat
28-06-2005, 21:01
Jake over Dennis anyday. Joel is way fitter :wub:

Agreed!

di marco
28-06-2005, 21:02
Deffo, great minds and all that!

definitely, well i know i have a great mind lol! :D

di marco
28-06-2005, 21:03
i love both of them but i think dennis is fitter. then again, i cant really compare them properly as jakes never taken his top off!

true.moon
28-06-2005, 21:03
answer these questions
jake v dennis
1.who would win a fight?
2.who would win over a really pretty new lady in the square?
3.who is more handsome?
4.who would you rather get a kiss off?

kayleigh6654
28-06-2005, 21:05
1. Jake
2. Jake (Dennis is too hard-man scary, Jake is a gent)
3. Jake
4. Jake

That was easy. Nigel is fit, but walking down a street I'd go for Joel every time.

di marco
28-06-2005, 21:06
answer these questions
jake v dennis
1.who would win a fight?
3.who is more handsome?

1) hmmmmmm i dont know, have to think about that one
2) neither of them as dennis has sharon and jake has chrissie and so although she might like them to start with she would prob get bored very quickly (unless shes another zoe lol! dread the thought!)
3) dennis
4) dennis

true.moon
28-06-2005, 21:07
1.draw
2.jake
3.dennis
4.dennis

29-06-2005, 06:20
I can never decide. I love them both.
xxx

Hiya!!!!!
I Absolutely Love Them Both,But At The Moment I Actually Think That Joel Beckett Is The Fittest!!!!!
Come On Jake,Get Ya Top Off Right Now!!!!!
Did You Alle See The Picture In The Drama Picture Section,Of Joel Beckett When He Played The Nasty Guy In The Office,And He Is Laying In The Garden With His Top Off?????

Love

29-06-2005, 06:24
answer these questions
jake v dennis
1.who would win a fight?
3.who is more handsome?

1:Jake!!!!!
2:Jake He Is Mucher Nicer And Kinder And Cuter And Sweeter!!!!!!
3:Jake!!!!! (Used To Think Dennis Rickman Have Sort Of Changed My Mind Now,Dennis Is Also Still Absolutely Fit Though,But Jake Is That Little Bit Fitter,HaHa,LOL!!!!!)
4:Jake,I Think That It Would Be Much Nicer To Kiss Jake,He Seems More Gentle And All That!!!!!

Layne
29-06-2005, 07:44
1.Dennis
2,Like di marco said they bith have there girls!! (but dennis!)
3.Dennis
4.Dennis

Sorry!!!

My list:
1. Dennis/NIgel :wub:
2.Jake/Joel
3.Danny/Jake

As you can see joel is a very close second but nigel wins hands down!

Babe14
29-06-2005, 08:24
Some lovely shots of Jake last night. The first being a background one when Kat and Lil Mo were talking and you could see Jake in the background helping Alfie with his stock. We had a lovely shot of his bum (it is sooooo cute) and we saw a bit of his back as he bent down as his T shirt came up...

Love him in those Jeans and that short T shirt was great. I really like him as a builder and hope that this will be his new job when he returns. Just don't let him lose on your plumbing. (Re Chrissie's tap!)

Sorry but D has now lost all his sex appeal for me and I defo think that Jakey is sexier and cuter all over!! :wub: :wub: (Don't get me wrong I still love D but just don't find him sexy anymore):)

29-06-2005, 08:28
Yeah,He Has Got A Lovely Bum,Ain't He,HaHa,LOL!!!!!
I Like It That We Get To See His Arms More Now,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Babe14
29-06-2005, 08:28

Maybe they will when he returns and if he does become a builder's mate (I'm really hoping he does) Jakey is obvioulsy working local as he popped in the Vic for lunch last night:) Plus he hasn't got transport.

He is just getting sexier and sexier :wub: :wub: I love his hair.

Babe14
29-06-2005, 08:31
Yeah,He Has Got A Lovely Bum,Ain't He,HaHa,LOL!!!!!
I Like It That We Get To See His Arms More Now,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Everytime there is a shot of his bum I freeze the piccy so I can have a good look. I hope he keeps wearing short T shirts like he had on last night as then we get a really good view of his bum........ :wub: :wub:

He has lovely arms, all muscley and has a very strong upper body, can see by his chest. I love his hands too.. :wub:

NikNakNoodle
29-06-2005, 11:38
Jake is so hot!Loves him! Im going to be soooo sad when he goes this week!Just when things between him and chrissie are hotting up! Its ok though when he comes back there will be more between them! In the time-being we have sharon and the sexy dennis!YAY!

Tamzi
29-06-2005, 18:45
It's weird I'm looking forward and dreading next week. A whole week of Jake, but he's leaving
xxx

true.moon
29-06-2005, 21:32
:crying:
but we do see him more :thumbsup:next week leading up to his leave

Babe14
30-06-2005, 08:22
and even more when he returns! Really hopin ghe goes into the building trade...dreammmmmy

Jake is just getting soooooooo hot and steamy. I think I'll have to wear a bib everytime he's on as I'll be drooling so much!

Tamzi
30-06-2005, 13:31
I was just thinking if Jake's a builder. He uses cement. Carck in the vic's floor, needs filling. Jake could do it, when he knows the secret. anytime something happens to the grave Jake can sort it!
xxx

Carrie Bradshaw
30-06-2005, 13:42
I was just thinking if Jake's a builder. He uses cement. Carck in the vic's floor, needs filling. Jake could do it, when he knows the secret. anytime something happens to the grave Jake can sort it!
xxx
Good thinking - panic no more Chrissie!!

di marco
30-06-2005, 15:12
xxx

i would never have thought of that!

BlackKat
30-06-2005, 15:17
Anyone else noticed that Jake seems to be a lot happier being a builder -- when he was working at the club, he was always on his toes, but now he's more relaxed and everything. He never actually wanted to work for Johnny in the first place. I really don't think he minded getting sacked, he was probably like "Thank god for that." I don't know if it's intentional, but like I said, he just seems happier -- or at least he is when Danny isn't causing trouble, lol.

EastendersRox
30-06-2005, 16:10
Anyone else noticed that Jake seems to be a lot happier being a builder -- when he was working at the club, he was always on his toes, but now he's more relaxed and everything. He never actually wanted to work for Johnny in the first place. I really don't think he minded getting sacked, he was probably like "Thank god for that." I don't know if it's intentional, but like I said, he just seems happier -- or at least he is when Danny isn't causing trouble, lol.

He does seem more relaxed.

Tamzi
30-06-2005, 17:52
yeah he does. less chanc of him having to watch someone die. I mean you dont often see people being pushed in cement mixers!
xxx

Angeldelight
30-06-2005, 20:28
plus it means he hasn't gopt to consstantly watch Danny as well as working... with Johnny he had to keep Danny in check for both their sakes... i love that Danny is a lose canon... unpredictable... but sometimes it is a hinder for Jake..

Babe14
01-07-2005, 09:17
xxx

Good one! Also there is a prob wiith the drains in the square at the mo, maybe this is how Den becomes discovered..but Jakey The Builder saves the day with his new trade..perhaps this is why jakey has become a builder??

Babe14
01-07-2005, 09:26

That is what is so sad Jake's life is coming together nicely for him. He has a new job one which I agree he does seem happier in, a new romance on the horizon, in other words Jake and Chrissie are becoming closer and he has happiness in his life. Jake is settling and people like him and has a lot of mates who do him favours and he returns them. So what does Danny do mess it all up for him! Sorry Danny has to go!

If Jake's new job is a builder then when the new builder comes into the show (Aug/sept time) Jakey will provide potential for yet another person in the show:)

I keep saying it but I love him as a builder (I think it's the rough and ready look I love) :wub: :wub:

He's hot in a suit but steamy in Jeans and a short T shirt, covered in cement and brick dust :wub: :wub:

Babe14
02-07-2005, 07:08
How cute was Jake tonight. He looked really lovely and oh those gorgeous blue eyes. Loved the scene in Fargos when he was catching nuts with his mouth and at the end cheekily went to Chrissie " Dessert" The look on both of their faces.

I loved the scene before that with the flowers. I liked it when he said to Chrissie "If you don't mind me and my flowers are going to sit here for a bit..." Awww his little face when Chrissie said she'd go to lunch with him..I loved the way he slightly put his tongue between his teeth...

He really is gorgeous. DIsappointed we didn't see him in his builder's outfit tonight. As he was dressed up all day does this mean that his job has finished or is it just a day off???

I'm loving seeing Jake's tougher side and I liked the way he got angry with Danny the other night when he said "That's enough.." the second time he said it he sounded really angry..

Babe14
03-07-2005, 11:21
I'm loving the way Jake's character is developing and am really looking forward it it developing further when he returns.

The fun side of him is really begininng to shine through now as well as he's fun sense of humour. Jake's sense of humour is very like Dennis'

Rach33
03-07-2005, 12:24
I'm loving the way Jake's character is developing and am really looking forward it it developing further when he returns.

The fun side of him is really begininng to shine through now as well as he's fun sense of humour. Jake's sense of humour is very like Dennis'

AGREED :cheer: :cheer: lots and lots of times I loved Friday's episode without Danny you get to him for who he really is (although will miss Danny too)

Dennis and Jake share some of the same traits and I like it my two fave EE guys awwww

Babe14
03-07-2005, 12:40
AGREED :cheer: :cheer: lots and lots of times I loved Friday's episode without Danny you get to him for who he really is (although will miss Danny too)

Dennis and Jake share some of the same traits and I like it my two fave EE guys awwww

Jake and D Easties two hottest guys, although Jakey in my opinion is THE hottest..he is soooo cute. Jake is so funny, cute, he has so much love to give and when he falls he falls big time (Re Chrissie) I'm sorry but the way I feel about Danny after his recent behaviour I won't miss him, he is messing up Jake's life. I think that Jake on his own will be really great, the character could go along way and in many directions providing he is given the chance to do so..Nine weeks wihout Jakey :eek: :crying: No Jakissie for 9 weeks either :crying: Maybe Jake's abscence will give Chrissie the kick she needs..awww she just needs to tell him the truth and trust him, let him love her... :wub:

Rach33
03-07-2005, 12:51
Jake and D Easties two hottest guys, although Jakey in my opinion is THE hottest..he is soooo cute. Jake is so funny, cute, he has so much love to give and when he falls he falls big time (Re Chrissie) I'm sorry but the way I feel about Danny after his recent behaviour I won't miss him, he is messing up Jake's life. I think that Jake on his own will be really great, the character could go along way and in many directions providing he is given the chance to do so..Nine weeks wihout Jakey :eek: :crying: No Jakissie for 9 weeks either :crying: Maybe Jake's abscence will give Chrissie the kick she needs..awww she just needs to tell him the truth and trust him, let him love her... :wub:

Jake on his own will be brill I can't wait I hope we have loads more Jakissie on his return but will Chrissie still have the pub????

As for Danny I will miss him but I won't if you know what I mean I like him and some of the things he says but I feel since Johnny sacked them he's behaviour has been petty and meaningless

Jake and Dennis I can see them becoming mates on Jake's return in theory it's only ever Danny who has the problem with Dennis but Jake needs to be careful cos of Andy's death

NINE whole weeks I will be driven to despair I think but at least we have Dennis :wub: but I will miss Jake awwww

Babe14
03-07-2005, 13:01
Jake on his own will be brill I can't wait I hope we have loads more Jakissie on his return but will Chrissie still have the pub????

Jake and Dennis I can see them becoming mates on Jake's return in theory it's only ever Danny who has the problem with Dennis but Jake needs to be careful cos of Andy's death

I Can think of at least 4 big Jakissie storylines we could have upon Jake's return. Well we know that Chrissie may still have the pub come the autumn when the Mitchells return and so does Jakey.

I am hoping that D and Jakey become mates too they would be great together like you said D and Jake haven't really got a prob..well apart from the fact that D smacked him one LOL! Jake has just let that one go and moved on. Pity Danny can't take a leaf out of Jake's book and do the same, he would be so sweet again if he did.. That would be a good storyline if Jake and D became really good mates and Jake told him the tuth about Andy's death..

Rach33
03-07-2005, 13:10
I'm really hoping the Mitchells don't get the pub back my mate upset me the other day by saying that Chrissie selling the pub was leading the way to the Mitchells return

I think Jake and Dennis have a lot of potential togehter despite Dennis smacking him one I can just see it now Jake and Dennis against the Mitchell brothers he he

BlackKat
03-07-2005, 13:12
I think Jake and Dennis have a lot of potential togehter despite Dennis smacking him one I can just see it now Jake and Dennis against the Mitchell brothers he he

I can just see the Jakissie and Shannis double dates, lol. :lol:

Rach33
03-07-2005, 13:20
I can just see the Jakissie and Shannis double dates, lol. :lol:

That would be brill :rotfl: I can just see it now Sharon and Chrissie talking shoes, clothes etc and Jake and Dennis making small talk murders and fights and working for two of the most dangerous men in the criminal underworld

Babe14
04-07-2005, 10:07
LOL! I can see that too Jake and Dennis V the Mitchells, also I can see them going up against Johnny too. If D and Jakey were to become friends I think ther friendship would start upon Jakey's return. Like D was when he returned, I can see him being given a hard time by the residents, lead of course by Johnny, Chrissie will more than likely be in a right state so she prob won't be very friendly towards Jakey either (at first) so I think that D will be the one who will be "welcoming" towards Jakey..

If Jake tells him the truth about Andy's murder, which I think he may to clear the air, D will go off at him to start with but when he calms down and has a think he'll realise that Jake wasn't responsible he was just an innocent by stander at the end of the day...

Babe14
05-07-2005, 07:41
My dreams of Jakey being a builder where shattered last night when he said that working on a building site wasn't for him :crying: Still I like the idea of Jake and Pat running the bookies together:)
Remember when he worked there before and said to Pat something about how they could be office Romeos and Pat told him that she had a bit more mileage on her clock than him! LOL They will be good together.
I'm getting the impression that they are putting Jake in places where he can play a central role in all the characters storylines as well as his own.

Pat - The Bookies (This relationship could be similar to Dot/Dennis) Johnny

Chrissie - Romance/Den/Andy/Pregnancy/Mitchells/Sharon/Dennis

Dennis - Andy/Friendship

Alfie/Nana Moon - Family

He looked lovely last night in his suit :)

NikNakNoodle
05-07-2005, 11:39
Im still in total SHOCK at the thought that we arent going to see Jake on our screens for a few months!What am i going to do...and they leave it when him and chrissie are gettin very close GRR ! typical! Well its not that long till hes back i suppose! At least we have dennis to look at and concentrate on!

Babe14
06-07-2005, 10:02
Poor Jakey just when things are coming together nicely for him he has to do a runner because YES Danny has messed up again! He'll never have any happiness whilst he has to look out for Danny all the time. What's the betting he'll get that job he went for an interview for..

Still when he returns hopefully he will work at the Bookies with Pat or he'll change his mind about being a builder...*Dreaming*

I'm going to miss Jakey during those 9 long weeks, especailly as his character is really shining at the mo and we are learning a lot about him. Still something to look forward to his return when we'll be seeing a lot more of him and also seeing his character developing more...

In the meantime we have Shannis, The Millers, Molfie/Kalfie to keep us busy...

kayleigh6654
07-07-2005, 00:23
But I don't like Shannis, The Millers and Alfie...
I want Jakey back!

Babe14
07-07-2005, 07:15
It's going to be a bit dull during those 9 weeks without Jakey there's no doubt about it, but I do like the Millers and Shannis:) Alfie will be a bit dull during this time as he works well with Jakey but not on his own. Jakey on the other hand is a very interesting and flexible character who works well in all situations with or without someone...

squarelady
07-07-2005, 07:21
9 weeks! Blimey - that's just not fair. Specially since I thought it would only be three! I can't wait to see the episodes though!

Babe14
07-07-2005, 10:23
I can't wait until tonight or tomorrow either. These two episodes are the ones I've been waiting for all week.

Yes I too thought that Jakey was only off screen for 3 weeks, I'm sure that is what I have read and what LK said to Joel on this morning, still it makes sense if Joel isn't due back on screen again until the early autumn..*Sulk*

Babe14
08-07-2005, 07:32
Loved Jakey tonight in his Pinstripe Jacket, Jeans and white T. He looked gorg

08-07-2005, 08:04
hiya,
yeah jake moon look absolutely gorgeous last night,but ey,he looks fit every single episode,haha,lol.
i absolutely loved the scenes with jake and chrissie watts,and when he told her something about his childhood,poor thing!!!!!
and i thought that it was absolutely great when chrissie went upstairs and he was gonna walk out,but then in the end he locked the door and decided to go up there too!!!!!
what are we gonna do without jake moon for nine weeks ey?????!!!!!
i absolutely can't wait untill tonight though,it will be really really great!!!!!

Love

Babe14
08-07-2005, 10:52
No I can't either..I hope Jakey really fronts Johnny out.

I loved the bits abut the childhood and you could see real emotion and pain on Jakey's face..it was clever how they done it Jakey was sat telling Chrissie more about Danny than anything the way he used to really hold onto his sleeve, he'd go to bed at night there he'd be and still be there in the morning..then we had Danny in the club filling in the missing pieces for us about how the dad used to beat them with his belt, left them on their own. no cash, no food and how they used to have to scrounge off the chip man..awww

Really when you think about it Danny has never stopped clinging to Jakey's sleeve..

Yes 9 weeks of torutre without Jakey, still we'll have D to drool over and keep us occupied until he returns...

BlackKat
08-07-2005, 11:43
Anyone else think the childhood is going to be an issue with Jake as well when he comes back? With Danny, it's all coming out now, and it's coming out big style. Yet, with Jake he says he's moved on and dealt, but sometimes the look on his face says he hasn't really. I don't mean he'll do a Danny, but I think he will end up having to deal with it as well - especially if his parents do show up.

Babe14
08-07-2005, 13:01
It still hurts Jake and you can tell that he is trying to move on but their is a part of him that can't. I think Jake is just keeping it bottled up and hasn't really had time to think about it because of Danny, he's always had to look after him. When jakey was telling Chrissie last night that you have to try to move on I think he meant from Danny as well..I think we will be learning a lot more about his past when he returns.

I thought that his dad may show up in the square as this seems to be the theme in the soaps at the mo, but it looks as though it's going to be Mickey's dad..

The mother hasn't been mentioned so we still are none the wiser as to where she was..

Babe14
09-07-2005, 07:32
Someone tell me I wasn't illusinating, did anyone else see what I did

JAKEY WITH HIS KIT OFF

That was so sexy when Jakey was stood at the window *Naked* :wub:

Then we got a full length body shot in the bedroom. :wub:

What a fantastic body. :wub:

Joel bless your cotton socks you've made us female viewers very very happy. Hope to see more of you like this when you return...

Jakey looked gorgeous tonight and I loved his hair it was all ruffled up and he had those gorgeous tuffty bits stuck up at the back and side..awww

Excellent acting from Joel tonight, Anger, emotion, tears and Jake Maskall was excellent too.

I've said it thousands of times and now there isn't a doubt in my mind Joel is going to make a great impact on Easties and is doing already.

Joel Beckett is defo my sexiest male. Watch out Nig! LOL

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 09:12
Ok, well I think Babe14 has just said what i wanted to say (cheek!), but yes I was in heaven when I saw Jake topless. Joel Beckett's acting was fab, along with Jake Maskall and TAO. I miss the final thing with Jake (when he's on the phone), to go walking up a mountain! Outrageous!
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 09:19
Ok, well I think Babe14 has just said what i wanted to say (cheek!), but yes I was in heaven when I saw Jake topless. Joel Beckett's acting was fab, along with Jake Maskall and TAO. I miss the final thing with Jake (when he's on the phone), to go walking up a mountain! Outrageous!
xxx

LOL Do we see Jakey again? before the big return (I hope it's a *Naked* scene again) for some reason I feel a bit faint today..can't think why LOL :wub:

Hope you enjoy your mountaineering (just don't think about Jakey *naked* whilst your walking up there) Enjoy your sports week:)

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 09:20
Anyone else set up their own little Jake Moon cheerleading squad in front of the telly when he was bitching out Johnny? Johnny: "No one talks to me like that." Jake: "Er...f**k you."

I almost died when he was naked. I wasn't even sure we would get him topless, so... *thud*

Is it September yet?

Babe14
09-07-2005, 09:25
Anyone else set up their own little Jake Moon cheerleading squad in front of the telly when he was bitching out Johnny? Johnny: "No one talks to me like that." Jake: "Er...f**k you."

I almost died when he was naked. I wasn't even sure we would get him topless, so... *thud*

Is is September yet?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I loved it when Johnny told him to go away after he shoved Danny ion the car and he walked round to the other side and got in. Yep Jakey baby defo told Johnny some home truths tonight. Hope he does the same whenhe returns to the square and tells Johnny to F if he tells him to get out of the square..

I think that the character of Jakey has been changed slightly to what it was going to originally, the gangster stuff has been taken out..

Loved it when he kicked the car window in and rolled out onto the road Bruce willis eat your heart out..um Jakey as James Bond...

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 09:25
Sadly not. I cant beleive he went topless/naked! Made my day. I am going to try and enjoy my sports week, I'm just not into stuff like canoeing and gorge scrambling.
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 09:26
When we first had a shot of Jakey *Naked* because I wasn't expecting it I couldn't believe my eyes I thought am I seeing right and wound the recording back just to make sure..again..again...again

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 09:27
Loved it when he kicked the car window in and rolled out onto the road Bruce willis eat your heart out..um Jakey as James Bond...

Great except for when he kind of landed on his back and he looked like it hurt! He needs to be a bit mor co ordinated to be JAmes Bond. Great getting out of the car till he fell
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 09:28
Maybe Joel was wearing that hankie to make it look as though he was *Naked*

Lucky TAO having a birds eye view no wonder she was eying him up LOL

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 09:35
Great except for when he kind of landed on his back and he looked like it hurt! He needs to be a bit mor co ordinated to be JAmes Bond. Great getting out of the car till he fell
xxx

I liked that. It would have been a bit unrealistic if he had managed to get out perfectly co-ordinated -- he wasn't exactly going to be taking his time doing it.

Oh, and how lonely and lost did he look when he was stumbling through the woods trying to find them. :crying:

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 09:36
Maybe Joel was wearing that hankie to make it look as though he was *Naked*

Lucky TAO having a birds eye view no wonder she was eying him up LOL

Can't you just imagine that meeting?

Joel: It doesn't matter how many times you ask. I'm not wearing that hanky.
EE bosses: We don't want you to.
Joel: Oh. Good.
EE bosses: We want you naked. :wub:

Babe14
09-07-2005, 09:39
xxx

That's the bit I loved when he fell and the way he just got up again, he just seemed to roll. Don't know if it's poss to get out of a car window without falling.

Babe14
09-07-2005, 09:41
Can't you just imagine that meeting?

Joel: It doesn't matter how many times you ask. I'm not wearing that hanky.
EE bosses: We don't want you to.
Joel: Oh. Good.
EE bosses: We want you naked. :wub:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I've come over all weak again and am having trouble typing today LOL

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 09:52
I think Jake finally realised tonight just how much Danny has lost it -- he looked absolutely freaked out when Danny was saying that he showed Johnny.

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 09:55
Yeah it was so sweet when he fell. It must pe possble to get out the window, you just get glass in your butt! I am sure Joel would have had something on down there, no way would he have gone naked in front of TAo and the crew!
xxx

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 10:11
Yeah it was so sweet when he fell. It must pe possble to get out the window, you just get glass in your butt! I am sure Joel would have had something on down there, no way would he have gone naked in front of TAo and the crew!
xxx

Yeah, he obviously wasn't completely naked. But he was naked enough. ;) :wub:

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 10:16
Yep. Naked enough for me
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 10:51
I just thought with Joel being *Naked* last night maybe this is the start of the sexed up Enders that they want and Joel was named in the Sexed up article. So hopefully this means that we will see a lot more of him like this yummmmmmmmmy!!

I think that Joel may of gone a step further than Nig last night..you watch it will be a naked Minty or Billy next! LOL! Just thought maybe Phil Mitchell will be getting his kit off too LOL

Yeah Joel wasn't naked he was just made to look naked I reckon he had a small towel on or his boxies rolled down and that's the reason you wasn't shown below a certain level. Mind you it was good enough for me you had a lovely full body shot from his shoulders all the way down to his hips in the bedroom and oh that window scene..god

*Badly Obsessing with Joel's Body*

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 10:53
eeeeeeewwwwwwwww Phil Mitchell naked!

Babe14
Yep. Naked enough for me
xxx

Yep afterall this is a soap not a porno movie :lol: and it's nice to have a part of Joel Left to our imaginations:)

Tamzi
Yeah maybe Joel Beckett will start going topless a bit more!
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 10:55
eeeeeeewwwwwwwww Phil Mitchell naked!

At one time I would of said yes please but now..um no. Think I could handle shirt only off with a pair of jeans. Oh god Jakey Obsess mo Jakey in just a pair of jeans..think I'm in need of a sedative LOL

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 10:57
Calm down Babe14. Yes Jake topless in his jeans,............................................ .................................................. ................................................ oh sorry just fainted there
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 10:58
Yeah maybe Joel Beckett will start going topless a bit more!
xxx

and bottomless as in last night's eppi. :wub: Maybe we'll see that hanky yet..shower scene, reaches for the "hanky" places it low on his hips and goes and stands in the kitchen doorway of the Vic watching Chrissie with a certain look on his face...

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 10:58
At one time I would of said yes please but now..um no. Think I could handle shirt only off with a pair of jeans. Oh god Jakey Obsess mo Jakey in just a pair of jeans..think I'm in need of a sedative LOL

Specially if they were those stone washed ones he sometimes wears, the ones that look a little worn...*dreams*

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:01
Ok, we are getting a lot bssessed now. I love Jake in jeans though.
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:01
Specially if they were those stone washed ones he sometimes wears, the ones that look a little worn...*dreams*

Oh yeah.. *Sessing again* with that low slung look, halfway down the bum..or his stripy ones or the ones he had on last night...

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:02
Calm down Babe14. Yes Jake topless in his jeans,............................................ .................................................. ................................................ oh sorry just fainted there
xxx

:rotfl:

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:03
I can never decide between suited Jake, builder Jake or jeans jake
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:05
I can never decide between suited Jake, builder Jake or jeans jake
xxx

You missed one Naked Jake LOL
Jakey's hot in a suit, steamy in Jeans and hotterr than a sauna as Builder Jakey and Naked Jakey well he's hotter than the Sahara Desert :wub: I know which one I like best :lol:

Our builder Jakey dream has been shattered and I think it's going to be Bookie Jakey..

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 11:07
Jakey's hot in a suit, steamy in Jeans and higher than boiling point as Builder Jakey. Alas that dream is shattered as I thinkit's going to be Bookie Jakey..

I'm putting in a bid for Barman Jake. He was great the few times we saw him at Scarlets. I'd like to see him helping Chrissie out - don't know if he'd do it full time though.

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:09
There are so many gorgeous Jakes. I think someone (when the strike is over) should make a banner for all the different Jake's but there are so many
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:11
There are so many gorgeous Jakes. I think someone (when the strike is over) should make a banner for all the different Jake's but there are so many
xxx

Are we allowed a naked one LOL

Jakey has so many different looks it's amazing. Count me in on the strike.

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 11:12
xxx

Oo, such a good idea. We could number them and have limited editions of the Jakes we don't see very often. I'll do some. :)

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 11:13
Are we allowed a naked one LOL

Jakey has so many different looks it's amazing. Count me in on the strike.

We could have a semi-naked, limited edition one, :rotfl:

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:13
I'm putting in a bid for Barman Jake. He was great the few times we saw him at Scarlets. I'd like to see him helping Chrissie out - don't know if he'd do it full time though.

I think it will defo be Jake and Pat in the bookies and yes I think we'll see him from time to time helping Chrissie behind the bar.

I like the way they are pairing younger characters with the older ones, so far we have

Dennis/Dot
Sharon/Pauline
Pat/Jakey

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:14
It would be so cool. How many different Jakes are there? There's builder Jake, bookie Jake, suited jake, Naked Jake,

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 11:15
It would be so cool. How many different Jakes are there? There's builder Jake, bookie Jake, suited jake, Naked Jake,

There's the Jake with that cheap leather jacket he used to have (needs a name) Oh, and Gangster Jake with that 3-quarter length coat.

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:16
We could have a semi-naked, limited edition one, :rotfl:

:rotfl: You've set me off again...taking another seddy LOL

Good idea different Jakey's and look forward to seeing your banners:)

I'll do a bodge job of something too:)

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:17
So many Jakes, so little time
xxx

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 11:17
We need to agree on numbering them I think.

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 11:18
Thought of another: Cooking Jake!

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:19
Yeah. we should rate them. like which is the no.1 Jake. I can guess which one
xxx

Babe14
There's the Jake with that cheap leather jacket he used to have (needs a name) Oh, and Gangster Jake with that 3-quarter length coat.

I liked his little leather it was sort of a material silver metallic looking one.

Emotional Jakey, Saucey Jakey (Dessert) and when he went to fix Chrissie's leaking tap, flirty Jakey, Angry Jakey,

Speaking of which what about last night when he grabbbed Danny and asked him if he set Johnny's house alight and then whenhe found Johnny adn Danny in the woods and shouted "No!"

Tamzi
Action Jakey when he flew out the window
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:21
Yeah. we should rate them. like which is the no.1 Jake. I can guess which one
xxx

I didn't say a word...

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:21
Market Trader Jakey..

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:22
I didn't say a word...

I can guess though!

Tamzi
Market Trader Jakey..

That was lovely

Babe14
What about Danny Jakey there is loads of different expressions there..a banner in itself there..

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:23
don't forget his hands...another bit of his bod I'm sessing with..love it when he rubs it down the back of his head. He hasn't done that for a while..

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:23
Yeah. Like when he Jake got punched by danny :(

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 11:24
Crying Jake. :crying:

Speaking of which what about last night when he grabbbed Danny and asked him if he set Johnny's house alight and then whenhe found Johnny adn Danny in the woods and shouted "No!"

What about when he was banging on the car window. "Don't you touch him! Don't you dare!" :crying:

BlackKat
09-07-2005, 11:25
don't forget his hands...another bit of his bod I'm sessing with..love it when he rubs it down the back of his head. He hasn't done that for a while..

He did it last night when he was shouting at Danny in the house.

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:26
Oh yeah, thats great when he rubs his head at the back. I love stressed out Jake
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:27
He did it last night when he was shouting at Danny in the house.

Can't believe I missed that mind you I think I was still stunned...

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:29
Just remembered somethng from last night awww what about when he was saying bye to Chrissie and he said "I'm his brother.." "If I don't take care of him who else will" awww

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:29
I loved Jake last night, when he was in love, crying, stressed, action, nearly dying
xxx

Babe14
09-07-2005, 11:31
Crying Jake. :crying:

What about when he was banging on the car window. "Don't you touch him! Don't you dare!" :crying:

Yeah he was going mad, Joel really is fantastic. "Leave him alone" maybe he said the same kind of things when the father beat Danny...

Tamzi
09-07-2005, 11:33
Yeah, I see what danny means about him being like the dad
xxx

Babe14
I loved Jake last night, when he was in love, crying, stressed, action, nearly dying
xxx

Poor baby a right emotinal roller coaster. Just shows what a strong character he is..

BlackKat
Jake really went from one extreme to the next last night, and managed them all brilliantly. (The character as well as from the acting side)

I loved it when him and Chrissie were clinging onto each other and she said "Stay." The way he said "I can't," he just sounded so broken.

Can we have a "F**k you, Johnny," Jake as well.